Thread: 2 uconn students arrested for saying the n-word

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

2 uconn students arrested for saying the n-word

here is the video

https://atlantablackstar.com/2019/11...d-from-record/

okay,..picture this: three white dudes, i say that loosely as the 2 that were charged look foreign.

they were coming back from some pizza joint and were walking through campus apartments. (dunno if alcohol was involved) i guess one of them thought to play a game of saying obnoxious things out loud was fun, and the others had to repeat it. it was night time but i guess somebody had their phone by the window and started to film them. first word picked up was "penis" and the the second word was n-word or n-words. two of them say that but one of them didn't. the one that didn't was saved and his name is plastered all over the internet as racists.

these guys were just saying it out loud. they were not saying it to anyone.

ct has a law where they could go to jail. i think uconn wanted to expel both of them and they can't because the 2 kids are now suing the university, and they can't do it while the litigation is ongoing. the naacp is also involved.

Last edited by mulva; 02-22-2020 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    The video is obviously incomplete. It's from the 'n-word shouters' phone, not much more than a whisper and it looks like they were 2-3 floors up and 25 yards away. We're missing what actually happened. So i'll assume they were actually screaming it at people or something.

I used to play the same game in middle school, was always "PENIS!!!" like how they started - and you had to be louder than the last or you get punched or something.

It was fun and exhilarating because every time you yelled it - a little louder than the last person - you risked getting in deep shit if the wrong person heard it and saw who said it.

These stories about them, with their full names, will haunt them for the rest of their lives - quite possibly cost them shitloads of money, relationships, etc...

It shouldn't be ok to yell 'n-word' just to fuck with people and look cool to your friends, but still - charges should be dropped.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    The video is obviously incomplete. It's from the 'n-word shouters' phone, not much more than a whisper and it looks like they were 2-3 floors up and 25 yards away. We're missing what actually happened. So i'll assume they were actually screaming it at people or something.
    use ur faggot skillz to find a better copy
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    If n-word is so terrible then why do blacks call each other n-words constantly? Hey, if you can throw that word around so can everyone, either eliminate it across the board or shut the fuck up.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    man gets 10 years for punching and killing a lady who supposedly said the n-word

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-eleven/53484/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    man gets 10 years for punching and killing a lady who supposedly said the n-word

Him 6.2 ft; Her 5.4 ft.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    meanwhile at the tenn vs auburn hoops game.

student/person yells at tenn player telling him to :go back to "uruguay...this is america"

i think they banned him from the venue forever. dunno what additional hardships he will face.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/te...tiago-vescovi/

Load Metric

Most likely sick of losing money betting on Uconn

Aint one real nigga on any of the teams as u can see from the records!!

Same with Syracuse and Georgetown.

Someone really needs to arrest Boeheim and Ewing!!! They got real niggas and still lose..

Uconn needs to bring back Calhoun so we don't have things like this happen anymore.
    Last edited by badguy23; 02-23-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Most likely sick of losing money on the teams?

Aint one real nigga on any of there teams as u can see from there records!!

Someone needs to arrest Boeheim and Ewing and Uconn needs to bring back Calhoun so we don't have these things happen.
    syracuse is moar white than the ivy's or the state of vermont.

Load Metric

Most likely sick of losing money on the teams?

Aint one real nigga on any of there teams as u can see from there records!!

Someone needs to arrest Boeheim and Ewing and Uconn needs to bring back Calhoun so we don't have these things happen.
    syracuse is moar white than the ivy's or the state of vermont.
    If you can't win with Sherman Douglas or Rony Seikaly you should of been fired long ago..

Quit playing your Dorky Ass kid Jim and quit running over innocent ppl on the highway.. LOL

This message was approved by Patrick Ewing

Name:  fckewing2.JPG
Views: 332
Size:  15.8 KB

Name:  fckewing2.JPG
Views: 332
Size:  15.8 KB
    Last edited by badguy23; 02-23-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Him 6.2 ft; Her 5.4 ft.
    And you a wanna be gambler.

STFU

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Him 6.2 ft; Her 5.4 ft.
    And you a wanna be gambler.

STFU
    English mother fucker; You do speak it.

Comments

badguy23: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

here is the video

okay,..picture this: three white dudes, i say that loosely as the 2 that were charged look foreign.

they were coming back from some pizza joint and were walking through campus apartments. (dunno if alcohol was involved) i guess one of them thought to play a game of saying obnoxious things out loud was fun, and the others had to repeat it. it was night time but i guess somebody had their phone by the window and started to film them. first word picked up was "penis" and the the second word was n-word or n-words. two of them say that but one of them didn't. the one that didn't was saved and his name is plastered all over the internet as racists.

ct has a law where they could go to jail. i think uconn wanted to expel both of them and they can't because the 2 kids are now suing the university, and they can't do it while the litigation is ongoing. the naacp is also involved.
    jump off a bridge faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

here is the video

jump off a bridge faggot

i think i can say "go back to canada...this is america" and not be banned here.....neeshare

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yo, tony...once i broke the go back to uragay..this is merica story i noticed in one of the yahoo comments somebody said "don't ever go to a seahawks game,..it is 10x worse"

would you care to elaborate

Load Metric
    yo, tony...once i broke the go back to uragay..this is merica story i noticed in one of the yahoo comments somebody said "don't ever go to a seahawks game,..it is 10x worse"

would you care to elaborate
    I've been to many Seahawks games. Never heard anything inappropriate ever said.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    State lawmakers consider repeal of 'ridicule' law used to charge UConn students

pretty much a faggot law..these dudes aren't even white to boot

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14418

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

pretty much a idiotic law..these dudes aren't even white to boot

These laws attacking the first amendment are bullshit.

If they want to ban people from campus for harassing others with racial epithets, that's fine. But one should never be arrested for speech, aside from obvious cases such as physical threats, inciting violence, false-alarm panic inducing, etc.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

pretty much a faggot law..these dudes aren't even white to boot

These laws attacking the first amendment are bullshit.

If they want to ban people from campus for harassing others with racial epithets, that's fine. But one should never be arrested for speech, aside from obvious cases such as physical threats, inciting violence, false-alarm panic inducing, etc.
    Hold on a second. From the article...."a law that makes it a crime to "ridicule" another person based on "creed, religion, color, denomination, nationality or race." The law was passed in 1917 meaning it was more or less an
    amendment to original thoughts/morals agreed upon a hundred years ago.

This is lawyer shit and nothing else except for you stupid idiots who are blinded by racism

Are you saying that publicly ridiculing a person based on "creed, religion, color, denomination, nationality or race is now ok?

Thread Information