Page 842 of 947 FirstFirst ... 342742792832838839840841842843844845846852892942 ... LastLast
Results 16,821 to 16,840 of 18930

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    “The age cohort from 25-44…experienced an 84% rise of excess mortality into the fall of 2021…[a] parabolic spike."

—Edward Dowd, a former BlackRock portfolio manager who has been analyzing data on excess mortality from the CDC & insurance companies

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    “The age cohort from 25-44…experienced an 84% rise of excess mortality into the fall of 2021…[a] parabolic spike."

—Edward Dowd, a former BlackRock portfolio manager who has been analyzing data on excess mortality from the CDC & insurance companies
    lol Druff is gonna die

druff how do you reconcile fearing covid but not the vaccine which has proven to be more deadly

Load Metric
    Looks like we have a new IQ test…

“According the CDC director, a new MRNA vaccine designed to target BA.5, which was tested on 8 mice for approval, will ALSO somehow protect against FUTURE strains of this highly mutagenic virus.”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Okay?

There were definitely a lot of excess deaths in 2020 and 2021 from COVID. While most of the deaths were in the elderly group, most of deaths in general are also in the elderly group, as young and middle-aged people mostly do not die until much older. So if something is killing young and middle aged people which wasn't a factor before, it will make a notable impact percentage-wise, even if the overall numbers aren't too high.

The 25-44 age range was a stupid COVID study group (I've seen this before from the CDC), because the COVID risk to people 40-44 was MUCH higher than those 25-29, so they really shouldn't be in the same group.

Anyway I think you're trying to blame something on the vaccine here, but it isn't translating.

The hard data makes it clear that much of the mid-late 2021 COVID death was avoidable -- people who were over 45 and chose not to get the vaccine. There were far more of those deaths than people 45+ who took the vaccine and got a bad reaction. Even if you multiply vaccine deaths by 100, it's still not even close.

If you really want to make a reasonable case against the vaccine, you should be focusing on kids and young adults -- especially males -- as it never provided a clear benefit mortality-wise.

Comments

devidee: My bad. Those are non-Covid related excess deaths.

Load Metric
    The nightly news is banging the drum that this may be a horrible flu season. They cited New Zealand’s experience as a troublesome sign.

I have never gotten a flu shot and won’t now.

There was zero flu past couple of years. At least in my corner of the world. For obvious reasons. Kinda curious what I’m in for though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The nightly news is banging the drum that this may be a horrible flu season. They cited New Zealand’s experience as a troublesome sign.

There was zero flu past couple of years. At least in my corner of the world. For obvious reasons. Kinda curious what I’m in for though.
    The flu doesn't kill many non-elderly adults. That's why there hasn't been panic over it, even in bad flu seasons like 2018-19 where 80,000 people died of it.

To be fair, neither does Omicron.

Comments

ok25: You're a faggot Todd

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding non-COVID excess deaths, there are various reasons for these which wouldn't have to do with the vaccine:

- Increased suicides due to lockdowns & social isolation

- Increased drug ODs due to lockdowns & social isolation

- Failure to see the doctor for checkups and non-urgent medical procedures in 2020 and 2021, which then result in undiagnosed deadly conditions -- some of which take a year or more to actually kill people. In fact, I could have been one of the victims of this, having delayed an early 2020 colonoscopy (my first one ever), before finally getting one in January 2021 and having three pre-cancerous polyps found, including one which was considered a mid-grade danger to cause cancer.

So in order to see if the vaccine was actually the culprit for a lot of excess deaths, we need to remove all of the above from the excess death analysis, plus any other cause which is related to either lockdowns, isolation, or treatment/checkup delay.

Comments

devidee: There’s no doubt, the lockdown was a mini holocaust for

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of excess deaths, the "all cause mortality" trick is what libs like to use in order to justify a switch to socialized medicine in the US (which would be awful for so many reasons).

They point to the lower life expectancy in the US, as compared to a lot of first-world countries with socialized medicine. Case closed, right?

Not so fast.

Recall that life expectancy is defined as the average age of death of all people in a given year. Therefore, people dying young drags down the life expectancy big time. For example, just one person dying at age 20 from a drug OD would drag down four people living until 95 to a "life expectancy of 80" between the 5 of them.

If you remove suicides, drug overdoses, and deaths from violence and accidents, and look at life expectancy for all of these first world countries again, the US is near the top. If you then take out the deaths likely caused by obesity, the US is #1. So we actually do have the best healthcare.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Whats going on in this thread? Definitely needs more rants from Okie..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    anti-vax bigot

Load Metric
    there may be a strain emerging thats ducking the current tests.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: yes it's called the communism / tyranny strain
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    there may be a strain emerging thats ducking the current tests.

I often wonder how our government can believe we all are so stupid.

And then I read a post like this and it makes sense.

