Page 864 of 946 FirstFirst ... 364764814854860861862863864865866867868874914 ... LastLast
Results 17,261 to 17,280 of 18903

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Which have you taken? You still think thimerosal caused your brain damage as a kid.
    taken what all whatever was standard to go to school 30 years ago, why do you faggots always have to equate anti covid vax to all anti vax?

oh that's right, because the media told you to do that too, and you do, cause you can't argue the points on your own

keep coping Texter
    I don’t mind dumb if it’s at least funny or entertaining but dumb AND boring…you aren’t even trying anymore. Apparanently to you arguing points is saying “keep coping faggot”….as solid as that point may be you aren’t really saying anything.

Let’s see ok25 said excess deaths are up and caused by the vax…the data doesn’t show excess deaths up compared to 2020 or 2021, so where is that info from…

I know I know…keep coping faggot. I saved you a post.

You haven’t had a vax in 30 years? seems like your parents are pro vax and you are anti vax….

Load Metric
    taken what all whatever was standard to go to school 30 years ago, why do you faggots always have to equate anti covid vax to all anti vax?

oh that's right, because the media told you to do that too, and you do, cause you can't argue the points on your own

keep coping Texter
    I don’t mind dumb if it’s at least funny or entertaining but dumb AND boring…you aren’t even trying anymore. Apparanently to you arguing points is saying “keep coping faggot”….as solid as that point may be you aren’t really saying anything.

Let’s see ok25 said excess deaths are up and caused by the vax…the data doesn’t show excess deaths up compared to 2020 or 2021, so where is that info from…

You haven’t had a vax in 30 years? seems like your parents are pro vax and you are anti vax….
    I don't post gay stats like a fag I just call you guys morons and move on with my day

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    I just got my fifth shot today, Omicron booster. Also got a flu shot.
    What a fucking faggot!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Well, your situation is retardation.
    At least you’re consistent. You’re clearly insane but consistent, possible sociopath.
    I support all life. Well, not the retarded ones. Obviously.

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://www.reddit.com/r/newzealand/...covid_vaccine/

Hi y'all,

I'm 3x vaccinated (1+1+booster) and I've just had COVID... again.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get an updated vaccine with better efficacy against new variants in NZ yet? I don't mind paying. I'm done with this stupid virus.

Please don't bother replying with conspiracy rubbish, the vaccine worked... just not against the latest variants.
    80 comments

I have had covid........0 times. (Test these nuts)

Comments

splitthis: Unreal

Silver
    Load Metric

keep coping Texter

Keep trusting the 'Experts'

I'm not a scared little pissy pants coward like you

I don't care about proving the cover up, it's obvious to anyone worth anything.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...veness/671879/

Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty

Let’s focus on the future, and fix the problems we still need to solve.
    By Emily Oster

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok last time.

I only have ONE kidney.

Covid can cause severe kidney problems. 50% of people hospitalized with Covid end up with acute kidney damage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/h...ey-damage.html

So for my situation getting the vax makes sense.

If I was a healthy 25 year old, with two gloriously healthy kidneys, the story would be different.

Meh…keep coping faggot retard.

Load Metric
    " Covid can cause severe kidney problems. 50% of people hospitalized with Covid end up with acute kidney damage. "

that's caused by that other Fauci poison drug called Remdesivir... people went into the hospital with an upper respiratory infection and didn't walk out(died) of organ shutdowns cause you know Remdesivir didn't work for AIDS, so lets try it for cov19, when they used it on AIDS patients they also died of organ failures.... cause that's what Remdesivir does

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It was reasonable to take a shot with various COVID therapies, because there was (and still is) no cure for it, and many of the people with severe cases were destined to die anyway. There was also no vaccine in 2020, so therapies were the only line of defense, even unproven ones.

Today we need to be more conservative with the usage of unproven (and potentially harmful) COVID therapies, because the chance of dying of Omicron is MUCH lower (especially for those under 65), so we're in much less dire shape.

If you take a look at the COVID death graph I posted a few days ago, it basically tells the whole story.

COVID's first death peak was January 2021. Then there was a tremendous dip, thanks to the release of the vaccines. If you look at that graph and think the vaccines didn't work, you're a moron. Then it went back up in the summer of 2021, as the vaccines started to wear off, and the more contagious Delta variant took hold. This led to a new peak in January 2022. However, we had a gigantic dip once again, this time thanks to Omicron snuffing out Delta, and Omicron being far less deadly. Now deaths are at an all-time low, because Omicron has remained the only variant since it took over in January (branching out into similar subvariants), and fewer people are dying because of existing immunity from previous COVID or previous vaccines. There simply aren't many people left who are both unvaccinated and never had COVID, and even those in that category are highly unlikely to die if under 65.

The vax itself probably did some minimal harm, and caused some deaths, but was a huge net positive, especially for old and middle-aged people. It had questionable worth for young adults and kids, which is what I've been saying all along.

COVID is essentially over as a serious pandemic. It has changed itself into a disease with a similar profile to the flu. The left-wing COVID panickers are insane, as are the right wing 2020-21 COVID deniers.

This is all common sense, and can be figured out simply by reading the death graphs. If you are on the side of the vaccine being terrible/fraudulent, or if you're on the side that we are still in COVID crisis, you are being willfully ignorant.

Load Metric
    If you took an emergency use only, experimental vaccine for a virus with over a 99% survival rate; you are a retard.

Common sense LULZ.

Comments

splitthis: 80%ers

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://brownstone.org/articles/not-...to-stop-covid/

“The Experts™” have repeatedly tried to deflect from the failure of their policies with misdirection.

The reason lockdowns didn’t work in the United States or the United Kingdom is because they weren’t strict enough, according to many in the expert community.

Of course, their excuses have been conveniently ignored as China’s repressive zero COVID lockdowns have continued, with horrific consequences.

Now that mass protests have broken out in the country that “The Experts™” revered for their COVID handling, there’s a massive effort to disregard their own previous advocacy.

This is perhaps best exemplified by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who clearly used authoritarian measures to suppress the protests in his own country, while now supporting Chinese demonstrations.

The bewildering lack of awareness of their own hypocrisy seems to be a feature of COVID-obsessed politicians and public health authorities.

Another similar, oft-repeated assertion is that the failure of universal masking can be explained by the type of masks being used by the public.

Even though the CDC and Dr. Fauci explicitly claimed that wearing anything to cover your face would be effective at preventing transmission, many have now quietly dismissed that messaging.

Fauci specifically said that “cloth coverings work,” not just surgical or N95s. Former Surgeon General Jerome Adams famously suggested that rolling up a t-shirt in front of your face would be effective protection.

Yet public health departments and the media are now highlighting the importance of “high quality,” “well-fitted” masks.

Their desperation to justify masking has led to remarkably poor studies being released to support their anti-science messaging.

There is new research that has been released showing that masks are ineffective, regardless of type.

And it’s not just new research, it’s high quality research.
    Finally, Another RCT on Mask Wearing

The Annals of Internal Medicine just published a randomized controlled trial comparing the ability of medical masks to prevent COVID infection to fit-tested N95s.

Importantly, this trial was conducted on healthcare workers who would be most likely to use masks appropriately.

To determine whether medical masks are non inferior to N95 respirators to prevent COVID-19 in health care workers providing routine care.

That trial design was also important as it was meant to determine whether or not N95 respirators were superior to “regular” surgical masks.

They examined 29 different health care facilities on multiple continents, from North America to Asia and Africa.

The percentage of healthcare workers testing positive for COVID in each group was tracked to determine how effective or ineffective higher-quality masking was in preventing infection.

Unsurprisingly, the results confirmed that there is essentially zero difference between surgical or N95 respirators when it comes to tests results.

In the intention-to-treat analysis, RT-PCR–confirmed COVID-19 occurred in 52 of 497 (10.46%) participants in the medical mask group versus 47 of 507 (9.27%) in the N95 respirator group (hazard ratio [HR], 1.14 [95% CI, 0.77 to 1.69]). An unplanned subgroup analysis by country found that in the medical mask group versus the N95 respirator group RT-PCR–confirmed COVID-19 occurred in 8 of 131 (6.11%) versus 3 of 135 (2.22%) in Canada (HR, 2.83 [CI, 0.75 to 10.72]), 6 of 17 (35.29%) versus 4 of 17 (23.53%) in Israel (HR, 1.54 [CI, 0.43 to 5.49]), 3 of 92 (3.26%) versus 2 of 94 (2.13%) in Pakistan (HR, 1.50 [CI, 0.25 to 8.98]), and 35 of 257 (13.62%) versus 38 of 261 (14.56%) in Egypt (HR, 0.95 [CI, 0.60 to 1.50]). There were 47 (10.8%) adverse events related to the intervention reported in the medical mask group and 59 (13.6%) in the N95 respirator group.

52 of 497 participants who wore medical masks got COVID-19, and 47 of 507 in the N95 group got COVID-19.

No matter how “high quality” your mask is, it’s entirely irrelevant.

The researchers also took pains to ensure that the control and treatment groups shared as many similarities as possible.

They excluded workers who could not pass a fit test, had laboratory-confirmed COVID, or “had received 1 or more doses of a COVID-19 vaccine with greater than 50% efficacy for the circulating strain.”

Yet none of that mattered; there was no difference in outcomes between the medical and N95 level masks.

The N95s in use were even specifically fit tested and approved respirators, far from the KN95s commonly used by the general public.

“Health care workers randomly assigned to the N95 respirator group were instructed to use a fit-tested National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health–approved N95 respirator when providing routine care to patients with COVID-19 or suspected COVID-19.”

It didn’t matter.

Even more importantly, these disappointing results were from facilities with universal masking policies in place.

Everyone, in each health care facility, “for all activities,” was required to wear masks.

The intervention included universal masking, which was the policy implemented at each site. This refers to the use of a mask when in the health care facility for all activities, whether patient related or not, including in workrooms, meetings, and treating persons that were not suspected or known to be positive for COVID-19.

It still didn’t work.

They even tracked potential exposure points, whether at home, in the community or in hospital exposures.

There was no difference.

What’s even more impressive about the futility of masking is that outside of Egypt, the observed results occurred before the more contagious Omicron variant emerged.

There were substantial differences in results between countries, which indicates the impact of N95s might have been further muted had it covered the Omicron period.

Canada, which was observed pre-Omicron, showed the biggest “benefit” to N95s, while post-Omicron Egypt was nearly identical.

It’s possible that the mild difference in Canada could have been erased entirely if subjected to the Omicron era.

On top of being functionally useless, N95s were substantially more likely to result in adverse effects.

According to the results page, there were significantly more reported issues in the respirator group:

“There were 47 (10.8%) adverse events related to the intervention reported in the medical mask group and 59 (13.6%) in the N95 respirator group.”

This becomes even more noteworthy since compliance with respirator masking was lower.

“Adherence with the assigned medical mask or N95 respirator was self-reported as “always” in 91.2% in the medical mask group versus 80.7% in the N95 respirator group and as “always” or “sometimes” in 97.7% in the medical mask group versus 94.4% in the N95 respirator group.”

While still extremely high, health care workers “always” wore N95s 80.7% of the time instead of 91.2% for medical masks.

This is one of the many issues the “experts” now pushing for (now disproven) “higher-quality” masking should address.

Health care professionals who are trained to use N95s can’t always use them yet experience higher rates of adverse effects.

Imagine how much worse compliance would be among the general public, especially if 13% are suffering significant side effects.
    Results Show Expert Incompetence

This is yet another randomized controlled trial to show that masks do not work.

It also confirms the DANMASK study conducted earlier in the pandemic, which proved there was no benefit from masking in COVID prevention.

Even the Bangladeshi study, comparing villages, showed there was no benefit to masking at a population level. They used statistical misdirection and purposeful p-hacking to try and generate a positive result, and still could only get to a ~10% reduction for those over 50.

No matter the quality, no matter the compliance, masks are entirely ineffective at preventing transmission or infection.

The participants in this examination lived and worked in environments where universal masking was a requirement.

