Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: In case you're wondering why I'm in the ER...

Load Metric
    My dad is in the er. Fell down and had fever took him immediately to er. Spent from 2p until 9 pm last Sunday till he went from er room to own room.Going to do whatever it takes to get him home, no nursing home. Hope druff is feeling better. Think they said rsv virus. Ive been to that hospital at least have excellent food. Want to send him for rehab to help him with balance. Got him walker and shower chair he already had when he fell. Hes mentally strong for his advanced age.

Thks for the kind words

Comments

Sanlmar: You seem like a good guy despite being a poker player

IamGreek: Good Son Sir

duped_samaritan: gl

Forum Wars: Good man. The demographic of this site will def have elderly parent issues forthwith

JohnCommode: Best of luck and can I adopt you as my son?
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 03-04-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Load Metric
    Has anyone heard from our fearless leader?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Doc wanted to put me on testosterone....told him to fuck off

He said why not?

Told him, mine has always been low.

He said, how would you know?

I said, I have a full head of hair, almost no body hair, not overly aggressive, and small nuts (cock is normal though)

Told him my wife is basically frigid, what am I supposed to do with the extra hard ons I am sure to get after taking it, I am horny enough.

He said...fine, we will monitor it....

Went from 211 to 251 in 6 months..nurse asked me if I was taking anything to boost it, nope.

They said, hmmm see you next year.

Seems like a money grab.

Load Metric
    meanwhile i lost my scant $200 bankroll on pokerbros

DRAT!

Comments

Muck Ficon: No one cares
    Ship it crucial

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post

DRAT!
    What is Pokerbros?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

DRAT!
    What is Pokerbros?

The site we're about to see threads of heeb begging stakes for.

DUH.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

He said why not?

I said, I have a full head of hair, almost no body hair, not overly aggressive, and small nuts (cock is normal though)

Told him my wife is basically frigid, what am I supposed to do with the extra hard ons I am sure to get after taking it, I am horny enough.

Went from 211 to 251 in 6 months..nurse asked me if I was taking anything to boost it, nope.

Seems like a money grab.
    Testosterone treatments have their own risk. It's not like taking Vitamin D pills when that's low. It's a tradeoff. You're getting some benefits but raising the risk of certain things that can kill you.

If you're over 250 in your 40s, or over 215 in your 50s, you're already fine, and shouldn't bother with that stuff unless you're seeing low-T type symptoms.

Mine is well over 300 now, so I'm not doing a thing.

I don't have any of the symptoms.

Load Metric

DRAT!
    What is Pokerbros?

It is an online poker app featuring PLO and NLH tables ranging from stakes .1/.2 to 5/10 that holds a few low-limit but relatively large prize pool tourneys each day. It can be downloaded on tablets and some phones. It plays best from a tablet. No fixed-limit tables, but stunning software. I was signed up and staked through a friend of FUHOSER. You have to sign up through an agent and a poker room. Staker is up on me $1,300 from staking arrangements and another $350 in rakeback. Over the winter break from school I had $1,500 in my poker account and $3,000 in cash off a $350 stake. Terms were 50/50 after stakeback. I went bust though. Pretty disappointing. Been playing plo on the site and played nlhe live then 20/40 limit. When things don't go my way I lose my edge. Not sure how to work around that part of things. I think the source of my problem is thinking that the money should be mine/I chase my losses and play worse when I get bad beat. I haven't mastered the precise science of sitting out and leaving. Slowly getting better with emotions.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: bros rep

Muck Ficon: Can't believe anyone would stake you
    Ship it crucial

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    ok Druff...you get better soon...this is a acceptable reason for not having a show.. More veggies and fruits .

Load Metric
    Buy odorless garlic caps, 500 mg, take 3 times a day with meals for 2 weeks, it’s a test, report back how you feel day 15.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Anxiety. You have no heart issues in your family and both your parents are older and healthy. You won't be having heart attacks in your 40's. With the corona going around you got a little sick and anxiety took care of the rest.

Load Metric
    Probably anxiety mixed in with normal Shouldaids (of no known origin that can appear spontaneously and randomly). Bodies do wierd things sometimes. Stay healthy, you should be fine.

