I mentioned in the coronavirus thread that I went to the ER.

This is because I've been having weird issues since Saturday. Stomach issues, fatigue, body aches, and most perplexing, terrible left shoulder pain.

Today the left shoulder pain became worse AND chest pain developed, so since that can be the sign of heart trouble, I went to the ER (which I normally avoid as much as possible). I need to be especially careful regarding possible heart issue because I'm a tall male over 200 pounds, and I'm in the age range where it can start happening.

I'm there right now. Everything came back normal. However, I didn't realize when I went that it would be hours long, and that they'd be putting me in a bed and monitoring me. I had brought some stuff with me, including my laptop, which I really wanted out of my car. I would have gotten it, but they surprised me after all the tests by calling me back one more time and leading me to the bed.

I told them I wanted to go to my car (very close by) and they didn't want that for liability reasons. I countered that I came in under my own power, that my EKG was normal, and that I had been walking around to take the various tests anyway. I also offered to sign a waiver or record a video indicating a release of liability if something happened while I walked to the car.

We compromised and they sent a nurse with me to go to the car. I also needed my Biotene rinse out of there because my throat had the usual lump feeling, so it wasn't just about my computer.

Why did I want the computer so badly? Because I'm alone here and knew I'd be super bored.

Anyway, I played Ignition and won $1400, so hopefully that pays for my hospital bill. Probably won't.