Page 868 of 946 FirstFirst ... 368768818858864865866867868869870871872878918 ... LastLast
Results 17,341 to 17,360 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    How're you feeling today, Druff? Did you take the pcr test yet?
    Yes. As things rapidly got better, I didn't think it was COVID by the time we got to Friday. The test I took was fail and took forever to give a result. But finally today it posted:

Hope you're gonna be fine man genuinely

I am still thriving despite smoking a pack a day and drinking a quarter gallon of very rich sugar packed belgian chocolate milk every day for months and eating like Warren Buffet my entire life(Shout out intermittent fasting) I'd lay money I'm the best athlete up in this bitch with my 0 effort put in (aside from cardio) I got a 7'3 standing reach being a white short armed john stockton build, but can still probably dunk a basketball. 45"+ Vertical and 3rd in my NATION(and NZ punches above at sports) for long jump as a teenager (Not far off the US record as a kid for that age group) before deciding track and field was gay.

Had one rough flu 8 years ago, two courses of antibiotics before that in 33 years living without fear. Been to a Dr twice aside from injuries (Broken bones etc)

Fuck living healthy, Hunter S lifestyle for me. No sickness this entire time, 40k covid cases last week in NZ (5 million population) despite one of the highest vax rates (Media VERY QUIET) Automation engineer guy from work unvaxxed finally got it, half a day feeling shitty and fine by 8/9pm LOL. I'm the greased up deaf guy of Covid. Feels good

New Zealand enters nationwide lockdown over one Covid case
    17 August 2021

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58241619

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

Gold
    Load Metric
    Entropy: You were doing so well, never go full retard.

Watch how you bump those lips faggot

That dystopian scenario gets a -2000 chance from me at this point after this absolute decimation of any credibility medical and government 'authorities' still held onto

How many times did you get the cough? Shut the fuck up.

Ding Ding Ding

Disclaimer - Everything I've ever typed here was on a mouse using the on screen keyboard (Schizo behavior really) kicked back in a recliner watching clown world all nice and comfy so fuck you if my punctuation doesn't impress people like BCR's big brain paragraphs getting more wrong than right, cool stories bro!

Silentine got brave with three words but he's back to being shook, Suck it fat boy.
    Last edited by OK2; 12-25-2022 at 05:32 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

'The speed of Science'

Load Metric
    Name:  Fk4749VaMAAJ6aH.jpeg
Views: 227
Size:  111.0 KB

Comments

OK2: It's true. Everyone is unable to speak on it or face losing license to practice.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

fwiw, i was unable to find this article by this author on google.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

fwiw, i was unable to find this article by this author on google.
    not saying the article is true, but the headline is something I've seen health experts say

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    Entropy: You were doing so well, never go full retard.

Watch how you bump those lips faggot

That dystopian scenario gets a +2000 chance from me at this point after this absolute decimation of any credibility medical and government 'authorities' still held onto

How many times did you get the cough? Shut the fuck up.

Ding Ding Ding

Disclaimer - Everything I've ever typed here was on a mouse using the on screen keyboard (Schizo behavior really) kicked back in a recliner watching clown world all nice and comfy so fuck you if my punctuation doesn't impress people like BCR's big brain paragraphs getting more wrong than right, cool stories bro!

Silentine got brave with three words but he's back to being shook, Suck it fat boy.
    My bad, used to decimal odds and got this ass backwards.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Finland

https://petersweden.substack.com/p/funeral-homes-alarm

Funeral homes sounding the alarm – Massive increase in deaths

Australia

Why are more people dying in Australia? Many questions remain

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/cli...ia-many-questi

Researchers investigate 'frightening' numbers and causes of cardiac arrest in younger Australians

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/101423248

Plea for 40,000 Victorian teachers to come back to work amid shortage crisis (Obv not mass teacher die off but Dictator Dan sure manages his state like a shit for brains democrat)

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...e-crisis/news-

story/720ee545bc1350e802d1748995baef2e
    Attached Images Attached Images            

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/now-everyone-can-easily-prove-the?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

Now, with a simple four question survey, anyone can prove for themselves the vaccines should be stopped. So if you don’t believe me, collect your own data.

My data showed that, among other things, “died suddenly” wasn’t an issue for those <65 who were unvaccinated in 2021 and 2022. But it was the #1 cause of death for those in that age group who were vaccinated. How will they explain that?

Have you ever wondered why isn’t anyone in the mainstream media or any public health authority doing this simple survey? It’s simple: it would reveal that the vaccines killed more people than COVID did. That would destroy trust in the medical community, members of Congress, the mainstream media, state and local legislators and public health officials, government health organizations (CDC, FDA, NIH, …). That’s why they will not do this survey. They will never do this survey.

Note that my physician office survey is the most telling because of the professional judgments as to the cause of deaths. The advantage to this method is that people can run their own surveys and see the anomalies for themselves.
    Introduction

My latest survey shows you don’t need to be a math genius to figure out whether the COVID vaccines are safe or not. You just survey people and ask four questions about anyone who died in 2020 and beyond:

Whether they were vaccinated with the COVID vaccine

Year of death

Causes of death

That subset of my survey is all you need.
    About the graphs

I used a filter condition of RecordID <= 1260 AND country = USA and Integrity=1 (it passed various sanity checks). This way, my charts are repeatable if records are added to the database.

For age ranges: <65 and 65 and older, I show three charts: 2020 causes of death, 2021/2 unvaxxed causes of death, and 2021/2 vaxxed causes of death. If the vaccine is perfectly “safe and effective” like they say, the vaxxed will have a shape that only differs from the others with a lower COVID death rate. Ignore the scale on the graphs… it’s the overall “shape” of the various death causes that matters, not the absolute number of reports. For example, here’s the first chart.

Causes of death: baseline data (2020)

Note that the columns don’t line up because Airtable omits them if they are zero.

Note: Click each chart below to see it full size.

Age <=65, Died in 2020
    Note: Cancer is the #1 killer (nearly double the next leading cause of death), Hospital treatments for COVID is next, Cardiac related and sudden death are around equal. The COVID the virus is next. Turbo cancers, pulmonary embolism, heart attack, unknown cause of death are all low and comparable to each other. Turbo cancer is 1/9 of cancer reports. No myocarditis deaths.

Age >65, Died in 2020

Note: Pre-existing conditions are the top cause of death. Cancer is next. COVID is next. Cardiac issues are the next. Cardiac related and sudden death are around equal. The COVID the virus is next. pulmonary embolism, heart attack, unknown cause of death are all low and comparable to each other. There are NO turbo cancer deaths!! No myocarditis deaths.

Causes of death: unvaccinated people (2021 - 2022)

Age <=65, Died > 2020
    Hospital treatments for COVID are the #1 killer. People who died suddenly, pulmonary embolism, and turbo cancers are all very low. There are no unknown causes of death. No myocarditis deaths.

Age >65, Died > 2020
    Hospital treatment for COVID is the #1 killer. Heart attack, turbo cancer, and died suddenly are all low. There are no myocarditis deaths.

Causes of death: vaccinated people (2021 - 2022)

Age <=65, Died > 2020

Died suddenly is now the #1 cause of death, followed closely by cardiac-related death. Stop right there. This should be a showstopper.

Cancer is next. Turbo cancer is now significant compared to what it was before. Myocarditis is now a player and is killing more than COVID.

Age >65, Died > 2020

Cancer is the #1 cause of death. Turbo cancers are huge compared to those without the vaccine. Died suddenly is significantly elevated.

Do you see the difference?

If these charts look the same to you, you should immediately apply for a job at the CDC in the vaccine safety monitoring program.

If you are a “misinformation spreader” like me, you’ll see some huge differences for the vaccinated including:

Sudden death rates are off the charts for the vaccinated cf. unvaccinated for those <65. This is stunning. It’s the #1 cause of death for this age group. This is not surprising as we are seeing this every day.

Myocarditis as a cause of death is registering now for both age ranges but only for the vaccinated. The doctors assure us it is lower in the vaccinated, but that’s not what the data says, and I can’t find a single cardiologist whose number of myocarditis cases went down after the vaccines rolled out.

