Page 111 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2840

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    He will literally have to solve these problems alone - without government subsidies this time
    Wanna partner on a winery in France after we cash?

A Musk retrospective is more important than ever in the midst of the loud ball gargling.

Normally I skip the vacuous looking bimbo twitter posts (which is to say all of them) but this was recommended.

Chef’s kiss

Load Metric
    I really want to apologize for fouling this stock thread with Musk.

The Tusk Musk confusion and Druff’s involvement still leaves a bitter taste. The night of a thousand threads and your suspension and the resultant redacted site.

I feel like I am not properly honoring the memory of a PFA failure.

However a short and some puts make this somewhat excusable

Load Metric
    Insider: Use of N-word on Twitter jumped by almost 500% after Elon Musk's takeover as trolls test limits on free speech, report says.

Name:  4BCEA79D-C900-49C5-92B6-A5D008362DD9.jpeg
Views: 414
Size:  30.3 KB

Load Metric
    NEW: The New York Times reports that ex-Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and other fired executives may not get the tens of millions of dollars they were expected to receive as part of a merger agreement since Elon Musk fired them “for cause.”

Name:  823FFF26-1DB1-4C15-8C5A-9EC5A903B6F0.jpeg
Views: 427
Size:  15.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He will literally have to solve these problems alone - without government subsidies this time

A Musk retrospective is more important than ever in the midst of the loud ball gargling.

Normally I skip the vacuous looking bimbo twitter posts (which is to say all of them) but this was recommended.

Chef’s kiss

Don't be too impressed.

I'm not going to bother to look any of this up to fact check it, but suffice to say that I'm sure there's a lot of exaggerations and twisted "facts" here.

And before you give this feisty chick credit for a creatively written and performed piece, know that she's a semi-regular host on the terrible "The Young Turks". It's very possible that she had help writing and producing it. And if she didn't, it was likely part of her job to do it.

Here she is on TYT, spouting usual banal left wing garbage:

https://twitter.com/zekegonzalez22/status/1586125231915241472

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Chef’s kiss

Don't be too impressed.

I'm not going to bother to look any of this up to fact check it, but suffice to say that I'm sure there's a lot of exaggerations and twisted "facts" here.

And before you give this feisty chick credit for a creatively written and performed piece, know that she's a semi-regular host on the terrible "The Young Turks". It's very possible that she had help writing and producing it. And if she didn't, it was likely part of her job to do it.

the dogecoin thing is kinda left field but the rest is true and they glossed over some shit thats even more damning.

i admire and respect his ability to get his money in good and make out like a bandit and i also genuinely believe he is going to usher in a golden age of space exploration and those are important things to me.

but make absolutely no mistake; hes a literal bag of scum, teslas are the axe body wash of cars, and if he doesnt get on meds he's going to end up going full kanye and end up 'going broke' which in his case will be declaring bankruptcy, moving to costa rica, and cashing out some of his holdings in his parents south african slave emerald mines.

also from a place of sincere concern why in gods name would you ever tune into leftist youtube channel media? like even as ammunition against whatever politics youre trying to eviscerate... at our age we have to be careful and watching TYT is not a recognized form of self-care in this world or any other.

but yeah like, he fucking killed it with his dot com game and anyone who says otherwise is salty. and anyone with kids needs to take a hard look at elon's early dot com moves and explain to their kids how he won because spoiler alert if you enter the rat race without knowing those moves, you are absolutely 100% NGMI, and whats worse the people who are in fact going to make it are going to exploit your naiveté to do it.

Comments

mickeycrimm: How dare you slander an African-American like that?

Sheesfaced: Offset

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Don't be too impressed.

the dogecoin thing is kinda left field but the rest is true and they glossed over some shit thats even more damning.

i admire and respect his ability to get his money in good and make out like a bandit and i also genuinely believe he is going to usher in a golden age of space exploration and those are important things to me.

but make absolutely no mistake; hes a literal bag of scum, teslas are the axe body wash of cars, and if he doesnt get on meds he's going to end up going full kanye and end up 'going broke' which in his case will be declaring bankruptcy, moving to costa rica, and cashing out some of his holdings in his parents south african slave emerald mines.

also from a place of sincere concern why in gods name would you ever tune into leftist youtube channel media? like even as ammunition against whatever politics youre trying to eviscerate... at our age we have to be careful and watching TYT is not a recognized form of self-care in this world or any other.

but yeah like, he fucking killed it with his dot com game and anyone who says otherwise is salty. and anyone with kids needs to take a hard look at elon's early dot com moves and explain to their kids how he won because spoiler alert if you enter the rat race without knowing those moves, you are absolutely 100% NGMI, and whats worse the people who are in fact going to make it are going to exploit your naiveté to do it.
    I see him going bankrupt in the future. His main audience now isn't tech people and his new audience can't afford a Tesla.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

I see him going bankrupt in the future. His main audience now isn't tech people and his new audience can't afford a Tesla.
    in fairness people like elon musk are _extremely_ fluent in protecting personal assets against the failure of any single bucket in their holdings.

my emerald mine example was very tongue in cheek tbh; its extremely likely that tesla could to go zero and no one would ever be able to margin call against his spacex investments / holdings.

some high net worth friends broke down to me how likely it is that he's completely insulated against tesla's collapse and i was skeptical but then i remembered what country this is.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Very good point

Load Metric
    So many dangers yall....

Elon M*sk owning twitter is a threat to democracy.

Dan Druff owning pokerfraudalert is a threat to democracy.

PUTTING PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by some user View Post
    So many dangers yall....

Elon M*sk owning twitter is a threat to democracy.

Dan Druff owning pokerfraudalert is a threat to democracy.

PUTTING PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!

Load Metric
    Big Tech isn't going to take the threat to their all powerful world order laying down. They plan on deplatforming Twitter.

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    The emails and documents show close collaboration between DHS and private sector. Twitter's Vijaya Gadde (fired by Elon Musk last week) met monthly with DHS to discuss censorship plans. Microsoft exec texted DHS: "Platforms have got to get comfortable with gov't".

Name:  FB0C4472-F999-48B0-A026-CF379AE75EED.jpeg
Views: 379
Size:  136.5 KB

Chalk yet another one up for the Spoiler Alert Enthusiasts.

Load Metric
    The Intercept: Leaked documents outline DHS’s plans to police disinformation and show Facebook/Twitter closely collaborating with DHS to police “disinformation” on topics from the Afghanistan withdrawal to the origins of COVID.

Jesus mang.

I realize a lot of posters here are essentially Regime sycophants but damn, this is even worse than the Spoiler Alert Enthusiasts claimed.

What’s worse than a Dystopian Hellscape? Because you’re living in it.

Load Metric
    Seems like the 20 bucks a month for verification is the deal breaker for Lon. He has announced “a gradual decline in his presence”. You can’t make this shit up.

https://twitter.com/lonmceachern/status/1587065661162868736

Load Metric
    Representatives from JPMorgan Chase attended virtually all DHS meetings about federal government efforts to censor disinformation on social media.

Well, you don’t say.

So the government, big tech and the banks all working hand in hand to silence American citizens.

I don’t think we have to worry about saving democracy. We never had one.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Gold
    Load Metric
    So is there any compelling reason to not put a significant sum of money into puts against Tesla?

I can think of A LOT of reasons why Tesla stock will go down, but cant think of any counterargument. The only thing I can think of is that there is some rumors that China is going to transition out of zero Covid into something less disruptive, which may give a positive jolt to the market, even if it isn't warranted.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bought some Amazon calls at 97. But the dip they say.

Load Metric
    n
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information