Page 907 of 947 FirstFirst ... 407807857897903904905906907908909910911917 ... LastLast
Results 18,121 to 18,140 of 18923

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Clearly a bunch of retards who don't know what they are talking about came up with this bullshit right Druff?

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1626326432946311171

How many of these deaths were connected to increased alcohol/drug abuse during the shutdowns, and/or inability to get medical care during that time?

How many of these deaths were connected to COVID itself bringing on a heart attack? I personally knew one person who got COVID and died of a heart attack -- and this was before the vaccines existed.
    Name:  Screenshot_20221208_160305.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  651.4 KB

Comments

OK2:

Gold
    Load Metric

It's over, the current political / HC system is no longer defendable.
    I wonder how long the Druff's of the world can continue to overlook and prop up the status quo.

Is it possible to be a moral person and support the current state of affairs? Maybe if you're misinformed but other than that i'm not so sure.

Comments

splitthis: The obvious is hard to swallow

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You'll be glad to know that, despite my consumption of a lot of Coke and Pepsi, I do not let Benjamin drink it. He's also not the slightest bit overweight, and in fact is thin.

But back to COVID.

I am no fan of the CDC, and I've seen lots of government lies about both COVID and the vaccine. Therefore, I do keep an open mind when it comes to a lot of these conspiracy and data suppression claims.

However, I need to see quality studies here, and I'm simply not getting them. Instead, I am being presented over and over with simplistic "excess death" numbers, or misleading graphs regarding COVID deaths of the vaccinated and unvaccinated. None of these hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny or deep analysis. They're great if you want to fool morons on Twitter, but not so great if you want to convince anyone who is intelligent but skeptical.

There is no question that COVID worsens or causes heart conditions in some people. I saw it happen to someone I knew in 2020, before the vaccine existed. There's also no question that the COVID intervention methods of 2020-21 -- such as the lockdowns and the suspension of so-called "elective" procedures -- caused excess deaths. If right-leaning "studies" of excess deaths do not devote substantial resources to examining these causes, then the studies are garbage and must be disregarded.

It is clear that the vaccine was riskier than the government portrayed, and it's also clear that there was some willful ignorance/lying when it came to scientific matters surrounding COVID, such as natural immunity. I also believe that there was probably some shady stuff going on to push the boosters onto parts of the population which didn't need it, such as young people. However, that doesn't make the vaccine into a mass killer, and it doesn't mean that the vaccine didn't have its upsides for the older half of the population.

The problem is that both sides are demanding ideological purity. The left demands that you bow before our government overlords and trust every word they say, whereas the right demands that you believe that the vaccine was a useless grift which killed mass numbers of people while helping almost nobody. Neither of these views are correct.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You'll be glad to know that, despite my consumption of a lot of Coke and Pepsi, I do not let Benjamin drink it. He's also not the slightest bit overweight, and in fact is thin.

But back to COVID.

I am no fan of the CDC, and I've seen lots of government lies about both COVID and the vaccine. Therefore, I do keep an open mind when it comes to a lot of these conspiracy and data suppression claims.

However, I need to see quality studies here, and I'm simply not getting them. Instead, I am being presented over and over with simplistic "excess death" numbers, or misleading graphs regarding COVID deaths of the vaccinated and unvaccinated. None of these hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny or deep analysis. They're great if you want to fool morons on Twitter, but not so great if you want to convince anyone who is intelligent but skeptical.

There is no question that COVID worsens or causes heart conditions in some people. I saw it happen to someone I knew in 2020, before the vaccine existed. There's also no question that the COVID intervention methods of 2020-21 -- such as the lockdowns and the suspension of so-called "elective" procedures -- caused excess deaths. If right-leaning "studies" of excess deaths do not devote substantial resources to examining these causes, then the studies are garbage and must be disregarded.

It is clear that the vaccine was riskier than the government portrayed, and it's also clear that there was some willful ignorance/lying when it came to scientific matters surrounding COVID, such as natural immunity. I also believe that there was probably some shady stuff going on to push the boosters onto parts of the population which didn't need it, such as young people. However, that doesn't make the vaccine into a mass killer, and it doesn't mean that the vaccine didn't have its upsides for the older half of the population.

The problem is that both sides are demanding ideological purity. The left demands that you bow before our government overlords and trust every word they say, whereas the right demands that you believe that the vaccine was a useless grift which killed mass numbers of people while helping almost nobody. Neither of these views are correct.
    I'd like to believe that the vaccines are of some benefit to some people. However, the people who are telling us now that they prevent severe disease, death and/or hospitalization are the same people who said in early '21 that if we all just take 2 shots the pandemic is over and we can resume life as normal. Those same people said take 2 and you won't contract or transmit the virus. Those were lies.

