Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have been banned from DD

Load Metric

I have been banned from DD

You have been banned from this board until Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:23 pm.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.
    Full report coming later. To my knowledge I did not break any rules.

Todd: Sorry for bringing over DD drama here. Feel free to move this thread to the bathroom wall

Edit: This whole situation would be much easier to understand, but Wrench deleted the HOF thread that I created. So much for uncensored.
    Last edited by PLOL; 03-11-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Also, valued user "JennyAndersonsGallbladder" was IP banned, and my thread was deleted despite it being the biggest HOF thread on DD since PFA has gone up.

Wrenchjockey is doing exactly what Micon said he got mad at Todd for, that is banning people w/o his consent. Even LAKingsFan12 was against my banning.

Here's my full conversation with both WrenchJockey:

Me: why was my thread deleted? What happened to free speech?
    wrenchjockey: huh? what?
    wrenchjockey: that's kind of PLOL
    wrenchjockey: errr I mean LOL
    Me: lol
    Me: I expect a full apology for deleting my thread. What rule did I break?
    wrenchjockey: the you're a fucktard rule
    Me: link?
    wrenchjockey: I just made it...you try to socially engineer your way into the backdoor of DD, you get fucked with.
    Me: According to LAKF you don't even have the power to IP ban people
    [below is me quoting my chat with LAKF to Wrench:]
    Me: LAKingsFAN12: he wants to ip ban your ass now
    Me: lol
    LAKingsFAN12: that feature is broken from his dashboard so hes asking me to do it
    [endquote]
    wrenchjockey: not quite true
    Me: okay, then do it
    Me: I dare ya
    [below is wrench quoting the chat he had with LAKF]
    wrenchjockey: LAKingsFAN12: lol.. its kinda funny.. he was creative
    Me: can't IP ban though, it's broken
    Me: obviously he's losing his play time access
    LAKingsFAN12: hmm
    LAKingsFAN12: if you must, then ban plol as well cuz thats who it is
    Me: yeah I know....the IP is what I'm after
    Me: otherwise we play the game of new account > ban > new account > ban
    LAKingsFAN12: that happens anyway cuz they end up using proxies
    [endquote]
    Me: go for it
    wrenchjockey: gonna go the proxy route?
    Me: nope
    Me: doubt you could even delete my PLOL account if you wanted
    wrenchjockey: k
    Me: don't think you'd be given that much power
    wrenchjockey: I have been, and I can, but I won't
    Me: riiiiiight
    wrenchjockey: how about I delete your "JennyAndersonsGallbladder" account as proof?
    Me: You're going to get rid of valued member JennyAndersonsGallbladder? That's low
    wrenchjockey: would you be agreeable to such a demonstration?
    wrenchjockey: well, you don't believe me...so I'm just offering to show you
    Me: I don't think you should take out your hate for PLOL on valued member JennyAndersonsGallBladder
    wrenchjockey: I don't hate PLOL
    wrenchjockey: or you for that matter
    Me: you wanted to IP ban him a minute ago
    wrenchjockey: but trying to hack into DD, which is what you've done...is gonna earn you some down time

Basically I came close to tricking WrenchJockey into giving me admin powers as a joke, and he got mad.

I wasn't able to save my convo with KingsFan in time, but I asked LAKingsFan why my thread was deleted. He said it wasn't. I then asked for the link and he says 'Oh, it's been moved. I didn't do it, another mod must have.' And yes, I did egg Wrench on, lol

Edit:
    Wrench has now issued the following statement:
    PLOL, under the laughable username " micon" attempted to get me to give him admin powers, claiming his "account must have gotten split in two". I checked the real micon account, and it was fine.

I figured at this point (I mean how fucking stupid must you be to claim an account "got split in two") it was an idiot, so I told him to call me. When he claimed his phone was broken, I called micon.

Needless to say, micon and " micon" are two different people, and PLOL's account and IP are in the shitter for the foreseeable future.

If anyone has a problem with this banning, talk to my superiors.

eachcobbler
    This is not entirely truthful. He was actually very close to giving me mod powers. He PM'd me saying he'd look in to it, and then went and looked up the other micon account and was confused and said it looked like I had full admin powers. After nearly giving me mod powers, he finally asks me to call him just to be sure. I say my phone is dead, but he calls Micon.
    Last edited by PLOL; 03-11-2012 at 10:46 PM.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Saying he almost gave you admin powers is like saying I almost got her pregnant.
    You're trying to make it sound likes he's some kind of idiot(he may be, I don't know who he is)but it sounds like in this instance he didn't fall for anything but did his job correctly.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Saying he almost gave you admin powers is like saying I almost got her pregnant.
    You're trying to make it sound likes he's some kind of idiot(he may be, I don't know who he is)but it sounds like in this instance he didn't fall for anything but did his job correctly.
    The way he responded to me at first, he definitely thought I was Micon. But you are correct in that he probably wasn't that close to giving me admin powers. LAKF told me mods can't do that anyway.

In any event, I was just having some fun. I don't know why he'd delete the thread tho. Maybe it wasn't HOF, but it did create some luls and there was no reason to remove it.

This whole thing is me leveling everybody and stirring the pot, btw.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    The way he responded to me at first, he definitely thought I was Micon. But you are correct in that he probably wasn't that close to giving me admin powers. LAKF told me mods can't do that anyway.

