Page 97 of 946 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    like its difficult to game theory because the sane, logical approach would be to burn down the repo market and take half the funds dedicated to QE and put them towards insulating the credit market and the other half towards business bailouts, some variation on that theme.

but trump wants his cake and like all episodic personalities, he is essentially incapable of making these sorts of sacrifices for the greater good if someone doesnt essentially trick him into thinking that doing the right thing will guarantee his reelection.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    like its difficult to game theory because the sane, logical approach would be to burn down the repo market and take half the funds dedicated to QE and put them towards insulating the credit market and the other half towards business bailouts, some variation on that theme.

but trump wants his cake and like all episodic personalities, he is essentially incapable of making these sorts of sacrifices for the greater good if someone doesnt essentially trick him into thinking that doing the right thing will guarantee his reelection.
    The weird part is I don’t think he fundamentally understands the big picture. For an extraordinarily wealthy guy, all indications are he ran his business like a small business. Real estate is unique. I have little doubt his populist streak lends itself to being champion of the people. Not because he cares. Because it would make them worship him. The problem is everyone who really calls the shots can likely work him because it’s easy to work someone who doesn’t really understand shit. Obama was worked by the banks. He’s a whole lot smarter than Trump.

If we ever have to truly shut it all down for an extended period, I don’t see some quick recovery.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The weird part is I don’t think he fundamentally understands the big picture. For an extraordinarily wealthy guy, all indications are he ran his business like a small business. Real estate is unique. I have little doubt his populist streak lends itself to being champion of the people. Not because he cares. Because it would make them worship him. The problem is everyone who really calls the shots can likely work him because it’s easy to work someone who doesn’t really understand shit. Obama was worked by the banks. He’s a whole lot smarter than Trump.

If we ever have to truly shut it all down for an extended period, I don’t see some quick recovery.

depends on what you mean by recovery i suppose.

its becoming increasingly apparent that the entire middle class work force is about to get harvested for meat and while they live out of their cars, migrating around the country to avoid extreme weather like bedouins, the stock market will be at an ATH.

Comments

BCR: We will see. You can cater to those guys, but if people curl up and are tatie to spend, it doesn’t booze well for the economy.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    There are currently 28 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 22 guests)
    BCR, OSA, Sloppy Joesonatine, tgull, thesidedish

Any improvement today? It really irritates the fuck out of me you can’t get a test with a new baby due in a week. Difference between no biggie I have a small bug and anxiety out the ass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

depends on what you mean by recovery i suppose.

its becoming increasingly apparent that the entire middle class work force is about to get harvested for meat and while they live out of their cars, migrating around the country to avoid extreme weather like bedouins, the stock market will be at an ATH.

Comments

BCR: We will see. You can cater to those guys, but if people curl up and are afraid to spend, it doesn’t bode well for the economy.

Fucking done with autocorrect on rep.

Load Metric
    I am hearing scuttlebut from New England based medical folks that the state of Ma is going to be semi locked down at midnight tonight. National guard and the whole bit.

Interesting if true.

Load Metric
    Against public health advice, Devin Nunes urges people to go to pubs as coronavirus spreads.

Read more here: https://www.fresnobee.com/news/polit...#storylink=cpy

Lol Republicans. This is what happens when you don’t believe in science.

Comments

Krypt: absolute retards

Sanlmar: California. Even the Republicans are retards
    Last edited by Jayjami; 03-15-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    SPIT this: I was trolling buddy

Weird thing to be trolling someone about especially a poster who isn't really all that controversial so I'll stand by my assertion that you have no reading comprehension & didn't really understand what he wrote.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    SPIT this: I was trolling buddy

Weird thing to be trolling someone about especially a poster who isn't really all that controversial so I'll stand by my assertion that you have no reading comprehension & didn't really understand what he wrote.

see

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

62 deaths in america so far.

you're very gullible, find a better cult.

Diamond
    Load Metric

check date tard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric

check date tard

i did, do you want a banana sticker for posting a weeks old article?

the fuck type of tard shit are they teaching you in trump.edu these days?

Diamond
    Load Metric

check date tard

i did, do you want a banana sticker for posting a weeks old article?

the fuck type of tard shit are they teaching you in trump.edu these days?

just pointing out the liberal rags acted just like trump, TDS patient

edit: gotta click the pic to see the headlines

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    U.S. is already in a recession.

If you were going to buy a house right now why in the hell would you pay full price?

The United States is going to do too little, too late.

$50 Billion isn't going to cover shit.

This coronavirus plague is going to cost Trillions of dollars and by time President Trump gets around to doing something, he will be forcibly removed from office.

Forget about economic growth.

The U.S. economy grew about 2.3% last year.

This year the U.S. economy should decrease a minimum of 10%.

Load Metric
    I’m seeing a lot more in home gatherings which is good, back to basics. My daughter is a teacher and they will be virtual teaching after next week which is going to consume all the calamity days. Good to have her home for a bit. School is probably done for the year in house.

Invited my ex (kids dad) over for grilled chicken breast, fresh fruit and green beans. If life was normal they would have gone out for dinner.

Living in peace and harmony.

Lemonade from 🍋’s.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    No sports. No bars. Gym closing. Weather turning nice. If I don’t get sick I’ll get to scratch golf. Perfectly isolated sport. All they need is self pay green fee kiosks and you don’t have to interact with anyone you didn’t come with.

Thread Information