Page 120 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2827

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    elon creates a cell phone -> more investors dump tesla because elon is even more distracted and unhinged -> $tsla drops -> elon's leveraged loans to buy twitter get margin called -> FTX 2.0 but its a top 10 SPY portfolio security -> cascade of failures -> SPY 300?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    full disclosure i think sub 300 spy is inevitable but a FTX style $tsla/musk implosion would get us there a lot more violently.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    full disclosure i think sub 300 spy is inevitable but a FTX style $tsla/musk implosion would get us there a lot more violently.
    Is TSLA still important? I haven’t thought about it for some time. Kind of a relic from another market I would guess.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Since every time I do an option I lose, I feel I should probably do a long term SPY put to single handedly keep the market from imploding.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Is TSLA still important? I haven’t thought about it for some time. Kind of a relic from another market I would guess.

its 1.6% of spy last i checked. but im more concerned about synergy / confluences. like if tesla really does spring a leak and then we start to see covid deaths ramp up, the market is going to shit itself and go blind.

Silver
    Load Metric
    elon creates a cell phone -> more investors dump tesla because elon is even more distracted and unhinged -> $tsla drops -> elon's leveraged loans to buy twitter get margin called -> FTX 2.0 but its a top 10 SPY portfolio security -> cascade of failures -> SPY 300?
    I would be a little bit careful. Everyone thinking the same thing and usually the opposite happens. The bears have been feasting lately...Elon might try something to ambush them.

Comments

sonatine: fucking good point right here

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    I would be a little bit careful. Everyone thinking the same thing and usually the opposite happens. The bears have been feasting lately...Elon might try something to ambush them.
    Leaked internal email from Elon says that Q4 is likely to best the best quarter in company history. Gee, I wonder who leaked it? I know how Elon operates.

Silver
    Load Metric

Leaked internal email from Elon says that Q4 is likely to best the best quarter in company history. Gee, I wonder who leaked it? I know how Elon operates.
    Elon also delays deliveries on purpose. He will tell you it will take months to get your car..but if sales are not that great for a quarter...all of a sudden your car is ready for pickup. And if a quarter is doing great you will have to wait.

Load Metric
    super interested to see if the markets buy it. retail will, im sure. but if hes getting warning calls about the considerable amount of debt hes carrying vs the value of the stock lots he borrowed against, i mean, thats also exactly what id expect him to do.

Silver
    Load Metric
    super interested to see if the markets buy it. retail will, im sure. but if hes getting warning calls about the considerable amount of debt hes carrying vs the value of the stock lots he borrowed against, i mean, thats also exactly what id expect him to do.
    It looks like that email was fake news. Some moron on twitter (squawksquare) tweeted it out, it's an old email.

Load Metric
    in before the sentiment algs price it in anyway.

Load Metric
    San, meant to post this a month ago. Terrific interview about the state of uranium affairs. Enjoy.

Comments

Sanlmar: Crackling fire, some red wine and this video tonight

Load Metric

BREAKING: TESLA DEVELOPING REVAMPED MODEL 3 FOR PRODUCTION START IN Q3 2023 -SOURCES

NEW MODEL 3 CODENAMED 'HIGHLAND' WILL FOCUS ON REDESIGNED INTERIOR, REDUCING COSTS -SOURCES

Load Metric

BREAKING: TESLA DEVELOPING REVAMPED MODEL 3 FOR PRODUCTION START IN Q3 2023 -SOURCES

NEW MODEL 3 CODENAMED 'HIGHLAND' WILL FOCUS ON REDESIGNED INTERIOR, REDUCING COSTS -SOURCES

Hyundai fighter?

Load Metric
    How do I not short Wynn on the Macau license renewal news? Feels simultaneously like a layup and a trap. Market is evil like that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    How do I not short Wynn on the Macau license renewal news? Feels simultaneously like a layup and a trap. Market is evil like that
    You DONT Short Wynn at this point Wynn is American Corporation at the same Time Caesers is arguably reshuffling (downsizing Risks..)

yeah you HODL Wynn imho glgl Market master lolz glgl

Load Metric
    GENTING Gaming so Resorts World in Las Vegas needs to GTFO Genting Gaming is pos NOW

As in be gone YESTERDAY too....

Gold
    Load Metric
    Been there, done that.

Load Metric
    BREAKING: Apple, $AAPL, makes plans to move production out of China, per WSJ.

I’m not a stock guy but that sounds bad for the market.

Thread Information