Page 840 of 948 FirstFirst ... 340740790830836837838839840841842843844850890940 ... LastLast
Results 16,781 to 16,800 of 18941

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    ooops

LOL @ all the denial up.in this bitch!

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/h...medium=reader2

Suck a dick dumbass crowd followers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Would you want a 99% survival rate for any common virus, at the age you are right now?

Anything in middle age with a 1% chance of killing you is a disaster.

COVID actually didn't have a 1% death rate for middle aged people (it was lower), but as you see, it accounted for 12% of all deaths for people in their 40s, so that's a pretty significant new danger that wasn't there before. I knew 3 people aged 44-55 who died of COVID who were otherwise just normal middle aged guys.

It's okay, you can still say the left was horrendous with their handling of COVID while admitting the vaccine was useful in 2020-21 for people 40+.

I’m amused at you acting like this is some left wing plot.

Following medicine is always going to be advice from the most risk adverse industry in the world. There job is to err on the side of extreme caution. That’s not a Covid thing. They always do that. Do you know how many times I’ve heard pre-diabetes, pre-cancerous, pre-COPD.

I’ve met like ten girls in the last 15 years where when they find out I had cancer, will say I had cancer too! I ask what they had and it was some gynecological scrape with a few abnormal cells where the doctor invoked cancer wanting them to address the problem and take it serious. It may have become actual cancer in twenty years, but they didn’t have cancer.

They do is with fat people and diabetes. They do it with smokers and COPD.

My last girlfriend had a 22 year old who didn’t start smoking until 20. She had bronchitis and her doctor said she had early stage COPD when he found out she smoked. I laughed when my girlfriend told me and said they’re just trying to scare her. She said don’t tell her that, let’s hope it works.

That’s medicine and always has been.

So you had some obese fat man waving his hand in the air saying it was going to disappear and starting a real life death cult, and a bunch of people on the other side erring on the side of extreme caution. That’s annoying. You took it more seriously than I did. I wasn’t ordering groceries and avoiding any contact. We had the same approach on the vaccine.

But your whole left/right thing is silliness. One produced extra bodies from people joining a death cult and the other side was simply annoying when pushing for mostly useless masks when it was unnecessary. One is far more idiotic than the other. Your both sides shit is laughable.

Every Trump loser I knew was convinced they already had Covid 4 months before the first recorded Covid case ever hit the US. They’re all convinced they they’ve had it 3 or 4 times already when they didn’t get a real test. They were constantly convinced they already had it after it had started without any lab verification. Telling people like that, who are mentally children, that their natural immunity was good enough when they had no idea if they had it in the first place would be a recipe for disaster. So you ended up having to try to retard proof society, which led to annoyingly over reactions. The over reaction didn’t get people dead though.
    Now that we know a lot more about COVID and can see it more clearly (at least those not brainwashed by either side of the aisle), it's clear that the right wing COVID deniers only hurt themselves. And I've always maintained that was everyone's right to do. If you wanted to be stupid and repeatedly expose yourself to 2020-2021 COVID, and refuse the vaccine despite being aged 45+, and then you die, it's your own fault. It should be your right to take risks with your own personal health, as you will be the one ultimately suffering the consequences.

Trump never spoke against the vaccine. In fact, Operation Warp Speed, which produced the vaccine quickly, was under his Administration. The narrative in 2020 was that COVID deniers were spreading the disease and preventing it from burning out. That turned out to be false. COVID's high contagiousness, pre-symptomatic spread, and quick mutation basically guaranteed that it would be endemic, and that's where we are today. When it was all said and done, the COVID deniers didn't really kill anyone, which is why there was no noticeable difference between death rates in red and blue states. As much as the left wanted to portray COVID as a disease you get by behaving irresponsibly (or being exposed to those behaving irresponsibly), the reality was that all of their 2020 prevention methods were garbage. The cloth masks, the six foot distancing, the lockdowns -- all of it was ineffective, yet carried a high societal cost.

The problem was that the media and the left were so obsessed with their opportunity to vilify Trump and the right, so they abandoned all previously accepted scientific standards. Scientific unknowns were always a source of lively debate, various (sometimes contradicting) hypotheses, and any supposedly definitive answers were always put through a rigorous and unbiased peer review process.

