Thread: What's that 5$ website called?

Load Metric

What's that 5$ website called?

What's that website called where you can pay people 5$ to do a bunch of random shit? I thought it was called fiver.com but apparently not since it won't load.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    What's that website called where you can pay people 5$ to do a bunch of random shit? I thought it was called fiver.com but apparently not since it won't load.
    It's fiverr.com

(with two r's)

(Now, ship me $5 please for giving you this info)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    It's fiverr.com

(with two r's)

(Now, ship me $5 please for giving you this info)

You're teaching me all kinds of things lately.

ty
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    PFA, and Flying Stupidity in particular, can be HIGHLY educational!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good morning friend, how is your day going so far? Re: your question about the 5 dollar website. I took time to enter the word fiver into the new Internet rage, Google. It's a search engine. Surprisingly the word fiver brought up the Fiverr website as it's numberr one search result and it took all of ten seconds.

I hope this information is helpful to you in the future. May peace and happiness be yours

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Good morning friend, how is your day going so far? Re: your question about the 5 dollar website. I took time to enter the word fiver into the new Internet rage, Google. It's a search engine. Surprisingly the word fiver brought up the Fiverr website as it's numberr one search result and it took all of ten seconds.

I hope this information is helpful to you in the future. May peace and happiness be yours

Just waking up I see, you unemployed piece of shit

Load Metric
    What's that $5 website called?
    Subway.com
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Fiverr is excellent. You pay people via paypal.

If you guys want a great tip, here you go.

Its a cloud-based external hard drive, so a good thing to do would be to save files and back your stuff up there. Every time you refer a friend, you get a free 250mb of space.

take your referral code and then go to DROPBOX and find someone there who will take your code and get you around 18GB worth of space through your code for $5.

I now have over 22GB worth of space for only $5.

My son uses it for all kinds of stuff to improve his website. He runs a server for MINECRAFT that gives all kinds of perks for $ donations. (if anyone wants to play on his server, email me privately for info)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Soulless Ginger JR. yall

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Can I ask someone who looks like Tom Dwan or Tony Dunst to show me their cock for 5 bucks?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Can I ask someone who looks like Tom Dwan or Tony Dunst to show me their cock for 5 bucks?
    "Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently."

I guess the answer is "maybe".

Load Metric

Cant you just use Grindr like the rest of the homosexual population?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

I already do, unfortunately in order to fuck a twink you need to be a twink. Also there are a lot of Blacks and Latinos, of which, I have no interest in. Btw, I loved Chicago as there were a plethora of white twinks and I cant wait to visit again. That is a work in progress though so towards the end of the year its a good possibility.

IDK, this site is kinda depressing. Also, I couldn't find anything useful to do with my five bucks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

I already do, unfortunately in order to fuck a twink you need to be a twink. Also there are a lot of Blacks and Latinos, of which, I have no interest in. Btw, I loved Chicago as there were a plethora of white twinks and I cant wait to visit again. That is a work in progress though so towards the end of the year its a good possibility.

this definitely explains plols trips to chicago

Load Metric
    use it to find people to make short videos using blue screen backgrounds for you to customize a birthday wishes video.

use it to redo your resume.

I had a friend who was hurting for money and so I told her to ask her friends if they needed help revising/updating their resumes. THEN, once her friends gave her their resumes, she sent them to people on fiverr and paid them $5 each to change them. She charged her friends $50 a piece and they were more than happy to pay it (because they didnt know about fiverr).

have people do photoshops for you

have people make shit for you

use your imagination

Thread Information