Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1028

Thread: ELON TUSK IS GOD

  1. #341
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,388
    1000 JetBlue @ 8.88

    Plan is to hold unless it gets to $8.25 and Iíll buy 1000 more

    If it cracks $7.75 might have to stop out

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    1000 JetBlue @ 8.88

    Plan is to hold unless it gets to $8.25 and I’ll buy 1000 more

    If it cracks $7.75 might have to stop out
    i picked up some tsx ipl $7.43 after recommendation from buddy...went up a bit.

    ac at $16. too
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

  3. #343
    The ratings agencies are way behind on bonds. Wouldn’t you agree Daly? This is the dark and scary stuff.

    How do you work out the threat that government involvement in the consumer discretionary stuff like cruise won’t be dilutive to equity?

    Like they are going to be commanded by the populist public to do so, no?

    Came this close to shorting for a scalp today but no balls. It just feels wrong reaction .

    Talk to me. I’ll play nice.

    Still HODL EMINI NASDAQ 100 from close yesterday so obv I’m soft as a grape. I’m losing it.

  4. #344
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The ratings agencies are way behind on bonds. Wouldn’t you agree Daly? This is the dark and scary stuff.

    How do you work out the threat that government involvement in the consumer discretionary stuff like cruise won’t be dilutive to equity?

    Like they are going to be commanded by the populist public to do so, no?

    Came this close to shorting for a scalp today but no balls. It just feels wrong reaction .

    Talk to me. I’ll play nice.

    Still HODL EMINI NASDAQ 100 from close yesterday so obv I’m soft as a grape. I’m losing it.
    I don’t pay any attention to rating agencies and neither do you. Total joke.

    There is an order tonthhngs that an investor needs to worry about in this environment.

    #1 Bankruptcy - can’t buy something if it’s going under. All of that fear (for the most part) went out the door between the Fed and the Bailout law.

    2. Dilution - For better (for shareholders) or worse (for taxpayers) the Bailout is a giant loan facility at a decent rate. So airlines have literaly nothing to worry about anymore. With them it’s a low risk waiting game. All the airlines are ~ 50% off the high. Pick one and wait enough time and you got a double.

    Cruise lines and Casinos have no shot at a bailout so you really need to do homework. These two industries (CCL and MGM are what I’m tracking the closest) are ~70% off the high. Balance sheets are uber important and cash is king. CCL had a B to start added 3 more from existing credit lines and then last night added 6 more in a deal with wall st banks (GS and JPM) where they agreed to sell them 1.3B of new shares at a market rates so roughly a 10% dilution in exchange they now hold almost 12 Billion in cash. They can go three years without a passenger and still make payroll. CCL isn’t going out of business and now have partnership with NY banks. You think this stock is going to get a bump in the next 1-2 years now that Wall St owns a piece? MGM, almost to its detriment, has so much cash and owns so much equity in its properties it doesn’t need to pimp itself out to Wall Street. It’s a similar waiting game to owning a airline stock.


    Jet Blue, MGM and CCL. I’m 50% invested at the moment (little more weight to CCL & MGM) with the other 50% in dry powder in case I need to average down - which in some ways I hope i have too.

  5. #345
    Need a sec Daly

    Dollar sucks
    Bonds suck

    Rally into close.

    Trade like a retard pro tip of the day

  6. #346
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Need a sec Daly

    Dollar sucks
    Bonds suck

    Rally into close.

    Trade like a retard pro tip of the day

    Take your time buddy - Iím not going anywhere until June 1

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Need a sec Daly

    Dollar sucks
    Bonds suck

    Rally into close.

    Trade like a retard pro tip of the day

    Take your time buddy - I’m not going anywhere until June 1
    Good lord. Opposite pick.

    Passed on a +100 point day today.

  8. #348
    Filled out SBA small biz $10k grant app today.

    Pulse - not in sex trade - push submit

    3 day wait.

    Free $

    Even your auto dealership will qualify

  9. #349
    Let us know if you actually get it.
    Getting a SBA loan before was impossible.
    It's like hitting the lottery.

