Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long time no see

Load Metric

Long time no see

Was wondering where all the ppl from nwp ended up. How the fuck are you all doing?!

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: real dappadan died in chimney sweeping accident but green for trying

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah we've been here 8 years!

Good to have another Brit back aboard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah we've been here 8 years!

Good to have another Brit back aboard.
    What other Brits are here?

Load Metric
    Wig, young kid named mr tickle you aren't aren’t likely familiar with, belly buster. They post the most off the top of my head. There is a few others who probably were called other names when you were around. Nutty, gamblebotsatire, shawnfanninglimpdick or something. There are some more infrequent posters. Search for brexit thread and that would probably give you an idea. Some might be in UK and not brits depending on how you define brits. . I just remember them voicing opinions on brexit.

Saw you in some thread on 2plus2. Maybe galfond thread. Hadn’t saw that screen name in a long time. Glad to see you stop in. Always liked the Brit posters. What are you now? 40? Time flies

Load Metric
    The name is familiar but won’t know who u were unless you put up the avatar u used to have.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Toddle pip old bean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dappadan777 View Post
    Was wondering where all the ppl from nwp ended up. How the fuck are you all doing?!

Stick around.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Wig, young kid named mr tickle you aren't aren’t likely familiar with, belly buster. They post the most off the top of my head. There is a few others who probably were called other names when you were around. Nutty, gamblebotsatire, shawnfanninglimpdick or something. There are some more infrequent posters. Search for brexit thread and that would probably give you an idea. Some might be in UK and not brits depending on how you define brits. . I just remember them voicing opinions on brexit.

Saw you in some thread on 2plus2. Maybe galfond thread. Hadn’t saw that screen name in a long time. Glad to see you stop in. Always liked the Brit posters. What are you now? 40? Time flies
    Yeah I mainly post on 2p2 now but rather infrequently. Im 38 now, 2 kids and married lol. Who were you? I tweeted @ Todd in some thread as I asked how neverwin is doing these days - and he instantly guessed my old nwp SN and told me to stop by and say hi. Prety cool to see some old SNs.

Anyone still involved in poker at all?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The name is familiar but won’t know who u were unless you put up the avatar u used to have.
    Dont remember which one it was i was on nwp from like 04. I was quite a frequent poster there under the same SN as here/some online poker sites. Your SN rings a bell.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Stick around.
    Yeah I might

Would be cool to know what everyone is doing these days.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Yeah I mainly post on 2p2 now but rather infrequently. Im 38 now, 2 kids and married lol. Who were you? I tweeted @ Todd in some thread as I asked how neverwin is doing these days - and he instantly guessed my old nwp SN and told me to stop by and say hi. Prety cool to see some old SNs.

I still am. I play mostly online. Was going to Commerce once a week for awhile, but quit in late January because of the coronavirus. Still play WSOP every year (though maybe not this year) and got 128th in the Main in 2019. I'm 48 now, and have a 9-year-old son.

I post on 2+2 as "Kilowatt", so you may have seen me there.

BCR was BusterCostaRica.

One of the UK guys he listed isn't from the UK. That's "GambleBotsSatire" who is IndianaSlim, and hasn't posted in awhile.

The most active Brit here is indeed Mr. Tickle, but he didn't post on NWP/DD to my knowledge. But yeah the Brexit thread will show you a number of Brits posting here occasionally.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I still am. I play mostly online. Was going to Commerce once a week for awhile, but quit in late January because of the coronavirus. Still play WSOP every year (though maybe not this year) and got 128th in the Main in 2019. I'm 48 now, and have a 9-year-old son.

I post on 2+2 as "Kilowatt", so you may have seen me there.

BCR was BusterCostaRica.

One of the UK guys he listed isn't from the UK. That's "GambleBotsSatire" who is IndianaSlim, and hasn't posted in awhile.

The most active Brit here is indeed Mr. Tickle, but he didn't post on NWP/DD to my knowledge. But yeah the Brexit thread will show you a number of Brits posting here occasionally.
    Yeah I knew you were Kilowatt. Have played many times in commerce, what a shithole and def a hub for CV. Myself I played pro from around 04-'14 mainly online, did well overall mainly bumhunting mid-highstakes cash on 'Euro' sites, looking back it was a printing machine & shame that dried up. I quit professionally and started up a biz that failed miserably and sent me basically broke, went back to poker for a bit and ran it up and then launched some eCom sites a 3-4 years ago which are going well so I'm happy to be out of pro poker although I still play rather often 2-3 times a week and it annoys me just as much as it ever did.

You still playing lhe online isnt a solved game?

Load Metric
    are you dummies still shipping millions to the royals so they can continue with there lifestyle they have become accustomed to?

Name:  Unknown-3.jpeg
Views: 449
Size:  11.4 KB

totally worth it...

Name:  DD-COMPOSITE-ROYAL-RICH-LIST-5.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  825.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 03-10-2020 at 06:16 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    are you dummies still shipping millions to the royals so they can continue with there lifestyle they have become accustomed to?
    Yup. But, it does generate billions for the economy in the form of tourism etc, so perhaps its not as dumb as it would appear.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: there totally adorable and approachable i hear

Load Metric
    cmoney had cancer in his bones which you may not know about

rip

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: hongkonger, and a few others caught a contact cancer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Yup. But, it does generate billions for the economy in the form of tourism etc, so perhaps its not as dumb as it would appear.
    great gig I'm jealous, most have to work for money and shelter.

as a outsider it really looks silly and the old geezers who support and follow them are dropping dead daily. I expect this will all come to a head some time soon.

Harry and Megan made a good move to split with his $30 million pounds sterling which today is worth close to $60 million CAD. Talk about a soft landing...
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

rip
    Sup!

Which one was cmoney? rip

Who was the guy who strated scamming everyone/got found out he was stealing or seomthing and playing highstakes, and was playing from Dubai or something had an avatar of a bald head and sunglasses iirc, played on poekrstars for a brief spell. For a sec I thought cmoney rang a bell ut I think it was someone else.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

rip
    Sup!

Who was the guy who strated scamming everyone/got found out he was stealing or seomthing and playing highstakes, and was playing from Dubai or something had an avatar of a bald head and sunglasses iirc, played on poekrstars for a brief spell. For a sec I thought cmoney rang a bell ut I think it was someone else.

FMINC?
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

Sup!

FMINC?
    You'll all here seemingly

FMINC Thats it!

Who was cmoney again, rings a bell.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

FMINC?
    You'll all here seemingly

FMINC Thats it!

Who was cmoney again, rings a bell.
    I am the original Bottomset, basically a living legend. Many people died over the years, not many of us left. Just a bunch of broke dick moderators trying to re-live their limited glory.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Great story!

Thread Information