Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh DD soon

Load Metric

Rush Limbaugh DD soon

Rush Limbaugh soon to be donkdown. Advanced lung cancer.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Rush Limbaugh soon to be donkdown. Advanced lung cancer.

THIS is actual news that matters. stop bothering me with this Kansas City KS MO crap, im trying to figure out if I should drive to iowa and watch the tranny blowers debate in action and possibly make a killing on predictit

Load Metric
    trump's geographical ignorance gave rush cancer.

Comments

zealanddonk: Was windmills
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Do you think Rush announced his cancer now to distract from the Iowa Caucus? Because LOL at the lede on Drudge right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CNN announced today that Trump will award the Medal of Freedom to Rush.

This was revealed in off-the-record, private conversations at a State of the Union lunch for the media.

It's LOL why this was being revealed by CNN, despite the conversation being off the record:

Like presidents before him, Trump invites anchors from all the major networks to dine with him at the White House in advance of his State of the Union address. The conversation is considered off the record, but CNN was excluded this year, and therefore did not agree to the mandate. Other anchors did attend the lunch.

You know that those snakes at CNN were so giddy to report an off-the-record conversation that they heard about through the grapevine, knowing that they weren't at the lunch so they didn't technically have to adhere to "off-the-record" rules for reporting.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/04/polit...dom/index.html

Comments

1marley1: Giddy Snakes! Not a technicality

Load Metric
    As much as I despise lung cancer, I have to say that I wouldn’t wish Rush Limbaugh on any cancer.

Comments

SPIT this: lo

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Many forget the tremendous influence Rush had on both '90s politics and talk radio.

Conservative talk radio existed for many decades before Rush, but he changed the entire landscape. He set a new standard where it could be expected not just to draw in older right-wing diehards, but mainstream radio audiences as well.

Rush was also excellent at taking complex political issues and breaking them down to where they would be both understandable and interesting to the common person. His influence was in large part responsible for the turnaround between the 1992 election (which heavily favored Democrats in all ways) to the 1994 midterms, which were among the party's best midterms ever.

All successful conservative talk show hosts today, including the ones on YouTube, owe something to Rush. Ben Shapiro actually mentioned that this morning on his show.

Lots of criticism has been lobbed at Rush over the years, much of it over his sometimes-tumultuous personal life. I always felt this was stupid, as he was an entertainer, and not a politician. His one job was to get ratings, and he did that well. He was never an elected official, and never directly represented the Republican Party. He was just a guy who was good at talk radio, and happened to influence a lot of people, especially in the 1990s.

He was a flawed human being, but not a terrible guy by any stretch of the imagination.

I used to enjoy his show a lot in the '90s, but eventually I stopped listening. I did still enjoy some of the segments I heard posted of his more current show when I'd catch them on YouTube.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Many forget the tremendous influence Rush had on both '90s politics and talk radio.

Conservative talk radio existed for many decades before Rush, but he changed the entire landscape. He set a new standard where it could be expected not just to draw in older right-wing diehards, but mainstream radio audiences as well.

Rush was also excellent at taking complex political issues and breaking them down to where they would be both understandable and interesting to the common person. His influence was in large part responsible for the turnaround between the 1992 election (which heavily favored Democrats in all ways) to the 1994 midterms, which were among the party's best midterms ever.

All successful conservative talk show hosts today, including the ones on YouTube, owe something to Rush. Ben Shapiro actually mentioned that this morning on his show.

Lots of criticism has been lobbed at Rush over the years, much of it over his sometimes-tumultuous personal life. I always felt this was stupid, as he was an entertainer, and not a politician. His one job was to get ratings, and he did that well. He was never an elected official, and never directly represented the Republican Party. He was just a guy who was good at talk radio, and happened to influence a lot of people, especially in the 1990s.

He was a flawed human being, but not a terrible guy by any stretch of the imagination.

I used to enjoy his show a lot in the '90s, but eventually I stopped listening. I did still enjoy some of the segments I heard posted of his more current show when I'd catch them on YouTube.
    Rush Limbaugh was a bloviating pseudo-educated bomb-throwing racist and misogynist.

Comments

wrenchjockey: coming from a guy who hasn't had an original thought or opinion since he discovered youtube and google

TheXFactor: And that's being nice, Rush Limbaugh is a piece of shit motherfucker.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Rush Limbaugh was a bloviating pseudo-educated bomb-throwing racist and misogynist.
    Do you not understand that he was the host of an entertainment program, and developed one of the most successful radio shows of all time, pretty much from out of nowhere?

He was not a public official and should not be judged as if he were one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Do you not understand that he was the host of an entertainment program, and developed one of the most successful radio shows of all time, pretty much from out of nowhere?

He was not a public official and should not be judged as if he were one.
    I’m not judging him as a public official. I’m judging him as a the bloviating pseudo-educated bomb-throwing racist-and-misogynist that he was, and still is, on his — ahem — “entertainment” program.

Comments

Krypt:

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: trying to sound smart but sounding like a faggot
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    didnt this clown shill mugs, leather armchairs, and a bunch of other miscellaneous BS to his mouthbreathing audience?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    didnt this clown shill mugs, leather armchairs, and a bunch of other miscellaneous BS to his mouthbreathing audience?

yeah he was an absolute laughing stock until the right wing ran out of other people willing to be embarrassing in public.

now he's a laughing stock with his own syndicated circuit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

yeah he was an absolute laughing stock until the right wing ran out of other people willing to be embarrassing in public.

None of this is accurate

Comments

Tellafriend: They are triggered.

nunbeater: I deny this post as hard as Rush denies science and smoking causes cancer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

None of this is accurate

I concur.

Load Metric

Comments

Krypt:

Load Metric
    He's a science denier, even denying the link between smoking and cancer.

He smokes or at least did for many years. Since that didn't give him lung cancer, it must have been god's will.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Almost makes me believe again.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    remember that time he called a grad student a slut for testifying in favor of contraceptive rights?

man that was zany.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Surprised no one has posted that its spread to his bones and he's spending time with friends and family yet.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    "Look it, let me put it to you this way. The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

- Medal of Freedom winner

Load Metric
    Remember when 'Barack the Magic Negro' was a thing a mere 12 years ago? Quite the entertainer indeed.

While it's sad to see lifelong racist bigots get rewarded for contributing to the destruction of this country, a quick look at the list suggests that there are worse people on the list. Bill Cosby and Strom Thurmond jumped out.

I've seen what advanced cancer can do to people and wouldn't wish it on the lowest of low, so I hope AIDS takes him out first.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information