Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Male Marathon Runner Will Compete in U.S. Women’s Olympic Trials

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

attn white peeps....this is the multicultural center, there's too many of you, so you need to be aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

This is an idiotic take which ignores reality.

Obviously a good number of people support this, or it wouldn't be happening all over the country.

Of the supporters of transgenders in women's sports, what percentage are on the right?

I'd safely say it's zero point zero.

So who does that leave?
    So having some supporters who are on the left equals "the left clamoring for it?"
    Well Pocahontas called trans people the backbone of the country. So ya there’s some strong support there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The poor leftists of 2020 don't know what to do about this.

They fought so hard (and justifiably so) in past decades to bring women's sports to levels of equality in college settings.

Now men are invading women's sports and crushing the females there, and the left is afraid to defend it because trans people are higher than women right now on the victim totem pole.

Must be tough always having to rate the trendiness of victim classes and make decisions based upon that.

Biological males in women's sports are killing the fairness in women's sports, and it's on the path to complete erasure. The left doesn't want to do anything about it.
    Listen to the rhetoric. “Now men are invading” women's sports. What is your definition of invading? What percent of transgenders are monopolizing any individual sport.
    You have no stats because there are virtually none.

Critical thinker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    The poor leftists of 2020 don't know what to do about this.

They fought so hard (and justifiably so) in past decades to bring women's sports to levels of equality in college settings.

Now men are invading women's sports and crushing the females there, and the left is afraid to defend it because trans people are higher than women right now on the victim totem pole.

Must be tough always having to rate the trendiness of victim classes and make decisions based upon that.

Biological males in women's sports are killing the fairness in women's sports, and it's on the path to complete erasure. The left doesn't want to do anything about it.
    Listen to the rhetoric. “Now men are invading” women's sports. What is your definition of invading? What percent of transgenders are monopolizing any individual sport.
    You have no stats because there are virtually none.

Critical thinker
    yeah druff. mr piss juggs says there isn't a problem..but sadly, whenever one of the stooges says stuff like that the problem is usually far worse than imagined
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Look at this dainty, feminine weight lifter. Don't worry about the fact that "she" has a penis, I'm sure that won't matter regarding fairness to her female-born competitors.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love how the SJWs try to claim that male-to-female transsexuals on hormones are just like women, and there's no advantage.

Yet all of them keep obliterating the field of actual women, and keep setting records. No advantage at all, though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

So having some supporters who are on the left equals "the left clamoring for it?"
    Well Pocahontas called trans people the backbone of the country. So ya there’s some strong support there.
    I would have called them the Adam's Apple.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Look at this dainty, feminine weight lifter. Don't worry about the fact that "she" has a penis, I'm sure that won't matter regarding fairness to her female-born competitors.

yeah,...it's not out of control yet. lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    BUMP

yeah,...it's not out of control yet. lol

This kind of shit combined with some good old fashioned race looting up north where police are disparaged are what got brought the voters out and got Trump elected. Hopefully this summer will be hot.

Thread Information