Read the Rolling Stones Coronavirus article. Maybe it'll make you feel less anxious. I dunno. This thing is here what can be done? Nothing...'cept keep hands clean and don't touch your face. Still doubt anyone on PFA will die.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

What was considered normal? Your almost 50 I believe you should still be around 550-500. I had a lot of weird issues like your always having and after I got my test levels fixed I haven’t had single issue. I don’t get the placebo effect when I take medication, testosterone genuinely changed the quality of my life.

And soon bringing its own set of problems, hi I'm old and sluggish can you give me more energy and increased risk of a heart attack, clots, stroke etc etc etc Its all the rage!
    If you actually read the research on trt therapy you would find that everything you said is false. The instance of heart attack, diabetes, stroke and cancer decreases when a man is moved to a normal testosterone range. There is a chance in a small amount of people, roughly 2% that your blood gets thicker which could lead to stroke. If that happens no longer taking testosterone injections corrects the issue. That’s why When taking testosterone you get your blood work done every couple months.

I specifically see a doctor of urology that specializes in this area. I don’t go to a men’s clinic or bs anti-aging clinic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

And soon bringing its own set of problems, hi I'm old and sluggish can you give me more energy and increased risk of a heart attack, clots, stroke etc etc etc Its all the rage!
    If you actually read the research on trt therapy you would find that everything you said is false. The instance of heart attack, diabetes, stroke and cancer decreases when a man is moved to a normal testosterone range. There is a chance in a small amount of people, roughly 2% that your blood gets thicker which could lead to stroke. If that happens no longer taking testosterone injections corrects the issue. That’s why When taking testosterone you get your blood work done every couple months.

I specifically see a doctor of urology that specializes in this area. I don’t go to a men’s clinic or bs anti-aging clinic.

Yeah, any increased risk comes from the myriad of anti-aging doctors that push the envelope and actually put people above normal range. I know because I use one because I want to be above range. I get my bloods done and donate blood to keep my rbc low. I take the risk because for me my family has exactly zero heart issues or prostrate issues ever on either side. My blood pressure and cholesterol are exceptional on or off. I’m not at that crazy 6x normal range. I’m definitely above top of normal range though by a factor of 1.5x of top of normal. I don’t have kids and I personally assume the risk, which is minimal or close to zero imo for better quality of life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

He said why not?

Seems like a money grab.
    In my experience, I used to fight mixed martial art professionally at 155 lbs (age19-24), I wrestled in high school at 185lb and always had a very active lifestyle. I dog ditches and operate heavy machinery for a living, you know the fun stuff.
    Well around 28 years old I went from 185 six pack solid to slowing down. Okay I’m getting older it happens, by 29 I was sleeping 10-12 hours a day, no motivation to workout and weighted 200lbs. By 30 I was sleeping close 14 hours a day, I’d come home from work and sleep from 4pm to 6 am the next day and nap at work. I couldn’t get rested, I couldn’t do much of anything and gained 20 more lbs. mind you my diet is the same as it’s always been, I don’t eat fast food, I watch my caloric intake daily and weekly. I was gaining weight eating 1800 calories a day. Still working out mind you, my rep on bench is 300, I squat 500 and dead lift close to the same. I knew I had low T but I didn’t want to be on “steroids” or any supplementation. I figured I could work through it.

So now I’m 34 I get my test levels checked again I’m in the low 200s. I listened to joe organs podcast and heard his experience and improvement on trt. I know joes crazy on a lot of subjects but he was spot on here. I went to a dr of urology and he raised my level to 500 in December. normal levels for a 34 year old are roughly 300-1000. So I started trt dec 3 2019, by the end of December I slept 6 hours a night like I use to. I no longer had pulled muscles, random injuries from trying to lifting and running. Jan I went Back and raised my levels to 800 where I currently and will stay at.

