Page 894 of 947 FirstFirst ... 394794844884890891892893894895896897898904944 ... LastLast
Results 17,861 to 17,880 of 18929

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) didn’t include serious adverse events like heart inflammation on post-vaccination surveys even though the agency knew the issues could be linked to COVID-19 vaccines, documents show.

Even before the surveys were rolled out in December 2020 after the first vaccines were authorized, the CDC knew that myocarditis—a form of heart inflammation since confirmed as being caused by the Pfizer and Moderna shots—and other serious adverse events were of “special interest” when it came to the vaccines, according to a newly disclosed version of the protocol for the survey system.

The Nov. 19, 2020, protocol (pdf) for V-safe, the survey system, lists myocarditis, stroke, death, and a dozen “prespecified medical conditions.” The protocol was obtained by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), a nonprofit that seeks transparency around health information. All of the conditions can cause severe symptoms.

V-safe is a system of surveys that was introduced during the COVID-19 pandemic to monitor vaccine safety. It was developed and is managed by the CDC.

Updated versions of the protocol list the same 15 adverse events.

None of the conditions were included in the actual surveys.

Respondents could check boxes if they experienced certain symptoms, but only 10 lower-level problems such as fever and nausea were listed as options.

The CDC has described the results of V-safe in multiple studies, but refused to release the raw data until ICAN brought litigation against it. Data released to ICAN in October 2022 showed that more than 3.2 million people sought medical attention or missed school, work, or other normal activities following vaccination.

they knew exactly what they needed to be looking for and they removed it from the survey so that they would not find it.

they moved it to an “added free text” section that makes aggregation and database analysis basically impossible.

this is not the first time game like this have been played. something similar occurred where many medical records have “vaccinated” in the free text field instead of something countable/aggregatable. the CDC has used this to attribute bad outcomes from those actually vaxxed to the unvaxxed

they also wound up having to admit, again under FOIA, that they were not even tracking adverse events in the VAERS database (per their own mandate to do so).

The CDC posted some of the v-safe data on Dec. 1, 2022, several months after a self-imposed deadline passed.

keep in mind that that’s out of 10 million who signed up. that’s a ~32% AE rate for “needed medical attention or could not perform normal activities.”

but all the truly worrying stuff is buried in the free form comments. and these were, wait for it….

not released.

RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Easy one.

The lol COVID mitigation measures (masking, sanitizing, 6-foot distancing, cleaning) were useless to prevent COVID, but actually effective against flu. There are a few reasons for this.

The flu can spread on surfaces, where COVID cannot. Cleaning and sanitizing does a great job to kill the flu on surfaces, thus holding back the flu.

The flu largely spreads via droplets, and COVID only spreads a little bit this way. Masking and 6-foot distancing do great to prevent droplets from spreading, so this also held back the flu big time, while having little impact on COVID.

COVID largely spreads via aerosol, while flu only spreads this way a little. Masking and 6-foot distancing does not help much with aeorosol spread, so they didn't help much with COVID.

Thus, with all of these precautions in 2020-2021, there was almost no flu spread. Once it was relaxed, flu came back.

Ironically, none of this shit helped stop COVID significantly, for the reasons stated above.

This is like hearing erroneous information that exercise will help cure a skin infection, so you exercise a lot, and you wonder why your skin didn't get better but somehow your weight problem improved.
    It can also be explained by the fact that less people where coming into physical contact.

Comments

OK2: "Jayjami: You can’t argue with people who take medical advice from politicians!" Every single politician in NZ said get the jab, for every age group. You are retarded

Silver
    Load Metric
    Trump said the clot shots saved 100 million lives. That is impossible even if everyone on earth was infected and the death was rate was 1%. The clot shots saved 0 lives. They didn't work.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1616066694086283267

Comments

OK2: He's always been a clown. Can't take away years of tilting lefty hypocrites though. RIP to the best stand up comedian in politics

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

OK2: Hope this media whore followed BartHanson into boosted immunological exhaustion

Load Metric
    BREAKING:

Lead author of peer reviewed research re-analysing Pfizer and Moderna trials on mRNA vaccine,
    Joseph Fraiman, calls for immediate suspension of jab due to serious harms.

