Page 904 of 947 FirstFirst ... 404804854894900901902903904905906907908914 ... LastLast
Results 18,061 to 18,080 of 18926

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Trust the experts

Comments

country978: good video likeable guy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

But he’s a gay jew, you say?

That’s just a coincidence bigot!

David Leavitt is a troll, bro.

The publications he claims to have worked for have never hired him.

He was the one who supposedly called the police on a Target employee who wouldn't sell him a toothbrush for 1 cent, but it turned out the entire thing was staged, as well.

He loves to tweet highly controversial opinions in order to get attention, though he is also legitimately left wing. Nothing he says should be taken seriously or shared, because that's what he wants.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    mRNA technology actually has a lot of promise, and might be a future therapy for cancer.

Even if it had problems this time around (the first attempted utilization of it), that doesn't mean we should give up on it. The vaccines were developed very quickly, and there was no time to do long term safety or efficacy trials. I feel they did well with the very limited time they had.

Abandoning mRNA at this point would be like abandoning the concept of cars in the late 1880s because they were unsafe and broke down easily.

The government definitely lied/misled people about the safety of the vaccine, but anyone with common sense knew that. It was clear that any new vaccine tested for a few months couldn't be "safe", because it was impossible to do long-term or even medium-term studies on its safety. When I had it injected, I knew I was taking a much higher risk than the government was telling me. However, I also knew that as a male near 50 with high blood pressure, my chance of COVID harming me was much higher than the chance of the vaccine harming me.

The problem is that we have too many all-or-nothings here. We have those who want to deny that the vaccines might have been a lot less safe than stated, and we have those who want to portray the vaccine as a death shot, and to permanently shut down all mRNA vaccines/therapies. Neither approach is correct.

Comments

devidee: Survival rate for Covid (without vax) is over 99.9%

OK2: Nah, you're just too much of a fool to understand the bigger picture.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So much for Dax Tejera "dying suddenly" from a vax-related heart attack.

In reality, he and his wife left their little children (aged 2 and 5 months) inside a hotel room by themselves, at an upscale NYC place called "The Yale Club".

He and the wife then went out to a steakhouse and got incredibly drunk. Dax was so drunk that he choked on food and died. It's unclear if this was inside the restaurant or somewhere after that, but he wasn't in the room when it occurred. When his wife revealed that they had those two little children back in the room, she was promptly arrested for child endangerment.

ABC attempted to cover this up by claiming it was a heart attack, but the truth started coming out, after the medical examiner's report claimed he died of asphyxia.

ABC was attempting to avoid another scandal, as it already dealt with two married Good Morning America hosts getting fired because they had an affair with each other.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-pr...ed-while-drunk

Comments

country978: a contemporary mama cass

OK2: What a huge win for team trusting science

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So much for Dax Tejera "dying suddenly" from a vax-related heart attack.

In reality, he and his wife left their little children (aged 2 and 5 months) inside a hotel room by themselves, at an upscale NYC place called "The Yale Club".

He and the wife then went out to a steakhouse and got incredibly drunk. Dax was so drunk that he choked on food and died. It's unclear if this was inside the restaurant or somewhere after that, but he wasn't in the room when it occurred. When his wife revealed that they had those two little children back in the room, she was promptly arrested for child endangerment.

ABC attempted to cover this up by claiming it was a heart attack, but the truth started coming out, after the medical examiner's report claimed he died of asphyxia.

ABC was attempting to avoid another scandal, as it already dealt with two married Good Morning America hosts getting fired because they had an affair with each other.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/abc-pr...ed-while-drunk
    Every death in 2020 and 2021 was blamed on Covid so it's only fair to blame every death in 2022 and 2023 on the vaccine.

Comments

dwai: big if true yall

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/thekevindeucey/status/1624067906551046144

Of course they added it. Get ready for a wave of unvaccinated kids.

I'm curious if Bart Hansen supports this blatantly profit motivated policy or maybe it isn't profit driven.
    Mr Hansen what are the facts on kids getting the covid vax? please.

Load Metric

lol twitterments

Comments

splitthis:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I’m flying to LA on Monday to play and commentate at the Hustler. Does anyone here know the efficacy of a 2nd bivalent dose? Druff? The Pfizer commercial I just saw on MSNBC reminded me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    I’m flying to LA on Monday to play and commentate at the Hustler. Does anyone here know the efficacy of a 2nd bivalent dose? Druff? The Pfizer commercial I just saw on MSNBC reminded me.
    No vaccine stops the current dominant XBB 1.5 variant.

