Page 838 of 946 FirstFirst ... 338738788828834835836837838839840841842848888938 ... LastLast
Results 16,741 to 16,760 of 18918

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
    LOL radio host "stunning anecdotal evidence."
    A single anecdote isn’t compelling. What is compelling is that others are observing the same huge event rates. Wayne is hardly an outlier.

And the fact we can’t seem to find any stories equally extreme on the opposite side has got to be very troubling for those supporting the “safe and effective” narrative.
    I validated that Wayne’s numbers weren’t just a fluke with surveys of my reader base. Over 600 readers responded and the numbers were very similar: 21 injuries and 5 deaths per 100 vaccinated, which is very close to the numbers reported by Wayne (assuming he had an even mix of vaxxed/unvaxxed guests).

An article on The Expose just claimed that 1 in every 246 Vaccinated People has died within 60 days of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to the UK Government which is a factor of 5 lower than my hypothesis, but that’s just limited to the first 60 days after a single dose.

And then I went even further looking for anecdotal evidence that Wayne was wrong. I asked my 50,000 followers on Gab for opposite anecdotes. None of the 372 people had an anecdote supporting use of the vaccine. Stunning.

Just comparing the number of anecdotes on each side of the narrative makes it very clear that the vaccines are making things worse.

lol one anecdote bro! Shut up Dildodumbshit and please fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    the media got them programmed so hard they will literally spout whatever they are told
    NEVER FORGET BIG DICK AND KHALWAT

TWO OF THE BIGGEST PROPAGANDA DRONE MORON FAGGOTS THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN

You're forgetting BCR.

Comments

dwai: true

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

NEVER FORGET BIG DICK AND KHALWAT

TWO OF THE BIGGEST PROPAGANDA DRONE MORON FAGGOTS THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN

You're forgetting BCR.
    The most smug to........SILENCE

Load Metric
    Exhaustive study of German mortality data finds excess deaths tightly correlated with mass vaccination.

https://www.eugyppius.com/p/exhausti...SigningIn=true

Name:  2B20DDDC-11E5-4BF9-B360-1727CB738426.jpeg
Views: 272
Size:  15.0 KB

Load Metric
    sorry todge but you completely bought into all the covid hysteria hook line and sinker so you dont get to gloat about this those are the rules

Load Metric
    Name:  17AA18BF-4A76-427B-A370-393FCA6467F7.jpeg
Views: 269
Size:  95.9 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    For BCR

Bronze
    Load Metric

A single anecdote isn’t compelling. What is compelling is that others are observing the same huge event rates. Wayne is hardly an outlier.

And the fact we can’t seem to find any stories equally extreme on the opposite side has got to be very troubling for those supporting the “safe and effective” narrative.
    I validated that Wayne’s numbers weren’t just a fluke with surveys of my reader base. Over 600 readers responded and the numbers were very similar: 21 injuries and 5 deaths per 100 vaccinated, which is very close to the numbers reported by Wayne (assuming he had an even mix of vaxxed/unvaxxed guests).

An article on The Expose just claimed that 1 in every 246 Vaccinated People has died within 60 days of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to the UK Government which is a factor of 5 lower than my hypothesis, but that’s just limited to the first 60 days after a single dose.

And then I went even further looking for anecdotal evidence that Wayne was wrong. I asked my 50,000 followers on Gab for opposite anecdotes. None of the 372 people had an anecdote supporting use of the vaccine. Stunning.

Just comparing the number of anecdotes on each side of the narrative makes it very clear that the vaccines are making things worse.

lol one anecdote bro! Shut up Dildodumbshit and please fuck offGab is an American alt-tech microblogging and social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[2][3][4] Widely described as a haven for neo-Nazis, racists, white supremacists,
    What a witty comeback! Reminded me of Winston Churchill's quote about engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man, but what the fuck...
    My initial response was actually pretty mild and I thought it would pobably pass unnoticed.
    Actually I didn't even take a position on the main topic, just pointed out that unverified anecdotal evidence is unreliable, epecially when it comes from a crackpot radio host.
    And then you made it worse: The Expose is a discredited pseudo news outlet, and its many wild claims are, indeed, "exposed" upon even cursory examination.

