Page 862 of 946 FirstFirst ... 362762812852858859860861862863864865866872912 ... LastLast
Results 17,221 to 17,240 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here's what we need to see regarding the "excess death" claim, in order to make it valid.

- How many of these excess deaths occurred in people under 45, compared to 2019?

- Can the cause of these excess deaths be more blamed on the inability to get lifesaving tests/procedures done during the 2020/2021 COVID lockdowns?

- Can the cause of these excess deaths be more blamed by increased suicides and mental health issues due to the lockdowns?

- How many of these excess deaths occurred in otherwise healthy people?

Before you blame the vax, you need to answer the above questions honestly, and with data.

Also, while the vax most certainly did cause some deaths, did the vax-related deaths of people under 45 exceed the COVID deaths of those in the same age group, who might have been saved by the vax?

You can't just jump to simplistic conclusions to say what you want.

If you want to bash the left for something here, it would be the ridiculous lockdowns and closure of hospitals regarding so-called "elective" (which is often still necessary) surgeries. That likely cost a lot of lives, both due to mental health and lack of ability to get things tested/done which otherwise would have saved people.
    You need to acknowledge a lot more blatant evidence of institutional corruption and lies regarding 'vaccines' you have ignored throughout this manipulated and deliberately engineered crisis before you tell me what to do you petrified dork

Silver
    Load Metric
    Here's what we need to see regarding the "excess death" claim, in order to make it valid.

- How many of these excess deaths occurred in people under 45, compared to 2019?

- Can the cause of these excess deaths be more blamed on the inability to get lifesaving tests/procedures done during the 2020/2021 COVID lockdowns?

- Can the cause of these excess deaths be more blamed by increased suicides and mental health issues due to the lockdowns?

- How many of these excess deaths occurred in otherwise healthy people?

Before you blame the vax, you need to answer the above questions honestly, and with data.

Also, while the vax most certainly did cause some deaths, did the vax-related deaths of people under 45 exceed the COVID deaths of those in the same age group, who might have been saved by the vax?

You can't just jump to simplistic conclusions to say what you want.

If you want to bash the left for something here, it would be the ridiculous lockdowns and closure of hospitals regarding so-called "elective" (which is often still necessary) surgeries. That likely cost a lot of lives, both due to mental health and lack of ability to get things tested/done which otherwise would have saved people.
    I have done this also you fuckwit

Silver
    Load Metric
    Steve is much more intelligent than you Druff, that's why he figured out he made a mistake eventually and acknowledged it

You're pathetic. Keep neglecting THE COVERING UP and obfuscation of so many things. You're so retarded.

Steve Kirsch comments on the baby Will case. His comments are measured, he sides with the legal ruling based on current NZ law, but points out one critical issue regarding the decision.
    In another case of a baby receiving a blood transfusion, the baby died from blood clots after the operation.

Another baby, Baby Alex, received a transfusion of vaccinated blood and got blood clots and died. Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington has removed all records of this case. This is how the officials in New Zealand can testify that there is no evidence of harm… because that evidence is expunged.

That they claimed there is no evidence of harm, just because it isn’t on the “record”, is a travesty and an embarrassment to those in the medical and legal professions who are responsible for going down this path. They may believe they are protecting the integrity of their institutions. To any right thinking person it will have the opposite effect.
    This was another terrible day for trust in NZ authorities.

The mother of the baby who died posted a comment when he got sick and before he died. It is tragic.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/n...m_medium=email

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

The truth is you are jumping to conclusions about causes of death as if you are spouting facts. You MAY be correct but you probably aren’t.
    keep coping you took the mystery juice for no reason other than you were tricked by the biggest psyop and hardest propaganda ever onslaught onto the public, it's okay, but learn, relax and cope

Excess deaths are above average but are down in 2022 vs 2021, at least in the US. So I don’t know what ok25 is talking about.

If jumping to conclusions without real analysis makes you feel good, have at it.

I personally know 3 people who almost died from Covid, most still have lingering effects so at my age with only having one kidney, getting the juice makes sense.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You can't keep pushing the "OMG excess deaths" histrionics without providing actual data showing it. I am referring to data which addresses all of the things I brought up above, not just data showing more non-COVID deaths in 2022 versus 2019.

The left is known for pulling lots of bullshit numbers games to hide the truth.

If you bring up the fact that violent crime has spiked up since 2014 and is continuing to rise, they will respond by telling you that "crime is lower than it was 20 years ago", which while true, ignores the fact that we had over 20 years of steady declining crime rates, only to watch it shoot up again in 2014. It hasn't gotten to the levels of the '90s yet, but we will get there if we don't reverse this disturbing trend. But they deny it's happening. They use curated statistics to mislead you from being able to notice the truth.

The left also lied plenty about COVID deaths -- both by omission (they hid the fact that 99% of the deaths were people 35+, who make up only a little more than half the population), and by statistical manipulation (deaths "from COVID" and deaths "with COVID" were both considered COVID deaths, which was incredibly dishonest).

I have been complaining about the left using misleading statistics to "prove" their point for a long time now. I think it's despicable, especially as they arrogantly hold themselves out to be the party of science and intellectualism.

This is why it pains me to see my fellow right wingers doing the same shit regarding the vaccine and COVID in general. As I said, there is enough horrible policy/analysis from the left regarding COVID to where the right shouldn't have to manipulate numbers to prove a point.

Either present proof of these excess deaths being from the vaccine, or GTFO.

Comments

ok25: I'm not on the bird you wing clutching faggot. Truth is all I care about, I'll get plenty wrong on trying to find that. My ego is out of it. Mockery is effective at shattering delusion so I say mean things. Cry more

Load Metric

keep coping you took the mystery juice for no reason other than you were tricked by the biggest psyop and hardest propaganda ever onslaught onto the public, it's okay, but learn, relax and cope

Excess deaths are above average but are down in 2022 vs 2021, at least in the US. So I don’t know what ok25 is talking about.

If jumping to conclusions without real analysis makes you feel good, have at it.

I personally know 3 people who almost died from Covid, most still have lingering effects so at my age with only having one kidney, getting the juice makes sense.
    you still don't get it, do you retard

it doesn't matter if the vaccine gives you an enlarged heart, elevated heart rate, blood clots, rash, spasms, mumps, blisters, facial paralysis, bell's palsy

who gives a shit, right?

that's not my point, you didn't need to take it, you would have had the same outcome

do you get it now?

why risk it, oh that's right, FOR THE GREATER GOOD, FOR GRANDMA

imagine sticking up for the vaccine in 2022 after all we know

Silver
    Load Metric
    You can't keep pushing the "OMG excess deaths" histrionics without providing actual data showing it. I am referring to data which addresses all of the things I brought up above, not just data showing more non-COVID deaths in 2022 versus 2019.

If you bring up the fact that violent crime has spiked up since 2014 and is continuing to rise, they will respond by telling you that "crime is lower than it was 20 years ago", which while true, ignores the fact that we had over 20 years of steady declining crime rates, only to watch it shoot up again in 2014. It hasn't gotten to the levels of the '90s yet, but we will get there if we don't reverse this disturbing trend. But they deny it's happening. They use curated statistics to mislead you from being able to notice the truth.

The left also lied plenty about COVID deaths -- both by omission (they hid the fact that 99% of the deaths were people 35+, who make up only a little more than half the population), and by statistical manipulation (deaths "from COVID" and deaths "with COVID" were both considered COVID deaths, which was incredibly dishonest).

I have been complaining about the left using misleading statistics to "prove" their point for a long time now. I think it's despicable, especially as they arrogantly hold themselves out to be the party of science and intellectualism.

This is why it pains me to see my fellow right wingers doing the same shit regarding the vaccine and COVID in general. As I said, there is enough horrible policy/analysis from the left regarding COVID to where the right shouldn't have to manipulate numbers to prove a point.

I agree with Druff. The excess deaths is a bunch of BS. I do not believe the vaccines are killing people. I also believe the vaccines didn't work.

Comments

ok25: Hug those nuts bro

Silver
    Load Metric

You think the corrupted institutions and their minions are just going to admit what they did?

You're a scared little bitch

It was a respiratory illness that was dangerous to the frail and elderly, were resources focused on that? injecting children for profit who were at barely any risk seemed like an equal priority

Wake up Todd for fucks sake

You explain a 13 percent rise in Australia ACM stats... it's a pretty big coincidence ain't it oh genius one!

Keep coping

Eventually it will be undeniable to all

It's called a coverup, pretty easy to understand

The speed of science!

Uh oh!

Doesn't look very good does it

Cope harder

Silver
    Load Metric
    They wouldn't lie about that!

Silver
    Load Metric
    The planet's 2,755 billionaires saw their cumulative wealth increase by $5 trillion — a sum greater than the market caps of Apple and Amazon combined — since March 2021, from $8.6 trillion to $13.8 trillion.

Silver
    Load Metric

you still don't get it, do you retard

it doesn't matter if the vaccine gives you an enlarged heart, elevated heart rate, blood clots, rash, spasms, mumps, blisters, facial paralysis, bell's palsy

who gives a shit, right?

that's not my point, you didn't need to take it, you would have had the same outcome

do you get it now?

why risk it, oh that's right, FOR THE GREATER GOOD, FOR GRANDMA

imagine sticking up for the vaccine in 2022 after all we know
    We tried. Copers gonna cope like BCR was a slave to the dope

Silver
    Load Metric
    Mayor Lori Lightfoot, left, and public health Commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady wear costumes and walk through Chicago City Hall to a news conference about Halloween on Oct. 1, 2020. (Ashlee Rezin Garcia/Sun-Times)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    In 2020, De Block was appointed by the World Health Organization’s Regional Office for Europe to serve as a member of the Pan-European Commission on Health and Sustainable Development, chaired by Mario Monti.[30]

Also since 2020, De Block has been an alternate member of the Global Leaders Group on Antimicrobial Resistance, co-chaired by Sheikh Hasina and Mia Mottley

Lead us to the nearest bakery!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Desperate for an identity

splitthis: Monster

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe: Desperate for an identity

Whats yours?

Zionist media semen slurping?

Keep watching the best paid slaves bounce their balls while you clap and fuck your washed up wife and stay asleep faggot

Silver
    Load Metric
    There you go druff you obviously know better than actuaries for insurance companies

Fucking idiots

You all deserve your compromised immune systems for your ignorance but bringing children into this was sickening and you are all quiet about it

Good job! You're really smart! Kids Suffer! Yay!

Thread Information