Thread: Kitchen Fire

Load Metric

Kitchen Fire

So I cleaned some shit up because of a poker game herrr and forgot I put a bunch of shit in the oven to get it out of the way, including some plastic items.

Well today I made a huge pot of hilljack turkey wedding soup and preheated the oven for the turkey meatballs.

Fireeee. Plastic likes to burnnnn. I opened the oven and threw a pot of water in and slammed it shut.

Let me say that cleaning melted plastic off the bottom of the oven is no kinda fun. So 2 hrs later I was able to finish the soup and it is yum, no corona here, soup cures errything.

I lost 65 dollars at poker, am more upset that my nephew after a bad breakup has turned to hookers, his eyes got dead. I told him I thought the govt. shut down all those sites like backpage and he showed me lots of new ones he uses.

He says he just gets a half hour cuz he really only needs 3 minutes.

He is on the please help list like my buddy Les.

I would post of pic of the soupness but need suggestions on new anonymous image hosting site cuz last one blows.

I miss BGC 2.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I feel Like we Covered a lot of ground here.

Comments

sonatine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTSGp4UdEvQ

Load Metric
    and those sites arrrreeee?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hey google: show me pictures of me and splitthis

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    So I cleaned some shit up because of a poker game herrr and forgot I put a bunch of shit in the oven to get it out of the way, including some plastic items.

Well today I made a huge pot of hilljack turkey wedding soup and preheated the oven for the turkey meatballs.

Fireeee. Plastic likes to burnnnn. I opened the oven and threw a pot of water in and slammed it shut.

Let me say that cleaning melted plastic off the bottom of the oven is no kinda fun. So 2 hrs later I was able to finish the soup and it is yum, no corona here, soup cures errything.

I lost 65 dollars at poker, am more upset that my nephew after a bad breakup has turned to hookers, his eyes got dead. I told him I thought the govt. shut down all those sites like backpage and he showed me lots of new ones he uses.

He says he just gets a half hour cuz he really only needs 3 minutes.

He is on the please help list like my buddy Les.

I would post of pic of the soupness but need suggestions on new anonymous image hosting site cuz last one blows.

I miss BGC 2.
    If you charge your ex-husband $1,000, I think your nephew is probably like $300?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information