Page 837 of 946 FirstFirst ... 337737787827833834835836837838839840841847887937 ... LastLast
Results 16,721 to 16,740 of 18916

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    The Trump administration pressured the FDA to authorize unproven treatments for Covid-19 and the first Covid-19 vaccines on an accelerated timeline, according to a House report released Wednesday.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...finds-00053428

Name:  2423ED3C-422B-4500-99D8-0A1E5CB64A6D.jpeg
Views: 322
Size:  15.0 KB

How does that one Shaggy song go?

Load Metric
    Timeline:

Vaccine ok
    Vaccine good
    Vaccine mandatory
    Vaccine deniers declared cranks and insane
    Vaccine unavoidably suspicious
    Vaccine not good
    Vaccine bad

Trump did the vaccine.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: lol

Load Metric
    lol really wouldnt surprise me a few months and all the pro vax, pro mask, pro lockdown biden supporters will be claiming they were against the jab all along and its all trumps fault

Comments

devidee: Spoiler alert!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    the media got them programmed so hard they will literally spout whatever they are told

Comments

dwai: str8 facts
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    it went from 100% safe and effective you wont catch covid to nobody said they would stop you getting covid or passing it on

Comments

dwai: str8 facts

Load Metric
    For the first time in Canadian history, the number one cause of death is ‘unknown causes’.

Comments

dwai: climate change strikes again

country978: lol dwai

NaturalBornHustler: NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Gold
    Load Metric
    Georgetown University imposing mask mandate on students again this fall. They don't want to let go. Booster shots mandatory too.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgetow...ss-instruction

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    the media got them programmed so hard they will literally spout whatever they are told
    NEVER FORGET BIG DICK AND KHALWAT

TWO OF THE BIGGEST PROPAGANDA DRONE MORON FAGGOTS THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN

Load Metric
    Name:  CA4F18CD-980B-404D-95B3-6CCDFBB37BCD.jpeg
Views: 272
Size:  94.5 KB

Comments

splitthis:

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/nate-s...covid-vaccine/

Liberals pressured Pfizer to delay vaccine until after election. We've truly been failed by our so called leaders.

Comments

devidee: Follow the (((political))) science!!

Load Metric
    Name:  79195949-933C-479D-981B-41D7BF2F9C87.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  60.6 KB

Comments

splitthis: Fuck that troll

Bronze
    Load Metric

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    I recently learned about conservative radio show host Wayne Root’s stunning anecdotal evidence about the 200 people who attended his wedding. He tracked what happened just 8 months after the wedding: 26 were injured and 7 died in the vaccinated group but nothing happened to people in the unvaccinated group, even though Wayne estimated that most of the guests were unvaccinated.

I loved the setup: it’s an almost “as good as it gets real-life randomized trial.”

A single anecdote isn’t compelling. What is compelling is that others are observing the same huge event rates. Wayne is hardly an outlier.

And the fact we can’t seem to find any stories equally extreme on the opposite side has got to be very troubling for those supporting the “safe and effective” narrative.

This is the type of post-marketing research the CDC should be doing: they should follow matched (or randomly selected) groups of vaxxed and unvaxxed people over time to document injuries and deaths just like Wayne did. If Wayne can do this, why can’t the CDC? The signal is huge.

Since none of Wayne’s friends died pre-vaccine (Wayne is 61), this suggests that hypotheses such as this one are consistent with what Wayne observed:

In the year after you are vaccinated with the COVID “vaccines”

you are 25X more likely to be injured and 20X more likely to die

expect at least a 7% rate of serious injury and a 2% chance of death

would be consistent with Wayne’s observations.

I validated that Wayne’s numbers weren’t just a fluke with surveys of my reader base. Over 600 readers responded and the numbers were very similar: 21 injuries and 5 deaths per 100 vaccinated, which is very close to the numbers reported by Wayne (assuming he had an even mix of vaxxed/unvaxxed guests).

