Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Male Marathon Runner Will Compete in U.S. Women’s Olympic Trials

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    It is you fucking idiot, if you can't see that you're seriously retarded.
    Says the guy who believes Fox News.
    Name:  Screenshot_20200218-143631_Gallery.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  440.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ walter, jimmy and the samaritan.

the 3 frikken stooges.

druff will u combine the other trans runner thread about the high school black track dudes from CT taking spots away from other females
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay, so if this isn't the left's fault, whose fault is it?

Do you think there are a lot of Republicans clamoring for trans women in women's sports?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Do you think there are a lot of Republicans clamoring for trans women in women's sports?
    I haven't heard anyone clamoring for it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Smile

Liberals aren't 'clamoring' for this at all.

It's a non-issue that bigoted talking heads on your propaganda channel push because it rallies the lower elements of your party to 'blame liberals' for changing the country, because your party operates almost solely on fearmongering to gain and generate support.

Obviously reporting on what Trump has done/is doing/will do with any level of honesty would mean the end of the GOP, so the right churns out story after story like this, AOC, issues with homelessness in big cities, etc.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    stop the presses. you're gonna luv this one. there are many more cases making their way around. you just haven't seen or heard of them.

NCAA champion CeCé Telfer says ‘I have no benefit’ by being trans

jesus h christ

https://www.outsports.com/2019/6/3/1...s-testosterone
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    stop the presses. you're gonna luv this one. there are many more cases making their way around. you just haven't seen or heard of them.

NCAA champion CeCé Telfer says ‘I have no benefit’ by being trans

jesus h christ

https://www.outsports.com/2019/6/3/1...s-testosterone
    I think Jesus H Christ would have an unfair advantage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

It's a non-issue that bigoted talking heads on your propaganda channel push because it rallies the lower elements of your party to 'blame liberals' for changing the country, because your party operates almost solely on fearmongering to gain and generate support.

Obviously reporting on what Trump has done/is doing/will do with any level of honesty would mean the end of the GOP, so the right churns out story after story like this, AOC, issues with homelessness in big cities, etc.
    This is an idiotic take which ignores reality.

Obviously a good number of people support this, or it wouldn't be happening all over the country.

Of the supporters of transgenders in women's sports, what percentage are on the right?

I'd safely say it's zero point zero.

So who does that leave?

Load Metric

Obviously a good number of people support this, or it wouldn't be happening all over the country.

Of the supporters of transgenders in women's sports, what percentage are on the right?

So who does that leave?
    So having some supporters who are on the left equals "the left clamoring for it?"

Load Metric

So who does that leave?
    So having some supporters who are on the left equals "the left clamoring for it?"
    rofl literally can't make this up, SOME LOL

look at all the stupid liberal candidates with their stupid pronoun bullshit in their Twitter bio, find me more on the right than the left.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So who does that leave?
    No but this is supported far more often than you think by the SJW left.

It's not just a few fringe weirdos. It's embraced by many leftists, hence why it's actually happening. The more sensible Democrats are afraid to speak out against it because the woke sector of the party will hang them for it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On this subject, you should google "TERF" and read about it.

Basically it's a war (mostly in Europe but in the US too) between feminists and the woke left, where the feminists are tired of dudes forcing themselves into women's spaces, and the woke left is telling them they're transphobic to complain about it.

There were some great videos by a far-left feminist lesbian named Magdalene Berns, basically calling out the woke lefties for being full of shit. Berns died in her early 30s last year of some rare brain disease, but her videos remain on YouTube.

JK Rowling, another lefty feminist, has been in hot water several times because she supported Berns and was against the invasion of women's spaces by men.

Slowly everyone is learning that you need to agree with the woke left 100% on their insane positions, or they come after you.

Load Metric
    On this subject, you should google "TERF" and read about it.

Basically it's a war (mostly in Europe but in the US too) between feminists and the woke left, where the feminists are tired of dudes forcing themselves into women's spaces, and the woke left is telling them they're transphobic to complain about it.

There were some great videos by a far-left feminist lesbian named Magdalene Berns, basically calling out the woke lefties for being full of shit. Berns died in her early 30s last year of some rare brain disease, but her videos remain on YouTube.

JK Rowling, another lefty feminist, has been in hot water several times because she supported Berns and was against the invasion of women's spaces by men.

Slowly everyone is learning that you need to agree with the woke left 100% on their insane positions, or they come after you.
    Sort of like how you need to obey Trump 100% or he will come after you.

See, the statement is just as true when reversed.

Comments

DirtyErnie: how dare YOU!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

look at all the stupid liberal candidates with their stupid pronoun bullshit in their Twitter bio, find me more on the right than the left.
    i'm beginning to believe wally is a gay black man. that would explain a lot.

Load Metric

So who does that leave?
    Most supporters are liberal, sure. Most liberals could care less.

Is that the idiotic take you refer to?

Or are you pushing back that your propaganda network highlights shit like this to trigger people like you while ignoring your party subvert our democracy in support of the amoral, doddering lunatic in office?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

So who does that leave?

Or are you pushing back that your propaganda network highlights shit like this to trigger people like you while ignoring your party subvert our democracy in support of the amoral, doddering lunatic in office?
    Name:  captureno1.png
Views: 294
Size:  340.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

i'm beginning to believe wally is a gay black man. that would explain a lot.
    I don't have to imagine you as anything but ignorant because you've proven it over and over again. At least you're not alone here.

Load Metric

Name:  captureno1.png
Views: 294
Size:  340.1 KB
    Are you under the impression that posting memes rather than writing in complete sentences makes you intelligent?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thread Information