As for Gab, this from Wikipedia:
    Gab is an American alt-tech microblogging and social networking service known for its far-right userbase.[2][3][4] Widely described as a haven for neo-Nazis, racists, white supremacists... and so on...

Thanks for playing, you can use a dictionary for the big words!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sorry todge but you completely bought into all the covid hysteria hook line and sinker so you dont get to gloat about this those are the rules
    i mean you hid in your house for 2 years straight and got like 4 jabs by now so yeah the covid fear cult are your people
    Ain't the same COVID anymore, my skeptical English friend.

I don't regret taking the first 3 vaccine shots in 2020/2021, because original COVID and Delta were fucking up a lot of middle aged people. I also quickly realized that the danger was mainly from being indoors with a lot of people, so that's the type of stuff I stayed away from. Again, that was the right move. Most of the middle-aged people who croaked from COVID were ones who never took the vaccine (or couldn't get it yet). Being middle aged and refusing the vaccine was something I felt was your right to do, but was also a retarded decision for a middle-aged person in 2020-2021.

I never supported lockdowns, outdoor closures, or forced school closures. I was always against that shit from the start. I was always against vaccine and mask mandates. I also was skeptical from day one that masks even worked (and I was right).

Once the vaccines were available, I said that anyone who wanted one could have it, and we should basically forget COVID exists and go back to normal.

In 2022, Omicron's takeover made COVID essentially irrelevant, as it carries the same risk profile as the flu for everyone except old people. I knew 3 people in their 50s who died from original COVID. I knew one person in their 40s who died from it. I don't know any middle-aged people who have died of Omicron -- not even friends-of-friends. Omicron is just completely different, and the idiot left are still treating it as all the same COVID.

So no, these are not and never will be "my people".

I'm also likely done for good with the COVID vaccine.

Comments

BCR: You’re speaking rationally to the dumbest white trash alive. Imagine bumping a Covid thread every day in 2022. They loved it and miss it so much. It gave them an excuse for their lives.

devidee: ^ LULZ at believing you were rational ^

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    i mean you hid in your house for 2 years straight and got like 4 jabs by now so yeah the covid fear cult are your people

I don't regret taking the first 3 vaccine shots in 2020/2021, because original COVID and Delta were fucking up a lot of middle aged people. I also quickly realized that the danger was mainly from being indoors with a lot of people, so that's the type of stuff I stayed away from. Again, that was the right move. Most of the middle-aged people who croaked from COVID were ones who never took the vaccine (or couldn't get it yet). Being middle aged and refusing the vaccine was something I felt was your right to do, but was also a retarded decision for a middle-aged person in 2020-2021.

I never supported lockdowns, outdoor closures, or forced school closures. I was always against that shit from the start. I was always against vaccine and mask mandates. I also was skeptical from day one that masks even worked (and I was right).

Once the vaccines were available, I said that anyone who wanted one could have it, and we should basically forget COVID exists and go back to normal.

In 2022, Omicron's takeover made COVID essentially irrelevant, as it carries the same risk profile as the flu for everyone except old people. I knew 3 people in their 50s who died from original COVID. I knew one person in their 40s who died from it. I don't know any middle-aged people who have died of Omicron -- not even friends-of-friends. Omicron is just completely different, and the idiot left are still treating it as all the same COVID.

if you still think the vaccine did anything at all I don't know what to say, you're still brainwashed

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220829-051616_Reddit.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  317.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

if you still think the vaccine did anything at all I don't know what to say, you're still brainwashed
    How am I brainwashed? The numbers in 2020 and 2021 clearly show the vaccine was effective at holding down deaths for middle aged and old people.