It wasn't until millions of people took 2 shots that we were told about boosters or that the true effectiveness regarding stopping transmission/contraction was revealed. Add onto that the supression of debate, the cancelling of those who dared question the narrative and the outright abuse of children and you've lost my trust permanently. I never took a 3rd shot. I can't say I regret the 2 I did take because nothing much happened that I know of but given the choice to make again I would take zero shots.

Maybe you're right, Druff. Maybe there is some benefit to some people except who is to be trusted? The people saying there is a benefit to some people are also pushing these shots onto children when everyone at this point should know how unnecessary the shots are for kids. And the kids are captive because the schools themselves make them mandatory to attend. For me, the debate is over. Perhaps, OK2, Devidee, Dwai et all are wrong about some things when it comes to the vaccine but at least these people have retained the ability to question narratives and aren't afraid to think for themselves.

We probably won't know the real truth for a long time. I think you're wrong that the right demands you believe these things were a useless grift. I don't even think its a right/left issue. I think we're lucky to have people with the courage to stand up and question and to demand better. I'm thankful for those in this thread who've spoken up and provided view points which are inconvenient to the narrative. Maybe if you knew the truth before you took the shots you'd have still taken them. I definitely would not have and I'm sure there are many millions who would not have either.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/_aussie17/status/1627511388028702720

https://www.stats.govt.nz/experiment...s&series=90%2B

New Zealand records biggest increase in registered deaths in 100 years

20 Feb, 2023

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/new-ze...NNA7IL42RD52U/

NZ covid graph below...'Vaccines' were late over here, marked where they started rolling out widely. Damn they really helped with that mutating strain that was way more dangerous, hey wait a minute! LMAO
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

splitthis: Jacinda is a nazi supercunt
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    How The Manipulation in Most Covid-19 Studies Works

https://lawhealthandtech.substack.co...-in-most-covid

Discussion and Conclusion

When your: (i) unvaccinated cohort consists almost entirely of people with severe infection who either presented to the emergency department (or died); while your (ii) vaccinated cohort that you are matching to contains the entire population of vaccinated people (ranging from those who were never infected all the way to those who died), it becomes very easy to see why even unintentionally your results would be worse for the unvaccinated. And that is being quite generous by suggesting that this cohort bias could have come about unintentionally (which I do not believe to be the case).

It is not enough that the Wanzhu Tu et al study makes one highly significant concession to the unvaccinated - namely that natural immunity provides better protection against reinfection. The remainder of their conclusions all fall in favour of the vaccine - and clearly as a result of their biased cohort selection process. The claim that the vaccines provide considerable protection against (a) severe infection, (b) hospitalisation and (c) death are all biased - tainted by the fact that the unvaccinated cohort would almost certainly have all fallen into at least one of these categories.

The implications of these biases mean that any work that uses these approaches must be carefully scruitinised, dissected, and the effect of the biases taken into account before quoting their results in headlines or further work.

Gold
    Load Metric
    "However, I need to see quality studies here, and I'm simply not getting them."

Wow I wonder why YOU aren't getting those. Seems like most academics aren't interested, weird. Who cares I guess, move on. Trust the science.

Maybe systemic corruption and compliant individuals with no spine to go against a captured industry or just ignorant about what's really happening like you?

There's thousands of those that did with relevant and pretty impressive credentials that warned of using GENE TRANSFECTION technology as a response. Especially on children and pregnant women. You might be fairly intelligent but your ego won't let you stop coping. Keep it up it's very amusing.

The BCR and Sonatine big brain train company is looking for a new cope shoveler to keep that boiler running on the safe and effective express after some recent 'sudden' events. All aboard!

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1626819548375818240

https://twitter.com/GrantCardone/status/1626017209788301313

PhD Level Geneticist.
    Debunker of Nonsense.
    Black Excellence. Business Email: Ian.copeland@c2genomics.org

Thinks the word childhood is two words as seen on his Linkedin bio

Here's his twitter spaces right hand man where they 'educate' the 'anti-vaxxers'
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1627014449206013952

https://twitter.com/business/status/1627310813638758403

Warp Speed Operation lead worked for GSK until he got pushed out for sexual assault. Also joined the board of Moderna in 2017

mRNA vaccine maker Moderna has backpedaled on a January plan to charge $110 to $130 per dose of Covid-19 vaccine (up from $26 per dose for booster shots), and is now promising that people won't have to pay for the jab once the US Government stops buying shots.

Thread Information