Thread: Limitles, is this true?

Load Metric

Limitles, is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    lol at you....... independently wealthy........Two cars........One home valued at 450K.....no debts........rather large bank accounts and investments........not being employed? my choice
    You claim you never lie. You say here you're unemployed and filthy rich(lol). Yet, Sonatine remembered you saying this:

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    wait.. youre wealthy with investments but you had to wait 4 months to get into a state funded alcoholic rehab center?

surely there must be some logical explanation.

So, which is it?

I noticed you took your nap from that thread once that was posted.

btw, congrats on the unemployment. Now I understand why you're so miserable. I also understand why you always think I'm lying. More projection than the end scene of a gay gang bang
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Great. Now he's going to follow you around to troll you. Not that it's not happening now but now it's going to be worse. And not just for you but all of us that like to read the forum.

Just use the ignore feature & be done with it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    You claim you never lie. You say here you're unemployed and filthy rich(lol). Yet, Sonatine remembered you saying this:

wait.. youre wealthy with investments but you had to wait 4 months to get into a state funded alcoholic rehab center?

surely there must be some logical explanation.

So, which is it?

btw, congrats on the unemployment. Now I understand why you're so miserable. I also understand why you always think I'm lying. More projection than the end scene of a gay gang bang
    Made me laugh.....Sonatine looking back in his diary. What the round mound of pounds doesn't remember is that I did go to a private clinic initially and left within a couple of hours. No matter how much money I have I don't throw it away, so I went to the second one because it wasn't go to cost me and to show that quitting alcohol would be a snap. I drink because I enjoy it. Never said I was "filthy" rich but not working is an option I have chosen. Summer is closing down and so too will my little holiday.

What threats? A visit is a meetup. The other....paper cuts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Great. Now he's going to follow you around to troll you. Not that it's not happening now but now it's going to be worse. And not just for you but all of us that like to read the forum.

Just use the ignore feature & be done with it.
    Don't worry your pretty little head, my job of exposing Weiss has come to a crescendo. There is nothing more for me to do and I hereby set him free........

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

So, which is it?

Made me laugh.....Sonatine looking back in his diary. What the round mound of pounds doesn't remember is that I did go to a private clinic initially and left within a couple of hours. No matter how much money I have I don't throw it away, so I went to the second one because it wasn't go to cost me and to show that quitting alcohol would be a snap. I drink because I enjoy it. Never said I was "filthy" rich but not working is an option I have chosen. Summer is closing down and so too will my little holiday.

What threats? A visit is a meetup. The other....paper cuts

So, you just went to rehab for fun, and now you continue to drink just for "enjoyment" Right right, I know lot's of wealthy people who take the yearly vacation to a rehab center. Good work on leaving the private clinic within a few hours. Those are always the people who make it to the top! Those are the real winners.

So, do you own your house, you paid for it? Same with your cars? Since you have zero debt. That's strange you'd spend all that money up front, but wouldn't spend it on your own well being. Especially for someone who doesn't throw money away.

It's cool man. Lots of Americans are unemployed. You don't have to make up fairy tales about your life on the internet to make up for it
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Im so confused now; because you posted a letter you received from the Canadian department of health or something saying the wait was over and youre on your way to rehab finally. Oh and you used to get drunk about once a week, threaten Martha's life, then sober up and apologize and say you were waiting for said health department to find you a place willing to dry you out. And the IP you posted from for days was in fact the IP belonging to a substance dependency clinic in Canada.

Wow, the plot thickens!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Im so confused now; because you posted a letter you received from the Canadian department of health or something saying the wait was over and youre on your way to rehab finally. Oh and you used to get drunk about once a week, threaten Martha's life, then sober up and apologize and say you were waiting for said health department to find you a place willing to dry you out. And the IP you posted from for days was in fact the IP belonging to a substance dependency clinic in Canada.

Wow, the plot thickens!
    So sorry if my first response wasn't clear but the "second one" I referred to was the Ontario Clinic.
    Threatened Martha? Surely you jest.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Actually agree with limitles here. On top of things the centre he attended is probably better than any private centre in Canada. Plenty of reasons to rip into him but suggesting someone is Canada who has money shouldn't attend a provincially funded medical institution is ridiculous.

Sorry but just annoys me when I see Americans bad mouthing "state funded" programs in Canada.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Actually agree with limitles here. On top of things the centre he attended is probably better than any private centre in Canada. Plenty of reasons to rip into him but suggesting someone is Canada who has money shouldn't attend a provincially funded medical institution is ridiculous.

Sorry but just annoys me when I see Americans bad mouthing "state funded" programs in Canada.
    Seems like it worked great for him, and by that I mean "cheers"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

Seems like it worked great for him, and by that I mean "cheers"
    lol I won;t defend limittles there...

Load Metric

Considering he's still a raging alcoholic, it looks like that "state funded" program did absolutely nothing but waste time and resources. Well done Canada!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anal-Assclown and the misses

Name:  assclown.gif
Views: 518
Size:  81.5 KB

Load Metric
    My wife is a bath tub with chips in it? Back on the bottle again I see. Seeing as you are unemployed and an alcoholic, I guess you have to find some way to pass the time. Maybe tell us more about your faggot great grandparents.

Load Metric
    Even funnier is how he updates his signature every time I update mine. I swear he has some serious mental flaws.

Load Metric
    He's assumed the role of village idiot quite well since 40Ape left. Not even sure what his sig is supposed to mean. Maybe it makes sense to his alcohol soaked brain.

Thread Information