On the plus side, it basically isn't killing anyone under 65.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Make sure the pilot is unvaccinated.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

'The speed of Science'

37 year old ABC News producer died from a heart attack in December - must be the Pfizer vax, right?

Oops, turns out he was shit-faced drunk and choked on some nachos. That's while he and his wife left their 2 young kids alone to go have some drinks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/abc-dax-t...000955065.html

I don't care you faggot

I didn't take experimental drugs with no long term effect data possible for something I never caught and was never a concern for my age group/health status

You are coping, you trust politicians and pharmaceutical companies. Incredibly stupid, you're a retard.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Angry and poor
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    mRNA technology actually has a lot of promise, and might be a future therapy for cancer.

Even if it had problems this time around (the first attempted utilization of it), that doesn't mean we should give up on it. The vaccines were developed very quickly, and there was no time to do long term safety or efficacy trials. I feel they did well with the very limited time they had.

Abandoning mRNA at this point would be like abandoning the concept of cars in the late 1880s because they were unsafe and broke down easily.

The government definitely lied/misled people about the safety of the vaccine, but anyone with common sense knew that. It was clear that any new vaccine tested for a few months couldn't be "safe", because it was impossible to do long-term or even medium-term studies on its safety. When I had it injected, I knew I was taking a much higher risk than the government was telling me. However, I also knew that as a male near 50 with high blood pressure, my chance of COVID harming me was much higher than the chance of the vaccine harming me.

The problem is that we have too many all-or-nothings here. We have those who want to deny that the vaccines might have been a lot less safe than stated, and we have those who want to portray the vaccine as a death shot, and to permanently shut down all mRNA vaccines/therapies. Neither approach is correct.

You never said this at the time, you're only saying it now because its undeniable.

You don't actually get to hear the dissenting views of highly accomplished experts because you're overly trusting and naive to how captured these industries are. They got character assassinated, censored and de-platformed. The ones who were correct. The 5G nano bot/no virus stuff gets amplified to discredit the actual scientists or doctors who stuck to their ethical obligations, most of them are weak willed and went along with the program to retain their career/source of income.

Informed consent was pissed on. Cult like thinking took over and you helped that along you sad little man

'Vaccinating' children. Disgusting and even if you didn't do it to yours you didn't say anything. You're a faggot

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1624317492050157568

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1624317498865905664

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1624317504175878144

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1624317510605746176

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1624317516393889792

https://twitter.com/Jikkyleaks/status/1624368564282204163

Can the cheerleaders for coerced mRNA experiments shut the fuck up please

You want to ignore so much and act like you knew better then and now

You didn't. You're total fucking retards. Scientists and doctors? Mostly self interested and cowardly it turns out. Wow what a surprise.

Load Metric
    Name:  AD65A14F-7734-4408-9D85-E230C5C466B1.jpeg
Views: 212
Size:  112.1 KB

Poor smooth brains. They know just enough to know nothing.

Comments

splitthis:

OK2: Todd Midwitlles

Gold
    Load Metric
    Histopathological reevaluation serious adverse events and deaths following COVID-19 vaccination

https://rumble.com/v290q9s-histopath...ollowing-.html

Druff is a fool

One factor thinking, fucking retard.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/MicrobiomDigest/status/1624673144563978240

https://thedailybeagle.substack.com/...udging-vaccine

The graph shows deaths divided by the total population who fall into each category (even though this doesn’t say anything about mortality on a case-rate basis).

At first it seems like the pro-vaccine crowd has a slam dunk — ignoring the fact they’ve excluded the 2020 and 2021 datasets for comparison and focused unnaturally on a post April 2022 for some reason. A tragic looking graph!

Also ignore the fact they have split the vaccinated groups into three categories to help them limbo under even further. Even this trick isn’t enough for the mind-bending fudge you are about to see from the CDC.

The CDC thought, for some reason, that if they gave both case and death for the same month, for the same week, and for the same group, two completely different population values, that no-one would notice. Maybe they were hoping people were too lazy to check?

Population figures are again lower in all categories in the death rows. And the same floating point number persists for the unvaccinated! Apparently there’s .05 of a person who is unvaccinated. What?
    The Graph Compounds The Fudge

By dividing deaths by population numbers — where population numbers are clearly inconsistent and have been surreptitiously altered by the CDC (ignoring the three-way split and the absence of 2020 and 2021 data) — the graph can be used to paint any good looking picture of vaccines…

…except the dataset used for it is quite clearly inconsistent and bunk. It is impossible to believe CDC didn’t notice and this looks malicious, especially with the other omissions and tricks used.

