Thread: Scammers---Brian Voytek

Bronze
    Load Metric

Scammers---Brian Voytek

Hi. I am here to offer a service. I will try to explain and if you have questions ask me anything.
    I learned how to do this from someone who was previously here, although how I go about is slightly different. There are many people in the poker community, and in life, that borrow/steal from others and never pay the money back and have no intentions to pay it back. My goal is to use methods taught to me and that I have come up with to get that money back from the scammers. I will not go into detail about my methods but for the most part they work quite well. NOW, the one major difference between myself and my mentor is that he would charge a percentage of the debt collected as a fee. I charge nothing. This is your money and it belongs to you and no one else has a right to it. If I get you your money back and you want to paypal me something as thanks, awesome, and if you dont, again awesome. I get more satisfaction from collecting from scammers and thiefs than a monetary reward could give me. Enough is enough of people stealing and then laughing when they get away with it. I also dont hide who I am, I dont hide my IP, you can have my email, facebook, whatever. Again, if you have questions or thoughts on this ask away.

Now, Brian Voytek, I hope you are reading this. You are an utterly atrocious piece of trash. I am coming, and I am going to go to all my skills and capabilities to absolutely destroy your life. I will accomplish it. Im not even saying anymore than that as actions speak louder than words

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post
    I also dont hide who I am, I dont hide my IP, you can have my email, facebook, whatever. Again, if you have questions or thoughts on this ask away.
    Ok then, who are you? Since you are clearly offering to tell us, tell us.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    https://www.facebook.com/trent.wright.10297
    if you message me there Ill message you back

Im from Regina, Saskatchewan

hell ill even give you my number if you wanna call

I had a text chat with Brian, he is playing the tough guy route. Ive had some try that, didnt turn out well

Thread Information