Page 99 of 142 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2826

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Forum.

I’m out of the market. I really don’t even play daily swings lately.

Real estate. Multi generational opportunity. We (extended family too) have literally closed many sales for some of our kids, nieces and nephews. A duplex is pending. Kid will live in it so maybe no one has to put down 25% instead maybe 3%. We will see.

My sister in law got her real estate license to save and negotiate useless brokerage fees. I was halfway through the material a few years ago and quit like a quitter.

Google appraisal gap insurance. In an age where there are insane bidding wars this has been effective. No question one deal happened strictly because of this. It’s just an interesting concept even if you aren’t interested in real estate.

I know someone who married into the Ernie Boch family. We just visited with them in Naples. Generational wealth and family squabbles but you feel the importance of leaving a legacy. The money is just beyond comprehension. What they spill made another guy we know wealthy doing car stereo and controls for the local dealerships.

Just rambling but that’s what’s on my mind.

We sold our place in Naples a few years ago when I realized how close Pooh was. If he’s building I’m selling. You would too. Now I’m crying. Can’t even drive by it we missed out on so much money.

Tech dump is discounted cash flow ... interest rate rise. But trade the froth not fundamentals.
    Very interesting. I caught myself thinking aloud lately, if I'd just put every saved $ on real estate since being able to save at 10 (in the 1970s) until now, EVERYTHING in EVERY market would have made a killing. You don't need to specific, it just always went up.

Only worry: Interest rates coincide with this pretty much. 1970's/1980's:maybe 10-20% interest. 1990s like 5-8% 2000's til now, 5 down to measly 1.5 to 2%. Is all of this JUST because of interest rates? Could be. So what if they don't go down no more?!

But it just feels like you don't lose with real estate (except 2009, which turned out to be a buying opp of course)...

Load Metric
    About 2 or 3 years ago, Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) in CA stock tanked and the guys on another board we’re taking about the ultra low stock price at around $2 or $3 a share. Some of the talk was it might not go back up past $5 a share. My thought was PGE was in trouble and not to buy them. Well, 2-3 years ago, I was wrong. The stock recovered some and I wish I’d bought atleast 25k worth then.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Pile all your $$ into a broad based total stock market ETF or index fund with little to no expense ratio and do other things with your time. Take advantage of all tax preferential offerings like 401ks, IRAs, HSAs, 529 plans etc. Compound interest + tax deferral is a powerful strategy. If you want to cuck your way in use dollar cost averaging.

Load Metric
    What if the kids today with rollz who are gambling meme stocks and crypto were in today’s poker playing pool.

Nobody under 40 has ever considered this question. Reflections of an old guy

Load Metric
    UHHH STEVE JOBS GIF EXPLOSION IS THIS GUY ONTO SOMETHING no wait sal calm down you idiot

Load Metric
    dare i say fat idiot? BRO WEVE ALL BEEN IGNORING THE GYM LET THEM WHITE TITTYS FLY

Load Metric
    but between us and todges immortals get ur life together sal for real legit worried about ur fat old face

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Grand jury indicts Trevor Milton, founder of electric carmaker Nikola, on three counts of fraud

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/07/29/...-of-fraud.html

That's nothing compared to the lies that Elon Musk has told about Tesla.

Amateur.

Load Metric

It’s already crazy let alone earnings

Let me take this moment to wish nothing but bad things for Amazon
    and my hate is rewarded

Die AMZN

I think we are onto something

Load Metric
    I rarely get in your grille Sonatine but honestly you should have been the last person on earth to be holding LVS calls. I hope you dumped a couple days ago.

You have blown by me technically but I was befuddled

LVS & Wynn were free money shorts. deja vu all over again

Load Metric
    I rarely get in your grille Sonatine but honestly you should have been the last person on earth to be holding LVS calls. I hope you dumped a couple days ago.

remind me when did i have lvs calls
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    ohhh right i bought at .67 and sold at .69

:nice

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

remind me when did i have lvs calls
    My bad…. You were posting peculiar trades over on the other site and I associated them with you. It was offensive and disturbing activity.

$4.6m in december LVS calls just got booked:
    someone just bought $600k worth of OTM $LVS puts expiring in march 2022. interesting....
    Hey, you need dumb money or we don’t prosper

I’m in a peculiar mood. Weird day

Comments

sonatine: you were right to be offended, 4m+ on dec LVS calls is an insult to natural law

Load Metric
    i think youre referring this convo on the market gambling forum tho:

https://192.241.220.202/forum/theses...=7167#post7167

...its is a flows play. its institutional money taking a 4m+ position on december LVS calls. and its almost certainly based on insider trading.

my guess here would be either WSOP gets signed there or someones about to acquire them.

the last time i took a LVS position was january.

Load Metric
    i think youre referring this convo on the market gambling forum tho:

https://192.241.220.202/forum/theses...=7167#post7167

...its is a flows play. its institutional money taking a 4m+ position on december LVS calls. and its almost certainly based on insider trading.

my guess here would be either WSOP gets signed there or someones about to acquire them.

the last time i took a LVS position was january.
    yeah, forgive me again. I appreciate the work.

The only thing more affirming for a short would have been a stock buyback ….

if someone is looking to acquire either of those dogs that would be a nadir of the retarded free debt era

Load Metric
    some points to consider....

- amzn wants to be 4k

- the S&P is hitting ATH but 67% of its stocks are down bad. why? amzn etc are propping up the market.

- we just lost a load bearing wall.

someone mentioned we might see some of that 108 billion dollars amazon just vapored get poured into tsla and as someone who straddled tsla before market close, this has my attention.

but as far as august / sept goes im going to just chill and watch flows and chase the institutional plays.

Comments

Sanlmar: we just lost a load bearing wall.… how do you come up with that

Tellafriend: Load bearing wall rep

Load Metric
    cross posting is too much trouble with the domain name banned but ill be posting amzn flows as i see them on the other site.

Load Metric
    Ahhhh, “Load bearing wall” …. Miami …. Beautiful mind stuff

Chasing institutional money….. when I look at my screen I see them as dumb money…. I’m wicked small time frames though.

Load Metric
    someone mentioned we might see some of that 108 billion dollars amazon just vapored get poured into tsla and as someone who straddled tsla before market close
    a tesla megabattery caught on fire in australia yesterday and SEC reopened its musk investigation and tsla is up 2% today in an otherwise blood red market.

its all so perverse.

Thread Information