Page 91 of 946 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

google australia + mouse flu.

youre getting bad information.

youre a good guy but you have absolutely no idea what youre talking about, why people create bioweapons, what makes a bioweapon effective, and what they do in level 4 labs or why.

youre totally out of your depths and appear to be saying things because they make you feel better. and thats fine. i just dont have the privilege of being able to play along honestly.
    Im out of my depth but you are bang on?

in as much i feel comfortable with the veracity of peer reviewed articles published by scientists as sources, and that you seem to really not understand (respectfully) what qualities make an offensive biological weapon effective, and again if im reading correctly you dont understand why level 4 labs would engineer viruses for offensive/defensive/dual purpose objectives (or why it might happen as an inadvertent outcome to any one of those goals (again see mouse flu)), i feel like saying youre out of your depths on the topic is appropriate.

i love you, you know i love you, and im not prepared to get into a mud slinging thing with you over this so if i dont respond again, thats why, but imagine what it would be like if you understood multiplication/division and someone who apparently believed only in addition/subtraction called multiplication/division flat earth conspiracy drivel and you'll see why im not prepared to get emotionally invested in this.

Comments

splitthis: Dudcord strikes again.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: I like how they all shared that microphone weeeee losers.

JohnCommode: Outstanding

Load Metric
    Happy spring is about here. Gonna take workouts to Metroparks. Gyms are starting to close and they need to. Running out of equipment cleaner and hand sanitizer. Was told they are rationing it. I told them it’s time to close cuz there is no rationing in this pandemic retards.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    IDK what the fuck is gonna happen from here but you gotta admit Sonatine has been on this shit like white on rice since Jan 24 so you cant say we haven't been warned. On a shittier note, my school just shut down friday and I got word today that a teacher on my team who I work with pretty closely with has a fever. If Im the first PFA member to contract corona do I get a prize? Maybe Druff can send me a hat?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Happy spring is about here. Gonna take workouts to Metroparks. Gyms are starting to close and they need to. Running out of equipment cleaner and hand sanitizer. Was told they are rationing it. I told them it’s time to close cuz there is no rationing in this pandemic retards.
    Going to the gym was the first thing I dropped.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Im about to head to Equinox cause this bullshit isnt going to ruin the sweat equity I have built over the course of several months. Gains will continue to be made and I will continue to look good enough to bang twinks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Im about to head to Equinox cause this bullshit isnt going to ruin the sweat equity I have built over the course of several months. Gains will continue to be made and I will continue to look good enough to bang twinks.
    Yeah you'll look great splayed out on a gurney

Comments

splitthis: It won’t kill him unless he has aids already

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    let me rephrase that, wtf kind of NPC comment was that, kill urself
    I think he's simply pointing out that your assertion that this guy is a "genius" for doing that is incorrect since it's not even remotely an original thought or premise.

no, I said "genius" cuz its a genius idea, he is too stupid to understand words can mean different things

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I guess im too stupid for realizing hes too stupid to realize what I meant

Load Metric
    bruh did you get that lol email from equinox saying they were cleaning the entire place three times a day with “hospital grade solution” ? I don’t trust them and haven't been there in three weeks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I guess im too stupid for realizing hes too stupid to realize what I meant
    Your post wasn't clear that this was what you meant.

His response was very clear that he thought you were saying the guy was a genius for coming up with that.

To conclude, yes, everybody is stupid.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I’m honestly curious what everyone’s qualifications on this are? At least those that are giving opinions.

Mine are that I’m currently in the month of May in my pandemic legacy game and been successful the last 2 months.

Also plague inc way too easy. If it’s even a fraction realistic we are all fucked.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    bruh did you get that lol email from equinox saying they were cleaning the entire place three times a day with “hospital grade solution” ? I don’t trust them and haven't been there in three weeks
    I do because of the clientele they are serving and the fact that Im paying 260 a month. That place, usually, is the cleaner than any gym I have ever been to and possibly cleaner than most public places.

Speaking of, I need to downgrade my membership to one location

Diamond
    Load Metric
    MOTHER OF GOD MY CARD IS GETTING REJECTED AT ACR I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND THE NEXT MONTH TELLING PPL TO KILL THEMSELVES

Comments

Sanlmar: We’ll see how smart you are when the canines come

OSA: I got 99 problems but corona aint 1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I’m honestly curious what everyone’s qualifications on this are? At least those that are giving opinions.

Mine are that I’m currently in the month of May in my pandemic legacy game and been successful the last 2 months.

Also plague inc way too easy. If it’s even a fraction realistic we are all fucked.
    Funny story but true...

Met a funeral home owner in line at WalMart, he turns and says "isn't this corona virus terrible", I say, not for everyone and wink, he couldn't stop laughing then starts coughing...cleared the area lol

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Im out of my depth but you are bang on?

in as much i feel comfortable with the veracity of peer reviewed articles published by scientists as sources, and that you seem to really not understand (respectfully) what qualities make an offensive biological weapon effective, and again if im reading correctly you dont understand why level 4 labs would engineer viruses for offensive/defensive/dual purpose objectives (or why it might happen as an inadvertent outcome to any one of those goals (again see mouse flu)), i feel like saying youre out of your depths on the topic is appropriate.

i love you, you know i love you, and im not prepared to get into a mud slinging thing with you over this so if i dont respond again, thats why, but imagine what it would be like if you understood multiplication/division and someone who apparently believed only in addition/subtraction called multiplication/division flat earth conspiracy drivel and you'll see why im not prepared to get emotionally invested in this.
    Just to get this on record are you claiming the coronafamiliy virus is man made? I am in no way claiming a level 4 lab ( what ever the fuck that is) is not capable of creating a virus, why one would want to interest me zero fucks, English not being my first language I cant be bothered with fancy words and long winded drivel, are you claiming to be better at google than me? because youre about as much a scientist as I am
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Just to get this on record are you claiming the coronafamiliy virus is man made? I am in no way claiming a level 4 lab ( what ever the fuck that is) is not capable of creating a virus, why one would want to interest me zero fucks, English not being my first language I cant be bothered with fancy words and long winded drivel, are you claiming to be better at google than me? because youre about as much a scientist as I am

im not claiming a virus family is man made, its odd that you came up with that from anything ive typed so far... im saying occam's razor suggests the virus responsible for covid-19 came out of here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_...te_of_Virology

regarding my background, pm me your email address or something if you want to discuss it more.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

LOL at a virus being originated in a LAB. It's impossible. You can spread chemicals, but not manufacture a virus. Wuhan was eating raw animals as a delicacy, they have been doing it for years. Stay away from raw meat, it's not the same as raw fish.

Load Metric
    eat raw fish and get mercury poisoning

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

im not claiming a virus family is man made, its odd that you came up with that from anything ive typed so far... im saying occam's razor suggests the virus responsible for covid-19 came out of here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_...te_of_Virology

regarding my background, pm me your email address or something if you want to discuss it more.
    Youre not claiming it is man made? Am I missing something? To me this reads it was man made but not intentionally released.

i dont think anyones saying it was intentionally made to be released, but if you dont think making viruses like this is what level 4 labs do, respectfully youre mistaken.
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information