    I've heard of many businesses applying for extended credit with their bank which of course they deny.

    No bank is going to lend money especially now.


  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Filled out SBA small biz $10k grant app today.

    Pulse - not in sex trade - push submit

    3 day wait.

    Free $

    Even your auto dealership will qualify

    Lol whats your business?
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  11. #351
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Filled out SBA small biz $10k grant app today.

    Pulse - not in sex trade - push submit

    3 day wait.

    Free $

    Even your auto dealership will qualify
    The owner already filed for a State of Florida $50k loan.

    I want to know as a contractor do I qualify for such loans? I could find something to do with 50k of cash the next 12 mi ths

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The ratings agencies are way behind on bonds. Wouldn’t you agree Daly? This is the dark and scary stuff.

    How do you work out the threat that government involvement in the consumer discretionary stuff like cruise won’t be dilutive to equity?

    Like they are going to be commanded by the populist public to do so, no?

    Came this close to shorting for a scalp today but no balls. It just feels wrong reaction .

    Talk to me. I’ll play nice.

    Still HODL EMINI NASDAQ 100 from close yesterday so obv I’m soft as a grape. I’m losing it.
    I don’t pay any attention to rating agencies and neither do you. Total joke.

    There is an order tonthhngs that an investor needs to worry about in this environment.

    #1 Bankruptcy - can’t buy something if it’s going under. All of that fear (for the most part) went out the door between the Fed and the Bailout law.

    2. Dilution - For better (for shareholders) or worse (for taxpayers) the Bailout is a giant loan facility at a decent rate. So airlines have literaly nothing to worry about anymore. With them it’s a low risk waiting game. All the airlines are ~ 50% off the high. Pick one and wait enough time and you got a double.

    Cruise lines and Casinos have no shot at a bailout so you really need to do homework. These two industries (CCL and MGM are what I’m tracking the closest) are ~70% off the high. Balance sheets are uber important and cash is king. CCL had a B to start added 3 more from existing credit lines and then last night added 6 more in a deal with wall st banks (GS and JPM) where they agreed to sell them 1.3B of new shares at a market rates so roughly a 10% dilution in exchange they now hold almost 12 Billion in cash. They can go three years without a passenger and still make payroll. CCL isn’t going out of business and now have partnership with NY banks. You think this stock is going to get a bump in the next 1-2 years now that Wall St owns a piece? MGM, almost to its detriment, has so much cash and owns so much equity in its properties it doesn’t need to pimp itself out to Wall Street. It’s a similar waiting game to owning a airline stock.


    Jet Blue, MGM and CCL. I’m 50% invested at the moment (little more weight to CCL & MGM) with the other 50% in dry powder in case I need to average down - which in some ways I hope i have too.
    Any thought on ERI? Was trading at 70/share and now down 75%. Up almost 22% today to $14.74.
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  13. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    I don’t pay any attention to rating agencies and neither do you. Total joke.

    There is an order tonthhngs that an investor needs to worry about in this environment.

    #1 Bankruptcy - can’t buy something if it’s going under. All of that fear (for the most part) went out the door between the Fed and the Bailout law.

    2. Dilution - For better (for shareholders) or worse (for taxpayers) the Bailout is a giant loan facility at a decent rate. So airlines have literaly nothing to worry about anymore. With them it’s a low risk waiting game. All the airlines are ~ 50% off the high. Pick one and wait enough time and you got a double.

    Cruise lines and Casinos have no shot at a bailout so you really need to do homework. These two industries (CCL and MGM are what I’m tracking the closest) are ~70% off the high. Balance sheets are uber important and cash is king. CCL had a B to start added 3 more from existing credit lines and then last night added 6 more in a deal with wall st banks (GS and JPM) where they agreed to sell them 1.3B of new shares at a market rates so roughly a 10% dilution in exchange they now hold almost 12 Billion in cash. They can go three years without a passenger and still make payroll. CCL isn’t going out of business and now have partnership with NY banks. You think this stock is going to get a bump in the next 1-2 years now that Wall St owns a piece? MGM, almost to its detriment, has so much cash and owns so much equity in its properties it doesn’t need to pimp itself out to Wall Street. It’s a similar waiting game to owning a airline stock.