An article on The Expose just claimed that 1 in every 246 Vaccinated People has died within 60 days of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to the UK Government which is a factor of 5 lower than my hypothesis, but that’s just limited to the first 60 days after a single dose.

And then I went even further looking for anecdotal evidence that Wayne was wrong. I asked my 50,000 followers on Gab for opposite anecdotes. None of the 372 people had an anecdote supporting use of the vaccine. Stunning.

Just comparing the number of anecdotes on each side of the narrative makes it very clear that the vaccines are making things worse.

LOL radio host "stunning anecdotal evidence."

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220826-133942_Reddit.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  680.6 KB

remember when you were a conspiracy theorist for daring to say lockdowns don't work?

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/theeliklein/status/1563192150522986496

If only people would have spoken up two years ago.

Oh wait, we did and we were labeled domestic terrorists for it.

Comments

country978: How courageous of her to say this after the fact.

splitthis: Fuck that bitch

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Alex Berenson was just on Rogan it's a must watch, an unbelievable interview. That motherfucker has the receipts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/status/1563293091708436480

Now comes the point in the exercise where the Democrats deny that they said what they said and did what they did.

Just like the BLM riots that same year. "We never encouraged no violence! We never told no police to stand down! We never said to defund them police! These are all right wing lies, you see!"

In a few years, Democrats are going to deny that they were ever for the mutilation of "trans" children, and that Republicans are just smearing them again.

Load Metric
    sorry todge but you completely bought into all the covid hysteria hook line and sinker so you dont get to gloat about this those are the rules

Comments

ok25:

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    i mean you hid in your house for 2 years straight and got like 4 jabs by now so yeah the covid fear cult are your people

Comments

ok25:

dwai: ROFL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
    I recently learned about conservative radio show host Wayne Root’s stunning anecdotal evidence about the 200 people who attended his wedding. He tracked what happened just 8 months after the wedding: 26 were injured and 7 died in the vaccinated group but nothing happened to people in the unvaccinated group, even though Wayne estimated that most of the guests were unvaccinated.

I loved the setup: it’s an almost “as good as it gets real-life randomized trial.”

A single anecdote isn’t compelling. What is compelling is that others are observing the same huge event rates. Wayne is hardly an outlier.

And the fact we can’t seem to find any stories equally extreme on the opposite side has got to be very troubling for those supporting the “safe and effective” narrative.

This is the type of post-marketing research the CDC should be doing: they should follow matched (or randomly selected) groups of vaxxed and unvaxxed people over time to document injuries and deaths just like Wayne did. If Wayne can do this, why can’t the CDC? The signal is huge.

Since none of Wayne’s friends died pre-vaccine (Wayne is 61), this suggests that hypotheses such as this one are consistent with what Wayne observed:

I validated that Wayne’s numbers weren’t just a fluke with surveys of my reader base. Over 600 readers responded and the numbers were very similar: 21 injuries and 5 deaths per 100 vaccinated, which is very close to the numbers reported by Wayne (assuming he had an even mix of vaxxed/unvaxxed guests).

An article on The Expose just claimed that 1 in every 246 Vaccinated People has died within 60 days of Covid-19 Vaccination in England according to the UK Government which is a factor of 5 lower than my hypothesis, but that’s just limited to the first 60 days after a single dose.

And then I went even further looking for anecdotal evidence that Wayne was wrong. I asked my 50,000 followers on Gab for opposite anecdotes. None of the 372 people had an anecdote supporting use of the vaccine. Stunning.

Just comparing the number of anecdotes on each side of the narrative makes it very clear that the vaccines are making things worse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_reasoning

LOL @ your dumb ass acting like this is what I stand my argument on, it's just some more info and yeah, an anecdote. If it's bullshit(could be) then the score in that contest is heavily weighted on 'experts' trucking theirs around for the last 3 years.

You're a retard

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post

Thread Information