Thread: The God Particle

Load Metric

The God Particle

Travel through worm holes, travel at the speed of light. The big bang theory. 3,000 years ago in Hindu scriptures . Genesis and the bible come together. Democritus theorized the atomic theory made up of protons and neurons. How did he get this knowledge? He allegedly communicated with other civilizations and other universe. Just the tip of the iceburgh . Any other ancient alien fans out there? Fascinating shit.

Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-15-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Load Metric
    When did you start drinking what les is drinking.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Sex robot coming soon. We will eventually render ourselves obsolete.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Travel through worm holes, travel at the speed of light. The big bang theory. 3,000 years ago in Hindu scriptures . Genesis and the bible come together. Democritus theorized the atomic theory made up of protons and neurons. How did he get this knowledge? He allegedly communicated with other civilizations and other universe. Just the tip of the iceburgh . Any other ancient alien fans out there? Fascinating shit.

Democritus’ atomism didn’t suggest protons and neutrons. Like modern atomic theory, his theory proposed that the physical world was made up atoms, individually or grouped into clusters, bouncing around in the void. Unlike modern atomic theory, his “atoms” were the smallest indivisible material objects.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I think you meant to post this in the crack pipe thread.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Kinda reminds of the first time I had sex. It was amazing! Well, for me, at least. My girlfriend at the time later confessed that for her it was more like this.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Is this about DMT or robots?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This Frank of ours never let's us forget what a wonderful world we live in.
    Who'd have thought Genesis was inspired by the Bible and who'd have thought such a "progressive" country, there's that word again, like Saudi Arabia would make a Caucasian looking female robot a citizen of their country which restricts women's rights like few others. Until 2018 women were not even allowed to drive which Trump was in favour of by the way. Are they going to to do anything with her other than what they do to a camel after a few non alcoholic beer?

It's actually a great insult to women everywhere and if they don't drape her in a Birka right away she'll have to live in a closet where no women can get at her.

What a big show for the Saudi's stepping into the 21st century for some lookie here time.

And how good is this Robot? Ok it can stay on script but she looks like a cast member of the one of those Hollywood wives shows comparing Botox injections. And they still can't get the voice right. Not nasal enough for me.

And she did nothing in that clip but cut down fellow botoxer Elon Musk, also ordered by Trump.
    They could have at least had her take the dog for a walk and make some dinner.

See what money does folks. Throw it out like your guns, you don't need it.

Comments

Tellafriend: No one cares what you think. No one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Who'd have thought Genesis was inspired by the Bible and who'd have thought such a "progressive" country, there's that word again, like Saudi Arabia would make a Caucasian looking female robot a citizen of their country which restricts women's rights like few others. Until 2018 women were not even allowed to drive which Trump was in favour of by the way. Are they going to to do anything with her other than what they do to a camel after a few non alcoholic beer?

It's actually a great insult to women everywhere and if they don't drape her in a Birka right away she'll have to live in a closet where no women can get at her.

What a big show for the Saudi's stepping into the 21st century for some lookie here time.

And how good is this Robot? Ok it can stay on script but she looks like a cast member of the one of those Hollywood wives shows comparing Botox injections. And they still can't get the voice right. Not nasal enough for me.

And she did nothing in that clip but cut down fellow botoxer Elon Musk, also ordered by Trump.

The irony that Saudi Arabia of all countries made a female robot a citizen wasn't lost to me. Women there are for the most part segregated from men in malls and when they venture out in public have only the sheaths of their eyes exposed. They are making strides but are very secondary citizens indeed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The irony that Saudi Arabia of all countries made a female robot a citizen wasn't lost to me. Women there are for the most part segregated from men in malls and when they venture out in public have only the sheaths of their eyes exposed. They are making strides but are very secondary citizens indeed.

Yeah I wasn't ragging on you Frank you're one of the good guys and have a unique take usually.

There are a lot of weird story lines one could follow in that story and we just saw a short clip.

And Tellaturky, I pegged you as an uninteresting dummy long ago. A few classic signs you're a dummy are

you take yourself too seriously, you don't really get humour and you say things like "absolutely no one here likes you"

I doubt very much that is true, and how would you know? You're not the most popular guy and don't mix everyone so it's a

ridiculous thing to say. Try something more accurate . I still wouldn't care. Jesus loves me, BGC tells me so everynight

and splitthis said she'd save a place for me in heaven.

And you didn't get that I was making fun of the story not the story teller

Load Metric

Yeah I wasn't ragging on you Frank you're one of the good guys and have a unique take usually.

There are a lot of weird story lines one could follow in that story and we just saw a short clip.

And Tellaturky, I pegged you as an uninteresting dummy long ago. A few classic signs you're a dummy are

you take yourself too seriously, you don't really get humour and you say things like "absolutely no one here likes you"

I doubt very much that is true, and how would you know? You're not the most popular guy and don't mix everyone so it's a

ridiculous thing to say. Try something more accurate . I still wouldn't care. Jesus loves me, BGC tells me so everynight

and splitthis said she'd save a place for me in heaven.

And you didn't get that I was making fun of the story not the story teller

Thread Information