    Jet Blue, MGM and CCL. I’m 50% invested at the moment (little more weight to CCL & MGM) with the other 50% in dry powder in case I need to average down - which in some ways I hope i have too.
    Any thought on ERI? Was trading at 70/share and now down 75%. Up almost 22% today to $14.74.
    Step I'm almost all cash because I'm an idiot.

    But IMO don't keep grabbing shares that were down 75% then bumped 20% up. Unless of course you're looking to hold things for 5 yrs.

    They are likely the most volatile stocks, so if we are going to drop you're going to get burned huge.

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post

    Any thought on ERI? Was trading at 70/share and now down 75%. Up almost 22% today to $14.74.
    Step I'm almost all cash because I'm an idiot.

    But IMO don't keep grabbing shares that were down 75% then bumped 20% up. Unless of course you're looking to hold things for 5 yrs.

    They are likely the most volatile stocks, so if we are going to drop you're going to get burned huge.
    Yea well, I'm talking about holding them for a decent amount of time i.e. CCL. ERI's ceiling is a lot higher than MGM, but I have never heard of them until now.
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  15. #355
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1772
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,388
    Donít know a lot about elderado. Seems like at the end of the year they had 250M of cash and 600M of short term liabilities.....not a big deal if you got those slot machines going 24x7. Probably a bigger deal if you donít.

    Seems like MGM and LVS have a lot more free cash kicking around and have the same discount.

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: understood

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    I want to know as a contractor do I qualify for such loans? I could find something to do with 50k of cash the next 12 mi ths
    You need a Fed EIN for the express cash.

    The grants and loans are more involved. 2 years of tax returns etc

  17. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    I want to know as a contractor do I qualify for such loans? I could find something to do with 50k of cash the next 12 mi ths
    You need a Fed EIN for the express cash.

    The grants and loans are more involved. 2 years of tax returns etc
    Justin is giving us 85% of salaries if you can prove you have lost 30% business or greater.

    Trying to have employers keep people around on the cheap for a few months.


    Alternatively we can get interest free loans as well.

  18. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    You need a Fed EIN for the express cash.

    The grants and loans are more involved. 2 years of tax returns etc
    Justin is giving us 85% of salaries if you can prove you have lost 30% business or greater.

    Trying to have employers keep people around on the cheap for a few months.


    Alternatively we can get interest free loans as well.
    The lifetime plan is hold as much almost free debt as you can safely carry. Especially if you are young. One time shot.

    I know that interest rates will still be 0% 3 years from now. But credit will be tight.

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Filled out SBA small biz $10k grant app today.

    Pulse - not in sex trade - push submit

    3 day wait.

    Free $

    Even your auto dealership will qualify
    https://covid19relief.sba.gov

    Is this the website you applied on?

    Is the only thing they verify is a federal tax ID number (EIN)?

    What if someone applied using a real EIN of a company that was never actually in business or an inactive business?

    Last edited by TheXFactor; 03-31-2020 at 03:24 PM.

  20. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Let us know if you actually get it.
    Getting a SBA loan before was impossible.
    It's like hitting the lottery.

    I've heard of many businesses applying for extended credit with their bank which of course they deny.

    No bank is going to lend money especially now.


    There are generally two programs. One is through sba and typical loans but easier than used to be. The other has to go through banks and is to be used for payroll etc and will be forgiven.

    RIP free market

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: I’ll forgive you now. Go in peace.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stocks/Investments Thread (formerly "ELON MUSK IS GOD" thread)
    By Mintjewlips in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2797
    Last Post: 04-22-2020, 10:02 AM
  2. Elon Musk vs. Pommy, Paunchy Paedo from Pervy Pattaya: who will win?
    By CrackPipes and Kakfights in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 09:52 PM
  3. C$ is GOD
    By TMMLK in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 09:38 PM
  4. Mt God
    By michael in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2017, 08:35 PM
  5. C$ is GOD
    By TMMLK in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 09:12 PM