Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new butterfinger recipe is complete shit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

new butterfinger recipe is complete shit

several months ago i noticed new packaging on butterfinger. when i went and bought it and didn't taste the same. in fact is was pretty awful.

this was one of the best candy bars and they wrecked it..fast forward to today. i just bought one today and i was hoping that maybe just got a bad one last time but nope. same shit

so i google butterfinger new recipe and it turns out butterfinger was bought by ferrrro chocolates.

what kind of frikken idiot decided that changing the recipe was a good thing to do. this fucker should be fired immediately.....i will never buy another one

this also ruins carvel and the dq blizzard for me as well...well played jack off's, well played.

there also seems to be a internet consensus on how shitty the new recipe is.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: sad but true rep
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    just emailed the ceo of ferrero to tell him i will never buy another butterfinger and i want my money back.

i even spelled his name with an a.

Ferrero
    Mr Giovanni Ferrero CEO
    Email Giovanni.Ferrero@ferrero.com
    Website https://www.ferrero.com
    Advice from CEOemail.com How to write your email to a CEO
    Related lists European Companies (F)
    Italian Companies
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    You realize you have insulted the Don of Chocolate!

The Ferrerroeo familia has struggled long and hard to bring the rich taste of chocolate mixed with hazel nut taste a crunchie shell to not just the rich euro trash known as everyone living in Europe but the poor too.

Rocher you say, why yes thank you, say man u feek ! Wait that's French... let me try again... MAGNIFICO !

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i just don't even understand wtf they were thinking? could they be making this "new and improved" butter finger at a lower cost? maybe....

but it does appear from what i've read the new version has better ingredients, whatever that means.

for those that haven't tried the new version. it's really nothing like the old. it's almost like a new candy bar. i liken the new version to soda that is flat and lost it's carbonation. it just leaves you hanging and doesn't deliver on the craving.

this is a monumental fail

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    don't fuck with the formula

Name:  mikelove.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  694.5 KB

Load Metric
    You fat fucking piece of shit

Load Metric
    Haven’t had a butterfinger in years, but I always remember thinking that it was by far the sloppiest candy bar. You open one up and before you know it the crunchy peanut contents are all over your crotch. Nevertheless, always enjoyed the taste, but for the love of god have some floss handy for that shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i just don't even understand wtf they were thinking? could they be making this "new and improved" butter finger at a lower cost? maybe....

but it does appear from what i've read the new version has better ingredients, whatever that means.

for those that haven't tried the new version. it's really nothing like the old. it's almost like a new candy bar. i liken the new version to soda that is flat and lost it's carbonation. it just leaves you hanging and doesn't deliver on the craving.

this is a monumental fail
    That's the Italian way.

Don't get me started on candy bars, I could blind taste test my way to a championship. I travel a bit and can definitely taste the difference in bars from one country to another. Why, restrictions, guides, cost, general why not improve this and instead its worse.

All I know is I haven't craved a butterfinger since Bart wanted one.

Load Metric
    Nobody's looking for better ingredients in a fucking butterfinger, we just want the right ingredients. Had a few fun-sized of the new guy around halloween, and they were not good.
    Not. Good.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    100% spot on, they are bad ...

Comments

Crowe Diddly: the world unites around shitty butterfingers

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If I eat junk food I tend to make it myself, that way I end up eating less of it and not out of taste just because it requires effort.

Load Metric

several months ago i noticed new packaging on butterfinger. when i went and bought it and didn't taste the same. in fact is was pretty awful.

this was one of the best candy bars and they wrecked it..fast forward to today. i just bought one today and i was hoping that maybe just got a bad one last time but nope. same shit

so i google butterfinger new recipe and it turns out butterfinger was bought by ferrrro chocolates.

what kind of frikken idiot decided that changing the recipe was a good thing to do. this fucker should be fired immediately.....i will never buy another one

this also ruins carvel and the dq blizzard for me as well...well played jack off's, well played.

Word on the streets is Global Poker is behind this fiasco.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Word on the streets is Global Poker is behind this fiasco.
    i crush grobul polka and the rig...i bich because i don't like being greased by them

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recent Butterfinger purchase. We’re sorry to hear you’re disappointed with your experience. The new recipe is designed to elevate the flavor and consistency of the candy bar, and is one we’re proud of.

We improved overall product quality by cleaning up our ingredient statement. We removed both TBHQ and hydrogenated oils, we added US-grown jumbo peanuts to enhance the peanut flavor, and made improvements to the chocolaty coating by adding more milk to help make it creamier. We also added a new, double-layer package designed to keep the product tasting fresh.

We understand this may not be a change embraced by everyone, and your feedback is important to us as we continually evaluate our products in response to our consumer’s needs.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us with your comments about our new recipe. We appreciate your opinion. To answer your question, no, we will not be going back to the old recipe. We have invested in higher quality ingredients and the majority of consumers have told us through testing that they prefer the new recipe.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon. Please visit our website at www.ferrarausa.com for additional information about our products and services.

Have a great day,

Daniel S.
    Consumer Relations

Name:  126477992964675.gif
Views: 304
Size:  118.9 KB

Load Metric
    Boys that's a lengthy reply to a complaint about taste, pre written answers mean lots of complaints on the subject. Maybe Todd should look into this!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Boys that's a lengthy reply to a complaint about taste, pre written answers mean lots of complaints on the subject. Maybe Todd should look into this!
    that would be a great phone call

Load Metric
    I prefer Milky Way, Recees peanut butter cups and heath bar. They have been doing a lot of ads for Butter Finger, I just don't care for the taste mix.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i still crack up at their response. but really wut else are they going to say, except lie to you.

"the majority of consumers have told us through testing that they prefer the new recipe."

the brand manager , vp of marketing and the other assholes that signed off on a change need to be fired.

i seriously could not even look at my face in the mirror if i was the brand manager or on the butterfinger team,

imagine having to lie on how good it is and tell how everyone loves it...sounds like the democrats are in charge.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    turn those butterfinger bars into black cocks, stat.

i had the craving for one again and do not want to pay 5-10x as much for a 6/12 month expired nestle butterfinger. so i researched it and my crack staff of experts came to the conclusion that cadbury, canada makes a candy bar similar to the butterfinger

it's called crispy crunch. and i may have to pay an upcharge to get it from amazon

Thread Information