Page 867 of 946 FirstFirst ... 367767817857863864865866867868869870871877917 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,340 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Life expectancy falls to lowest level since 1996.

Johnny is funny. Told her about nwo and them wanting to eliminate 80% of world pop. He said that isn’t a bad thing. Rofl.

Comments

OK2:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    How're you feeling today, Druff? Did you take the pcr test yet?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not pro or anti covid vax, I've been keeping an open mind and navigating all the right wing blowhards that make their rounds on the right wing talk circuit.
    You know like Robert Malone and Peter Mccullough, they might be straight shooters but may be exaggerating or so biased they can never change their position.

Well I finally found someone I 100% trust, a top cardiologist fr the UK. he's not a right wing blowhard saying whatever to stay on the talker circuit.
    He was pro vax/vaccinated and after his father died unexpectedly, he began to get skeptical. He also knows the root cause of corruption, corporate money.

Yea the covid vaccine may kill you or fuck you up real bad. There has to be a massive cover up. I know many have been saying that for a while but most of them are right wing blowhards. You know even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comments

splitthis: Keep navigating the facts are clearer daily

OK2: https://twitter.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1604408625698676736?s=20&t=QNr-UWiYe3A8hnmD7mQQlw Malhotra RTing my nigga Neil Oliver. Watch it.

Load Metric
    yep and i am gonna go on the record and say there is zero chance that these top elite "leaders" took this poison, if they didn't FAKE it by the plunger of the needle not going down ( which there is plenty of video of that happening ) then all they got was some sort of saline water shot....

Fauci got no vaccine, Biden, Pelosi, Ausi Gov. officials , Euro Gov. officials , WEF officials... and probably a thousand more, oh and don't forget US Congress exempted themselves from taking the poison....

Comments

splitthis: They didn’t get shittttttt

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I'm not pro or anti covid vax, I've been keeping an open mind and navigating all the right wing blowhards that make their rounds on the right wing talk circuit. i
    You know like Robert Malone and Peter Mccullough, they might be straight shooters but may be exaggerating or so biased they can never change their position.

Well I finally found someone I 100% trust, a top cardiologist fr the UK. he's not a right wing blowhard saying whatever to stay on the talker circuit.
    He was pro vax/vaccinated and after his father died unexpectedly, he began to get skeptical. He also knows the root cause of corruption, corporate money.

Yea the covid vaccine may kill you or fuck you up real bad. There has to be a massive cover up. I know many have been saying that for a while but most of them are right wing blowhards. You know even a broken clock is right twice a day.

They are all criminals in my opinion but the number of democrats who are completely psychotic shit for brains that are destroying the country you live in is incomparable. Defending your 'team' regarding Covid is a losing battle. You've already made a fool of yourself trying to use Ding-Cha-Ching as a legitimate source of info. Yikes.

Peter A. McCullough biased? Keep doubting him if you like. Foolish

If you paid much attention you'd have noticed myself and others sharing video's with Malhotra for awhile now

Here he is being interviewed by another guy I've shared links to going back quite some time

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/m...medium=reader2

Here's Steve giving a 'journalist' from my country a body slamming where his entire comments section turned on him for being such a major faggot and acting like a hysterical clown throughout

https://rumble.com/v2063a5-steve-kir...-12.12.22.html

It didn’t start out well and went downhill from there in terms of misinformation

Sean started the show with the ridiculous claim that “more people die from myocarditis from COVID than the vaccine.” He cited no source.

After I asked “Where’s the data on that one?” he changed the topic!

In fact, here’s the data in a HUGE study showing the unvaccinated had no increase in myocarditis cases following COVID infection (here’s the full paper which looked at 196,992 unvaccinated adults after Covid infection). And the Thailand study showed that 1 in 29 previously healthy teenage boys developed myocarditis/pericarditis after getting the vaccine. So his statement is a whopper. And he has the gall to accuse me of spreading misinformation?

Also, I don’t think there is a cardiologist in the entire world who saw her rates of myocarditis plummet after the vaccines rolled out.

Chris Martenson points out (at 42:42) that myocarditis post-vaccine is elevated by 133X. Sean should watch Episode 48 and see if he can find a mistake. It would be fun to see Sean try to show Chris he got it wrong. I’d pay money to see that.

For Sean, it’s not about looking objectively at the evidence. It’s about defending your beliefs.

I couldn’t get him to look at the data at all.

I tried. I offered to fly an expert of his choosing to the US to look at the odd clots, all expenses paid. Sean declined my offer. This was a GOLDEN opportunity to PROVE I was wrong at NO EXPENSE and he turned it down. What does that tell you? It tells you he has zero confidence that he believes what he says.

I told him about a neurologist in California with 0 vaccine injured in 11 years and this year has 1,000 vaccine injuries that should be reported to VAERS. I offered to fly Sean to California so he could look at the medical records himself and talk directly to each of 1,000 patients (assuming we obtained the proper patient consents which I would have arranged for before the flight). That’s real data. You cannot have 0 injuries in 11 years and suddenly have 1,000 injuries if the vaccine is perfectly safe. You don’t need a clinical trial on that one.

I asked Sean how he explained the VAERS data where all of a sudden, and for the COVID vaccines only, the death and adverse event reports went off the charts. This wasn’t just in the US; it was worldwide. No explanation offered. No evidence offered. He changed the topic.

I asked him about the nearly 8% of people who had to seek medical attention after getting the vaccine (per the V-safe data obtained by ICAN). Sean offered that they were exaggerating. And what motivation would they have for doing that Sean? The V-safe data was kept from public view for almost 2 years. And only people who took the vax could file a V-safe report, so all of these people are PRO-VAXXERS. Explain that one, Sean. I can’t wait to hear it. Why would pro-vaxxers tell the CDC they were hospitalized?

We talked about the excess deaths in New Zealand that Peter Williams brought to my attention. Sean asked where Peter got the data. I said from official New Zealand government reports. Sean switched topics. I offered to send Sean’s producer the New Zealand government data on the excess deaths, but Sean didn’t want to see it. See no evil, speak no evil.

^ 11 months ago. Pretty coincidental timing. I suggest you watch it.

Comments

splitthis: Clot countdown

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ed Dowd: Australian Excess Mortality At 18 Percent

https://rumble.com/v20ym4r-ed-dowd-a...8-percent.html

The former Australian Medical Association (AMA) president

Dr Kerryn Phelps has broken her silence about a “devastating” Covid vaccine injury, slamming regulators for “censoring” public discussion with “threats” to doctors.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...5f5bf852a382cf

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-twi...ip-11670621083

Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam has issued a new public health announcement for the Christmas holidays, which comes in the form of a 2-minute interview with “Mrs. Clause” from the “North Pole”. In it, children are warned that they could be on Santa’s “naughty list” if they don’t get the Covid-19 vaccine and mask up. Adults too are told that they won’t make the “nice list” if they don’t have their boosters.

https://twitter.com/CPHO_Canada/status/1605676994817056787

^ Fucking disgusting use of emotional manipulation and propaganda targeting children who are all risk/no reward for mRNA shots

Deranged lunatic - https://twitter.com/CPHO_Canada

Comments

splitthis: Trooth

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    here it comes.
    More 'experts' lying?

You're an overweight disgrace

Your irrational fear and faith in corrupt and paid off authority figures and their experimental potion looking more and more like a deliberate sabotage of peoples health by each passing day is massively embarrassing

Gold
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Still been sick 0 times taking 0 precautions while many around me who signed up are constantly dealing with reinfection or among my older family and mothers friends dealing with cancer resurgences

My PhD uncle from the UK is personal friends with the former deputy general director of health for New Zealand and he's been against every measure taken and was told he would lose his license if he spoke out. She protested behind the scenes to a certain degree and got ignored completely I was told, she resigned and the public opinion is everything was handled well despite our health system overloaded and scrambling now to bring in enough nurses to cope. After covid did it's damage with the average age OVER the regular life expectancy.

Nobody really wants to face it. They are causing major issues. Feel free to ignore it and get another booster tested on some mice from documented RECORD SETTING fraudsters

More things that totally make sense

Haiti has one of the lowest death rates from COVID-19 in the world.

As of the end of April, only 254 deaths were attributed to COVID-19 in Haiti over the course of the entire pandemic. The Caribbean nation, which often struggles with infectious diseases, has a COVID-19 death rate of just 22 per million. In the U.S. the COVID-19 death rate is 1,800 per million, and in parts of Europe. the fatality rate is approaching 3,000 deaths per million.

Whoever came up with this I give an outside shot of being correct and everybody is fucked if even partially true

Comments

Entropy: You were doing so well, never go full retard.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....hic-contagion/

Remember this?

Jan 10, 2017: Dr. Fauci Predicted a Pandemic during Trump presidency at Georgetown

https://rumble.com/v1v14hk-jan-10-20...-from-now.html

Load Metric
    I recommend everyone read and study the book of Revelation. It is coming.

Comments

cleatus: how are u and mickey enjoying each other's company?

country978: pretty sure split is (westborough) baptist
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I recommend everyone read and study the book of Revelation. It is coming.
    So we have to have a nuclear war in order to find out religion is bullshit and we evolved, yes.

You're well versed in these ancient fairytales, in your opinion is Zelensky the real Messiah or the fake Messiah?
    I think that's how it goes.

I can see it now the world is in radioactive ruins and instead of saying oops there's no Messiah they'll try to pass off Kushner or Zelensky as the Messiah.
    It'll be like North Korea on steroids.

Comments

OK2: I'm agnostic but Ihope hell is real and you enjoy your stay faggot, go link another reject scaremongering cocksucker big brains

Gold
    Load Metric
    Intro is cringe but the host and guest do a good job covering this entire FRAUD

Interview begins at 5 mins 30 in

Guest has credentials you can't just dismiss and worked directly with Peter Daszak from Eco Health Alliance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Daszak

Daszak was involved in investigations into the initial outbreak which eventually developed into the COVID-19 pandemic[5] and became a member of the World Health Organization team sent to investigate the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic in China. This became controversial due to Daszak's previous activities with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, perceived by some as a conflict of interest.

Lets hear it vaccine white knights? My wrist is getting sore from dunking on you fucking idiots

BCR? Where you at pissy pants?

Comments

splitthis: Stepmommy is changing his depends
    Last edited by OK2; 12-23-2022 at 08:51 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hilarious

Gold
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    dwai we're gonna need a couple of extra tanks of copium for shillbert

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Bronze
    Load Metric

Comments

The Boz: Coke, Chocked on Cock or the Jab. Pick your choice.

OK2: The Boz always delivers - 'Could be a crackhead!'

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    How're you feeling today, Druff? Did you take the pcr test yet?
    Yes. As things rapidly got better, I didn't think it was COVID by the time we got to Friday. The test I took was fail and took forever to give a result. But finally today it posted:

Thread Information