That's not what happened with COVID. You were not allowed to question anything. You were not allowed to come up with alternate theories. You were not allowed to ask if the "established science" on the matter was peer reviewed or put through any kind of rigorous, unbiased examination. Instead, you were told to sit down, shut up, and do as you were told. If you did otherwise, you were ostracized, mocked, and your social media accounts/posts were banned. It was all done under the guise of "preventing misinformation", yet ironically the misinformation was what was being put out by the government itself.

Then people on the other side become so distrusting that they went the complete other way. Anything said by the media/left was automatically considered to be wrong. This is how we got the COVID denial and anti-vaxxer movement. As you've seen, I've repeatedly debated with these people, and been called all kinds of names, but at the same time, I understand how it all happened. If the government and media keep lying to you, it becomes quite tempting and attractive to take a complete contrarian view. That's not how I do things, but it's not hard to see what happened.

The left was closing down freaking beaches and hiking trails. Can you imagine? The safest place you can possibly be is out on the ocean or hiking in the woods, yet those were shut down, in the name of "science". That's how stupid everything got.

The school shutdowns never made sense. COVID was not dangerous to kids. The flu was actually more dangerous to them! Sure, the teachers and staffers were more vulnerable, but what made them so special? How come teachers got to stay home, when all other "essential" employees (such as grocery store workers) had to show up and take the risk? Inner city minority kids were disproportionately harmed most by this, but of course the Dems didn't care. They had to please their Teachers Union overlords.

I could go on and on about how awful and anti-science the left was, regarding this whole thing. Remember how they wanted to distribute the vaccine based upon "racial equity" rather than age, opining that healthcare has always been unfair to minorities, so it's time to be unfair back to whites? They were actually planning to make the vaccine available to 25-year-old grocery store workers ahead of 95-year-olds with preexisting conditions. They finally abandoned this plan at the 11th hour, when COVID deaths were spiking so high in January 2021 that the optics of such a plan would have been horrible. But it almost happened. And not a single other country on earth did it this way -- or ever planned to.

Today's left is not anything like the Democrats you voted for 20 years ago. Those Democrats were reasonable, even though I often disagreed with them. Today's US left is just completely out in the weeds.

Comments

ok25: dwai living rent free in the autism penthouse

Load Metric
    Name:  E0C582CE-0737-4BEE-8CC1-663A4D020B2E.jpeg
Views: 220
Size:  272.5 KB

Comments

splitthis: CDC is a criminal organization

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220830-142454_Reddit.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  309.0 KB

Comments

splitthis: Young women taking the vaccine deserve their fate

Load Metric
    if Pfizer was able to hide their data for 75 yrs. like they tried to do, none of this would be coming to light, let that sink in....

Load Metric
    Well, I am triple vaxed. Tested positive for the Covid today. Argh.

Comments

splitthis: Stick to finance, your medical game is poor

ok25: Moron

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    You forgot to say you are extremely grateful to be triple vaccinated.

I mean, imagine if you were unvaccinated.

Comments

splitthis: Rofl

General Bonkers: Obviously needed to be said

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

I have told me my wife that if I pass she’s to give Druff $10k for a winner take all poker tournament in my honor.

God speed.

Comments

devidee: Welp, at least you have VAIDS.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

I have told me my wife that if I pass she’s to give Druff $10k for a winner take all poker tournament in my honor.

God speed.

you'll be fine

Comments

splitthis: Will be fine from Covid but not the vaxxxxx

Silver
    Load Metric
    Now that we know a lot more about COVID and can see it more clearly (at least those not brainwashed by either side of the aisle), it's clear that the right wing COVID deniers only hurt themselves. And I've always maintained that was everyone's right to do. If you wanted to be stupid and repeatedly expose yourself to 2020-2021 COVID, and refuse the vaccine despite being aged 45+, and then you die, it's your own fault. It should be your right to take risks with your own personal health, as you will be the one ultimately suffering the consequences.

Comments

dwai: lol
    Last edited by ok25; 08-30-2022 at 06:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    "And I've always maintained that was everyone's right to do. If you wanted to be stupid and repeatedly expose yourself to 2020-2021 COVID, and refuse the vaccine despite being aged 45+, and then you die, it's your own fault. It should be your right to take risks with your own personal health, as you will be the one ultimately suffering the consequences."

