Page 848 of 946 FirstFirst ... 348748798838844845846847848849850851852858898 ... LastLast
Results 16,941 to 16,960 of 18904

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Deaths up over 15% compared to the 5 year average.

Prolly just a jooincidence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

but wait, I thought Druff said people over 45 and exactly over 45 benefited from taking the vaccine?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

but wait, I thought Druff said people over 45 and exactly over 45 benefited from taking the vaccine?
    I would need to see the following data:

1) Proof that deaths are up 15% compared to the 2015-2019 average

2) Take out the deaths related to COVID in 2020-22, and then compare that number again

3) Look at the causes of death that have increased. Could some be related to people delaying medical treatment due to lockdowns and/or refusal by hospitals to treat non-emergencies in 2020? Keep in mind that I was almost a victim of this, as I delayed my early 2020 colonoscopy for that reason, and then found I had pre-cancerous polyps, including one which looked especially bad.

You can't just cite simple numbers like "15% increased deaths" and expect it to mean anything.

Also note that I don't believe most of the left's bullshit about COVID, so I am a good one to be objective here.

Comments

devidee: No. You aren’t.

ok25: You're far better than most here. Very low bar. autismo man

Load Metric
    ok25: I posted this already

sorry bro, i post on a few platforms and can't remember where i saw it, if i posted over here or over there, if it has already been posted here or over there....
    i just can't keep track..... my bad.....

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

2) Take out the deaths related to COVID in 2020-22, and then compare that number again

3) Look at the causes of death that have increased. Could some be related to people delaying medical treatment due to lockdowns and/or refusal by hospitals to treat non-emergencies in 2020? Keep in mind that I was almost a victim of this, as I delayed my early 2020 colonoscopy for that reason, and then found I had pre-cancerous polyps, including one which looked especially bad.

You can't just cite simple numbers like "15% increased deaths" and expect it to mean anything.

Also note that I don't believe most of the left's bullshit about COVID, so I am a good one to be objective here.
    The problem is we all know this number has been extremely "gamed' both ways, depending on the political inclinations of the person doing the gaming. Unfortunately, when it comes to Covid, politics has corrupted "The Science" so much you can find whatever "data" you want to justify whatever you felt coming in.

What we do know (although it is hard to know because the of the media blackout on this) is that the health authorities in a lot of the Western World that dont have as strong a financial/political incentive to support mRNA vaccines (including Israel) that were previously very pro mRNA vax have cooled a lot and aren't recommending mRNA Covid vaccines anymore. So take from that what you will.

Comments

ok25: Find whatever data? LMAO. WE ARE BATTING .1000 U R A DUMBASS

Silver
    Load Metric
    Michael Ioannidis was one of the first to highlight the covid statistical lies and manipulation in early 2020. Lies that in conjunction with bullshit models, were used to drive the insanity we’ve been subjected to. He showed that the IFR (infection fatality rate) was neither high nor unusual. His figures showed it at 0.15%

He has revisited the numbers and they show it was even lower than his previous assessment. Less than 0.1% for under 70 years of age.

A new study on Covid-19’s infection fatality rate (IFR) by age from a team led by Dr. John Ioannidis, the world’s most-cited physician, estimates that Covid’s IFR in the pre-vaccine era was under 0.1% for those under 70—even lower than previously believed.

This is prior to the rollout of the “miracle” “vaccine”. This is more evidence that the “vaccines” are increasing the likelihood of someone catching covid, though a less dangerous strain. What a wonder drug, that’s without mentioning the death and injury caused by the “vaccine” itself.

As for Ioannidis –

Dr. Ioannidis has been studying Covid’s IFR since early 2020, when he published his prescient article in Stat News titled “A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data.”

He has proven to be completely correct in that assertion. All of the nightmare of the last few years was unwarranted.

https://michaelpsenger.substack.com/...m_medium=email

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is present day New Zealand

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...ntil-2025.html

https://twitter.com/SiouxsieW/status/1582052310116864001

She is one of the 'experts'

Anyone who got jabbed (without any bullshit coercion) is a mark and got SFO'd

Deal with it

Druff look at the absolute avoidance to discuss this from all the big brains. PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS

What a bunch of pathetic cowardly faggots you've attracted for the most part

Silver
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: That % will grow. Sad disaster of sheep.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Ill jump in so you don't have 4 straight okie.