‘We have conclusive evidence that the vaccines are inducing sudden cardiac death’

Comments

OK2: I posted a video of this guy saying this 10 days ago

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statis...19-in-scotland

High percentage uptake of safe/life saving vaccines has nothing to do with Scotland having a bad week I'm sure

In week 02 there were 101 deaths involving COVID-19 (17 more than the previous week).
    The provisional total number of all deaths registered in Scotland in week 02 of 2023 (9th to 15th January) was 2,020 (450 or 29% above the 5-year average).
    Deaths involving influenza have risen in recent weeks. There were 121 deaths where influenza was mentioned on the death certificate in week 2, up from 91 in the previous week. This is the highest weekly number of flu deaths registered in over twenty years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What percentage of the population is having these excess deaths which can't be explained by lack of routine care/tests in 2020-2021 allowing diseases to advance or go undetected?

And how does that percentage compare to the risk of COVID death in those 45+ in 2021?

That's the question which must be answered, but the anti-vaxxers won't provide these numbers. All I keep seeing is "omg excess deaths" (while refusing to investigate other possible causes) and "omg look at this cardiac death right here!"

I actually do believe it's possible the shot killed more people than initially believed, but those numbers need to be compared to the number it saved. When I took the shot, I was under no delusion that it was totally safe, and I knew some people would die from it.

The anti-vaxx crew won't even acknowledge it saved ANY lives, which is complete bullshit.

This is why I have trouble taking such people seriously.

Comments

devidee: Survival rate over 99.9%

OK2: ^ Life threatening %

Load Metric
    Druff how can a vaccine that was designed to kill off 80 percent of the worlds population save any lives?

Comments

OK2: Cope and retarded person who masked his 2 year old child.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What percentage of the population is having these excess deaths which can't be explained by lack of routine care/tests in 2020-2021 allowing diseases to advance or go undetected? Why don't you tell us? Why aren't the 'experts' interested? Oh yeah because they supported the measures taken and hysteria that caused that

And how does that percentage compare to the risk of COVID death in those 45+ in 2021? of or with? CNN lead chink walking that number back recently

That's the question which must be answered, but the anti-vaxxers won't provide these numbers. All I keep seeing is "omg excess deaths" (while refusing to investigate other possible causes) and "omg look at this cardiac death right here!" Anti-vaxxers? Pure cope. Anti gene therapy from profit hungry pharma

I actually do believe it's possible the shot killed more people than initially believed, but those numbers need to be compared to the number it saved. When I took the shot, I was under no delusion that it was totally safe, and I knew some people would die from it. You know everything, that's why a booster caused you to have to phone a friend post defecation. What a genius.

The anti-vaxx crew won't even acknowledge it saved ANY lives, which is complete bullshit. Why acknowledge anything to some frightened pussy who has ignored and avoided evidence of a large amount of fraud, statistical manipulation and deception with massive financial incentives for all involved?

This is why I have trouble taking such people seriously. I don't take someone like you seriously. Kalam is probably the most qualified around here to assess this all comprehensively. You correctly identified many failures but no matter what gets revealed that was previously censored and suppressed you cling to your position on the gene therapy injections and ignored all the other alternative options with KNOWN safety profiles that are proven to work at low cost but low profit
    A French nun who is Europe's oldest person has survived Covid-19, just days before her 117th birthday.

Lucile Randon, who took the name of Sister Andre in 1944, tested positive for coronavirus on 16 January (2021 probably not jabbed) but didn't develop any symptoms.

She told local media she "didn't even realise I had it"

Sister Andre, who is blind and uses a wheelchair

"She showed no fear of the disease. On the other hand, she was very concerned about the other residents." Blind wheelchair bound woman 117 years old was braver than balding poker/busybody professional. LOL

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56005488

Sister André, a French nun who took her vows in 1944, died at her nursing home in Toulon aged 118

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64314673

RIP based old broad

This graph is CDC data charting deaths pre and post vaccine in the USA. Doesn't really indicate any net benefit from a weakening mutating virus. New Zealand's is hilarious.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Not the only place struggling to cope

Gold
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Robert Llewellyn Clancy AM is a retired Australian clinical immunologist in the field of mucosal immunology. He is known for his research and development of therapies for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), commonly known as emphysema.

Clancy developed the vaccine Broncostat at the University of Newcastle in 1985

Clancy is an emeritus professor at the University of Newcastle's School of Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacy. He was previously Foundation Chair of Pathology at the University of Newcastle. Earlier in his career he was the first clinical immunologist at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney.
    He was educated at North Sydney Boys High School. He holds a BS.Med (Hons) and a MBBS (Hons) from the University of Sydney and a PhD from Monash University. He is a fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) and the Royal College of Pathologists of Australia (FRCPA). He was admitted as a Member of the Order of Australia (AM, Order of Australia) in 2005 for service to cartography as a collector of early maps of Australia and to the field of immunology.