Cardiac issues as a cause of death in vaccinated young people (<65) are significantly elevated vs. their unvaxxed peers.

It’s no wonder that nearly all the cardiologists in the UK aren’t getting any more boosters.
    Doing more complex analysis

I’m sure Joel Smalley and others will be able to do more sophisticated analysis (and do so on more than just the causes of death), but the graphs above show the vaccines aren’t “safe and effective,” not even close.

Other analyses (using other methods) should consider:

You need to compare vaxxed v. unvaxxed by age group since higher portions of the elderly are vaxxed

In 2020, everyone is unvaxxed so there will be NO vaccinated deaths in 2020.

Comparing vaxxed deaths in 2021 + 2022 to all deaths in 2020 would be fair if we look at the relative death causes. If we are looking at absolute numbers, there will be some recall bias so need to account for that.

The population of the vaxxed vs. unvaxxed changes over 2021. So when comparing the absolute number of deaths, we need to account for that.

Vaccines in other countries may not be as dangerous so keep in mind the region. If the analysis is repeatable by region, that’s telling.

There are a lot of things you can look at including the bias of the reporter, e.g., will triple vaccinated reporters find fewer attributes for death causes.

This is not a complete list. The point is if you want to go beyond this analysis, you should know what you are doing so you don’t spread misinformation.

Other recent news: the COVID vaccine makes you more susceptible to infections in general

Loads of data now appearing on how the vaccines damage your immune response:

See URGENT: Two new studies show mRNA-jabbed people have a much higher risk of getting Covid than unvaccinated people

are covid vaccines causing persistent covid?

This is a short piece by Karl Denninger -

Original more technical post by Rintrah - The trainwreck of all trainwrecks: Billions of people stuck with a broken immune response

Here is an easy to read write up by Igor Chudov: Booster-Caused IgG4 Immune Tolerance Explains Excess Mortality and "Chronic Covid" In the Covid-Boosted

As Igor would say, “Perhaps giving unproven vaccines to billions was a bad idea, after all.” And now a top Israeli scientist (vaccinated 3 times) speaks out
    Next steps

Gather more data

Complete more analyses

Present the data into a form where you can see the differences more clearly, e.g., looking at each cause of death and comparing the normalized numbers for the three cases (2020, unvaxxed, vaxxed). So we’d show 3 bars for each cause of death normalized to some factor that is not closely related to the vaccine, such as people dying from obesity or accidents.

I wanted to put this out now so others know what signals to look for (and because I have a Twitter debate coming up on Wednesday).
    Summary

More analyzes forthcoming, but just in looking at the “cause of death” profile, we can clearly see very large safety signals in the vaccinated that are consistent with what we’ve been saying since early 2021: the vaccines are unsafe and should be halted. None of the elevations in rates for causes come as any surprise at all; they confirm our previous results.

We also see that hospital treatments for COVID are killing massive numbers of people as well.

In short, our interventions (vaccines, standardized hospital COVID treatments) made things worse, not better.

If we had promoted early treatment protocols, we’d have been much better off. But that would mean the vaccine wouldn’t be approved, so nobody was interested in verifying the patient records of those treated with these protocols.

Will anyone replicate this survey? No. There is nothing for them to gain by doing so and everything to lose.

Will any state release the cause of death and vax status for everyone who died in their state? Of course not! John Beaudoin offered to do the correlation for free for any state that would give him access to the records, but no state was interested because they don’t want to know.

So you’ll only find this data here for now.

Please encourage your friends to fill out the survey so we can collect even more data and make the results even more compelling. This survey collects a lot of data so it can be analyzed in many different ways. We definitely will need more people to fill this out to get compelling results.

Gold
    Load Metric

To all my vaccinated niggas from my melanated niggas

Sorry that you're retarded, hopefully your immune system isn't busted for life.

But if you got excited about shunning people who weren't scared PUSSIES. Hope your heart stops.

Gold
    Load Metric

Not a real article idt but NZ is for sure getting worked

Jacinda Adern won't be able to live here without heavy security in 11 months when these retards get booted.