You're a clown
    he really is, he thinks he had it all figured out, when in reality he's a hypochondriac who held his family hostage in the basement for two years

hard to fault him though, he's not a critical thinker, he also fell for 911 and WMD

watching him and everyone else cope with aids is hilarious though

Sad!

Comments

ok25: he's a hypochondriac who held his family hostage in the basement for two years - sftrue! haha

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    "And I've always maintained that was everyone's right to do. If you wanted to be stupid and repeatedly expose yourself to 2020-2021 COVID, and refuse the vaccine despite being aged 45+, and then you die, it's your own fault. It should be your right to take risks with your own personal health, as you will be the one ultimately suffering the consequences."

You're a clown
    he really is, he thinks he had it all figured out, when in reality he's a hypochondriac who held his family hostage in the basement for two years

hard to fault him though, he's not a critical thinker, he also fell for 911 and WMD

watching him and everyone else cope with aids is hilarious though

Sad!
    Does he still think the official 9/11 story is legitimate?

Gold
    Load Metric
    So California is about to pas a bill called AB 2098, which will make it illegal for doctors to spread any "misinformation" or "disinformation" regarding Covid, or lose their license. Interestingly, the state Congress and media are trying to push this through as quickly and quietly as possible. They didn't even have any debate on it, which is highly unusual. They just had the bill put up for vote, all the Republicans said no and all the Democrats but one said yes, and now it is going to the Governor.

It is pretty clear the establishment (including the MSM) is trying to keep this as quiet as possible because they know it will get some major pushback. So I guess we will have to wait until Tucker finds out about this before it is even acknowledged this is happening at all.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    So California is about to pas a bill called AB 2098, which will make it illegal for doctors to spread any "misinformation" or "disinformation" regarding Covid, or lose their license. Interestingly, the state Congress and media are trying to push this through as quickly and quietly as possible. They didn't even have any debate on it, which is highly unusual. They just had the bill put up for vote, all the Republicans said no and all the Democrats but one said yes, and now it is going to the Governor.

It is pretty clear the establishment (including the MSM) is trying to keep this as quiet as possible because they know it will get some major pushback. So I guess we will have to wait until Tucker finds out about this before it is even acknowledged this is happening at all.
    This happened April 2020 in New Zealand with full support of media lap dogs

Clown world brought to you by criminals/retard puppet leadership who have the nerve to lecture you with lies

It's all so pathetic and most here deserve a bullet for perpetuating this nonsense

Pussy brain and weak willed herd following faggots

Silver
    Load Metric
    Check out all these liars guys!

A Mart

2 days ago
    My father was a very healthy 75 and died a few days after his first booster. He wasn’t sick and had no health problems. He still worked, rode his bike every day, and was not acting strange even moments before he died suddenly. The medical examiner conveniently “no longer does autopsies on deceased 75 and over” because they are “in the natural death range”. My mother didn’t want to pay for a private investigation because she doesn’t believe the circumstances are suspect because she doesn’t think the boosters are sketchy. This was two months ago and I will never be convinced that that booster didn’t kill my father.

Abie Martin
    1 day ago
    Hearing this I am happy that we found our daughter minutes after she had a stroke middle of the night, alone at home with her 10 and 13yr old. Diagnosed with sever stroke at 39. No underlying conditions. Jabbed with single dose jab. Currently recovering. I don't even want to think about what could have happened.

Remittance Man
    1 day ago
    I can't definitively say this is due to COVID or the vaccine, but there does seem to be a recent increase in the number of people I would regard as fit who are passing away, apparently of heart attacks. More than I would normally notice. These people range from athletes, such as the mountain biker you mention, to a friend of mine who died of a coronary in the shower after his morning run.
    At first look, there appears to be a link between vaccination and putting the heart under strain through exercise. Has this been confirmed? Do you know if anyone is looking into this?

Geraldine Cross
    2 days ago
    I have never, in 25 years working within radiology for the NHS experienced a summer like this. Our nation is sicker than I have ever known. The lack of leadership and the seeming unwillingness to investigate this crisis along with the shocking level of excess deaths is truly frightening and must be addressed.

Ivan Dersiley
    1 day ago
    I was admitted to hospital last year with suspected cardiac arrest. I'd never had this problem at all, and it was explained to me, exactly the same way as you have described. it occurred approximately 3 weeks after my 3rd covid injection. I was 61yrs.
    I tested negative for covid.

