Page 909 of 946 FirstFirst ... 409809859899905906907908909910911912913919 ... LastLast
Results 18,161 to 18,180 of 18919

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here's a similar article not behind a paywall: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...5.cms?from=mdr

Congrats on calling it from day 1.

Now that the lab leak origin is considered "likely", how do you feel about your lefty friends censoring this discussion on Twitter in 2020? Is that sort of action good for America?

honestly? during national emergencies the rules change. maintaining order and stability in the republic is more important than the truth sometimes.

i dont expect you to agree of course because everything you know about america, you learned from AM radio.

Comments

country978: this is a lousy response. i've come to expect better

splitthis: Lol

OK2: Fat know it all faggot. Nice move taking gene transfection shots and flooding your flab with junk retard

devidee: Boomer gonna BOOOOOOOM!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Here's a similar article not behind a paywall: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...5.cms?from=mdr

Congrats on calling it from day 1.

Now that the lab leak origin is considered "likely", how do you feel about your lefty friends censoring this discussion on Twitter in 2020? Is that sort of action good for America?

honestly? during national emergencies the rules change. maintaining order and stability in the republic is more important than the truth sometimes.

i dont expect you to agree of course because everything you know about america, you learned from AM radio.

Let's also not forget nearly all this shit went down under a republican government (including project warp speed for vaccines). You telling me trump didn't know? That being said it really doesn't matter which side was in charge, just showing how we need to stop being political about this and immediately jump to ridiculous stuff like "what do my leftist friends think". But there does need to be accountability on both sides and examined in a non partisan way. People need to answer.

It's pretty clear China fucked up and with the current global climate this will only make things worse and drive them towards to Russia. I'd be curious to hear just what the chinese goverment was telling USA back in 2019/2020 but I imagine we will never know.

Also sonatine your password reset won't work for me. Whenever I reset new password doesn;t work.

Comments

OK2: Department of Defense. Peter Dasak (EcoHealth) Ralph Baric, Chinese bat whore + labs in Ukraine & metabiota etc etc. China is fucked but you're clueless. Stay out of the pb thread. Pussy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    People need to answer.
    the politics of this sort of research is murky/complicated. you cant do away with it because theres always a bad actor like NK (or aspiring currently unknown talents waiting in the wings) who are soon going to be able to ask their chatgpt deployment to craft pandemics that only affect people with blue eyes etc. so you need research. and research = risk. and per my quoted opinion, some secrets just need to be kept because theres always an element in society thats looking for that excuse to rent a ryder truck and fill it with ammonia nitrate.

and ill tell you something else, the chinese gov account on twitter quoted that article earlier today and said 'yeah well a lot of people in china also think it came from a lab; fort detrick' and although i dont think thats the case, given the administration in power at the time, yes, id also not exactly be shocked to find out it was.

Also sonatine your password reset won't work for me. Whenever I reset new password doesn;t work.
    goddamnit, let me look into that, thanks. will pm.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

OK2: Gain of function 'research' aka developing sophisticated bio-warfare agents. "given the administration in power at the time" LOL such a partisan fat idiot.

devidee: Easy there conspiracy theorist.

dwai: stop green repping shit posts devidee
    Last edited by sonatine; 02-26-2023 at 09:39 AM.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20230226_124153.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  404.6 KB

Comments

splitthis: Plandemic by USA

devidee: Don’t worry. The US can do very evil things without telling you because…emergency. Fat logic.

Load Metric
    Name:  ezgif-3-4a1aa06593.gif
Views: 266
Size:  3.68 MB

Comments

OK2: maintaining order and stability. LOL

splitthis: Lolz

garrett: lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20230226_124153.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  404.6 KB

Mike Matusow was right. It was intentionally leaked to sabotage Trump.

Silver
    Load Metric

Comments

dwai: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the politics of this sort of research is murky/complicated. you cant do away with it because theres always a bad actor like NK (or aspiring currently unknown talents waiting in the wings) who are soon going to be able to ask their chatgpt deployment to craft pandemics that only affect people with blue eyes etc. so you need research. and research = risk. and per my quoted opinion, some secrets just need to be kept because theres always an element in society thats looking for that excuse to rent a ryder truck and fill it with ammonia nitrate.
    Nobody here is saying the government shouldn't have secrets. National secrets and truthfulness during a pandemic are two different things.

Despite the lab leak theory being obvious (only two such virology research institutes in the world, and COVID just happens to start right near one of them), it was arrogantly dismissed by the government/media, and social media companies censored discussion of it. The reason? "Racism!!!"

Unlike other so-called "COVID misinformation", the theory of origin didn't affect treatment or prevention measures. Therefore, anti-Asian racism was given as the reason we had to censor this, even though there were very few documented cases of violence against Asians in the US regarding COVID. Furthermore, the entire "problem" of this supposed violence vanished within a few weeks anyway.

Besides, "racism" is a horrible reason to censor public discourse on any subject regarding hostile or irresponsible behavior by another superpower.

Democratic politicians, the mainstream media, and social media made sure to let us know that we were bad, evil, and anti-scientific to even CONSIDER this possibility. Now it turns out it's likely true. So which side was anti-scientific now?

