Page 922 of 947 FirstFirst ... 422822872912918919920921922923924925926932 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,440 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And yes, I quit COVID vaccines. Last one was over a year ago.

No doubt I will get COVID again. As long as it remains like it presently is (which is likely), it will probably range between mild and very unpleasant, but not dangerous. At least until I get really old, at which point COVID will probably still exist, and I will have to reevaluate how I handle it.

I presently live my life like COVID doesn't exist. To me, COVID and the flu are similar at this point, and in fact the danger profile for both are also incredibly similar for someone my age.

It's just a different COVID now than in 2020-21.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Someone wake me when "excess mortality" adjusts for increased drug and alcohol use, increased suicides, and decreased doctors visits and tests.

Because I'm pretty sure that excess non-COVID mortality can be mostly explained by those three factors.

These three factors are huge indictments of the left wing overreaction to COVID (in all countries, not just US), but not really indictments of the vaccine.

How can you explain more excess deaths per capital among vaxxed people, if not from the vaccine itself?

Easy. Vaxxed people were more likely to follow the rules to stay home during the lockdowns, and thus were more subject to the psychological side effects of such lockdowns, leading to increased drug/alcohol abuse and suicides.

This is why you have to be VERY careful when drawing conclusions from a complex situation like this, without considering all variables.

Otherwise it's just playing with statistics -- something we saw the left doing constantly during COVID, in order to make people under 45 much more scared of it than they should have been.
    Of course it's complex and all of those factors are contributors as well. You're dismissing the most obvious one to protect your ego from the incredibly foolish decision you made. The countries % 'vaxxed' and sustained excess deaths is very clear.

You've got it all figured out though, easily in fact. What an arrogant and stupid faggot.

Gold
    Load Metric

No doubt I will get COVID again. As long as it remains like it presently is (which is likely), it will probably range between mild and very unpleasant, but not dangerous. At least until I get really old, at which point COVID will probably still exist, and I will have to reevaluate how I handle it.

I presently live my life like COVID doesn't exist. To me, COVID and the flu are similar at this point, and in fact the danger profile for both are also incredibly similar for someone my age.

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1662284076043337729

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1662689833670639618

Listen from the 4m 15s mark, Druff. Please try to explain that away. Hint: You can't.

Gold
    Load Metric
    He's clearly developed a substance abuse problem and decided to become a vaccine conspiracy theorist after all this recognition.

https://doctoraseem.com/biography/

In 2015 he helped co-ordinate the Choosing Wisely campaign by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges as lead author in a BMJ paper to highlight the risks of overuse of medical treatments. In the same year, he became the youngest member to be appointed to the board of trustees of UK health think tank, The King's Fund that advises the government on health policy. Aseem is a frequent expert commentator in print and broadcast media and he has written scores of articles for a number of publications including the BMJ, British Journal of Sports Medicine, BMJ Open Heart, JAMA Internal Medicine, Prescriber, The Pharmaceutical Journal, European Scientist, The Guardian and Observer, BBC online, Huffington Post, The Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph and the Washington Post. He is an international guest editor of the journal of evidence-based healthcare. Aseem has appeared in the Health Service Journal’s list of top 50 BME pioneers, and has won a number of awards for his work to raise awareness of diet-related illness both in the UK and internationally. He is a pioneer of the lifestyle medicine movement in the UK and has had feature articles written about him in the New York Times, The Guardian, The Telegraph, and Healthcare Leader. In 2018 he was ranked by software company Onalytica as the number 1 doctor in the world influencing obesity thinking.

In 2016 he was named in the Sunday Times Debrett's list as one of the most influential people in science and medicine in the UK in a list that included Professor Stephen Hawking. His total Altmetric score (measure of impact and reach) of his medical journal publications since 2013 is over 10,000 making it one of the highest in the World for a clinical doctor during this period. His first book co-authored with Donal O' Neill, The Pioppi Diet, has become an international bestseller.