Matthew S
    1 day ago
    My father experienced a host of neurological symptoms and extreme fatigue just a few days after getting his first Pfizer jab back in Feb 2021. He became disoriented and got lost and had to be taken home by someone who found him wandering the streets, twice - this had never happened previously. He has difficulty walking and has lost the sensation in his hands and fingers. He used to do lots of running and ran a marathon in 2019 but now can't even manage a 5k. He was in and out of hospital for 8 months having tests but none of the doctors would acknowledge any link with the jab and just said it was all a coincidence. Now 18months later and he's still not recovered.

Rolf Thomas Farmen
    1 day ago
    Dear John. I have been watching your channel for the last year or so, and gratefully appreciated your professional approach, and also got to learn when you are making remarks that are strong, though you are reserved in your statements on behalf of your integrity. Which I respect and admire, and I find to be important for us to hold on to. However, when these statistics are presented, and one puts all the pieces together of information about data on adverse events, fraudulant and totalitarian regimes from governments, sensorship of anyone criticising or questioning the "narrative", patients with adverse events being turned away as having "anxiety", manipulating data, pushing vaccines on the young ones - now latest under 5 years in the states, even when pandemic is over - massmedia has been covering only what is pro vaccines, blaming non-vaccinated, and all along hailing the mantra: safe and effective: This is nothing but murder and crime what we are seeing. All those professional doctors that has been silenced or de-platformed while this has been going on, voicing i.e. alternative treatments that could have saved lives, warning of adverse events and pointing to the element of experiment in all of this, violating the Nuremberg Code without hesitation, stopping alternative treatment all together with an EUA that wasnt complete in its clearance. WHO changing the wording both about what constitutes a pandemic and latest what describes a vaccine, undermining international law and looking to reducing the democratic constitutions of sovereign countries. It is long overdue to call it what it is; a conspiracy, well beyond our imagination. Because it makes me so angry and sad listening to these evidences you present here, while those responsible get away with it. Thank you for doing your part in illuminating it. Rolf Thomas Farmen, Norway.

tutu beast
    1 day ago
    I work in a Funeral Home and watched your videos for some time. I am glad you are finally addressing this issue with your platform.
    I have been seeing a similar trend since mid 2021 of sudden deaths in ppl under 65yrs. Mainly in the 20- 50 yrs group and it has been shocking. I'm almost certain the coroner's are seeing a similar trend, but have not heard anything from them or public health. it is not only sudden deaths, but aggressive cancers, stillbirth/ infant deaths . I did not see this in 2020 at the height of the lockdowns and COVID.
    7 doctors have died within a week of eachother in GTA, Canada.

Ryan H
    1 day ago
    I am a cancer patient and reluctantly got the jab late last year. The tumor was stable for almost four years in a low stage (I had only had radiation treatment). Within six weeks following the jab, another tumor came back and it's now grade IV. I really want more research to see if this is just purely anecdotal or if there's any kind of link (anecdotal from my support groups with similar stories).

LawfulActs
    2 days ago
    Working in law enforcement in the US Pacific Northwest, I can say with knowledge, medical examiners are not investigating deaths like they did pre-2020. If a 50+ yr old would have died at home unexpectedly, we would have the medical examiner respond and conduct an autopsy. Now, no response expected.

Cynthia Duncan
    1 day ago
    My sister died after 2nd jab. Blood clots throughout her body , including brain. She was very fit, exercising vigorously daily. I’m still mourning her painful passing.

MrSomebody II - Since 2010
    1 day ago
    My uncle died of cancer 2 months after being diagnosed. He was 59 and a completely health man. My cousin was diagnosed with pancreatitis. She is only 29 years old. She's also completely health and never had any issue. A friend of my sister was diagnosed with a brain tumor at 15. All of them are triple vx'd.

F M
    21 hours ago
    Prof Norman Fenton, an expert in risk analysis and mathematics from Queen Mary’s University, London has been saying this and illustrating these points for a long time. He has some interesting talks on YT. Previously, he has been studiously ignored by the authorities from what I have seen but this has never stopped him drawing attention to this issue. He really deserves a huge pat on the back. I wonder if Dr John would like to interview him just for consolidation on this issue. Well done in any case for raising it. The rates of excess death are so high in the US that the insurance companies who are paying out on this are really jumping up and down. It is costing them a lot of money. Perhaps we will end up with a Pharma v insurance industry war because many of us here must be concluding that we have been following the money in this debacle and rarely ‘the science’ for some considerable time.

karl schauff
    6 hours ago
    A coworker and good friend of mine (37 years old, very healthy) died in his sleep just days after getting a booster dose in December 2021. The coroner refused to link it to the booster shot despite the close timing between the two events and the fact that his heart had signs of inflammation and his lungs were surrounded in fluid.