We really had to suspend disbelief with a lot of these "proven" claims by the left/media:

- No way COVID could have started in a lab, even though a virology lab was right next to where it started

- Cloth masks work very well to stop the spread of a disease which spreads by tiny aerosol particles

- COVID is somehow the only virus in human history where vaccination is better than natural immunity acquired from actually having the disease

- The COVID vaccine is definitely safe after a few months of testing on 5,000 people, when all other vaccines require 4+ years of rigorous testing to be deemed safe

- Children are in major danger of COVID and need to have schools shut down as a result, even though fewer were dying of it compared to some recent flu seasons

The anti-scientific left looks more and more clownish as time passes, and as we learn more.

Who knows what we'll find out next? Maybe that biological men actually have an advantage in women's sports! Crazy!

SCIENCE!!!

Comments

dwai:

OK2: SUWOOP

splitthis: Faggots and trannies In military designed to make it weak for nwo.

Load Metric
    Name:  6-DFDF6-E2-825-E-4598-A39-D-482-F2-BD72533.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  511.3 KB

Longest slow roll psyop.

Make people fat, scared and weak. Introduce a government made virus to take complete control.

Wake up. They ain’t done. Get ready.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Name:  6-DFDF6-E2-825-E-4598-A39-D-482-F2-BD72533.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  511.3 KB

Longest slow roll psyop.

Make people fat, scared and weak. Introduce a government made virus to take complete control.

Wake up. They ain’t done. Get ready.
    hmmm

Load Metric
    Psy-Op= Psychological Operation reason in the line Units (incoming recruits)..

in Military the highest level soldiers learn Psyops maybe a few young recruits

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

in Military and only the highest level soldiers who learn Psyops, its not trained for a recruit.
    I refuse to believe this person is a high level soldier and she works in psyops

https://www.tiktok.com/@lunchbaglujan
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

in Military and only the highest level soldiers who learn Psyops, its not trained for a recruit.
    I refuse to believe this person is a high level soldier and she works in psyops

https://www.tiktok.com/@lunchbaglujan
    Quick first glimpse is this Shes wearing her boyfriends gear

(not being chauvinist) but its true if she also knew, its hard to acquire..

Comments

OK2: Wrong

Load Metric
    I Looked closer now and saw of course some more now been to war, that Unit path on her right arm (Unit she went to war with). Surprised some in that I didn't think the ARMY would allow this TIK TOK stuff but idk guess.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I Looked closer now and saw of course some more now been to war, that Unit path on her right arm (Unit she went to war with). Surprised some in that I didn't think the ARMY would allow this TIK TOK stuff but idk guess.
    I think you'd be surprised what they allow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Name:  2B3355B7-B1A0-4C1E-A7CB-65E0781F639A.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  236.6 KB

Spoiler alert!

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1628588785532272641

Been sharing this guys takes for a long time, Tucker finally catches up to PFA.

Comments

splitthis: Plandemic

dwai:

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1628588785532272641

Been sharing this guys takes for a long time, Tucker finally catches up to PFA.
    I used to follow this guy on twitter before the scamdemic. He was tweeting about the stock market and pretty much every single tweet was wrong. I think he made some bad bets and got smoked. Then the scamdemic came along and he made himself an "expert" on excess deaths. Why? Because there is a lot of money to be made. Robert Malone got super rich off of his books and speeches. This guy is trying to do the same thing. I believe he is a fraud.

I am antimasker and antivaxer but I am also an antifraudster.

Load Metric
    I think you'd be surprised what they allow.

So what we have here is a PFC (Private First Class E-3) and a Medic

Medics get assigned to Front lines/Combat exposed Units who suffer damage, war damage. You'll need a real Medic attached to you're Units. He is a Medic this guy and an E-3 (Pay Grade) so low ranking on a first enlistment. For example I went in as an E3 (College Credits, so some more Pay). He is a young Soldier here probably on a first enlistment too since an E3, it takes sometimes two enlistment's to make E4 or better.. And a Medic not an SF or Ranger presumably, them Tabs get worn on you're LEFT arm, his are empty of them Tabs. Doing a 'TikTok' like this unless an undercover Operative isn't how SF/Rangers function they're sharp. Right Arm Unit Patch means person went to war with THAT Unit (Right arm) special tabs get worn on Left arms (Ranger SF etc). Myself was 10th Mountain Division and 11Bravo (Infantry), in 10th Mountain Division every Unit had a Medic attached to it. Medics are Medical not Infantry tho differently trained, so different jobs and careers in the military.

Medics aren't 11Bravo (Infantry) recruited or trained soldiers, they're Medics. Trained in being Medical and go to school for that. They only got assigned to you're Unit or did then to each infantry platoon will have their own Medic. So here you'd have a Medic obviously wearing the Medic Tabs doing a TikTok, and just surprised some unless its a Govt operative and undercover who knows.

interesting for a poker forum here
    Last edited by garrett; 02-28-2023 at 04:53 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    For those who like lists: here is one from the NY Post shredding the self proclaimed experts:

https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/10-myt...-now-debunked/

There were no worse crimes against humanity than those which were committed against the children. Keeping kids out of school and then masking them when they were finally allowed back was abusive. Forcing booster shots on kids and college students should be outlawed and those who have advocated for this should be kept away from children the same way a level 3 sex offender would be.

Comments

garrett: yeah very good insight myself dont have kids so maybe wouldn't understand that same way

OK2:
    Last edited by country978; 02-28-2023 at 06:05 AM.

Thread Information