Scurry off to the UN with Aunty Helen the freak looking tranny Mrs Ed

Gold
    Load Metric

Already posted first part covered

8min:30s is

Gold
    Load Metric
    Being almost entirely covid free until near the end of 2021 NZ and Australia in effect formed a huge natural vaccine safety trial, and the results are damning.

Excess death data from ’20-’21 pre-covid infected NZ and Australia showed a huge jump in excess deaths after the start of vaccination programs throught he middle of 2021 before covid took off.

In NZ that was equal to about 2000 extra people dying.

There is litte doubt that the vaccine is causing a huge number of deaths through subtle cardiovascular (especially heart) damage. But with all the reputations and careers on the line, and huge Pharma lobbying/advertising budgets (they own the loyalties of the key institutions that would normally be working to get to the bottom of this), it will take years perhaps decades for there to be any sort of honest accounting.

Very clear, immunity-101 explanation of how Covid shots weaken immune systems: https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/bo...rance-explains. The IgG3 chart is particularly telling.

As the author observed, perhaps giving untested pharmaceuticals to billions of healthy humans wasn’t a good idea.

Remember, Ardern told you this stuff was Safe And Effective™

“Vaccination will never be mandatory”
    “No, it will not be mandatory”

… then…

“If you want a summer, get vaccinated. If you want to go to cafes, bars, to get a haircut, get vaccinated “
    “Yip, yip [separate societies] is what it is”

She is a pathological liar.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Karen Kingston is a biotech analyst and former Pfizer employee who has researched and written about many aspects of Covid 19 and the so-called vaccines. It’s now become obvious, with dramatically rising death and injuries, the CV19 injections were bioweapons passed off as lifesaving vaccines. Kingston has many documents from the government and vax manufacturers to prove this point. Kingston says, “In America, you cannot legalize murder. . . . The original timeline was they were going to submit for FDA approval (for the CV19 injection) in June of 2025. Because they were trying to push the mandates, and Americans were saying you cannot mandate an experimental product, they said, oh, it’s now FDA approved. They moved that timeline up exponentially. The reason why that is a problem is that it is legally distinct from an ‘emergency use’ product. Once the approval happened on August 23, 2021 (Comirnaty), that broke the liability shield for the ‘emergency use’ product. So, the FDA fraudulently and criminally approved a bioweapon as a safe and effective vaccine. . . . People were under the impression they were getting an approved product. . . . they were actually getting a bioweapon. . . .If they never had done the approval, you could not bring these civil charges against Pfizer, and there are dozens and dozens of them as well as criminal charges. . . . Call these shots what they are. They are bioweapons. I don’t care what our government said in the past. I don’t care what little memo they got from HHS or their employer. What they have done is wrong, and they need to be held to account.”

Kingston goes on to say, “I know people are saying anyone who says there is technology in these shots is a conspiracy theorist or crazy. I just showed you Pfizer says on their website that this is technology. The lipid nanoparticles are technically called biohybrid microrobots. That sounds bad, so they call them lipid nanoparticles to make it not sound so scary. So, there is technology in the CV19 injections.”

The CV19 bioweapons can cause a variety of deadly health effects. Kingston thinks, “25% of the fully vaxed could die of a heart attack or end up with severe heart problems such as Myocarditis.”

Kingston lists many other deadly or debilitating effects of these bioweapons such as neurological disease, autoimmune disease, extreme and fast spreading cancers and severely weakened immune systems, just to name a few. The shots did zero good and massive damage that people are now waking up to. According to Kingston, this is what these CV19 bioweapons were supposed to do.

Kingston says, “More experts are coming together in January and calling these bioweapons. They will be sharing this evidence from the manufacturers and our government. People also need to recognize there was never a virus. We were attacked with a nano-weapon. . . . Not only is the so-called vaccine a bioweapon, you cannot vaccinate against a technology. The whole thing was a lie.”

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://rumble.com/v228tus-fda-crimi...ren-kings.html

Entropy please watch the first 20 and call me a retard please bro, If this bitch isn't off her meds then uh oh.

Thread Information