Page 95 of 947 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Is anyone else sick right now?

I dont have the shortness of breath but have all other symptoms, including a fever that comes and goes.

Couldn't get tested obv. Expecting first child March 21. Fun times.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    No one else has mentioned it. I’m glad you don’t have shortness of breath as obviously that’s the sign of more serious illness. I can’t recall how old you are but assume you’re youngish? Under 40 if you have baby on the way? That sucks to be sick at this time as I’m sure you likely have pregnant wife/girlfriend around and it’s very close to the due date.

.i don’t have anything to add other than hang in there and I hope you get better quickly as that’s too wonderful a time to be stressed about this. The odds are obviously way on your side that you don’t have it.

Load Metric
    same

gl and congrats on the soon to be baby

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Is anyone else sick right now?

I dont have the shortness of breath but have all other symptoms, including a fever that comes and goes.

Couldn't get tested obv. Expecting first child March 21. Fun times.
    Why couldnt you get tested?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    HE LIVES IN A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE that is run by a fat retard

capsaccident

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    HE LIVES IN A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE that is run by a fat retard

capsaccident
    I wouldnt worry to much about it, level 5 labs found a cure they are just waiting to accidentally release it
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    anybody listening to the show tonight knows Im now under quarantine.. and Ive had all the symptoms the shortness of breath is mild and comes and goes.. basically seems they aren't testing anybody here in AZ unless folks are sick enough to be admitted their answer seems to be quarantine anybody whos likely positive and showing signs.. Truthfully Id already been self quarantining somewhat already since Monday when my symptoms started. I likely got exposed doing my Uber/Lyft driving within the past couple weeks and I definitely had some folks coughing in my vehicle and such.. With the flu coming back negative its pretty much assumed if folks are neg for flu its likely corona with the symptoms.. Oh well.. Now the question is will Uber/Lyft pay me as they were claiming they would do for drivers who were quarantined.

Comments

TheXFactor: R.I.P.

splitthis: Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    anybody listening to the show tonight knows Im now under quarantine.. and Ive had all the symptoms the shortness of breath is mild and comes and goes.. basically seems they aren't testing anybody here in AZ unless folks are sick enough to be admitted their answer seems to be quarantine anybody whos likely positive and showing signs.. Truthfully Id already been self quarantining somewhat already since Monday when my symptoms started. I likely got exposed doing my Uber/Lyft driving within the past couple weeks and I definitely had some folks coughing in my vehicle and such.. With the flu coming back negative its pretty much assumed if folks are neg for flu its likely corona with the symptoms.. Oh well.. Now the question is will Uber/Lyft pay me as they were claiming they would do for drivers who were quarantined.

Perhaps you have Valley Fever. I recall from living there that the symptoms are similar. Has it been a wetter-than-normal winter?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bye bye cruise industry (for now)::

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/13/coro...perations.html

Load Metric
    I tried to get tested yesterday, same thing, unless I need to be admitted they told me to stay isolated. I have been in my basement since Friday afternoon, good thing is I have a fridge, microwave and full bath down here. It's a tad claustrophobic since there is very little natural light, I warded up a panic attack last night with a couple stiff drinks.

My fever broke about 2am last night so that is good. I have not had a fever in 20 years. Coughing up some nasty stuff this morning, I assume that is my immune system winning the battle.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hope it turns out you don't have it. Good luck.

Load Metric
    Why should they pay you? You're an independent contractor. These snowflakes are too much.

Comments

DirtyErnie: Hands filled for Me, not for Thee

Load Metric

note that in the entire 450 page CDC pandemic response playbook, not only is this 'funnel everyone into checkpoints' thing never once described as anything but a nightmare scenario, but now they have totally given up on the central premise for it (screening).

its inconceivable that millions of people arent getting infected by this and the subsequent spread.

Comments

Krypt: worst case scenario
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also fauci just coyly suggested a '14 day shutdown of some sort is likely necessary'.

i wonder if thats going to include UPS/fedex/USPS.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    also fauci just coyly suggested a '14 day shutdown of some sort is likely necessary'.

i wonder if thats going to include UPS/fedex/USPS.
    No chance, USPS is too essential. People get medication delivered to their door. Also, people are receiving mail-in election ballots right now in many states.

Comments

sonatine: one time

Load Metric
    Woke up to 2 feet of snow and the news all Tahoe ski resorts are now closed. What a bad beat. Fuck the corona virus!
    Name:  1BF253B0-1F9E-45A7-950F-F344F32ED750.jpeg
Views: 415
Size:  19.9 KB

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: almost enough for a balcony dive

Tellafriend: Beautiful

Load Metric

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Woke up to 2 feet of snow and the news all Tahoe ski resorts are now closed. What a bad beat. Fuck the corona virus!
    Name:  1BF253B0-1F9E-45A7-950F-F344F32ED750.jpeg
Views: 415
Size:  19.9 KB
    Whistler just closed for a week for now just as spring break is about to start. the owners will be paying there full and part time employees while they are shut down.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...irus-1.5498313
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Dr. Fauci doesn't rule out 'worst case scenario' potential of 1.7 million U.S. deaths from coronavirus as nation's top immunologist admits it will take MONTHS for U.S. to get 'back to normal' after outbreak

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ronavirus.html

Hmmm...not a lot of people hospitalized for the flu nationwide, only a handful for coronavirus. I guess these experts believe a ton of people are infected at home and a huge amount of infected people are trying to get into America.

Nothing Spreads Like Fear.

Thread Information