Page 92 of 946 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 18919

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    i have no idea whats going on here, youre somehow not grasping really straight forward points im making, perhaps its a language barrier thing.

apologies for any confusion but this isnt a good use of my time.

like its not clear to me you understand that there are strains of viruses within families, and without those sorts of building blocks we arent going to have a meaningful conversation.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  ETF2tztWoAAgArG.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  57.7 KB
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Just to get this on record are you claiming the coronafamiliy virus is man made? I am in no way claiming a level 4 lab ( what ever the fuck that is) is not capable of creating a virus, why one would want to interest me zero fucks, English not being my first language I cant be bothered with fancy words and long winded drivel, are you claiming to be better at google than me? because youre about as much a scientist as I am

im not claiming a virus family is man made, its odd that you came up with that from anything ive typed so far... im saying occam's razor suggests the virus responsible for covid-19 came out of here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_...te_of_Virology

regarding my background, pm me your email address or something if you want to discuss it more.
    Not because I agree or disagree with you, but because this bio weapon angle is extremely interesting and terrifying all at once...

What do you make of Michael Ostetholm's claim on Joe Rogan's podcast that there is "no evidence whatsoever that this is a bio weapon or was accidentally released from the Wuhan lab"? He goes on to say with near certainty this jumped from an animal to a human sometime in the 3rd week of November.

Deep state plant trying to calm the masses?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i have no idea whats going on here, youre somehow not grasping really straight forward points im making, perhaps its a language barrier thing.

like its not clear to me you understand that there are strains of viruses within families, and without those sorts of building blocks we arent going to have a meaningful conversation.
    So the quote in my former post doesnt read Covid-19 was man made but not intentionally released?
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

im not claiming a virus family is man made, its odd that you came up with that from anything ive typed so far... im saying occam's razor suggests the virus responsible for covid-19 came out of here:

regarding my background, pm me your email address or something if you want to discuss it more.
    Not because I agree or disagree with you, but because this bio weapon angle is extremely interesting and terrifying all at once...

What do you make of Michael Ostetholm's claim on Joe Rogan's podcast that there is "no evidence whatsoever that this is a bio weapon or was accidentally released from the Wuhan lab"? He goes on to say with near certainty this jumped from an animal to a human sometime in the 3rd week of November.

he could be 100% correct.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I like the idea of them messing around with viruses in the lab and some Chinese grifter sold the plagued-out chickens to the market

I don’t want taken out by blake’s peasant cousin eating bats. That’s just weird. No hustle. I want to be taken out by someone on the grind and shit went south. I like that story of my demise much better.

Load Metric

So the quote in my former post doesnt read Covid-19 was man made but not intentionally released?

you also claimed i suggested that the entire coronavirus family was man made, so ive kinda stopped paying attention to what points your trying to make.

Load Metric

he could be 100% correct.
    Great reply, but in reality this Michael yahoo aint got shit on the neckbeards residing in mummys basement regarding level 4 labs and what they are capable of
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

you also claimed i suggested that the entire coronavirus family was man made, so ive kinda stopped paying attention to what points your trying to make.
    To put it another way what are you saying in the quote?
    Slava Ukraini!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Would it be bad taste to take one of these packages and stand outside Trader Joes auctioning it?

Could I possibly get 40 bucks for one package?

Name:  20200313_233419.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  3.54 MB

Comments

TheXFactor: People see you with toilet paper and kill you for it.

GrenadaRoger: if you are in New York or California you could go to jail for for gouging during an emergency, some other states also...you're too cool for me to lie and say do it

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I like the idea of them messing around with viruses in the lab and some Chinese grifter sold the plagued-out chickens to the market

I don’t want taken out by blake’s peasant cousin eating bats. That’s just weird. No hustle. I want to be taken out by someone on the grind and shit went south. I like that story of my demise much better.
    BCR able to accurately sum up my entire range of emotions about this in 6 sentences. Bravo.

Load Metric

like to frame this from a slightly different direction; what evidence would ever exist that this was released from the wuhan lab?

what forensic artifact would you me or joe rogan ever possibly have access to that would confirm such a thing?

saying there is no evidence it was released from wuhan lab does not mean it was not released from wuhan lab.

personally, i think it escaped from there. there have been a disturbing number of incidents at bio labs over the last couple of decades. like you can imagine what goes down in russia.

but actual evidence to back up that assertion? i have absolutely none. none. i only have a level 4 biolab at the heart of an outbreak of what would hit every single bullet point on a biolab engineering wish list for a social disruption weapon. a level 4 biolab that people have been accusing for years of being incompetently run, by people warning against the exact scenario we see in front of us. in a culture where opacity is the law of the land.

thats not evidence. but i take it seriously and factor it into my opinions.

that said, the CDC said real early on they traced it to bat meat in the market. im going to say you can trust the CDC over my weird ass opinions 100 times out of 100.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    oh also there are 2 strains of highly pathogenic bird flu circulating around the wuhan infection area as of now.

two.

Comments

Krypt: unreal

Load Metric
    if there’s ever a time to utilize the dc delivery service... it’s now:

https://wheresweed.com/washington-dc...elivery/mbk-co

Load Metric
    oh also there are 2 strains of highly pathogenic bird flu circulating around the wuhan infection area as of now.

two.

honestly, it's time to nuke them

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    if there’s ever a time to utilize the dc delivery service... it’s now:

https://wheresweed.com/washington-dc...elivery/mbk-co
    I currently ship 80% of my orders, so we gucci

Load Metric
    expect martial law in the next few weeks. quarantine zones will be established, enforced by national guard.

its not as scary as it sounds and its really the right thing to do at this point.

we need to start creating barriers between infected / uninfected. gridding out population areas and focusing efforts on hot spots is how this gets sorted out fastest.

the only X factor is that a dude in japan apparently got infected, recovered, then got reinfected and that throws a bit of a monkey wrench into timing, but the worst thing we can do is allow supercarriers to caper around the fucking countryside unchecked.

Gold
    Load Metric

like to frame this from a slightly different direction; what evidence would ever exist that this was released from the wuhan lab?

what forensic artifact would you me or joe rogan ever possibly have access to that would confirm such a thing?

saying there is no evidence it was released from wuhan lab does not mean it was not released from wuhan lab.

personally, i think it escaped from there. there have been a disturbing number of incidents at bio labs over the last couple of decades. like you can imagine what goes down in russia.

but actual evidence to back up that assertion? i have absolutely none. none. i only have a level 4 biolab at the heart of an outbreak of what would hit every single bullet point on a biolab engineering wish list for a social disruption weapon. a level 4 biolab that people have been accusing for years of being incompetently run, by people warning against the exact scenario we see in front of us. in a culture where opacity is the law of the land.

thats not evidence. but i take it seriously and factor it into my opinions.

that said, the CDC said real early on they traced it to bat meat in the market. im going to say you can trust the CDC over my weird ass opinions 100 times out of 100.
    Pretty much exactly the type of post I was looking forward to reading. Definitely a topic where I think it's worth hearing all opinions and looking at from every possible angle.

Also your weird ass opinions raised my paranoia just enough to pretty much keep me a week or two ahead of the general population in making sure I had general necessities so I didn't have to partake in the supermarket bloodbaths of the last 2 days. So thanks for that.

Comments

sonatine: cheers

OSA: Blowjobs will always be universal currency

Thread Information