Page 829 of 947 FirstFirst ... 329729779819825826827828829830831832833839879929 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,580 of 18936

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

"Heart attacks and blood clots" .... them are injuries from the useless not so safe and not so effective vaccine, and when you die they will just blame the cold-19 virus anyways, it's a lose lose situation for you, either the cold-19 virus is gonna kill ya because of your weakened immune system from the jab, or you will catch some other disease because of your weakened immune system from the jab, or your own immune system is gonna kill ya when it goes into hyper drive mode from all the spike protein that's embedded in the tissues in your major organs that's not suppose to be there ( heart,lungs,brain etc..) heart attack , blood clots and strokes .....
    good luck
    Sometimes I get lost in the anti vax sphere myself, after a while it's seems like they're right.
    Who can you really trust to bring it to you straight? Here ya go.

This guy has been iN the ER treating Covid cases from day 1

Check in with him every now n then
    video #1 , my point exactly, all the vaccinated and boosted fools seem to be having a harder time with the cold-19 variants ....
    video #2 , people just really need to quit visiting the Congo and Nigeria to have sex with monkeys and the locals ( this is how AIDS was formed too )
    also video #2, gay sex with men should be illegal like it is in the Arabic world, too many diseases arise and are spread with gay sex from men, for example monkey pox and AIDS.....

Load Metric
    @Entropy , you asked "Who can you really trust to bring it to you straight?"

i like these 2 Dr's cause their not paid and bought for by big pharma unlike your guy, and they show actual studies and graphs and not just blah blah blah bullshit stuff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

No i'm placing my order soon, I'm thinking 50 pack of black KN95's. Hopefully that'll be the last pack I ever buy.
    It's such a minor inconvenience that will save millions of lives. People are like let them die I'm not looking uncool for a few minutes.
    wtf.

Each time you catch covid and recover the odds of heart attacks and all that goes up by alot.
    Medical data to back that up? Didn’t think so. ”All that” Pathetic.
    1:15 I never lie, i read an article but it's all good

Load Metric
    The only deadly virus is LIBERALISM

Comments

1dollarboxcar: true
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  B179AC5D-4055-40E4-8D11-0EB25B6456EA.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  129.5 KB

Name:  48FCD632-2A1E-4F17-B47F-557194B44EAE.jpeg
Views: 351
Size:  117.8 KB

They were never conspiracy theories. They were always spoiler alerts.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  B179AC5D-4055-40E4-8D11-0EB25B6456EA.jpeg
Views: 323
Size:  129.5 KB

Name:  48FCD632-2A1E-4F17-B47F-557194B44EAE.jpeg
Views: 351
Size:  117.8 KB

They were never conspiracy theories. They were always spoiler alerts.
    BCR and the big brained brigade will ignore this no doubt

Compliance19 revealed the bitch in him and the rest of the weak or apathetic

Silver
    Load Metric
    In a press conference dripping with a mix of exasperation and dry-witted sarcasm, two officials at one of the largest hospital systems in Southern California threw a bucket of cold water on media and government efforts to whip the public into a state of fear over the latest Covid-19 uptick.

Their remarks came on the same day that Los Angeles County health director Barbara Ferrer declared the county had moved into a "high" level of Covid transmission. Two consecutive weeks in that status would trigger the reimposition of an indoor mask mandate on the nearly 10 million people who still choose to live there.

The press conference featured Brad Spellberg, the chief medical officer of Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center (LAC + USC), along with epidemiologist Paul Holtom.

Spellberg kicked off the duo's ridicule of Covid fearmongering with an exasperated description of the Covid situation: "It's just the same. It's not changed. It's been the same. It's like...two months of the same."

He backed up his characterization with charts depicting county cases and the hospital's own Covid admission data.

"The numbers at [LAC+USC] Covid-positive tests have continued to go up, but this isn't because we're seeing a ton of people with symptomatic disease being admitted...we're seeing a lot of people with mild disease in urgent care and [emergency department] who go home and do not get admitted.

Of those who are admitted, they're 90% of the time not admitted due to Covid. Only 10% of our Covid-positive admissions are admitted due to Covid. Virtually none of them go to the ICU, and when they do go to the ICU, it is not for pneumonia. They are not intubated."