Check out this anti-vaxxer!

https://twitter.com/DiegoHAWK666/status/1616537949310705664

Gold
    Load Metric
    What percentage of the population is having these excess deaths which can't be explained by lack of routine care/tests in 2020-2021 allowing diseases to advance or go undetected?

And how does that percentage compare to the risk of COVID death in those 45+ in 2021?

That's the question which must be answered, but the anti-vaxxers won't provide these numbers. All I keep seeing is "omg excess deaths" (while refusing to investigate other possible causes) and "omg look at this cardiac death right here!"

I actually do believe it's possible the shot killed more people than initially believed, but those numbers need to be compared to the number it saved. When I took the shot, I was under no delusion that it was totally safe, and I knew some people would die from it.

The anti-vaxx crew won't even acknowledge it saved ANY lives, which is complete bullshit.

I am not sure you are aware how scientific research funding works. Pretty much all of the money comes from the NIH and/or Pharma companies, and what research is allowed is completely politically controlled. Even if you could somehow actually do such research, you could never get it published, as all the academic journals are controlled by the same people with the same ideological views.

At best, you would have to self-fund (which very few people could do and good luck getting your hands on any raw data in the first place, because guess who also controls who gets to look at and use data?) and then just put it on the internet and hope someone notices. And before Musk took over Twitter, all the social media companies would work in concert with the Democratic Party and deep state to make sure no-one ever saw the study.

The real question is why the people that actually control what questions get explored wont even acknowledge whether there are excess deaths or not, much less do research to discern a cause? There are A LOT of questions "anti-vaxxers" are bringing up that should be explored and the public at large wants explored, but the establishment wont even acknowledge those questions exist.

Comments

country978:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I am not sure you are aware how scientific research funding works. Pretty much all of the money comes from the NIH and/or Pharma companies, and what research is allowed is completely politically controlled. Even if you could somehow actually do such research, you could never get it published, as all the academic journals are controlled by the same people with the same ideological views.

At best, you would have to self-fund (which very few people could do and good luck getting your hands on any raw data in the first place, because guess who also controls who gets to look at and use data?) and then just put it on the internet and hope someone notices. And before Musk took over Twitter, all the social media companies would work in concert with the Democratic Party and deep state to make sure no-one ever saw the study.

The real question is why the people that actually control what questions get explored wont even acknowledge whether there are excess deaths or not, much less do research to discern a cause? There are A LOT of questions "anti-vaxxers" are bringing up that should be explored and the public at large wants explored, but the establishment wont even acknowledge those questions exist.

Gold
    Load Metric

I don't know the answers to these questions, Druff but I have some of my own: aren't you an "anti-vaxxer" yourself at this point? You only took 4 shots while I think the recommended dosage thus far has been 5-6. You said you were done taking the shots and you've questioned the efficacy of the current regimen. Also, if a middle aged and un-vaccinated person were to ask your advice on taking the shots present day would you tell them it was the right thing to do?

The so called anti-vaxxers deserve respect and gratitude for speaking out and resisting. I, for one, congratulate them in maintaining their courage and conviction in the face of so many obstacles in making the choice they did. I don't know what benefit these shots produced for me or anyone but I know we were all lied to about them and those lies were what caused me, and surely millions more to take them in the 1st place. We were told explicitly that taking the shots would end the pandemic for those who took them.

How many millions more people would've refused these shots had we been told they would not stop you from contracting or transmitting? We were told in Spring 2021 to get vaccinated and resume life as normal and that lasted all of about 2-3 months when the truths could no longer be hidden or denied. I find it to be very sad that these debates need to take place at all but I definitely don't blame the "anti-vaxxers."

Load Metric
    I don't get this campaign to kill his own people.

Here is proof SH is a liar
    Fox News' Sean Hannity says he knew all along Trump lost the election
    https://www.npr.org/2022/12/22/11449...-lawsuit-trump

& here is proof that if you'd have to be a total and complete moron to get your news from him, or Tucker, or this racist clown, Cain, or any of their minions.
    More Republicans than Democrats died after COVID-19 vaccines were available
    https://www.medicaleconomics.com/vie...were-available

Comments

OK2: -56
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information