Am I going to Die Sooon?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The vaccines probably are causing an increased chance of catching COVID, but not the way you think.

As natural immunity is better than vaccination, those who previously had COVID have a lower chance of getting it again than those who were vaccinated but have not yet had COVID. Since most unvaccinated people have caught COVID by this point, most of the remaining people who haven't had it were vaccinated, and thus have a higher chance of catching the current vairant.

But who cares? At this point, with Omicron, it is cold-like or flu-like for almost everyone, except those who are very old or already have major preexisting conditions. So the risk profile now resembles the flu, which we've lived with all our lives.

Comments

devidee: It always was.

Load Metric
    The vaccines probably are causing an increased chance of catching COVID, but not the way you think.

As natural immunity is better than vaccination, those who previously had COVID have a lower chance of getting it again than those who were vaccinated but have not yet had COVID. Since most unvaccinated people have caught COVID by this point, most of the remaining people who haven't had it were vaccinated, and thus have a higher chance of catching the current vairant.

But who cares? At this point, with Omicron, it is cold-like or flu-like for almost everyone, except those who are very old or already have major preexisting conditions. So the risk profile now resembles the flu, which we've lived with all our lives.

Name:  afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png (1).png
Views: 163
Size:  80.2 KB

Load Metric

A friend had Covid early on, got scared by Fauci and got vaccinated and boosted, just had Covid again, a severe case. My gut feeling is a funeral otw.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Her early case was fairly mild, the vaccines are destroying her immunity. Sad dummies.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

how do you reconcile this with more people "dying from covid" well after the vaccines came out?

either the vaccines did fuck all or they were always lying about covid deaths, you cannot dispute this

Comments

ok25: They don't reconcile, they seek to affirm the side they put their faith in. Druff is scared faggot. Massive suprise

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Her early case was fairly mild, the vaccines are destroying her immunity. Sad dummies.
    No, the vaccines did not destroy her immunity, you simple hole.

Comments

splitthis: Another sad dummy

ok25: You're a real cloaca aren't you

Platinum
    Load Metric

how do you reconcile this with more people "dying from covid" well after the vaccines came out?

either the vaccines did fuck all or they were always lying about covid deaths, you cannot dispute this
    Whatchoo talkin’about festus? This clearly show anti vax with higher death rate?

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/u...ntry=~All+ages

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Whatchoo talkin’about festus? This clearly show anti vax with higher death rate?

Have at it, Dwai.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

okay bro, cope harder

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Because Delta showed up in the summer of 2021, and pounded a lot of people. It was more contagious than original COVID (hence why it took over), so more people got it, and more people died. Original COVID deaths and hospitalizations were brought WAY down when the vaccines were released to the general public in early January 2021. Deaths were at their peak then. By late spring, COVID almost seemed like a non-issue again. Then two things happened -- Delta and the fact that the vaccine apparently loses a lot of efficacy after 5 months or so.

There's no question that the vaccine brought deaths WAY down in 2021, compared to what they'd have been without a vaccine.

However, now it is a different ballgame with Omicron, and the usefulness of vaccines for non-elderly people is fairly low.

Load Metric

Because Delta showed up in the summer of 2021, and pounded a lot of people. It was more contagious than original COVID (hence why it took over), so more people got it, and more people died. Original COVID deaths and hospitalizations were brought WAY down when the vaccines were released to the general public in early January 2021. Deaths were at their peak then. By late spring, COVID almost seemed like a non-issue again. Then two things happened -- Delta and the fact that the vaccine apparently loses a lot of efficacy after 5 months or so.

There's no question that the vaccine brought deaths WAY down in 2021, compared to what they'd have been without a vaccine.

However, now it is a different ballgame with Omicron, and the usefulness of vaccines for non-elderly people is fairly low.
    no, the virus was simply not that deadly and mutated into an even less deadly although more contagious variant

Thread Information