In 3 months I went from 240lbs to 218, I get the best sleep I’ve ever had. I literally sleep 5 hours some nights and feel fully rested. My confidence went through the roof, I went from feeling depressed, anxious, self conscious to extremely happy every day. Everyone attributes trt to steroids but it’s not, anabolics are designer drugs used to grow for bodybuilding. Test c is almost the same hormone your body produces. You don’t get outside of natural levels so you have next to zero side effects. I use to believe the same things about replacement therapyside effects but when I did my own real research and talked with my doctor I realized how much misinformation is actually out there. While I haven’t been on it for years, testosterone actually changed my life. My wife tells me how much better our marriage is, the difference in my mood and happiness. I will never stop taking testosterone, I don’t ever want to go back to feeling so bad again.

About hair loss, My doctor told me around 10% of his long term patients experience hair loss and similarly 10% actually grow hair back. Mind you he’s specialized in trt for I believe 15 years and actively tracks all metrics to see how his patients respond.

Trt is not a cash grab, a bottle of test last me 2 months, I pay cash it’s cheaper then using my insurance, 50$ for test bottle every 8 weeks and 8$ for needles every 2 weeks Also you inject into your fat(lower ab or luv handle), unlike anabolics where you inject in your muscle.

I’d like to address one other thing about this situation, why is it okay for people to to anxiety medication, heart medication or any other long term medical RX with no real judgments. But testosterone Is frowned on? It’s a legit medication that enhances and helps individuals with long term problems. You would never tell a diabetic they’re cheating because they take insulin. The pancreas stopped working properly and now diabetic has to supplement, when a person needs testosterone all that means is they have hypergonadism and their testicles are not producing the proper amount.
    I hope this helps.

Comments

Sanlmar: Very interesting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Hospital bill? Put you in a bed?

I know the procedures as I've been to ER for suspected heart attacks and one real.

The best thing about these visits is you’re treated like the Prime Minister.

If the initial tests are negative you then must wait for two separate sets

of blood tests to confirm there was no attack at all. That's where the waiting comes in.

No need at all to put you in a bed while waiting for the all clear blood results.

Oh Canada.

Glad it wasn’t the big one. You'll know it when it comes.
    Strangely enough they only did one blood cardiac enzyme test and then just monitored me for 2 hours. Oh and there was an EKG and chest x-Ray.

At this point I'm not concerned so I didn't bother to ask for a second one.
    The reason that ERs put people into beds while monitoring for a period of time is likely due to making it much more reliable to track his vitals over a period of sufficient time while resting.

Also, I find it strange that an ER in the US would not conduct the additional blood tests limitless alludes to if they were at all medically necessary given how ERs here are looking for any passable reason to jack up the bill while they‘ve got a paying customer on the hook.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Yeah, any increased risk comes from the myriad of anti-aging doctors that push the envelope and actually put people above normal range. I know because I use one because I want to be above range. I get my bloods done and donate blood to keep my rbc low. I take the risk because for me my family has exactly zero heart issues or prostrate issues ever on either side. My blood pressure and cholesterol are exceptional on or off. I’m not at that crazy 6x normal range. I’m definitely above top of normal range though by a factor of 1.5x of top of normal. I don’t have kids and I personally assume the risk, which is minimal or close to zero imo for better quality of life.
    I test between 800-1000 depending on peak, I try to maintain 800. I don’t see a difference in the 200 points. What are you testing at?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I test between 800-1000 depending on peak, I try to maintain 800. I don’t see a difference in the 200 points. What are you testing at?
    1400ish on a range where 900 is top of range generally. Occasionally a touch higher. It’s my sweet spot where I don’t have to take an anti-estrogen and my mood is optimal. I take the HCG. I wouldn’t recommend it to people. I’d recommend what you’re doing. I have excellent family history with heart and good cholesterol ratios. I have a friend who is a sponsored athlete for a clinic in Florida. I’m the rare trt patient who gets propionate because of that. It helps. I’d need an AI with test E or C from experience, plus I can sub-q the injections being daily.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Anxiety. You have no heart issues in your family and both your parents are older and healthy. You won't be having heart attacks in your 40's. With the corona going around you got a little sick and anxiety took care of the rest.

Every word of this post is incorrect.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Every word of this post is incorrect.
    To be fair, anxiety had to be part of the picture even if it wasn't
    the origin of the matter. You don't go to the ER suspecting
    heart issues without a bit of anxiety. Only natural

Thread Information