Page 891 of 947 FirstFirst ... 391791841881887888889890891892893894895901941 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,820 of 18937

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric

Appears as though he disabled my ability to leave a rep and comment under his posts

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Grown faggot man crying about e-reputation
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    GOD BLESS THE LIFE SAVING VACCINES
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold
    Load Metric
    More evidence that American data may badly overstate the protection mRNA shots offer against hospitalization from Covid
    An internal database from two suburban Chicago hospitals reveals the bias; for health authorities, this skew is a feature, not a bug.

https://open.substack.com/pub/alexbe...utm_medium=web

An internal database from a Chicago-area medical system offers new evidence hospitals are inflating how many unvaccinated people are hospitalized for Covid.

Many patients listed as having “unknown” Covid vaccination status and grouped with the unvaccinated are actually Covid-jabbed, the database suggests.

The system, which includes two medium-sized suburban hospitals west of Chicago, itself acknowledges in the database that it overestimates the number of unvaccinated patients - though it does not know by how much.

This error may sound minor and technical. In fact, it is crucial.

Knowing how many patients are vaccinated and how many are not is the first step in figuring out if mRNA shots reduce hospitalizations from Covid.

If hospitals are systematically misclassifying vaccinated patients as unjabbed, the endlessly repeated claim that unvaccinated people are at much higher risk of being hospitalized from Covid becomes impossible to trust, much less verify.

The United States does not have a national immunization registry or single database for health-care records. To determine if patients are vaccinated, hospitals must ask them or their caregivers or examine whatever medical records they have or can access. Like many other medical systems, Edward-Elmhurst uses databases from a privately held company called Epic Systems Corporation.

The dashboard itself warns that “vaccination status is reflecting what we have available in epic, there may be a few patients who were vaccinated out of state or in other facilities which might not be reflected in the dashboard.”

Edward-Elmhurst does not try to define how many “a few” might be or provide more accurate figures.

But when they then provide their internal figures to public health agencies that calculate how well the vaccines work, those agencies then drop the “unknown” category and classify Covid patients who are not known to be vaccinated as unvaccinated.

Suddenly the mRNA jabs suddenly reduce the risk of Covid hospitalization by three or five or even 10 times - even though many studies show they do nothing to prevent Omicron infection. (In fact, a big new Dutch study suggests people who received a booster may have a 30 to 60 percent higher risk of catching Omicron than the unvaccinated

A federal database offers more evidence the mRNA Covid jabs may have serious cardiovascular risks
    A Centers for Disease Control report links Pfizer's bivalent booster to strokes. The news follows several other recent findings of concern. But don't worry! The Washington Post says everything's fine.

https://open.substack.com/pub/alexbe...utm_medium=web

Pfizer’s bivalent Covid booster raised the risk of stroke for people over 65, according to a federal database that the government considers the gold standard for tracking vaccine side effects.

The Centers for Disease Control said Friday afternoon it had received 130 reports of ischemic stroke in people over 65 who had received the new Pfizer jab less than three weeks before. An ischemic stroke occurs when a blood clot blocks the flow of oxygen to the brain.

The CDC and vaccine advocates in the media immediately downplayed the potential importance of the finding. But it is only the latest to suggest the mRNA shots have serious cardiovascular risks that may increase with repeated dosing

Gold
    Load Metric
    A Timeline of Major Battles In the Global War on Ivermectin - Part 1
    My chronology of the Disinformation tactics deployed to paint ivermectin as an ineffective horse dewormer against Covid

https://open.substack.com/pub/pierre...utm_medium=web

Hey Dan Doolittle questioning

Treatments using this had to be disparaged and disregarded TO GAIN EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION FOR THE WARP SPEED GENE THERAPY

No money to be made on a generic and known safe drug that worked as a preventative and clinically and was given billions of times with practically zero side effects when dosed correctly

Oh yeah trust the holder of the largest criminal settlement for a drug distributor (Pfizer) J&J also on the top 10 list and moderna who never brought a vaccine to market before this. Now marketing mRNA treatments for FUCKED hearts. Brilliant.

Gold
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also, OK2, I don't mind your posting of these different articles and statistics and whatever, but please don't make 10 posts in a row here, because it clutters the thread and makes it unreadable.

Lol don’t stop him from exposing the TRUTH!

Sorry it is gonna make you worry, but the truth will come out anyways so it might as well be HERE.

OK, resume 9 posts then I will make a post so you can continue under nazi rule.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I get you can’t accept the truth that you FUCKED UP taking the vaccine and booooosters but you did.

Pony up on life insurance for Ben, and teach him to use the money to fight the genocide.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    If things go as they planned with the virus and vaccine genocide, I will be the only one left in my family because the psyop was sooooooo strong. It’s not a great position to be in either.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    The virus and the vaccine were both PLANNED to eliminate 80% of pop. Wake the fuck up.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You really should see someone about your mental condition

dwai: offset

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Shut up

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    OK2 is a net positive, especially in this thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The virus and the vaccine were both PLANNED to eliminate 80% of pop. Wake the fuck up.
    Not it was not at all actually

Tin Foil hat people who also like to try and divide people will Polarize, everyone. And then try and act as if it was BECAUSE to this or that, and it wasn't. That's purposeful Manipulation beginning and actually trying to begin to put people into only one of two boxes. Because then one can just say ohhh look, that Box there is wrong, you're all wrong, and stupid. That's the why part of their entire manipulation but only if the masses (or people) are silly enough to think all people only fit into one, of two boxes. People are all Unique and Dynamic so we surely will not all fit into one of only two boxes, right we do k now this so, carry on now its people like above who get lost in the meaningfulness of it ALL and entirely too..

Have a nice day

Comments

country978: really nice garrett

Load Metric
    JUST IN - American Idol star CJ Harris (31) has died of a heart attack.

How does that one Queen song go?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    FWIW I dont mind OK2's posting. A lot of useful links to legitimate scientific information you obviously aren't going to get in The Washington Post or NY Times (or even Science journal). I could probably find a few right wing Twitter accounts to follow to get the same information, but I actually like OK2 taking the time to curate it and put it in one spot.

Just my opinion.

SAME HERE.... ME TOO!! .....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    OK2 is a racist Kiwi moron, but I ain’t got problem with him. There are a lot worse shitposting going on around here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    OK2 is a racist Kiwi moron, but I ain’t got problem with him. There are a lot worse shitposting going on around here.
    nothing wrong with being racist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    FWIW I dont mind OK2's posting. A lot of useful links to legitimate scientific information you obviously aren't going to get in The Washington Post or NY Times (or even Science journal). I could probably find a few right wing Twitter accounts to follow to get the same information, but I actually like OK2 taking the time to curate it and put it in one spot.

Just my opinion.
    I'm not saying he can't post.

What I don't want to see is 10 straight long posts of copypasta and graphs from elsewhere.

This thread is for conversation, not a contest to see who can spew the most copypasta propaganda.

He can make whatever points he wants and post whichever studies he wants, I just don't want it to dominate the thread. I shouldn't have to scroll through 10 consecutive long posts from one person in order to see actual conversation occurring.

This has been a rule on the forum since day one. You cannot dominate the forum with tons of consecutive posts. I can't even have a discussion in this thread because it gets drowned out by pages of copypasta.

Comments

country978: its a good point but i would still rather him be here than not

Thread Information