The left has been anti-science with a lot of this shit (and plenty of other stuff lately, as well), but much of the right incorrectly took the stance that the vaccine was useless, which wasn't the case at all.

At this point, a much better case can be made that the vaccine is useless except for very old/vulnerable people, but this is a different COVID.

Load Metric

How am I brainwashed? The numbers in 2020 and 2021 clearly show the vaccine was effective at holding down deaths for middle aged and old people.

Load Metric

The left has been anti-science with a lot of this shit (and plenty of other stuff lately, as well), but much of the right incorrectly took the stance that the vaccine was useless, which wasn't the case at all.

At this point, a much better case can be made that the vaccine is useless except for very old/vulnerable people, but this is a different COVID.

When was the survival rate ever below 99% for “middle aged” people?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Survival rate for the flu for middle aged people is about 100%. Same with every other common virus in the US.

COVID was actually killing middle aged people, and causing permanent damage to others. The death percentage numbers for the vaccinated and unvaccinated were starkly different. There were 44,000 COVID deaths of people aged 40-49, which accounted for about 12% of all deaths of people in that age group. A very large percentage of these were unvaccinated people.

The raw data speaks for itself. The left was never able to show by data that cloth masks worked (they didn't), that children (or young people) were in danger, or that natural immunity wasn't as good as the vaccine (it's better), or that two shots in 2021 stops transmission of today's Omicron (it doesn't). To this day, they still stick to these debunked beliefs. They deserve mockery for it.

But people on the right denying that the vaccine was effective in holding back deaths is equally retarded. Remember how the death numbers, which peaked in January 2021, dropped abruptly as soon as the vaccine was released? Was that just a coincidence?

C'mon, man.

Load Metric

Survival rate for the flu for middle aged people is about 100%. Same with every other common virus in the US.

COVID was actually killing middle aged people, and causing permanent damage to others. The death percentage numbers for the vaccinated and unvaccinated were starkly different. There were 44,000 COVID deaths of people aged 40-49, which accounted for about 12% of all deaths of people in that age group. A very large percentage of these were unvaccinated people.

The raw data speaks for itself. The left was never able to show by data that cloth masks worked (they didn't), that children (or young people) were in danger, or that natural immunity wasn't as good as the vaccine (it's better), or that two shots in 2021 stops transmission of today's Omicron (it doesn't). To this day, they still stick to these debunked beliefs. They deserve mockery for it.

But people on the right denying that the vaccine was effective in holding back deaths is equally retarded. Remember how the death numbers, which peaked in January 2021, dropped abruptly as soon as the vaccine was released? Was that just a coincidence?

C'mon, man.
    You didn’t answer my question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

C'mon, man.
    Would you want a 99% survival rate for any common virus, at the age you are right now?

Anything in middle age with a 1% chance of killing you is a disaster.

COVID actually didn't have a 1% death rate for middle aged people (it was lower), but as you see, it accounted for 12% of all deaths for people in their 40s, so that's a pretty significant new danger that wasn't there before. I knew 3 people aged 44-55 who died of COVID who were otherwise just normal middle aged guys.

It's okay, you can still say the left was horrendous with their handling of COVID while admitting the vaccine was useful in 2020-21 for people 40+.

Load Metric

Would you want a 99% survival rate for any common virus, at the age you are right now?

Anything in middle age with a 1% chance of killing you is a disaster.

COVID actually didn't have a 1% death rate for middle aged people (it was lower), but as you see, it accounted for 12% of all deaths for people in their 40s, so that's a pretty significant new danger that wasn't there before. I knew 3 people aged 44-55 who died of COVID who were otherwise just normal middle aged guys.

It's okay, you can still say the left was horrendous with their handling of COVID while admitting the vaccine was useful in 2020-21 for people 40+.
    So it was well over 99%

Some people may believe it’s rational to take an experimental, rushed, Trump endorsed medication for a disease with well over a 99% survival rate.

Probably the same people who believed the CDC when they claimed natural immunity isn’t a real thing.

Thread Information