In any event, I was just having some fun. I don't know why he'd delete the thread tho.

This whole thing is me leveling everybody and stirring the pot, btw.
    What thread did they delete? I was lurking earlier & didn't see anything all that interesting.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    You were not close, not even a little bit. Wrench figured out your hairbrained scam very quickly. You sent me the same PM and it was so obv it was bullshit I didn't even bother to look up the IP.

I'm all for stirring up the pot, but this was pretty lame bro.

Load Metric
    Seeing as I tore LAKingsFan12 away from a very good PLO game because he got a text saying the site has been hacked, somebody obviously fell for it.

Nice job sweeping the thread under the rug on an uncensored site.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Wrenchjockey is *FAR* from being an idiot.

PLOL why the fuck did you let them catch you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

It's pretty obvious that I made no attempt to hide who I really was. I did not use a proxy, or try to hide my IP. It was just done for the lulz. Obviously I knew eventually they would figure out what happened and would see my IP and who I really was. But I find it very hypocritical that they're deleting threads again, even though I'm pretty sure Micon did not approve of threads being pulled. This is exactly what he got upset at Druff for.

And Wrench says I was not even close to hacking in to DD (which I fully believe), then why the need to ban me and delete threads?
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric

Where did I call anybody an idiot?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

It's pretty obvious that I made no attempt to hide who I really was. I did not use a proxy, or try to hide my IP. It was just done for the lulz. Obviously I knew eventually they would figure out what happened and would see my IP and who I really was. But I find it very hypocritical that they're deleting threads again, even though I'm pretty sure Micon did not approve of threads being pulled. This is exactly what he got upset at Druff for.

And Wrench says I was not even close to hacking in to DD (which I fully believe), then why the need to ban me and delete threads?
    I think having moderated several forums over the years my initial reaction would be the same- ban your accounts and tidy up till the site owner or similar can make a solid decision what to do. If it were up to ME, I would asses the risk you really pose and if you pose a thread your ass is toast. Wrench probably banned you just because he got annoyed. I wouldn't take it personal.

Was pretty funny I have to admit.

Load Metric

See above. No, you never called him an idiot, you said you have no clue who he was and that he *might* be an idiot so I pointed you in the right direction.

Load Metric

So now you are crying over a thread where you had created 2 dupes that were talking to each other acting like micon? Are you really this bored with life? Jesus....

I was not around while all this went down so I really don't know all the details here, but I did read the thread just now and I have to say crying over it being moved is so fucking gay you should have a dildo shoved up your ass while typing. A big black one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

So now you are crying over a thread where you had created 2 dupes that were talking to each other acting like micon? Are you really this bored with life? Jesus....

I was not around while all this went down so I really don't know all the details here, but I did read the thread just now and I have to say crying over it being moved is so fucking gay you should have a dildo shoved up your ass while typing. A big black one.
    I found it somewhat amusing, yes. And I'm not crying over it, but threads shouldn't be taken down on an uncensored forum. If it was 2+2, I'd understand. And for the record the only dildo I own is tan.

In any case, the real tragedy in all this is that valued user JennyAndersonsGallbladder was banned in this whole debacle. That's unconscionable.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric

See above. No, you never called him an idiot, you said you have no clue who he was and that he *might* be an idiot so I pointed you in the right direction.
    There's not 1 other person on this board that would even dream that I called him, or thought him to be, an idiot from that comment you've highlighted. No clarification was needed.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I found it somewhat amusing, yes. And I'm not crying over it, but threads shouldn't be taken down on an uncensored forum. If it was 2+2, I'd understand. And for the record the only dildo I own is tan
    Dude, never had an issue with you, I've always thought you were solid, but you have to understand moving a thread where someone impersonated the owner and said he hacked the site is as standard as anything you will ever find on any forum, uncensored or not. Relax.

Load Metric

There's not 1 other person on this board that would even dream that I called him, or thought him to be, an idiot from that comment you've highlighted. No clarification was needed.
    You said he might be but you didn't know him. I clarified for you and said that he isn't. What about that is unclear to you and why are you so offended?

Load Metric
    What you're not saying is that I stopped posting after it was found out that I created a dupe account. It wasn't like I was creating havoc on DD. And since it became obvious that the site was not in danger, what was the point of moving the thread? Even LAKF was against this when I asked him why the thread was gone.

For the record;
    People who are not banned: Jewdonk
    People who are banned: PLOL and valued user JennyAndersonsGallbladder
    TRUMP 2024!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's fine if you want to bring DD drama here, or any other site's drama, for that matter, as long as it's semi-interesting.

I don't know what I would have done in wrenchjockey's shoes, to be honest.

On one hand, trying to get unauthorized admin access is kinda serious business, and I can understand them being pissed that you attempted such a thing.

On the other hand, some hackers/social engineers simply do what they do in order to expose the vulnerabilities, and then simply inform the owner without doing any damage. Something like this happened on Planet Poker in 2001, when some computer geeks figured out a way to hack the RNG and saw every card dealt, but reported it directly to the management instead of using it to cheat. So I could also see forgiving you for this, if it really appeared that you weren't trying to be malicious with it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Honestly I think that was funny PLOL. Thats said, I will not discourage bannings, even if it is of good posters. Im sure it will blow over.

Thread Information