Thread: Is Five Guys Underrated?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Smashburger is also pretty good.

Would smash.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Getting bacon on your burger at any fast food establishment is a big mistake. Bacon can only be made properly at home

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Opened a fucking in n out here in Houston a few months ago, still have cops directing traffic to get in there, god damned California transplants.

Have to remember to avoid that intersection around dinner time when I'm taking my kid to baseball or it's an extra 10 minutes.

5 guys is good, I just get a bag of peanuts to go with the burger, the fries are ok but they give you way too many and the cost isn't worth it anyhow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is gum underrated?

Ban this fool. He is the dumbest of the dumb

And he's an immigrant. I'm sorry I had to go there

but he is an infidel

Burn, burn over a hot flame next to pan fried onions etc.

Load Metric
    in these difficult times, let’s keep this beautiful burger chain in our thoughts and prayers.

Load Metric
    just dropped nearly $20 for a burger, fries, and milkshake. Fuck it’s nice to be rich

Comments

Walter Sobchak: bottomset troll rep

Load Metric
    in before MUH SHAKESHACK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    just dropped nearly $20 for a burger, fries, and milkshake. Fuck it’s nice to be rich

Your whole shtick is a fraud. You are just another failure to launch, broke dick subsidized by his parents. Keep spending your $1200 guvmnt handout on fast food, sport.

Load Metric

My McDonald's order today:

Double Cheeseburger: $1.69
    French Fries Small $1.39
    Milkshake Medium Vanilla: 2.69

Total: $5.77

Excellent, quick lunch. I also got a free coupon for a free breakfast sandwich. So my lunch was really like $2.50.

You got severely owned (again).

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Sick brag about something that should embarrass you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

French Fries Small $1.39

Excellent, quick lunch. I also got a free coupon for a free breakfast sandwich. So my lunch was really like $2.50.

listen i appreciate that you were in a rush because with hurricane season ramping up, no one should be thinking of anything but their safety, but forgoing the double big mac with cheese in lieu of the double cheeseburger seems like a lost opportunity to make an investment in your own joy.

and i want better for you than that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

French Fries Small $1.39

listen i appreciate that you were in a rush because with hurricane season ramping up, no one should be thinking of anything but their safety, but forgoing the double big mac with cheese in lieu of the double cheeseburger seems like a lost opportunity to make an investment in your own joy.

It really is about the calories my friend. I was able to pull away with about 800 calories for the meal since I only pulled a few slugs from the shake. The big sandwiches are calorie machines. My small burger was 390 calories, fries 240 and I probably had 200 calories of the shake. I'll have a nice piece of grilled salmon tonight (on my six burner grill) with some grilled veggies (on my six burner grill) and that will keep me under 1,500 calories for the day. Maybe 1700 calories since I did have two over easy this morning as well. But it's under 2,000 calories and that it the key sonatine.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Have another drink....

Walter Sobchak: Serious faggotry

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Double jackass offset. It's more complex then just calories in/out.

Load Metric
    fkn legend

Comments

Sanlmar: He is aging like a fine sirloin.

Walter Sobchak: Obama is god

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

It really is about the calories my friend. I was able to pull away with about 800 calories for the meal since I only pulled a few slugs from the shake. The big sandwiches are calorie machines. My small burger was 390 calories, fries 240 and I probably had 200 calories of the shake. I'll have a nice piece of grilled salmon tonight (on my six burner grill) with some grilled veggies (on my six burner grill) and that will keep me under 1,500 calories for the day. Maybe 1700 calories since I did have two over easy this morning as well. But it's under 2,000 calories and that it the key sonatine.
    Once a week I’ll fire up the grill and slap a burger on there. Fry an egg. Set that egg on the burger with cheese.

No bun. That’s not good for you

Some fresh coffee with cream and that’s breakfast.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Once a week I’ll fire up the grill and slap a burger on there. Fry an egg. Set that egg on the burger with cheese.

No bun. That’s not good for you

Some fresh coffee with cream and that’s breakfast.
    At the risk of bringing down hellfire from all that is holy, I must suggest: add a thin layer of mayo somewhere in there. Hide it under the cheese or the egg if you need to, for aesthetic purposes, but get it on there. I wish someone somewhere along my 43 year life journey would have impressed the importance of mayo w/ burgers on me, but alas, those of us who love that shit seem to have to realize it outside of polite society, or under the guise of a "chef's secret." "Special sauce" is always a big hit, but it's fucking always mayo based, e'ryone just afraid to talk about it.

On a different but similar note, I've been Team English Muffin since Willie showed me the way years ago, and this summer, I've been all aboot either bacon-egg-cheese breakfast sandwiches or Kielbasa-egg-cheese on English. Either wheels of Hillshire Farms or the good shit from the Poles in Dorchester on the Southie side. Kielbasa is perhaps the best sausage out there.

Comments

Sanlmar: e'ryone Will appreciate this clever post. wp

Load Metric
    Crowe

Right hand to god I chopped up some Hillshire kielbasa broccoli and scallions and made a two egg omelette this morning.

I have never put mayo on a burger in all my years. My wife does. Promise I’ll try it. Discreet though. Under the egg.

I got weights downstairs. I’ll bench 3 sets spontaneously then run upstairs, for instance. I’m a born again corona biking enthusiast now. I think I lost a testicle. It’ll show up again.

But I’m eating like I’m 29. I’m always hungry. Now I look like I’m in my second trimester. Not good.

Did I mention the pecan rolls we are making with the pandemic bread maker? Jesus.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Tremendous.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just rolled into town after 6 hours of obeying the speed limit😷
    Because the R.C.M.P. returned the wrong license to me in a previous incident
    the flea bag motel I booked wouldn’t give me a room even though it was pre paid yada yada

So there’s a Five Guys nearby and I’ve never had one. Simple cheeseburger with all the toppings and a small fries. 15 bucks. I was not in a good mood.

Probably the best burger I’ve had from any franchise. The fries were great but they put them in a cup that holds half of them. Ketchup unnecessary.

Name:  429A7CC6-B81C-4A95-B970-D89136A6467A.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  1.59 MB

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    5 guys is very good. Very, very good. I’m a 2 burger kinda guy myself. I like longer meals. A trip to 5 guys is easily $40 for me alone, so I try not to visit often. Always glad I did though.
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Five guys is good, the one ive eaten more of the past couple of years was BurgerFi due to proximity to me. The price tag is my only issue with this place, burgers are only a burger to some extent and good, but overpriced imo for what it is. You can usually go have a sit down nice meal, for the similar price of a Five Guys for a few people

Load Metric
    5 Guys is the best burger chain out there. Hands down. Always consistent.

Top notch burgers and fries, though severely overpriced. Hard to justify going more then a couple times a year.

Thread Information