Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: Male Marathon Runner Will Compete in U.S. Women’s Olympic Trials

  1. #1
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    384
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,482
    Blog Entries
    4

    Male Marathon Runner Will Compete in U.S. Women’s Olympic Trials

    bout time. wish she/they all the best .

    Transgender woman, 29, will become the first ever to compete at the US Olympic marathon trials for a spot in Tokyo

    • Megan Youngren, 29, came out publicly as a transgender woman in 2012
    • On December 8, she finished 40th at the California International Marathon
    • Youngren will compete in this month's Olympic marathon trials in Atlanta
    • She'll be among 63 women vying for spot on US Olympic team for Tokyo Games



    Name:  24728746-8003191-Megan_Youngren_started_taking_hormone_medication_in_2011_and_cam-a-3_1581688707.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  68.5 KB

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-trials.html

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: gay
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  2. #2
    Would you bang? Be honest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  3. #3
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    384
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,482
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Would you bang? Be honest
    not reallly into paste. if she wins the marathon and gold medal i can be bought. i am after all on the bloomberg team
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  4. #4
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    723
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,059
    Bruce Jenner is running again?

    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!
    Sanity made me crazy

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Bruce Jenner is running again?

    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!

    The lack of fathers replaced by the guvment.

  6. #6
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4885
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    34,705
    Blog Entries
    2
    The poor leftists of 2020 don't know what to do about this.

    They fought so hard (and justifiably so) in past decades to bring women's sports to levels of equality in college settings.

    Now men are invading women's sports and crushing the females there, and the left is afraid to defend it because trans people are higher than women right now on the victim totem pole.

    Must be tough always having to rate the trendiness of victim classes and make decisions based upon that.

    Biological males in women's sports are killing the fairness in women's sports, and it's on the path to complete erasure. The left doesn't want to do anything about it.

  7. #7
    Eagerly awaiting JimmyGs response to this thread

  8. #8
    Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner) has a net worth of about $100 million.

    Hard to believe Caitlyn Jenner who no longer has a penis is dating this girl. That fake vagina never quite works the way a real vagina does.

    I guess if you have enough money anyone will be attracted to you.






  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The poor leftists of 2020 don't know what to do about this.

    They fought so hard (and justifiably so) in past decades to bring women's sports to levels of equality in college settings.

    Now men are invading women's sports and crushing the females there, and the left is afraid to defend it because trans people are higher than women right now on the victim totem pole.

    Must be tough always having to rate the trendiness of victim classes and make decisions based upon that.

    Biological males in women's sports are killing the fairness in women's sports, and it's on the path to complete erasure. The left doesn't want to do anything about it.
    Sort of like the poor Republicans who never know when Trump will demand they reverse themselves on yet another plank of the last half century of party doctrine or sacrifice another of heir sacred cows.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  10. #10
    If you have a Y chromosome you shouldn't be allowed in women's events. This shouldn't be that complicated.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The poor leftists of 2020 don't know what to do about this.

    They fought so hard (and justifiably so) in past decades to bring women's sports to levels of equality in college settings.

    Now men are invading women's sports and crushing the females there, and the left is afraid to defend it because trans people are higher than women right now on the victim totem pole.

    Must be tough always having to rate the trendiness of victim classes and make decisions based upon that.

    Biological males in women's sports are killing the fairness in women's sports, and it's on the path to complete erasure. The left doesn't want to do anything about it.
    Sort of like the poor Republicans who never know when Trump will demand they reverse themselves on yet another plank of the last half century of party doctrine or sacrifice another of heir sacred cows.
    Name:  captureno1.png
Views: 233
Size:  340.1 KB

  12. #12
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4885
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    34,705
    Blog Entries
    2
    I also love the bullshit of, "If they're on hormones, they're basically the same as biological women, and have no real advantage"...

    ... and yet so many of these transgenders in women's sports are crushing everyone and setting new records.

    No advantage, huh?

    Right.

  13. #13
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1208
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Bruce Jenner is running again?

    WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!
    I could make a list but that certainly won't bring you down. Everything else
    will



  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I also love the bullshit of, "If they're on hormones, they're basically the same as biological women, and have no real advantage"...

    ... and yet so many of these transgenders in women's sports are crushing everyone and setting new records.

    No advantage, huh?

    Right.
    Agree with this sentiment, even though it almost never happens at high levels and solely exists as a trigger issue for republican snowflakes to feign outrage over. Saw Laura Ingraham beside herself on State TV tonight while at the gym.

    Greta Thunberg, trans athletes, the Genius being unfairly maligned...give your GOP buddies a platonic hug, fucking Obama is destroying the country.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: LOL, don't forget her e-mails
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    Sort of like the poor Republicans who never know when Trump will demand they reverse themselves on yet another plank of the last half century of party doctrine or sacrifice another of heir sacred cows.
    Name:  captureno1.png
Views: 233
Size:  340.1 KB
    Schtick is getting old, find a new meme to troll with
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Schtick is getting old, find a new meme to troll with
    Name:  original.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  229.9 KB

  17. #17
    Gold MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    382
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The poor leftists of 2020 don't know what to do about this.

    They fought so hard (and justifiably so) in past decades to bring women's sports to levels of equality in college settings.

    Now men are invading women's sports and crushing the females there, and the left is afraid to defend it because trans people are higher than women right now on the victim totem pole.

    Must be tough always having to rate the trendiness of victim classes and make decisions based upon that.

    Biological males in women's sports are killing the fairness in women's sports, and it's on the path to complete erasure. The left doesn't want to do anything about it.
    Bollocks. I'm probably the furthest left person you've ever interacted with and think this is a disgrace.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The poor leftists of 2020 don't know what to do about this.

    They fought so hard (and justifiably so) in past decades to bring women's sports to levels of equality in college settings.

    Now men are invading women's sports and crushing the females there, and the left is afraid to defend it because trans people are higher than women right now on the victim totem pole.

    Must be tough always having to rate the trendiness of victim classes and make decisions based upon that.

    Biological males in women's sports are killing the fairness in women's sports, and it's on the path to complete erasure. The left doesn't want to do anything about it.
    Bollocks. I'm probably the furthest left person you've ever interacted with and think this is a disgrace.
    But wait, Fox News said it's all the left's fault!
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

    Bollocks. I'm probably the furthest left person you've ever interacted with and think this is a disgrace.
    But wait, Fox News said it's all the left's fault!
    It is you fucking idiot, if you can't see that you're seriously retarded.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    But wait, Fox News said it's all the left's fault!
    It is you fucking idiot, if you can't see that you're seriously retarded.
    Says the guy who believes Fox News.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2019, 02:21 PM
  2. Remember the olympic runner with blades for legs?....
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 05:22 AM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:11 AM
  4. Runner, Runner poker movie being filmed now in Puerto Rico
    By JimmyG_415 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 06:33 PM
  5. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •