Page 890 of 948 FirstFirst ... 390790840880886887888889890891892893894900940 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,800 of 18942

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Neil deGrasse Tyson: There is NFW that the COVID vaccines have saved tens of millions of lives
    Wanna bet?
    https://open.substack.com/pub/stevek...utm_medium=web

Neil, are you serious that the vaccine has saved “tens of millions” of people from dying from COVID like you said at timestamp 16:40 in this YouTube video.

I don’t think you are serious

But let’s put it to the test

You bet $1M that the vaccine has saved over 10M lives. I bet $1M that the number is way less than 1M.

Judged by 5 mutually agreeable judges, mutually agreeable terms

It’s important we resolve this ASAP

What do you say? I’m happy to raise the amount of the bet if you want.

I believe that people should be accountable to what they say

I hope you do too

I look forward to hearing from you

Let’s find out definitively who the real misinformation spreader is

-steve (Based Steven Todd Kirsch an American entrepreneur. He has started several companies and was one of two people who independently invented the optical mouse)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Excess deaths have jumped dramatically in the US (excess deaths being fatalities beyond the yearly average). The majority of excess deaths in the past two years involving people under the age of 65 were not caused by Covid infection. At least 32,000 excess deaths in 2021 have been directly attributed to heart failure and circulation related failures. Circulatory deaths were a major contributor to additional deaths among ages 18 to 44.

For example, In March 2021, a group of sports cardiologists reported on nearly 800 professional athletes who had tested positive for Covid-19. Less than 1% of these athletes had abnormal findings on cardiac magnetic resonance scans or stress echocardiography. None of these athletes had cardiovascular trouble when they returned to play.

This means that there is some other cause besides covid which just happens to have started in 2021. Studies do show a direct link between covid vaccination and Myocarditis. This would help to explain the jump in non-covid excess deaths related to heart failure since 2021, but since most studies investigating vaccination side effects do not use unvaccinated people as a control group, there is no hard data on vaccinated versus unvaccinated negative events

Gold
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  FmhuvJEXgAEIoiJ.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  73.6 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

Gold
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    sadly the irony and hypocrisy is real....

i guess history truly does repeat itself....

https://twitter.com/theinsiderpaper/status/1614748809191366656

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fauci Knew Boosters Could Cause Immune Tolerance; Pushed for them Anyway
    Did "the science" have our best interests at heart?

https://open.substack.com/pub/igorch...utm_medium=web

SUMMARY: This post presents evidence proving that Tony Fauci and immunologists knew that mRNA Covid boosters could cause disease-enabling immune tolerance. Despite that documented knowledge, they inexplicably pushed to boost people repeatedly, ruining their immunity to Sars-Cov-2.

As the Covid vaccine disaster unfolds, we may soon start hearing how everything is a “surprise” and how scientists were “blindsided” by what happened. Please do not believe their attempts to shed responsibility.

They knew about the risks. They were warned. This post just proved that and showed receipts.

The result of their willful blindness is a never-ending pandemic, endless reinfections, and excess mortality.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Highly Alarming: Analysis of Vaccine Ingredients by German Industrial Engineer
    A German Industrial Engineer has analyzed samples of COVID-19 vaccine batches that cover over 1 million doses.

https://usmortality.substack.com/p/h...sis-of-vaccine

The German Industrial Engineer Mr. Holger Reißner, a former consultant to the German Federal Robert-Koch-Institute, has analyzed many vaccine charges for its consistency and ingredients.

He found alarming results:

1) Particle size was up to 23x higher than the allowed threshold!

> Maximum size allowed: 0.22μ (220nm)

> Particle size found: 2-5μ (2000-5000nm)

That means the particle size was up to 23x larger than what is normally allowed in a fluid that's approved for injection.

According to Mr. Reißner, these large particles consist mainly of cholesterol crystals that likely form during the production process.

This can lead to: "Microsis, fibrosis & thrombosis" of blood vessels

That means that capillary vessel can clog, which would explain the side effects that have been observed so widely.

2) Mr. Reißner also found highly concerning ingredients in the injections:

He found adjuvants, that were not listed by the manufacturer, including the highly toxic substance Antimony (as toxic as arsenic).

3) Also, it is well known now that the cationic liquid nano particles (lipids, LNP’s) are highly toxic by themselves, and already cause inflammation and cell damage.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...89004221014504

4) Lastly, he also confirmed the toxic role of the spike protein itself, which has been found in several autopsies.

This would explain why in 2021 alone, the German government has admitted that (at least) 254 people have died as a direct consequence of these injections:

Safe? Nope

Gold
    Load Metric
    Gene therapy experiment? For this? I'M GOOD THANKS

All of the faggots who supported the coercion deserve to get wrecked

Comments

splitthis: Someone needs to put Druff face on this woman

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/f...medium=reader2

I just got off the phone with Megan Mansell who is an expert on industrial hygiene including face masks and respirators. She told me she challenged former US Surgeon General Jerome Adams on his advice about face masks on Twitter.

Adams indignantly asked her for her qualifications.

She then rattled through her long list of qualifications. Suffice it to say, there are only a few people in America who are more qualified to speak on this subject than she is. And none of them will challenge what she says.

Adams, realizing he was talking to someone capable of calling him out, then did what any legitimate scientist would do when challenged: he blocked her on Twitter!

I asked Megan about the dangerous video Adams posted on how to make a face mask from a t-shirt. She laughed and said she uses that video all the time to show people how bad the advice coming from people at the top of the US government is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The "vaccine doesn't work" crowd can't explain the tremendous drop in covid deaths in early 2021, just after the vaccine was released to old people.

The better question is whether it works against today's covid, or whether it's useless as this point.
    Yes they can. Viral infection was not linear. It has peaks and valleys based on seasonality. The vaccines were deployed at the top of of the peak in early 2021. In other words, the deaths would have plummeted with or without vaccines.
    See, this is the nonsense statistical manipulation I've been talking about.

It is true that viral infections increase in the winter months, due to people spending more time indoors together.

It's also true that the two COVID death peaks were in January -- one in 2021, one in 2022.

It's also true that these two peaks were related to people spending time indoors during the winter.

However, it is NOT true that this was responsible for the precipitous drop in deaths in the following months for these years. Why?

In 2021, it was because of the vaccine. The release of the vaccine to mostly old people in January 2021 had a noticeable effect on deaths, and then a noticeable effect on overall cases once available to the general population. This continued until mid-2021, when we started to see sharp rises again. Why would we see rises in the summer, when people were NOT spending as much time indoors? Because that's when Delta showed up, and the vaccines from earlier in the year were also starting to wear off.

Bu January 2022, Delta was killing old people again at the highest rate yet, because of a combination of people being indoors and the initial vaccines having worn off. But then the death rate fell massively again. Seasonal?

No. It was because Delta was wiped out by Omicron that month, and Omicron was substantially less dangerous. This had nothing to do with the winter months -- it was because COVID itself changed!

And just in case you want to chalk this up to coincidence, there was a clear, massive difference in COVID death rates between the vaccinated and unvaccinated in 2021. This was true for both elderly and middle-aged people.

Today, the story is different. Omicron is only deadly to old people (whereas original/Delta COVID was deadly to middle-aged people as well). Also, most of the population has had COVID already, so there is natural immunity also built in. This starts to put the usefulness of the vaccine in question, especially since the vaccine seemingly does not prevent symptomatic infection anymore. This is also why you are not seeing much of a difference between unvaccinated and vaccinated death rates now. Middle-aged people aren't dying from it, and old people who weren't vaccinated (and still alive) probably had COVID and are carrying natural immunity. Therefore, most old people are either in the "vaccinated" or "unvaccinated but already had it" categories, thus they're all in around the same boat now.

The median age of COVID death is now around 83. Almost nobody under 65 is dying of it today, even with preexisting conditions. It's got a similar profile to the flu now.

But you can't rewrite history regarding all the lives the vaccine did save in 2021 and early 2022.

Comments

OK2: PISSY PANTS COWARD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, OK2, I don't mind your posting of these different articles and statistics and whatever, but please don't make 10 posts in a row here, because it clutters the thread and makes it unreadable.

Comments

OK2: LAB RAT DORK

Gold
    Load Metric
    Also, OK2, I don't mind your posting of these different articles and statistics and whatever, but please don't make 10 posts in a row here, because it clutters the thread and makes it unreadable.
    OK FAGGOT. YOU KEEP IGNORING VALID INFORMATION, QUESTIONS AND EVIDENCE OF FRAUD AND NOT ADDRESSING ANY OF IT

I'M DONE POSTING HERE. SEE YA!

EITHER BAN AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL FORCE YOUR HAND IN DOING SO

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Comments

devidee: Druff but fair

splitthis: Don’t let him get the better of you, we need this info.

Gold
    Load Metric
    "This starts to put the usefulness of the vaccine in question"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    OK FAGGOT. YOU KEEP IGNORING VALID INFORMATION, QUESTIONS AND EVIDENCE OF FRAUD AND NOT ADDRESSING ANY OF IT

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Name:  flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  69.2 KB

Comments

OK2: I'M BIG MAD!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

GO FUCK YOURSELF
    LOL so you're mad that I asked you to stop posting 10 giant messages in a row, to allow others to comment without having your bullshit drown it out? That's been one of the prime rules of this forum from day 1.

I will give you one day to reconsider the ban request. If you don't change your mind, I will ban you as you asked. I will not delete your account, as that will wipe all of your messages, and will ruin the context of conversations you previously pahticipated in.

Comments

splitthis: They can still comment, stop that shit

Gold
    Load Metric
    FWIW I dont mind OK2's posting. A lot of useful links to legitimate scientific information you obviously aren't going to get in The Washington Post or NY Times (or even Science journal). I could probably find a few right wing Twitter accounts to follow to get the same information, but I actually like OK2 taking the time to curate it and put it in one spot.

Just my opinion.

Comments

country978: 100%

1dollarboxcar: me too !!

Gold
    Load Metric

GO FUCK YOURSELF
    LOL so you're mad that I asked you to stop posting 10 giant messages in a row, to allow others to comment without having your bullshit drown it out? That's been one of the prime rules of this forum from day 1.

I will give you one day to reconsider the ban request. If you don't change your mind, I will ban you as you asked. I will not delete your account, as that will wipe all of your messages, and will ruin the context of conversations you previously pahticipated in.
    My bullshit? every single source I post dwarfs your understanding of anything to do with this you petrified basement hiding geek

Cool, I don't give a shit. Ban away please. Reason i've been here is there's very few places to have unmolested discussions about this. None of the previous expert science brains in here stuck around except you who is ignoring so much it's laughable.

Explain this? if these products pushed through coercion were so great. Charts attached below
    https://open.substack.com/pub/guygin...utm_medium=web

After three booster campaigns in 2022, the Japanese are now in a league of their own among mRNA consuming countries, administering far more boosters than countries that had far more coercive vax campaigns.

Japanese over 65 have done their best to reduce Japan’s 612-million-dose stockpile of mRNA jabs, with 3rd, 4th, and 5th jab rates of 91%, 82.5%, and 56%, respectively. But unfortunately, Japan has started 2023 by reporting its highest ever daily Covid death tolls. During the booster era starting in early 2022, each wave has been noticeably higher than the last.

MA director on increased Covid deaths: “There’s a lot we don’t know, and we don’t have evidence.”

Nice to see an expert admit the limit of his knowledge. But there must be something Dr Kamayachi can tell us, right?

Dr Kamayachi, citing the rapid spread of Covid infections as one reason, explained that the majority of those who died were over 60 and many had underlying medical conditions. The direct cause of death is often heart failure or kidney disease, and he said that "thorough analysis is needed."

Heart failure, you say? Well, it’s not like most Japanese over 60 have been injected multiple times with anything that causes cardiovascular problems, is it? And kidney disease is coincidentally a side-effect of Remdesivir, an approved Covid treatment in Japan.

Of course, Japan has been counting anyone who dies with a positive test result as a Covid death regardless of actual cause of death since 2020, but Dr Kamayachi and the rest of Japan’s experts haven’t bothered bringing up the issue of attribution until now. In fact, they were more than happy to cite inflated mortality data to help promote the jabs. But now that people may question why daily reported Covid deaths are higher than ever after the majority of over 65s have taken the experts’ advice to get multiple boosters, underlying medical conditions can apparently be discussed.

But although he’s three years late, Dr Kamayachi has a point. Although reported Covid deaths have been much higher in the booster era, far fewer Covid cases have been receiving mechanical ventilation (the gray line shows the number of ventilators/ECMO secured for Covid patients).

But even if hardly any of them have been struggling for breath on mechanical ventilation, Japan’s elderly have been dying in higher than expected numbers in the booster era. The national figures for December won’t be out until late Feb, but Yokohama (Japan’s second largest city) has already releases its all-cause death numbers for 2022. Somehow I doubt Dr Kamayachi will call for a “thorough analysis” to find out the cause of the increase since August.

Although there’s no good news here for Japan’s vaxed-to-the-max elderly, there is for Japan’s medical establishment: high numbers of Covid deaths mean the publicly funded Covid gravy train will keep going.

On 11th Jan, experts offered their views on reclassifying Covid-19 under the Infectious Diseases Act. In light of the current situation where the number of reported Covid deaths per day is the highest ever, the experts called for the government to continue to provide a certain amount of financial support to cover treatment and hospitalization costs and for securing hospital beds.

Basically, the government’s selected experts, including Dr. Wakita above, recommend that Covid should be downgraded “gradually”, i.e., medical costs should continue to be covered by public funds rather than health insurance/out-of-pocket payments like every other medical condition. This might seem reasonable. But under the current scheme of Covid support payments, hospitals can be paid ¥436,000 (US$3,370) per day to “secure” a single ICU bed regardless of whether anyone is in it. And overpriced Covid treatments include glorified cold medications like Shinogi’s Xocova.

So let’s recap what the experts have told us.

The cause of increased Covid deaths? “Dunno.”

Should the government keep showering medical institutions and pharma companies with money? “Absolutely!”

Well, what were you expecting them to say?

SUCK MY BALLS TODDLER

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Leave pussy

Thread Information