Download the dataset from here whilst the CDC haven’t yet covered up their fudge, follow our steps and check for yourself. We will keep a backup copy of the original dataset here in the event CDC opts to censor and hide their malicious reporting.

Wow. So surprising. You're a retard if you ever trusted these MISINFORMATION merchants. Fucking faggots.

Load Metric

The graph shows deaths divided by the total population who fall into each category (even though this doesn’t say anything about mortality on a case-rate basis).

At first it seems like the pro-vaccine crowd has a slam dunk — ignoring the fact they’ve excluded the 2020 and 2021 datasets for comparison and focused unnaturally on a post April 2022 for some reason. A tragic looking graph!

Also ignore the fact they have split the vaccinated groups into three categories to help them limbo under even further. Even this trick isn’t enough for the mind-bending fudge you are about to see from the CDC.

The CDC thought, for some reason, that if they gave both case and death for the same month, for the same week, and for the same group, two completely different population values, that no-one would notice. Maybe they were hoping people were too lazy to check?

Population figures are again lower in all categories in the death rows. And the same floating point number persists for the unvaccinated! Apparently there’s .05 of a person who is unvaccinated. What?

By dividing deaths by population numbers — where population numbers are clearly inconsistent and have been surreptitiously altered by the CDC (ignoring the three-way split and the absence of 2020 and 2021 data) — the graph can be used to paint any good looking picture of vaccines…

…except the dataset used for it is quite clearly inconsistent and bunk. It is impossible to believe CDC didn’t notice and this looks malicious, especially with the other omissions and tricks used.

Download the dataset from here whilst the CDC haven’t yet covered up their fudge, follow our steps and check for yourself. We will keep a backup copy of the original dataset here in the event CDC opts to censor and hide their malicious reporting.

Wow. So surprising. You're a retard if you ever trusted these MISINFORMATION merchants. Fucking faggots.
    Nobody is reading your babble, faggot.

dwai was way ahead of the curve on this, time for a new schtick.

Comments

OK2: Crybaby faggot who got damaged from the early strain of a bio weapon your own government was involved in creating. Go do some laps and watch some flicks pussy because you'll never do shit. You have no idea and contribute nothing to this thread. Wahhh
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Nobody is reading your babble, faggot.

dwai was way ahead of the curve on this, time for a new schtick.
    Shut the fuck up and take some better anxiety medication faggot

I wasn't reading or posting here during that time but was calling all this shit out or what's coming since March 2020

You're a dumb TV watching retard who took mRNA bullshit because you are a scared bitch

Go watch your black hero's play basketball and keep clapping for your pedo president and his crackhead son you gimp

https://twitter.com/MythinformedMKE/status/1625223751427059713

Comments

splitthis: Find yourself a good natural doc.

Gold
    Load Metric
    For Sloppy Faggot

For any one person, it’s hard to say what are the best drugs for anxiety. Certain drugs work better for some types of anxiety than others. They also have different side effects and risks. This makes it important to work with a doctor who has experience treating different forms of anxiety. This drugs for anxiety list looks at 10 commonly prescribed options:

Alprazolam (Xanax) is a benzodiazepine anxiolytic. It comes in several dosage forms, including a tablet, extended-release (ER) tablet, orally disintegrating tablet, and a concentrated liquid. You take the ER tablet once a day and the other forms 2 to 4 times a day. Common side effects of benzos include sedation, problems concentrating, and memory problems.

Atenolol (Tenormin) is a beta blocker. It is available as a tablet for once or twice daily dosing. Common side effects include fatigue, dizziness and lightheadedness.

Buspirone (Buspar) is a non-benzodiazepine anxiolytic. It does not have the same issues with tolerance and addiction as do benzos. It is a tablet you usually take twice a day. Consistency is important: always take it with food or always take it without food. You should also avoid large amounts of grapefruit juice, which can increase amounts of buspirone in your body and increase risk of side effects. Common side effects include fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness and headache.

Clonazepam (Klonopin) is another benzo anxiolytic. It is available as a regular tablet and an orally disintegrating tablet. You take it up to three times a day, with or without food.

Diazepam (Valium) is also a benzo anxiolytic. It comes as a tablet, solution, and concentrated liquid. For concentrated liquids, you add the dose to a beverage or soft food, such as pudding. Then, you must consume the entire drink or snack.

Comments

splitthis: Go to the gymmmmmmm

Thread Information