Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lol @ racist black girl @ UVA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Minorities can be racist, too, and often this racism is against other minorities.
    You mean like how Jews hate n-words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Minorities can be racist, too, and often this racism is against other minorities.
    Or do you mean like how n-words hate Jews?

Comments

Jayjami: Premium content
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    It's all a problem. One of the reasons America is fucked up right now is there's way too much "me and people like me" and not enough "all of us."

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    It's all a problem. One of the reasons America is fucked up right now is there's way too much "me and people like me" and not enough "all of us."
    I think you’re a big guy, but the thing I find weird is watching interviews from multiple black students who were normal sized men, probably 6’0 190lbs on average, saying it was a place they felt safe. It was a common comment. I just found it weird. Do you think they are using safe in place of comfortable? That I would understand. We all feel uncomfortable in certain situations.

Like I can see feeling unsafe as a black guy having to deal with law enforcement. I’ve seen incidences of sheer violent targeting.

I just can’t imagine ever feeling unsafe around a bunch of soft college kids at a place like UVA. The average kid is going to skew rather nerdy.
    Last edited by BCR; 02-18-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I think you’re a big guy, but the thing I find weird is watching interviews from multiple black students who were normal sized men, probably 6’0 190lbs on average, saying it was a place they felt safe. It was a common comment. I just found it weird. Do you think they are using safe in place of comfortable? That I would understand. We all feel uncomfortable in certain situations.

Like I can see feeling unsafe as a black guy having to deal with law enforcement. I’ve seen incidences of sheer violent targeting.

I just can’t imagine ever feeling unsafe around a bunch of soft college kids at a place like UVA. The average kid is going to skew rather nerdy.

You're too on topic.

This is PFA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

you sound like a cuck, generalizing...
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

For asking a black dude if he’s ever actually felt unsafe around a bunch of nerdy college kids? It struck me as weird

Load Metric
    White people hating black and brown people in America because of the color of their skin is a problem. [ ] True [ ] False (check one)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

For asking a black dude if he’s ever actually felt unsafe around a bunch of nerdy college kids? It struck me as weird
    it's rare for a black dude to own up and chastise another black when something which questions race is involved. walter is no different. his response to this black chick saying this racist shit is:

"It's all a problem. One of the reasons America is fucked up right now is there's way too much "me and people like me" and not enough "all of us.""

Load Metric

it's rare for a black dude to own up and chastise another black when something which questions race is involved. walter is no different. his response to this black chick saying this racist shit is:

"It's all a problem. One of the reasons America is fucked up right now is there's way too much "me and people like me" and not enough "all of us.""

White people hating black and brown people in America because of the color of their skin is a problem. [ ] True [ ] False (check one)

Load Metric
    Where do you live in NYC? I live in Park Slope.

Load Metric

I guess you don't know what "It's all a problem" means.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by diggydow View Post
    Hey, what happened to the "that's racist" smiley? With the watermelon and basketball?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey, what happened to the "that's racist" smiley? With the watermelon and basketball?
    face it. ur part of the problem wally. you can't even be honest with yourself because of the way you were taught to believe or an incident that has happened to you

Load Metric
    UWS, above 100 St.

Load Metric

face it. ur part of the problem wally. you can't even be honest with yourself because of the way you were taught to believe or an incident that has happened to you
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyc...cal_projection

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyc...cal_projection
    nonsense,..all your actions and what you say, do or not do speak louder than anything.

my reads are pretty good most of the time.

Load Metric
    nonsense,..all your actions and what you say, do or not do speak louder than anything.

my reads are pretty good most of the time.
    I didn't realize you're bottomset. It all makes sense now. Pretty slick quoting one of your own fails in your sig.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Serious question:

Do think white people being racist in America is a serious issue today?
    How did I miss this thread? I guess because mulga started it.

Dupe just kills here and I've only glanced it

Load Metric
    Before you know it the minorities will start targeting the racists at golf courses, running them down as they walk to their cars after only one beer.

Comments

limitles: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Minorities can be racist, too, and often this racism is against other minorities. But even if it's against white people, it's still racism.

Similarly, women can be sexist, and gay people can be heterophobic.

Unfortunately, some on the left believe that whites cannot be a victim of racism.
    Wow what school did you go attend to gain such insight?

It may be convenient to consider anger or resentment with racism.

Racism is the belief that a certain people are beneath one's own.

Morally, intellectually, etc. mainly based on skin pigment.

If a person who has so been defined shows resentment towards

their oppressors it does not mean they consider their foes

inferior but simply a foe.

Thread Information