Comments

ok25: He's quite pathetic isn't he

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220910_154916.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  615.1 KB

A LITERAL GLOBAL PANDEMIC YALL (of government conspiracies and stupid people who fall for them)

Comments

devidee: This will be true for any state, province, etc that decides to audit the Covid death numbers. Most won’t.

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/e...he-top-israeli

The Israeli health authority knew the vaccines were harming people: the side effects of the vaccine are neither mild nor short term. In fact, in 65% of the neurological cases that mentioned duration, the symptoms are all on-going.

They also established causality: the side effects were caused by the vaccine. This is something no one else had been able to establish before.

They don’t know how serious the harm is because they only looked at the data for the top five categories. Cardiovascular was #6. So they have only looked at a fraction of the data.

The researchers do not know the prevalence of these serious side effects because they were just provided with the numerator, not the denominator (similar to VAERS).

The Israeli authorities deliberately covered up the safety issues and hid it from the world, issuing a false report essentially saying “there is nothing new to see here folks, move along.”

The only good news in all of this is that Israel protected Palestinians from getting this very unsafe vaccine. That was very humane of the Israelis.

The Israeli people aren’t stupid. They have figured out the vaccines are “unsafe and ineffective” (my new tagline for the vaccines… what do you think? catchy isn’t it?) and are no longer complying with government directives to be vaccinated. Just 2.4% of the Israeli population is “in compliance” as of Sept 2, 2022:

As of September 4, 2022 no one is being held accountable and everyone is ignoring this bombshell story:

There is a press blackout on coverage in Israel of this. The Israel media refuses to even look at the evidence.

Nobody in Israel is being held accountable for this corruption. There isn’t even an investigation.

Nobody in the worldwide medical community is speaking out about the corruption either despite the fact that it affects people everywhere in the world.

There is no coverage of this in any worldwide mainstream media.

No public official, public health official, or mainstream media anywhere in the world is even calling for an investigation, nobody wants to see the original expert report, and nobody wants to see the safety data they gathered.

Someone translated an earlier version of this article into Hebrew and posted it on mainstream media in Israel. It was removed in less than 1 hour. This shows how important censorship is. If this story leaks, it’s all over.

We have the full video and we have the slides that were presented; use the Contact Me link if you are a health authority and want to see it before it is released to the public.

Just to be sure the CDC knows about this, I just emailed hundreds of people at the CDC who are involved in the COVID vaccines (including Rochelle Walensky) to let them know that the report and video are available. All they have to do is hit reply. I bet not a single person at the CDC wants to see it. We are about to find out just how deep the corruption runs at the CDC.

This isn’t surprising that they ignore this. All negative data on the vaccine is ignored. For example, when I discovered that young Canadian doctors were dying at a more than 12X normal after the second booster, the Canadian Medical Association, whose job it is to to be an advocate for the health of doctors, refused to comment. I sent five requests and they ignored all requests. They should change their website to say that they are an advocate for the drug companies, not the health of doctors.

Specifically:

The Israel Ministry of Health (MoH) took 18 months from the launch date of the vaccine before they looked at the COVID vaccine safety data to see what it said.

They only started collecting safety data in December 2021, one year after rolling out the vaccines to the public. Few people knew this.

In December 2021, they tasked an outside expert panel led by Prof. Mati Berkowitz, a leading Israeli expert on pharmacology and toxicology from Asaf Harofe hospital, to examine the safety data they collected over the next 6 months (from early December to the end of May, 2022).

The panel presented their findings to MoH personnel on or about Jun 6, 2022 in a Zoom call that was secretly recorded. They found that the COVID vaccines were much more dangerous to people than the world authorities admitted. They found serious adverse events that were never disclosed by Pfizer or any world government. These adverse events were also not found to be short term as the public was told.

They also determined causality, something no other world health authority has ever been willing to do (because other governments never looked at the data either). Causality was both obvious and easy to prove using the re-challenge data that was collected (you can’t do this using the US VAERS data, for example).

In short, the panel determined that the government was misleading the people of Israel.

We still don’t know the whole extent of how dangerous the vaccines are because the outside team only looked at the top 5 most frequently cited events.

Both the Israeli authorities and scientists analyzing the Ministry of Health (MoH) data acted to cover up the harms by releasing a fabricated report to the public to make the vaccine look perfectly safe and claim that there was nothing wrong..

It is only thanks to the efforts of one courageous individual who released the recording of the full Zoom meeting between the MoH and their expert panel that we now know what was said at that meeting and what the data actually showed. Otherwise the world would still be in the dark.

Leaders of our “trusted institutions” all over the world said absolutely nothing after the news broke on August 20, 2022. This suggests that there is widespread corruption in the medical community, government agencies, among public health officials, the mainstream media, and social media companies worldwide: they will not acknowledge any event that goes against the mainstream narrative.

This is a level of corruption that is unprecedented. The atrocities here are clear cut. Everyone should be speaking out and calling for a full investigation and fully evaluating the safety data collected by the Israel government.