It didn’t matter.

This also examined health care workers, who, in theory, would be using and disposing of medical or N95 level masks properly.

There was no difference.

Now imagine how much worse the results would look for mask fanatics if it examined the Fauci-approved cloth coverings.

If “The Experts™” actually cared about following “the science,” or “the evidence,” this would once again be the nail in the coffin for masking.

More like the 40th nail in the coffin.

We have observational evidence through population-level comparisons that masks do not prevent the spread of COVID.

We also now have multiple randomized controlled trials confirming that masks do not prevent the spread of COVID.

And we have extremely well done comparisons of neighboring jurisdictions confirming it.

All the mask fanatics have is politically motivated wishful thinking, desperate advocacy from disproven CDC “studies,” and a commitment to avoiding reality.

Fauci and his health authority allies have lied to the public repeatedly about masking. The obsession with credentialism and appeals to authority within the media has resulted in tremendous, unjustified harm.

You’d hope that results like these would finally end their ridiculous posturing, but it’s abundantly clear they’re too dug in to ever relent.

But thankfully those paying attention now have even more ammunition in the fight for the inarguable scientific reality that masks do not work.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you took an emergency use only, experimental vaccine for a virus with over a 99% survival rate; you are a retard.

Common sense LULZ.
    What is the survival rate from the vaccine?

I would take a 99.999% survival rate vaccine to prevent a 99.5% survival event any day.

Comments

devidee: Ok - this is definitely the dumbest thing ever posted on this site. Kudos

ok25: LOL 99.999% Safe? You are just making up shit up. Coper

dwai: what a fucking idiot take

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: First red for Dan the Man

Load Metric
    The purpose of a mask was to cover the mouth, ie shut up and go along with what we say. Period.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Common sense LULZ.
    What is the survival rate from the vaccine?

I would take a 99.999% survival rate vaccine to prevent a 99.5% survival event any day.

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/covidaotearoa/status/1600730214916841473

Tons of brainwashed faggots like Druff still wear masks everywhere here

Hospital/ED wait times are so bad because they fired so many for not getting the clot juice

Druff is a snivelling faggot that doesn't know shit about what happened here, less than 100 deaths of old sick people before the most criminally prosecuted pharma company in US history distributes some german freaks miracle cure and then thousands. Check your facts geekazoid lesbian body.

I worked at the largest company in the country.

Guess when tests were given out for pre-work screening? May 2022. Whole thing was full retard. Masks? NONE until January 2022. Make sense of that you know it all pussy. You're the fucking dumbass. What part of no long term effect studies POSSIBLE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

They gagged everyone and confiscated Ivermectin, never once gave rational advice and were bribing the browns and children with KFC and supermarket vouchers. Totally normal right?

I still haven't been sick for one day and majority of my co-workers needed days to weeks off after getting this garbage under coercion. Go huff some more copium Dan Doofus

Comments

dwai: ROFL DAN DOOFUS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    https://twitter.com/covidaotearoa/status/1600730214916841473

Tons of brainwashed faggots like Druff still wear masks everywhere here

Hospital/ED wait times are so bad because they fired so many for not getting the clot juice

Druff is a snivelling faggot that doesn't know shit about what happened here, less than 100 deaths of old sick people before the most criminally prosecuted pharma company in US history distributes some german freaks miracle cure and then thousands. Check your facts geekazoid lesbian body.

I worked at the largest company in the country.

Guess when tests were given out for pre-work screening? May 2022. Whole thing was full retard. Masks? NONE until January 2022. Make sense of that you know it all pussy. You're the fucking dumbass. What part of no long term effect studies POSSIBLE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.

They gagged everyone and confiscated Ivermectin, never once gave rational advice and were bribing the browns and children with KFC and supermarket vouchers. Totally normal right?

I still haven't been sick for one day and majority of my co-workers needed days to weeks off after getting this garbage under coercion. Go huff some more copium Dan Doofus

Silver
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric
    Just another jooincidence I guess

Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Because of this tendency, any time a premise can be established which removes Western Medicine’s culpability for its failures (especially if it argues for doubling down on them), the medical community will eagerly grab onto it. In the case of COVID-19, a frequently cited argument was adopted to defend the vaccines:

•COVID-19 is very dangerous (this is sometimes true, but typically not the case).