Award-winning American Science Journalist Gary Taubes describes Aseem as someone who has “probably done more in the UK to inject sanity into nutrition science and the pharmaceutical industry debate than any human being alive” ~ Sir Richard Thompson, Past President of the Royal College of Physicians and former personal physician to her majesty The Queen said “Dr Aseem Malhotra is changing the face of medicine and his revolutionary book the Pioppi Diet should be read by everyone”.

Load Metric
    ooooppppsss, covid had LESS THAN .1% death rate for those under 70 yrs, of age... sorry we lied to you, and you all believed the corrupt Government and all it's corrupt agencies.....

Load Metric
    Great to see this angry faggot return after his temper tantrum over restricting his ability to use slurs.

Left 'out of principle' but couldn't stay away lol. Cucked by Druff into compliance.

Also is an electrical engineer with a $1.7 million dollar vacation home.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Great to see this angry faggot return after his temper tantrum over restricting his ability to use slurs.

Left 'out of principle' but couldn't stay away lol. Cucked by Druff into compliance.

Also is an electrical engineer with a $1.7 million dollar vacation home.

More failure to pay attention. I'm just a lowly union industrial electrician, doing further study currently to become that. Another :whocares profession. It's honest work, pays ok. I've liked it.

My place is only worth 500k or so. That is my parents and I stated that then, you just invent things at a whim because you're a dishonest little faggot working in a female dominated industry.

Try harder next time, cucked by Druff you say? That's hilarious. He's the one cucking. I stopped spamming at request of FRANKRIZZO (PFA Royalty) Figured I was banned after that and still don't care either way.

K I K E S and their pet N I G G E R S and trans freaks are dismantling your country and you love it. Your opinion is worthless is my take. You gonna make some more stuff up depression and anxiety man? lmao @ you posting about that here.

Mommy issues mountain climber

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Poor

NaturalBornHustler: Faggot bitch offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Different covid lols ... math is not your friend

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    Someone wake me when "excess mortality" adjusts for increased drug and alcohol use, increased suicides, and decreased doctors visits and tests.

Because I'm pretty sure that excess non-COVID mortality can be mostly explained by those three factors.

These three factors are huge indictments of the left wing overreaction to COVID (in all countries, not just US), but not really indictments of the vaccine.

How can you explain more excess deaths per capital among vaxxed people, if not from the vaccine itself?

Easy. Vaxxed people were more likely to follow the rules to stay home during the lockdowns, and thus were more subject to the psychological side effects of such lockdowns, leading to increased drug/alcohol abuse and suicides.

This is why you have to be VERY careful when drawing conclusions from a complex situation like this, without considering all variables.

Otherwise it's just playing with statistics -- something we saw the left doing constantly during COVID, in order to make people under 45 much more scared of it than they should have been.
    Of course it's complex and all of those factors are contributors as well. You're dismissing the most obvious one to protect your ego from the incredibly foolish decision you made. The countries % 'vaxxed' and sustained excess deaths is very clear.

You've got it all figured out though, easily in fact. What an arrogant and stupid faggot.

OH THE IRONY OF OUR LOUDEST ANTI VAX ZEALOT CALLING SOMEONE ELSE ARROGANT AND STUPID.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jamie Foxx reportedly blind/paralyzed with brain damage from clot shot. So much for “doing great resting comfortably at home”.

Comments

sah_24: another one bites the dust ... :)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There are now like 60 studies showing what everyone but Druff and shut in Tine have been claiming. Peer reviewed and all that. Like use google one fucking time Druff, I’m not doing work for your delusional ass.

Comments

sah_24: Lols ... so true, but it's a cult

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    There are now like 60 studies showing what everyone but Druff and shut in Tine have been claiming. Peer reviewed and all that. Like use google one fucking time Druff, I’m not doing work for your delusional ass.
    Or Twitter

https://twitter.com/MakisMD/status/1649490478407254017

Load Metric
    Final Days was interesting, can’t wait for Died Suddenly II.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information