Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new haven, CT Police to hand out crack pipes and syringes to addicts

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Lmfao, can’t get a job. Anyone that wants a job can have one. Businesses can’t find enough help.
    OMG are you unaware of the costs associated with addictions both monetary and physically.
    What you said is truly ignorant and I'm not wasting any efforts on you, Huel
    So now I’m supposed to feel sorry for an addict because they can’t get a good enough job to support their addiction and see their point of view that it only makes sense to sell drugs instead? You’re such a trainwreck. How about helping them get their shit together instead of helping them feed their addiction? Quit treating them like they’re hopeless victims, that mentality handicaps them for life.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

OMG are you unaware of the costs associated with addictions both monetary and physically.
    What you said is truly ignorant and I'm not wasting any efforts on you, Huel
    So now I’m supposed to feel sorry for an addict because they can’t get a good enough job to support their addiction and see their point of view that it only makes sense to sell drugs instead? You’re such a trainwreck. How about helping them get their shit together instead of helping them feed their addiction? Quit treating them like they’re hopeless victims, that mentality handicaps them for life.
    in before an addict using one of the free syringes as a weapon to stab somebody for drug money or just stabs somebody for the hell of it while on a bender
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

in before an addict using one of the free syringes as a weapon to stab somebody for drug money or just stabs somebody for the hell of it while on a bender
    Well gee guess what? Nothing to this point has slowed the problem down. As bad as it is, the drugs just compliment the underlying issues and make the headlines . People in pain/suffering want it to stop but they have few resources at hand.

Oh wait, did you say free needles?
    The cost to the government must be enormous but that move
    might have a triple-up effect whereby whitey will have less to worry about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Well gee guess what? Nothing to this point has slowed the problem down. As bad as it is, the drugs just compliment the underlying issues and make the headlines . People in pain/suffering want it to stop but they have few resources at hand.

the liquor is never wrong
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maryland Police Release CCTV of Alleged Syringe Assault

badguy.. take care of this fucker for us.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maryland-...135719321.html

also,..getting pretty sick of seeing "alleged" after every article heading..thank's jussie

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the liquor is never wrong
    you can’t change stupid

Load Metric
    I spent 5 years living next to a crackhead. When I moved to another housing project, I lived next to a crack dealer for 4 years.

ahh now i get it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    I spent 5 years living next to a crackhead. When I moved to another housing project, I lived next to a crack dealer for 4 years.

ahh now i get it
    don't worry. new haven will have enough for you. just go on friday and they give you 3 because of the weekend

Load Metric
    Don’t think decriminalizing small amounts of hard drug possession is a good thing Oregon.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information