Page 901 of 945 FirstFirst ... 401801851891897898899900901902903904905911 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,020 of 18894

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Seriously though, how bad did Pfizer fuck up this booster, deciding to skip BA.2 because it "is on the way out"?

All these smart people there and nobody thinks that a variant slipping out of prominence might still give birth to a new one which takes over.

The problem is that we have retards on one side arguing that the vax is killing everyone, and retards on the other who think the boosters and masks are the solution to zero covid, and nobody is talking about what matters.
    We have sensible people pointing out that people are dropping dead left and right FROM THE VACCINE, with reports FROM PFIZER that the VACCINE has serious side effects.

The fact that youi are so fucking ignorant and trying to push the "both sides" bullshit is why you are mocked around here.

Nobody is saying the vax is KILLING EVERYONE!! We are saying that perfectly healthy people who just HAPPEN TO BE VACCINATED, are dropping dead at an alarming rate.

These are FACTS backed up by DATA I hate to tell you. Stop painting a picture of some "crazy conspiracy theorists" are just making shit up. Because that is a LIE.

Comments

splitthis: He will deny till the end.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    PLEASE BART THA GOD, DONT TAKE ANOTHER DOSE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Hey Gringos! New study shows masks have little or no effect on spread of respiratory viruses.

Full report here:https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr...6207.pub6/full
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Seriously though, how bad did Pfizer fuck up this booster, deciding to skip BA.2 because it "is on the way out"?

All these smart people there and nobody thinks that a variant slipping out of prominence might still give birth to a new one which takes over.

The problem is that we have retards on one side arguing that the vax is killing everyone, and retards on the other who think the boosters and masks are the solution to zero covid, and nobody is talking about what matters.
    We have sensible people pointing out that people are dropping dead left and right FROM THE VACCINE, with reports FROM PFIZER that the VACCINE has serious side effects.

The fact that youi are so fucking ignorant and trying to push the "both sides" bullshit is why you are mocked around here.

Nobody is saying the vax is KILLING EVERYONE!! We are saying that perfectly healthy people who just HAPPEN TO BE VACCINATED, are dropping dead at an alarming rate.

These are FACTS backed up by DATA I hate to tell you. Stop painting a picture of some "crazy conspiracy theorists" are just making shit up. Because that is a LIE.

Who are the sensible people pointing out that people are dropping dead left and right from the vaccine? There were over 200 million people who took the vaccine, so of course there are going to be some vaccine related deaths. Even an 0.01% death rate would result in over 20,000 deaths.

I keep asking for proof that the vaccine is killing a massive number of people, and I'm just getting excess death nonsense given to me in return.

The original vaccine was a good idea because it worked, and it gave you a lot of protection against Original/Delta COVID killing you.

Today the vaccines don't make sense because they don't prevent infection, and Omicron isn't killing people under 65 (even ones who already have big time health issues).

Masking was always bullshit and useless, unless you were going to wear an uncomfortable N95/KN95, which nobody wanted to do.

Anyway, I am very satisfied with my vaccine choices. The only vaccine which was useless was the 4th shot I took last year, but even that may have kept my case super mild (I had the mildest COVID case of anyone I know -- similar to a weak cold). I won't be taking any more COVID shots.

Comments

devidee: You have VAIDS.

Load Metric

Who are the sensible people pointing out that people are dropping dead left and right from the vaccine? There were over 200 million people who took the vaccine, so of course there are going to be some vaccine related deaths. Even an 0.01% death rate would result in over 20,000 deaths.

I keep asking for proof that the vaccine is killing a massive number of people, and I'm just getting excess death nonsense given to me in return.

The original vaccine was a good idea because it worked, and it gave you a lot of protection against Original/Delta COVID killing you.

Today the vaccines don't make sense because they don't prevent infection, and Omicron isn't killing people under 65 (even ones who already have big time health issues).

Masking was always bullshit and useless, unless you were going to wear an uncomfortable N95/KN95, which nobody wanted to do.

Anyway, I am very satisfied with my vaccine choices. The only vaccine which was useless was the 4th shot I took last year, but even that may have kept my case super mild (I had the mildest COVID case of anyone I know -- similar to a weak cold). I won't be taking any more COVID shots.
    Why do you still engage with these retards (especially poor losers like NBC) about this?

Comments

splitthis: Derp
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just more "retards" claiming the vaccine is killing people? Fucking idiot pilots what the hell do they know? Morons, all of them.

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1620778219774566401

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Mediocre mongolid, hopefully your smoking hot girlfriend didnt leave you over those Biden 50% revenue losses lol

Bronze
    Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Have you heard about the new Jewish dance trend? Google dancing Israelis.

Load Metric
    starting to think the vaccine makes you chad af BartHanson been killing it

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Andrew Barber is the biggest snowflake pussy on Twitter. You idiots were scammed by Big Pharma and still haven't figured it out. The clot shots didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    starting to think the vaccine makes you chad af BartHanson been killing it
    Very difficult to beat a pro vax warrior, like Bart Hanson Brother Simpson !

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You got scammed by Big Pharma and refuse to admit it. The clot shots didn't work, just like those worthless masks.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Masks proven to be useless:

Load Metric
    If you’re wondering why egg production plants are burning down and egg prices are soaring…

Name:  0D2FB143-D139-4C2D-94EF-8A25AF7510B9.jpeg
Views: 214
Size:  208.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There has long been talk that Vitamin D deficiency was found to be tied to bad COVID outcomes, but I haven't seen any definitive proof yet.

However, I do want to offer my own experience. About 4 years ago I started taking Vitamin D pills when it was found from a blood test that I was deficient. This brought my levels back to normal, and they have been normal ever since -- but that's because I continue to take Vitamin D every day.

My own COVID case in June was extremely mild. It was so mild that I didn't bother getting tested at first. My exact words were, "This is just a minor cold. I know what a cold feels like, and I can tell you that this is definitely a cold."

It wasn't a cold. That was my COVID. I had the most mild case of anyone I know who had symptomatic COVID. But why?

It's possible that it was because it was just 3 weeks after my 4th shot. But it's also possible that my daily Vitamin D pills made the difference.

Load Metric
    I eat at least four eggs every day and take a vitamin D supplement.

Did not take the Covid gene therapy (obviously) and have yet to get Covid.

Load Metric
    Just more "retards" claiming the vaccine is killing people? Fucking idiot pilots what the hell do they know? Morons, all of them.

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1620778219774566401

IDIOTIC POSTS LIKE THIS DO NO FAVOURS TO THE ARGUMENT. LOL PILOTS. COME ON MAN.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Thread Information