Thread: one good thing will happen if trump loses

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

one good thing will happen if trump loses

we will get the trump news network.

when all the media is bs propaganda there is opportunity/need to hear a real unbiased take on things.

he's gonna make a shit ton of money as well, as this is a product we all want to see.

there will be a political branch to the network basically following around biden, harris, congress etc, etc, reported every single stupid thing they want to do.

there will be far less agendas and no place to hide

Comments

splitthis: Lol mulva, but he will win so you have to wait ANOTHER 4 years

IamGreek: Def gonna win. Condolences to PLOP in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Yeah Trump lives in reality and is interested in unbiased truth.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Yeah Trump lives in reality and is interested in unbiased truth.

don't you worry. if biden becomes prez you'll get to see his face every time you have to fill up your car and spend 4/5 for a gallon of gasoline.

that alone will be his demise. oil is needed for virtually everything. not just gas
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    they will never call it trump news network. but bet your bippy, he will be funding/owning a network just like i said.

bank on it. create a market

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If Trump loses, the best thing for the party would be if he backs off, and lets the party rebuild without him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If Trump loses, the best thing for the party would be if he backs off, and lets the party rebuild without him.
    You're right but that won't happen. You need to face that it's the party of Trump now. Trump is the natural result of the direction the Republicans have been moving for years. If they want to remain relevant they'll have to broaden their appeal by become less extreme, and they'll have to face their narrow base of QAnon believers and white grievance voters and tell them some hard truths. It won't be pretty.

Load Metric
    Trump has never given two fucks about the GOP. To him it’s just a tool to be used.

Comments

Muck Ficon: This is correct

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Trump has never given two fucks about the GOP. To him it’s just a tool to be used.
    For some strange reason, Druff has yet to grasp that Trump doesn’t give two shits about anyone other than himself, with the exception of perhaps Ivanka (because he would still like to fuck her and wants to stay on her good side just in case she warms up to the idea).
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You're right but that won't happen. You need to face that it's the party of Trump now. Trump is the natural result of the direction the Republicans have been moving for years. If they want to remain relevant they'll have to broaden their appeal by become less extreme, and they'll have to face their narrow base of QAnon believers and white grievance voters and tell them some hard truths. It won't be pretty.
    Lmfao, it’s the right that’s extreme? Get it together man.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You're right but that won't happen. You need to face that it's the party of Trump now. Trump is the natural result of the direction the Democrats have been moving for years. If they want to remain relevant they'll have to broaden their appeal by become less extreme, and they'll have to face their base of SJW believers and tell them some hard truths. It won't be pretty.

FYP

Load Metric
    REPORT: TRUMP IS TERRIFIED ABOUT GOING TO PRISON AFTER LOSING THE ELECTION, AS HE SHOULD BE

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...e-prosecutions

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    REPORT: TRUMP IS TERRIFIED ABOUT GOING TO PRISON AFTER LOSING THE ELECTION, AS HE SHOULD BE

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...e-prosecutions

what is wrong with you. i refuse to even engage most of you half wits anymore because you don't even deserve a response to almost everything you post.

only video anyone should watch is the one that shapiro dropped yesterday.

if dems can't see or admit what an awful choice this ticket is and how corrupt biden is nothing is going to change them.

biden is worse than hillary
    Last edited by mulva; 11-04-2020 at 01:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    if trump wins i still don't want to wait 4 more years for a trumped to backed network

we need a new network now. the msm is complete dogshit. all these awful polls and selective journalism have already told you that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    they will never call it trump news network. but bet your bippy, he will be funding/owning a network just like i said.

bank on it. create a market
    Why would he need to do that OANN already exists.

Load Metric
    Only if Binders Romney and the other sellouts go also. The GOP leadership are spineless sniveling idiots like McConnell and such they stopped being Conservatives and started becoming idiots worshiping the likes of Schumer and such because despite having the power they refuse to stand up as the majority constantly.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Only if Binders Romney and the other sellouts go also. The GOP leadership are spineless sniveling idiots like McConnell and such they stopped being Conservatives and started becoming idiots worshiping the likes of Schumer and such because despite having the power they refuse to stand up as the majority constantly.
    What planet are you on? They use their power of obstruction in the senate constantly. They stole 2 Supreme Court seats and blocked everything Obama wanted and they'll block anything Biden tries that they don't like.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    really glad i haven't replaced my windows in my house yet. i fully expect some fat government rebates coming from team biden.

Load Metric
    splitthis: Lol mulva, but he will win so you have to wait ANOTHER 4 years

IamGreek: Def gonna win. Condolences to PLOP in advance

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pretty sure obama had some half ass window rebate program, which was better than nada, but i fully expect biden's plan to be more lucrative and maybe i'll even get a free windmill.
    Last edited by mulva; 11-05-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Load Metric
    I thought you were going to say you would finally win a Global Poker Tourney

Go Hoyas!!!

Thread Information