Silver
    Load Metric
    How medical experts in the US are reacting

I have the mobile phone number for Dr. Grace Lee, head of the ACIP committee which is the outside committee of the CDC. So I texted her this article and asked for comments.

If she says anything, I’ll report it here. Don’t hold your breath.

She should be outraged. But she won’t be. She’ll say nothing. She’ll just go along with what she is told to do, which is to ignore it. That’s how science works. If you want evidence of corruption, this is it.

Similarly, no member of the mainstream medical community will say a word. None of them will say anything.

Will Professor Vinay Prasad say anything? He knows about this article and I’ve asked for his comments as well.

This is a defining moment for the world mainstream medical community and medical journals. Will they speak out or do as they are told and remain silent? Who will be the first to speak out?

I’m guessing they will all remain silent and not comment about this. This shows you the level of control and corruption.

Here is a partial list of people I’ve ask for comment from:

Marc Tessier-Lavigne, President of Stanford

Stanford Dean of Medicine Lloyd Minor

Stanford Professor David Relman

Stanford Professor Grace Lee (who is also head of the ACIP committee)

Stanford Professor Bonnie Maldonado

UCSF Dean of Medicine Bob Wachter

UCSF Professor Vinay Prasad

Emory Dean of Medicine Vikas Sukhatme

Emory Professor Carlos del Rio

John Hopkins Professor Bert Vogelstein (the most cited scientist in history)

CNN Medical Expert Dr. Sanjay Gupta

I know all of these people. I am hoping that at least one of them will want to be on the right side of history here in calling out the corruption at the MoH.

But no.

The only person who responded was Bert Vogelstein who basically said he’s working on something big and didn’t want to get defocused. That’s fair. He’s a class act. This is peripheral for him and I knew that when I reached out.

Let me make my position crystal clear:

Scientific corruption like this should never be tolerated and those that refuse to speak out publicly about it should be ashamed of themselves.

I would have asked other people but many top scientists in the infectious disease area requested I never contact them again after I first revealed the COVID vaccines were unsafe back in May, 2021. They believed I was a menace to society at the time (and probably still do).

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I would have asked other people but many top scientists in the infectious disease area requested I never contact them again after I first revealed the COVID vaccines were unsafe back in May, 2021. They believed I was a menace to society at the time (and probably still do).

OK, now I get it, you're joking! Trying to make us think you're insane when you're really just fooling around. Maybe trying to take the title of Court Jester from dwai. Forget it. dwai is sometimes amusing and occasionally even posts an interesting point of view.

A quick google of "Steve Kirsch" shows where you get your inspiration from, but even he seems to have had a solid foundation before he went off the rails.
    Nobody seems to know where you came from.

Comments

ok25: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0XprylxdD0

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would like to see this Israeli study that the vaccines are causing a lot of harm.

I have never been on the "vaccines are safe" train, and I felt the left was far too dismissive when people would question their long term safety profile.

My feeling always was, "It's a gamble, but a correct one if you're over 45", rather than, "It's safe and obvious to take for everybody."

When I had the vaccine injected into my arm, I knew I was taking a risk. The media brainwashed a lot of people into believing there was virtually zero risk, and that it had been studied enough to conclude that. You cannot make such conclusions after just a short period of study, regardless of how intense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I would like to see this Israeli study that the vaccines are causing a lot of harm.

I have never been on the "vaccines are safe" train, and I felt the left was far too dismissive when people would question their long term safety profile.

My feeling always was, "It's a gamble, but a correct one if you're over 45", rather than, "It's safe and obvious to take for everybody."

When I had the vaccine injected into my arm, I knew I was taking a risk. The media brainwashed a lot of people into believing there was virtually zero risk, and that it had been studied enough to conclude that. You cannot make such conclusions after just a short period of study, regardless of how intense.

Name:  afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png (1).png
Views: 160
Size:  80.2 KB

Load Metric
    also notice all the normal covid extreme faggots not paying attention to this thread, somehow in all the Trump threads

almost like the media plays them like a fiddle

Comments

ok25: I george takei everyday @ this fact

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post

OK, now I get it, you're joking! Trying to make us think you're insane when you're really just fooling around. Maybe trying to take the title of Court Jester from dwai. Forget it. dwai is sometimes amusing and occasionally even posts an interesting point of view.

A quick google of "Steve Kirsch" shows where you get your inspiration from, but even he seems to have had a solid foundation before he went off the rails.
    Nobody seems to know where you came from.
    Insane?

I called out this shit DAY ONE. This guy is a billionaire who believed the safe and effective marketing and then came to his senses.

Oh you googled him? Great work. Bet you really got the facts!

"sometimes amusing and occasionally even posts an interesting point of view"

The ratio of my posts to rep render your pussy hurt opinion as invalid

I am just reposting info, not interested in debating with retards that don't understand CORRUPTION and COVERING IT UP for MONEY/SELF PRESERVATION

Stay in denial you fucking loser

Thread Information