•There is no effective therapy for treating COVID-19 (this is not true, but because of its importance in sustaining this argument, a massive campaign of censorship on the early treatments of COVID-19 was enacted to maintain this claim’s veneer of credibility).

•Spike protein vaccines are highly effective for preventing COVID-19 (this is not true).

•The danger of COVID-19 vaccines is minuscule compared to the danger of COVID-19 (this is not true).

•Spike protein vaccination also protects those around you from COVID-19 (as detailed in this article and this article, this was a bald-faced lie).

Therefore, if one follows the logical conclusion of this argument, everyone must be continually vaccinated, to the point that it is acceptable to violate the human rights of individuals who erroneously believe the harms of the vaccine are greater than their benefits.

If you look at this argument without recognizing that its premises are false, it is understandable why individuals ascribing to its lies would be such zealous proponents of the vaccines. This argument is particularly challenging because many of the complications of a COVID-19 infection overlap with COVID-19 vaccine injuries (which like many, I believe is a result of both flooding the body with toxic spike proteins), which makes it very easy for those who want to cling onto advocating for the vaccine to do so and find a way to rearrange the “facts” to support their pre-existing biases. Two examples include:

•COVID-19 infection and vaccination can both cause myocarditis. This argument was used to state that the acknowledged risk of “vaccination-preventable” myocarditis outweighed the risk of receiving a vaccine. The problem with this argument is that COVID-19 does NOT increase your risk for myocarditis, whereas spike protein vaccination myocarditis is quite frequent (also see this reference and this reference). Nonetheless, it is still frequently referenced by vaccine advocates to justify vaccination and gaslight those with vaccine induced myocarditis (e.g., one study, which fails to account for the the massive underreporting factor in vaccine injuries, is the most current one being promoted to justify this argument).

•One of the most common adverse reactions from vaccination is the subsequent development of a severe COVID-19 infection (e.g., I know multiple people who were vaccinated and within 1-2 days developed a severe COVID-19 infection they died from in the hospital). Instead of being recognized as a vaccine injury, since two weeks are required post-vaccination to be “vaccinated” these events are typically classified as unvaccinated deaths from COVID-19 and instead used to argue for the necessity of vaccination. Additionally, COVID-19 is one of the most common causes of death linked to the vaccines in VAERS (especially the further a death occurs from the time of vaccination) and dovetails with large increases in COVID-19 deaths always following vaccination programs in a country.

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.c...-of-censorship

I suspect that this phenomenon occurs because COVID-19 is largely an inflammatory disease and the immunostimulatory effect of the vaccines alters the immune response so that it attacks the host. I have also reviewed a few reports where someone who knew they were COVID-19 positive (and had minimal symptoms) received a vaccine and then immediately became extremely ill and was hospitalized.

It should also be noted that a similar issue existed with Gardasil, and in its clinical trials, it was found that individuals with a pre-existing Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection at the time of vaccination (HPV is linked to cervical cancer due to the chronic inflammation it creates there) caused the previously stable infection to rapidly worsen. Unfortunately, for both HPV and COVID-19, no guidance was ever issued stating that a pre-existing infection needed to be tested for, most likely since it was believed this would reduce the all-important vaccination rate.

As you can see from the two above examples, this is a relatively nuanced point, and if one holds onto simplistic truths to defend vaccination, it is very easy to interpret the above in a manner where the logical premises (discussed in part 1) are rearranged so that they argue for vaccination and to attribute the adverse effects of vaccination to being a result of insufficient vaccination.

One of the first comments

The person who fact-checked you, Aditi Gangal, is a science major with no background in medicine or history and she did not even debunk any of the central points of your smallpox vacine article (which was excellent).

She is also the author of fact checks such as this:

"Fact Check: Can groundnut water tighten the vagina?"

https://www.thip.media/health-news-f...-vagina/37559/

Thread Information