Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: super bowl is complete faggot

  1. #1
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    384
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,482
    Blog Entries
    4

    super bowl is complete faggot

    halftime show should put be me over the edge with rage.

    did any of these fuckwads kneel for the anthem?

    Name:  3ec73b06_2771_6546.gif
Views: 416
Size:  141.6 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  2. #2
    I took a huge runny dump during the anthem
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  3. #3
    Standing for the anthem is faggot. You're being cucked by your government
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    halftime show should put be me over the edge with rage.


    Name:  3ec73b06_2771_6546.gif
Views: 416
Size:  141.6 KB
    The half time show was worse than most perfomances I've seen on cruise ships.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Sft
      
      Sanlmar: Good laugh

  5. #5
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    384
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,482
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Standing for the anthem is faggot. You're being cucked by your government

    jimmy, is it true?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  6. #6
    I ordered a cheap pizza takeout special at the 2 minute warning, left when the half ended, and made it back for the second half kickoff. Easy game.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  7. #7
    They shoulda make Jackson Mahomes a backup dancer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  8. #8
    were gonna need pics of slobchecks shitty pizza

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    were gonna need pics of slobchecks shitty pizza
    We already ate it. Good deal because I picked it up.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  10. #10
    what a trashpig also that bill murray commercial was incredible

  11. #11
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1208
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,065
    Because the Superbowl/NFL production is typically such a shit show I would propose an alternatie

    This forum's owner, CEO and maintenance engineer Todd Druff Witteles is also known for his gift of the gab not unlike the once infamous Howard Cosell. He and a guest such as Drexel, or whomever is awake and not en route to the airport could do a live radio cast and comment on the crowd, weather, food, take and make bets, etc.

    There would be not a wasted minute on the dreadful halftime show,

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Fuck off

  12. #12
    Sorry but the whole game was completely faggot this year.

    San Francisco 49ers should have won with ease.

    Instead they let the Kansas City Chief's fuck them in the ass in the end.

    Bring back Tom Brady please.

    I'm not completely sold on the new James Bond movie coming out in April. They fucked up the last movie, Spectre really bad, no one understood the villain. The action sequences were great but the script was complete crap. This is Daniel Craig's last time playing James Bond.
    Next movie a woman, a black man or a faggot will play Bond.


  13. #13
    J Lo looks pretty damn good for being 50 years old.



     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: She looked fucking terrible... Shakira on the other hand...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    J Lo looks pretty damn good for being 50 years old.


    Sorry, but being attracted to women makes you a faggot now

     
    Comments
      
      Starbucks Spunk Bucket: LOL
      
      TheXFactor: Shakira looked like a tranny...J Lo looks like she has a fat ass but it just might be her clothes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really like 4Dragons and am genuinely sorry to see him go

  15. #15
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4882
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    34,689
    Blog Entries
    2
    The halftime show was more like a poor man's stripper show, but Shakira looked really hot, so there was that.

    The choke job by SF was epic. Ahead by 10 with 7 mins left, and you lose by 11. Embarrassing.

     
    Comments
      
      nunbeater: IT'S FUCKIN EMBARRASSING

  16. #16
    Silver sah_24's Avatar
    Reputation
    -83
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Laclede
    Posts
    980
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The halftime show was more like a poor man's stripper show, but Shakira looked really hot, so there was that.

    The choke job by SF was epic. Ahead by 10 with 7 mins left, and you lose by 11. Embarrassing.
    Kyle S. went full retard in the super bowl again lol ... funny shit

  17. #17
    TheXFactor: Shakira looked like a tranny...J Lo looks like she has a fat ass but it just might be her clothes.


    wow how old is this guy, J Lo was the ORIGINAL ASS before Kim Kardashian

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    TheXFactor: Shakira looked like a tranny...J Lo looks like she has a fat ass but it just might be her clothes.


    wow how old is this guy, J Lo was the ORIGINAL ASS before Kim Kardashian
    Charo was the original.

    Wasn’t that part of your equivalency test? What exactly do you put down on job applications?

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: LOL!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    TheXFactor: Shakira looked like a tranny...J Lo looks like she has a fat ass but it just might be her clothes.


    wow how old is this guy, J Lo was the ORIGINAL ASS before Kim Kardashian
    Charo was the original.

    Wasn’t that part of your equivalency test? What exactly do you put down on job applications?

    wow really, she was only presented to my generation as a punchline

  20. #20
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4882
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    34,689
    Blog Entries
    2
    Here's J-Lo 10 1/2 years ago performing live, where her body looked great for 39:



    She looks good for 50, but you can tell she's got a lot more of the middle aged sag going on in 2020 than in the above video.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2018, 02:22 PM
  2. QB that will win a Super bowl
    By Daly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-08-2017, 05:18 PM
  3. Super Bowl
    By Wiganer in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-01-2016, 05:11 PM
  4. *** Super Bowl Thread
    By chinamaniac in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 09:41 PM
  5. Super Bowl squares?..
    By yaahello in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •