Page 892 of 947 FirstFirst ... 392792842882888889890891892893894895896902942 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,840 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still waiting for an answer why there was a tremendous difference in vaccinated versus unvaccinated COVID death rates in 2021, among middle-aged and elderly people. How is that possible, if the vaccines didn't work?

Still waiting to hear why COVID deaths fell abruptly and precipitously just after the vaccines were administered to the elderly. Don't say "seasonal", because we saw other COVID spikes and ebbs which had nothing to do with season, and the 2021 vaccination drop was the biggest of them all, only comparable to the early 2022 drop from Omicron taking over for Delta.

Also all the "excess deaths' bullshit is so tiresome, because there is no attempt to rule out lockdown-related causes, such as inability to get screenings/procedures during those years, increased alcoholism and drug use, and increased depression/suicide. We're just supposed to accept that excess death = vaccine deaths. Yawn.

I am willing to have a conversation about all of this, but you need to be honest, and you need to have your own thoughts. I don't respond to copypasta.

Also, OK2's account has no rep restrictions, so I don't know what he's talking about.

Load Metric
    He is not just copypasta he is assembling valid points of the vax hoax and resulting deaths all which have been subdued by the media and now YOU.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    The issue isn’t what explains a decrease in death in elderly it has to do with forcing that shit on the young, ignoring natural acquired immunity, lying to the public, lockdowns of everyone instead of the vulnerable, taking peoples jobs away when they refused that bs.

Sick you are in you denial of the big picture.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let me help you retards out. Here's the actual truth of the situation:

- Original COVID (2020-2021) and Delta (2021) were big killers of old people, and moderate killers of middle-aged people.

- Kids and young people were never in much danger, and the panic over that was left wing propaganda bullshit. 99% of deaths were people 35+, with the majority being over 65.

- The vaccines were very good, considering their short development time, and put a huge dent in the deaths of elderly and middle-aged people in 2021, during Original and Delta COVID.

- Due to the quick development of the vaccines, plus the previously-untested mRNA technology, the vaccine had real risks to it. The left wing media and politicians attempted to downplay these real risks, in order to get all of the sheep to comply (including young people, who didn't need it), in the hopes it would lead to herd immunity. However, the risks of the vaccine for those 45+ were tiny in comparison to the risk of COVID in 2020-2021. Anyone who was over 45 and refused the vaccine was a retard. People under 35 refusing the vaccine were reasonable, and in fact probably correct.

- Omicron was a HUGE game-changer, as it stopped the killing of those under 65, and the deaths of those over 65 fell by about 90%. This made the vaccine far less useful, especially to those under 65.

- Once Omicron showed up, the boosters became a waste of time and money, because it busted right through them, and everyone with prior vaccination or prior infection was already protected from severe consequences as well as they could be.

- Since almost everyone has either been vaccinated or had COVID by now, there is no point to keep boosting.

- COVID is here to stay, and it's time to accept it. If you didn't wear a mask because of the flu, you shouldn't be wearing a mask for COVID. It's almost the same thing at this point.

- Right-wing retards trying to portray the vaccine as a huge killer, while ignoring all the lives it saved in 2021, are complete morons who are blinding themselves to actual stats.

- Left-wing retards who shut down society, pushed mask mandates, and ignored the stats/science on natural immunity and lack of danger to young people are also complete morons. Those who are still treating COVID as a crisis are the biggest morons of them all.

That's it. The data and the real science supports all of the above.

Q.E.D., S.F.O.

Comments

devidee: The survival rate for a 45 yr old is over 99.9%.

Sloppy Joe: Stop wasting your breath on these lunatic retards

Jayjami: You can’t argue with people who take medical advice from politicians!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The issue isn’t what explains a decrease in death in elderly it has to do with forcing that shit on the young, ignoring natural acquired immunity, lying to the public, lockdowns of everyone instead of the vulnerable, taking peoples jobs away when they refused that bs.

Sick you are in you denial of the big picture.
    See my post above. I acknowledge all of this.

I have never defended the idiotic left-wing COVID approach.

Load Metric
    Ok2 brought the best of the best info out there here. I read every one of his posts and found all very telling. Shame he is gone, a real shame.

I found no need to discuss what he posted, it was all self evident.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: true

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Here here for back to the old norm of drunken Les idiot shit posts. Joke.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    CDC now admits mRNA vaxs have likely increased risk of clot induced strokes. The mass increase in cardiomyopathy isnt even debatable anymore (cases have increased thousand fold from precovid number of 4 out of 1 million). While vax MAY have saved some lives on the backend the long term consequences of these vaccines being rushed may exponentially cause more deaths then Covid wouldve without a vax. As you said Druff most who died were elderly with multiple health issues. Now we have perfectly healthy teens and younger adults dropping dead or severely affected by these vaccines that were unnecessarily forced on the public in general. Thats inexcusible especially when people were forced to choose between their jobs and the jab in direct violation of every acceptable right to refuse policies in the past.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

- Original COVID (2020-2021) and Delta (2021) were big killers of old people, and moderate killers of middle-aged people.

- Kids and young people were never in much danger, and the panic over that was left wing propaganda bullshit. 99% of deaths were people 35+, with the majority being over 65.

- The vaccines were very good, considering their short development time, and put a huge dent in the deaths of elderly and middle-aged people in 2021, during Original and Delta COVID.

- Due to the quick development of the vaccines, plus the previously-untested mRNA technology, the vaccine had real risks to it. The left wing media and politicians attempted to downplay these real risks, in order to get all of the sheep to comply (including young people, who didn't need it), in the hopes it would lead to herd immunity. However, the risks of the vaccine for those 45+ were tiny in comparison to the risk of COVID in 2020-2021. Anyone who was over 45 and refused the vaccine was a retard. People under 35 refusing the vaccine were reasonable, and in fact probably correct.

- Omicron was a HUGE game-changer, as it stopped the killing of those under 65, and the deaths of those over 65 fell by about 90%. This made the vaccine far less useful, especially to those under 65.

- Once Omicron showed up, the boosters became a waste of time and money, because it busted right through them, and everyone with prior vaccination or prior infection was already protected from severe consequences as well as they could be.

- Since almost everyone has either been vaccinated or had COVID by now, there is no point to keep boosting.

- COVID is here to stay, and it's time to accept it. If you didn't wear a mask because of the flu, you shouldn't be wearing a mask for COVID. It's almost the same thing at this point.

- Right-wing retards trying to portray the vaccine as a huge killer, while ignoring all the lives it saved in 2021, are complete morons who are blinding themselves to actual stats.

- Left-wing retards who shut down society, pushed mask mandates, and ignored the stats/science on natural immunity and lack of danger to young people are also complete morons. Those who are still treating COVID as a crisis are the biggest morons of them all.

That's it. The data and the real science supports all of the above.

Q.E.D., S.F.O.
    did not read your blog, however I know it contains

Name:  Screenshot_20221208_160305.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  651.4 KB

Load Metric
    Time to lock this thread

Most of us are going to die soon but the true bloods thread will carry on.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff keeps claiming the vaccine saved "millions of lives" yet he provides not one shred of evidence to back it up.

Just believe me!

Yeah that is the same thing Pfizer said before they handed out death sentences to young people.

Go ahead and explain this Druff.

https://twitter.com/EmphyrioLives/status/1613330682457255938

Load Metric
    Q.E.D., S.F.O.
    Our National Emergency was extended the other day. It was reviewed and extended. As a consequence, the grift of public funds is allowed to continue. Heroes Act and all that nonsense.

State of Emergency. OK

With all due respect to science and logic - people like me don’t give any fucks about reason & science any more. Public trust long ago expired. COVID is just a weapon of politics and business. America is a business first - not a country so I’m being redundant.

The student loan forgiveness is my favorite Covid grift. Utilizing the Heroes Act (another Bush era legacy) and our National Emergency … well,you know the schtick. The Supreme Court is listening to the case. Will be entertained, I’m sure.

Biden will publicly disrespect the Court - I promise you. Are the barricades still surrounding the Supreme Court?

Everyone cashed large since early 2020. Some of the most egregious examples were the Congress people like Pelosi who made investments ahead of the Covid news.

So respect America and take our current National Emergency seriously.

This ain’t over.

We are so so fucked.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-16-2023 at 09:17 PM.

Load Metric
    The White House is potentially preparing to declare an epidemic of sudden death and that they might blame long COVID and climate change.

#spoileralert

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    He is not just copypasta he is assembling valid points of the vax hoax and resulting deaths all which have been subdued by the media and now YOU.
    Can you drink bleach already

Comments

splitthis: U first, oh, will wait for jab to get u

Jayjami: Offset

Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    Also, OK2, I don't mind your posting of these different articles and statistics and whatever, but please don't make 10 posts in a row here, because it clutters the thread and makes it unreadable.
    OK FAGGOT. YOU KEEP IGNORING VALID INFORMATION, QUESTIONS AND EVIDENCE OF FRAUD AND NOT ADDRESSING ANY OF IT

I'M DONE POSTING HERE. SEE YA!

EITHER BAN AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL FORCE YOUR HAND IN DOING SO

GO FUCK YOURSELF

ROFL what a snowflake. Bye fag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post

OK FAGGOT. YOU KEEP IGNORING VALID INFORMATION, QUESTIONS AND EVIDENCE OF FRAUD AND NOT ADDRESSING ANY OF IT

I'M DONE POSTING HERE. SEE YA!

EITHER BAN AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL FORCE YOUR HAND IN DOING SO

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Yes, zero chance this idiot can stay away, craves human interaction more than splitthis and is desperate to be heard. Feels like massive daddy issues on top of being a faggot

Comments

splitthis: Libshit

Jayjami: Offset
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

- Kids and young people were never in much danger, and the panic over that was left wing propaganda bullshit. 99% of deaths were people 35+, with the majority being over 65. Didn't stop them fearmongering with lies did it?

- The vaccines were very good, considering their short development time, and put a huge dent in the deaths of elderly and middle-aged people in 2021, during Original and Delta COVID. Your idea of 'good' is retarded

- Due to the quick development of the vaccines, plus the previously-untested mRNA technology, the vaccine had real risks to it. The left wing media and politicians attempted to downplay these real risks, in order to get all of the sheep to comply (including young people, who didn't need it), in the hopes it would lead to herd immunity. However, the risks of the vaccine for those 45+ were tiny in comparison to the risk of COVID in 2020-2021. Anyone who was over 45 and refused the vaccine was a retard. People under 35 refusing the vaccine were reasonable, and in fact probably correct. The risks were not discussed and were censored heavily

- Omicron was a HUGE game-changer, as it stopped the killing of those under 65, and the deaths of those over 65 fell by about 90%. This made the vaccine far less useful, especially to those under 65. Didn't stop it being pushed

- Once Omicron showed up, the boosters became a waste of time and money, because it busted right through them, and everyone with prior vaccination or prior infection was already protected from severe consequences as well as they could be. Didn't stop it being pushed

- Right-wing retards trying to portray the vaccine as a huge killer, while ignoring all the lives it saved in 2021, are complete morons who are blinding themselves to actual stats. It's clearly killing people and was advertised as 'safe'

- Left-wing retards who shut down society, pushed mask mandates, and ignored the stats/science on natural immunity and lack of danger to young people are also complete morons. Those who are still treating COVID as a crisis are the biggest morons of them all. Well done

That's it. The data and the real science supports all of the above. You still acted like a frightened fag

Q.E.D., S.F.O.
    Nobody here has ever denied lockdowns caused excess deaths also. What a great public health measure that was. Did you have fun hiding away? Pussy

I was 31 when they came out, yes I was correct to refuse it. Thanks pal.

45 and over retarded? for a new technology never used widely in people redefined as a vaccine but was a cell and gene therapy treatment, we'll see. Lot's of evidence coming out they cause undesirable outcomes to peoples immune responses LONG TERM.

Because all subjects in clinical trials were observed for only two to six months, the long-
    term safety of COVID-19 vaccines for any age group is not known
    . Per the FDA, there are currently
    insufficient data to make conclusions about the safety of Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines
    in sub populations such as pregnant and lactating individuals, and immunocompromised individuals.4,9,17
    Per Pfizer, the vaccine “has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity, genotoxicity, or
    impairment of male fertility

CDC data show mass vaccination with the COVID-19 vaccine has had no measurable impact
    on the COVID-19 mortality rate in the U.S. In the nine months before the introduction of mass vaccination
    (April 2020 through December 2020), there were about 356,000 COVID-19 deaths or 39,500 deaths per
    month — a mortality rate of 0.120 per 1,000 people. In the nine months after the introduction of mass
    vaccination (January 2021 through September 2021), there were 342,000 COVID-19 deaths or 38,000 deaths
    per month — a mortality rate of 0.115 per 1,000 people. And in the five months that followed (October 2021
    through February 2022), there were an additional 249,000 COVID-19 deaths or 49,800 deaths per month —
    a mortality rate of 0.151 per 1,000 people.
    Chart attached below using CDC data

Clinical trials have observed tens of thousands of subjects and are the only studies 1) that
    included a control group and 2) where all subjects were monitored and tested for COVID-19 regardless of
    vaccination status. However, those trials did not detect enough COVID-19 deaths to measure a significant
    difference in mortality between vaccinated and unvaccinated patients.4-7 The U.S. Food and Drug
    Administration (FDA) states, “A larger number of individuals at high risk of COVID-19 and higher attack rates
    would be needed to confirm efficacy of the vaccine against mortality"

A Harvard study investigating COVID-19 cases across 68 countries and across 2,947 counties
    in the U.S. found “no significant signaling of COVID-19 cases decreasing with higher percentages of
    population fully vaccinated

Hundreds of studies have observed the effectiveness of various treatments, the most studied
    being ivermectin, vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), and monoclonal antibodies.30-33 These treatments
    may also be beneficial for prophylaxis (i.e., pre-exposure or post-exposure prevention of symptomatic
    COVID-19 infections)

Why were these blocked, censored and discouraged? Pretty obvious
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Yes, zero chance this idiot can stay away, craves human interaction more than splitthis and is desperate to be heard. Feels like massive daddy issues on top of being a faggot
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Druff keeps claiming the vaccine saved "millions of lives" yet he provides not one shred of evidence to back it up.

Just believe me!

Yeah that is the same thing Pfizer said before they handed out death sentences to young people.

Go ahead and explain this Druff.

https://twitter.com/EmphyrioLives/status/1613330682457255938

There can be a ton of reasons for excess deaths in the 2020s:

1) COVID damaging people's bodies and they don't realize it, and they die later on

2) Lack of necessary screenings and procedures in 2020-21 which led to increased deaths in the subsequent years

3) Increased depression during COVID lockdowns, due to isolation, leading to increased deaths in subsequent years

4) Increased alcohol/drug addictions starting during COVID lockdowns, leading to increased deaths in subsequent years

5) Increased obesity during COVID lockdowns

6) COVID vaccine induced problems

While it's totally reasonable to question the vaccine and how much harm it caused, it's absolutely retarded to just jump to #6 as the "reason for excess deaths" without carefully studying (the more likely) #1-5.

It is also LOL to say that people 45+ shouldn't have taken the vaccine because "you don't know what it might do to you long term". You know what else was (and still is) a mystery regarding long term damage? COVID itself.

Therefore, both the vaccine and COVID itself had the chance to fuck me both short and long term. I chose the lesser of two evils. The number of middle-aged people dropping death from the vaccine was dwarfed by the number of middle-aged people dying from COVID in 2020-21. It was a no-brainer.

Now that Omicron is the only remaining COVID variant (and has been for a year), it's a different ballgame. COVID is no longer at threat to my life, and the vaccines seem sucky at preventing symptomatic illness from Omicron anyway. Therefore, I am done taking vaccines. But I do not regret the ones I took.

Comments

OK2: Threat to your life. LOL. RETARD

Thread Information