A
    1 day ago
    My son was a healthy boy and after the covid vaccine his health deteriorated. Despite two shots he caught covid and was very sick for 2 weeks while my teenage daughter didn't have the shot and were perfectly ok. Eventually the world will have to face the truth and post- vaccination victims will have a chance to speak up and share their, often tragic, stories.

11 Nica
    2 days ago
    Two of my neighbors have had emergency heart interventions post 2nd jab. One is in her 60s healthy prior to vaccines. The other a 32 yo extremely healthy person as well. We had paramedics on our street 4x between the two of them.

My co-workers healthy 42yo son was found dead in his sleep post his jabs too. This is disgusting

Maria Berenguer Lahoz
    8 hours ago
    I am not a scientist but work in one of the most prestigious clinical trials hospitals in Spain, which deals mainly with genetic analysis. When vaccines first appeared the researchers of the hospital didn't want to get vaccines (no specific reasons explained to me - just a generic comment of not trusting them) and many still aren't vaccinated. Everyone around me - family, friends, office coworkers, neighbors - got jabbed and bullied me for not getting vaccinated (if people who understand biology better than me are suspicious of the whole thing, why shouldn't I?)I didn't give in and I am so relieved.

Endless Nameless
    1 day ago
    Deep down, everyone knows exactly whats going on, surely people are just in denial at this point because it seems to be very clear to me and I find it hard to believe people aren't seeing whats happening, which is almost as alarming and terrifying as the deaths themselves

This is why I love the internet,
    1 day ago
    Got together with the extended family last night, we’ve had a recent death in the family (sudden cancer) so health concerns were bought up. Turns out we all know about 10 people between us who have been diagnosed with cancer in the last month or two. I’ve never known so many people to be so sick.

Guardian Axiom
    9 hours ago
    I think we all know what the elephant in the room is. Obviously some of these excess deaths will be due to the shocking lack of attention people have received from the NHS, GP's and doctors etc. since the beginning of the koof; missed diagnosis, inability to get appointments and checkups etc. etc. BUT, the main difference between now and pre November 2020 is one thing, and one thing alone... I personally have seen an acceleration in the number of complications since "bôôsters" 1+2 were introduced in the UK...

Shahdil Shaikh
    1 day ago
    One of my mates from college died at the age of 24 earlier this year from a "suspected" cardiac arrest. He had no previous medical history and was very healthy. Hours before his death he was celebrating his promotion in his job with his parents. Moments later his parents found him dead in his room. After his funeral, I got to know that he had received his second dose of jab a couple of weeks earlier to his death. Unfortunately, I wasn't shocked a bit after learning this.

Serge Xman
    1 day ago
    Many young, otherwise fit and healthy people have suddenly died over the pandemic period and possibly still today. That coupled with above average annual death rates DEFINITELY needs to be investigated formally. Is it unknown effects of covid or the vaccines or both? Either way, people need to know and any genuinely concerned government who isn't beholden to big pharma and corporate money would not hesitate to look into this, without bias.

Nazli Gonensay
    1 day ago
    Thank you for sharing! Finally bringing to light that which is being most ignored… by public, by doctors.. I have been observing a sharp increase of cardiac arrest / attack cases in Turkey since January, among friends and friends of friends, this marks the date as weeks following the 3 rd pfizer shot.

Jade Delarge
    2 days ago
    I am not jabbed, but I am aging very prematurely (I'm almost 66). I have been going through a lot of stress in the last 2.5 years. Not only due to covid and extreme isolation, but the break up of a marriage of 30 years. It's taking a big toll on me, even though I try to stay very busy and I am optimistic. But nothing compares to the realization that every person I know seems to be having health issues. Some deaths, kidney problems and a lot of cancer diagnosis. Of all the people I know about my age, one cousin of mine and myself are not jabbed. So far we are free of chronic illnesses.
    It makes me wonder...

