Thread: Gabby Douglass owning the trolls

Load Metric

Gabby Douglass owning the trolls

"I don't know where this is coming from. What's wrong with my hair?" said Douglas, the first U.S. gymnast to win gold in team and all-around competition. "I'm like, `I just made history and people are focused on my hair?' It can be bald or short, it doesn't matter about (my) hair."

That is how you handle a troll.

She will do very well $$$ wise post-Olympics.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympi...4549--oly.html
    A bit of an (incredibly silly) kerfuffle erupted over Gabrielle Douglas' hair after she won gold, as she was criticized for the state of her hair as she competed in the most important athletic event of her life. Like Fourth-Place Medal, Douglas found the discussion silly.

"I don't know where this is coming from. What's wrong with my hair?" said Douglas, the first U.S. gymnast to win gold in team and all-around competition. "I'm like, `I just made history and people are focused on my hair?' It can be bald or short, it doesn't matter about (my) hair."

Here is how she did her hair for the all-around final.

(AP)

And here is how she wore her hair during the uneven bars final.

(Getty)That's right, she didn't change it at all. She doesn't care what you think about her hair.

"Nothing is going to change," she said. "I'm going to wear my hair like this during beam and bar finals. You might as well just stop talking about it."

Well said, Gabby.

Load Metric
    PREMIUM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She will make money for sure as a black female Gymnast and whether she whips her hair back and forth is irrelevant.

Load Metric
    1 pages

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HEX View Post
    USA! USA!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    12 billion pages and the basis for a new religion that will usher in an age of eternal celestial bliss for all humanity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    12 billion pages and the basis for a new religion that will usher in an age of eternal celestial bliss for all humanity.
    I see you read my post on Boris78 dissecting and analyzing each and every movie poster from the Leprechaun movie franchise.

Load Metric
    she has a very liberal usage of "I just made history". Quite narcissistic as well....especially for someone with nappy hair.

Thread Information