Page 832 of 946 FirstFirst ... 332732782822828829830831832833834835836842882932 ... LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,640 of 18909

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Anyone know how Covid interacts with Dementia?

Asking for a friend.
    Read the last couple of months of mickeycrimm posts.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    OMG! NO WAY!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric
    Remember this?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Where have all the know it all faggots gone?

Thanks for playing

Load Metric
    Joe will be devastated if he loses his sense of smell:

Comments

TheXFactor: STOP sucking o
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The video destroyed my image of China. They're not ready to lead the world, fuck them don't let them touch Taiwan. People are losing their life savings in Chinese govt backed banks and they're using covid passes to suppress protests.
    That's shocking, Ji Jiping better fix this..

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Soooo op was worried about virus killing members here and it turns out we need to change op to coronavirus vaccine is definitely gonna kill a few of us.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/n...tin-can-reduce

What up sonatine you fat freak faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

Are you Australian or California?

I cannot understand why you guys are still grinding Covid and vaccines.

The only positive that came out of the whole episode was states rights. Do whatever you feel is right for you. If your state and your neighbors are weird like Los Angeles and somehow you were too high to see that coming - move. It is likely that Covid policies are not your only problem anyway.

No one is forcing you to do anything.

Comments

country978: its still a huge issue. people got hurt real bad because of the lies and mistakes.

ok25: Gullible faggot
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-22-2022 at 12:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CNN is such garbage. A doctor wrote a piece there on comparing Trump's COVID to Biden's COVID.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/22/opini...itz/index.html

First, he starts off taking a stab at Trump for no reason, implying that Trump had no faith in scientific knowledge of the disease:

Leaving to others a consideration of the two men's comparatively different governing styles as well as their levels of apparent faith in scientific facts, their illnesses, just 21 months apart, provide an excellent opportunity to compare the available medical options as well as the frustrations presented by a new disease in its first months to a much better-studied disease well into its third year.
    What? Trump put his full faith in science when he got COVID, which is why he received a full course of just-developed treatments which perhaps saved his life.

After that, the article is reasonable, comparing the facts of the difference in the two Presidents' situations.

However, this guy is so hesitant to admit that Omicron is much less severe than original COVID that he makes the following laughable statement near the end:

In contrast, the current dominant strain is Omicron subvariant BA.5, which is more transmissible than the original virus from 2020. But it's not yet clear how BA.5 measures up in terms of the severity of disease it causes, and until that is better understood, it's impossible to compare Trump's experience to Biden's.

You see, Democrats aren't allowed to admit that COVID danger now is substantially less of a big deal than COVID danger in 2020, so they have to stick with, "Well, we don't know Omicron BA.5 yet! No way to know how bad it is!"

Of course we know. Omicron BA.5 is the least deadly of the variants, from what we can see, and there's no chance it's anywhere near the threat of Original or Delta COVID.

And a doctor wrote this shit.

Amazing.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

The only positive that came out of the whole episode was states rights. Do whatever you feel is right for you. If your state and your neighbors are weird like Los Angeles and somehow you were too high to see that coming - move. It is likely that Covid policies are not your only problem anyway.

New Zealand......did the 15 previous mentions not tip you off?

You don't understand because you don't live here or know anything.

LOL just move? Fuck off you ignorant cunt. I saw through this bullshit day one, you didn't. Dumb ass

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bunch of fucking clowns here who hide from the argument when the absolute corrupt bullshit narrative falls apart and the media disgraces have to walk it back. Shut the fuck up. Retards

Silver
    Load Metric

Yes they did.

Coercion (/koʊˈɜːrʒən, -ʃən/) is compelling a party to act in an involuntary manner by use of threats, including threats of force. It involves a set of forceful actions which violate the free will of an individual in order to induce a desired response.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Silver
    Load Metric

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-...h-meals-2021-9

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/edu...-advice-issued

Silver
    Load Metric
    Retard from NZ https://www.reddit.com/user/OutsideC...7254/comments/

OutsideCharacter7254

5 days ago

What are you even talking about what proof I don’t see anything lol I get my medical advice from the same place I’ve been getting it since I was born my doctor you think anyone would get there medical advice from some random person who probably didn’t finish high school, you think you know stuff because you googled a few cherry picked articles and now your a doctor lol there’s a reason everyone in life is in there position it’s because there either very smart or not smart enough, I think your in the not smart enough group, so wake up and protect yourself from this terrible virus that does very terrible things to our bodies if you don’t want a vax then wear a mask so at least your creator will have mercy on you

OutsideCharacter7254
    5 days ago

This is an absolute abomination of an article or whatever you want to call it there is no way in hell that all that data about the adverse reactions could have been tallied in 2 years for all those ailments not even close, that’s all b s people watch out for this kind of b s because I’ve caught these anti vaxers lying many times claiming to be doctors and scientists and this is the same thing right here, ivermectin Loloo there still on this, hydroxy that has wayyyyyy more side effects ya then the vaccine lol wow this is nuts now

OutsideCharacter7254
    6 days ago

Lol spoken like a true anti vaxer don’t worry I didn’t expect anything else that’s what they always say when they don’t have proof or when they know there wrong they say o look it up or I saw it in a picture lol you guys will get there don’t worry it’s only a matter of time before You realize that 90 percent of everything you guys believe in is b s

OutsideCharacter7254
    6 days ago

I don’t get it doesn’t that show that the vaxx worked for at least a year and a half the vaxx doesn’t have a lasting immunity they told us that it’s about 6 months I’m not sure what there point is here, it just shows that the vaxx did it’s job basically lol

OutsideCharacter7254
    7 days ago

I went swimming today bad idea when I got out heart was racing , felt weak and my left outer chest was killing me I guess I over did it not good

OutsideCharacter7254
    9 days ago

I’ve had basically the same thing but I feel pretty shitty with all this it all started after my 2 nd pfizer shot as well , done all the heart tests all clear now just looking for another doctor to try and figure this out

OutsideCharacter7254
    3 points ·
    12 days ago

I have those exact symptoms left sided with extreme pain in the chest and ribs heart feels like it’s pounding so hard I’m not sure if this is Costo or pericarditis I have done all kinds of heart tests all normal but no one can tell me if it’s Costo or something else it’s nuts

OutsideCharacter7254
    13 days ago

I went to pain clinic this week they can’t do anything for you they told me to take Tylenol lol

OutsideCharacter7254
    16 days ago

My pains are exactly where yours are like identical it’s crazy I too have done all kinds of heart tests including cardiac mri and nothing but my symptoms are brutal , I’m afraid it’s pericarditis and there just not seeing it I’m seeing a lot of people who say they have the same pains and after 4 or 5 echos they finally caught it and it was pericarditis not Costo , but I’m not sure what is what now days all I know if that I’m in a whole lot of pain and agony

OutsideCharacter7254
    18 days ago

I’m having the same thing I’ve been to the ER 7 times now since last July I get weird pounding heart expecially at night when sleeping and really bad chest pain almost everyday they looked for pericarditis but said they don’t see it so mine could be Costo but not for sure heat on chest and pain killers like tylonal try that it will help take away the pain at least

Silver
    Load Metric

Thread Information