WeldHog
    6 hours ago
    Not gonna lie, keep hearing about folks, family members of folks that have cardiac arrests, heartattacks, all sorts of cardiovascular problems. It's getting pretty weird.

Jason S
    Jason S
    1 hour ago
    Just lost a marathon Moto rider was top 10 in 24 hour races rode religiously didn’t show up for work, wellness check he was dead in his house. Cardiac arrest 52 years old the only one in the group that was vaxxed

Wendy Sue
    1 hour ago
    These excess deaths were predicted by the "conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxers". You know, people like Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Geert VanDerBosch, Peter McCullough, Michael Yeadon. Yeah those guys all tops in their scientific and medical fields. It's hit right on schedule. But you needed a tin foil antenna in order you hear the broadcast.

Joe Macdonald
    1 hour ago
    A friend of mine died last year from heart failure after getting her second covid-19 vaccine shot, she was healthy, in her 30s, and had no underlying health issues. She, along with me, and others decided to hold off from getting the vaccine shots after hearing about the negative effects from others in our area, but she had to get it due to her workplace changing their policy which made it mandatory for her and others to keep their jobs. So, she got her first shot and then got sick for almost 3 weeks and was bedridden. On week 4 she slowly started to get better and went back to work the week after. Then about 2 weeks after getting her second shot she had a massive heart attack, was rushed to the hospital, and was pronounced dead minutes later. The doctors were unable to find out why she had massive heart failure and when we asked them if her getting the Covid-19 shots was the reason why she died they would not comment and refused to discuss it further if the covid vaccines were mentioned again as the possible underlying cause. I, her friends, and her family want answers but so far no one in the government, medical, or even scientific communities do not want to discuss this and has shut us out every time. What is going on here!?!!

Yes, youtube comments. And what? There's millions of these same stories everywhere despite heavy censorship. YOU ARE ALL IN MAJOR DENIAL. COPE IT UP

Silver
    Load Metric
    Assertively with zero doubt I called this engineered crisis DAY ONE

Are people like me more intelligent? who cares

Better at detecting BULLSHIT and vindicated completely in condemnation and prediction of every 'greater good' implementation being a FAILURE and CAUSING MORE HARM OVERALL

YOU'RE MOSTLY STILL ALL IN DENIAL

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

You heard of long-term effects you shit for brains holders on?

You took part in a novel gene therapy trial who's results continue to roll..and it's looking BAD

Suck it

Comments

1dollarboxcar: it's called common sense, some of us are cursed with it....

Silver
    Load Metric

Better at detecting BULLSHIT and vindicated completely in condemnation and prediction of every 'greater good' implementation being a FAILURE and CAUSING MORE HARM OVERALL

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

You took part in a novel gene therapy trial who's results continue to roll..and it's looking BAD

Suck it

New Zealand is a fascinating real-world experiment on vaccine safety. After locking themselves out from the rest of the world and thereby strictly eliminating Covid as a variable, they went about with a mass vaccination campaign. What did we learn?

Well, not very unexpectedly they had a surge in all-cause mortality in the 60+ cohort that almost perfectly correlates with vaccine delivery intensity. More jabs = more deaths and fewer jabs = fewer deaths. It deserves to be looked into more carefully, but responses from New Zealand’s health authorities indicates that maybe they don’t have any such interest. No surprise there.

Explain this druff.

You got nothing you seat cover spinning dork

PJ B
    7 months ago
    Watching this in NZ I'm really surprised that it's still available on-air. News like this would usually classed as 'misinformation' here and would then disappear!
    Keep up the good work.

Over 50% voted for the vile whore who 'saved' 80,000 lives :eyeroll by.....being the last OECD nation to roll this bullshit out and mandate thousands out of employment and by their own numbers...50 deaths pre 'vaccine' up to 2000 now mostly from the moronic variant

Keep believing corrupted and captured institutions and enjoy the results dickheads

Load Metric

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

Suck it

it's called common sense, some of us are cursed with it....

Silver
    Load Metric
    BCR got gorilla pounded daily by devidee and dwai

Hate filled bitter drug addict democrats are the most insufferable to endure, JimmyG_415 what's your history? I suspect mens cock was your preferred thing to smoke. Maybe BCR can inject something else into you? What a team!

TDS should be in the DSM
    Last edited by ok25; 08-30-2022 at 09:04 PM.

Thread Information