As for the worst kind of Covid-ICU case, Spellberg said, "We haven't seen one of those since February. It's been months." He said today's Covid patients in intensive care are more typically associated with conditions like electrolyte abnormalities or auto-immune attack of the nerves that may or may not be Covid-driven.

He continued:

"Certainly, if the experience of our hospital is reflective of across the county, which I believe it is, we're just seeing nobody with severe Covid disease. As of this morning, we have no one in the hospital who had pulmonary disease due to Covid. Nobody in the hospital....NOBODY. Nobody who had Covid-19 disease as we would see it in the past. So I guess it is hard to get a little more excited."

The epidemiologist noted that Los Angeles County could soon reimpose an indoor mask mandate "based on numbers." However, he said, "certainly, there's no reason from a hospitalization-due-to-covid-push perspective to be worried at his point."

Holtom transitioned away from the Covid portion of the press conference by administering a final dose of humor: "I'm so tired about not being worried about Covid for week after week, the very least we could do is bring up another potential pandemic and get worried about it, because at least that way we have something to be worried about!"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    In a press conference dripping with a mix of exasperation and dry-witted sarcasm, two officials at one of the largest hospital systems in Southern California threw a bucket of cold water on media and government efforts to whip the public into a state of fear over the latest Covid-19 uptick.

Their remarks came on the same day that Los Angeles County health director Barbara Ferrer declared the county had moved into a "high" level of Covid transmission. Two consecutive weeks in that status would trigger the reimposition of an indoor mask mandate on the nearly 10 million people who still choose to live there.

The press conference featured Brad Spellberg, the chief medical officer of Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center (LAC + USC), along with epidemiologist Paul Holtom.

Spellberg kicked off the duo's ridicule of Covid fearmongering with an exasperated description of the Covid situation: "It's just the same. It's not changed. It's been the same. It's like...two months of the same."

He backed up his characterization with charts depicting county cases and the hospital's own Covid admission data.

"The numbers at [LAC+USC] Covid-positive tests have continued to go up, but this isn't because we're seeing a ton of people with symptomatic disease being admitted...we're seeing a lot of people with mild disease in urgent care and [emergency department] who go home and do not get admitted.

Of those who are admitted, they're 90% of the time not admitted due to Covid. Only 10% of our Covid-positive admissions are admitted due to Covid. Virtually none of them go to the ICU, and when they do go to the ICU, it is not for pneumonia. They are not intubated."

As for the worst kind of Covid-ICU case, Spellberg said, "We haven't seen one of those since February. It's been months." He said today's Covid patients in intensive care are more typically associated with conditions like electrolyte abnormalities or auto-immune attack of the nerves that may or may not be Covid-driven.

He continued:

"Certainly, if the experience of our hospital is reflective of across the county, which I believe it is, we're just seeing nobody with severe Covid disease. As of this morning, we have no one in the hospital who had pulmonary disease due to Covid. Nobody in the hospital....NOBODY. Nobody who had Covid-19 disease as we would see it in the past. So I guess it is hard to get a little more excited."

The epidemiologist noted that Los Angeles County could soon reimpose an indoor mask mandate "based on numbers." However, he said, "certainly, there's no reason from a hospitalization-due-to-covid-push perspective to be worried at his point."

Holtom transitioned away from the Covid portion of the press conference by administering a final dose of humor: "I'm so tired about not being worried about Covid for week after week, the very least we could do is bring up another potential pandemic and get worried about it, because at least that way we have something to be worried about!"

they desperately need mail in ballots and nobody gonna buy it this time

can't wait for crackhead bcr or fat as fuck sonatine to chime in with their expert take on the new Covid situation

Comments

ok25: They are done. Smart enough at least to realize they played themselves thoroughly

Silver
    Load Metric
    Vaccinated Vs. Unvaccinated Qatari study(https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....06.22277306v1) a couple of weeks back

Summary: Vaccinated persons immunity lasts for 3 months and goes into negative efficacy, so you need to be booster every 3 months to have efficacy against covid.

Unvaccinated persons who have caught covid have a higher efficacy which lasts up to 3 years. Even after 2 years the efficacy is higher than a freshly boosted person

Comments

1dollarboxcar:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Ignore the oof
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Vaccinated Vs. Unvaccinated Qatari study(https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....06.22277306v1) a couple of weeks back

Summary: Vaccinated persons immunity lasts for 3 months and goes into negative efficacy, so you need to be booster every 3 months to have efficacy against covid.

Unvaccinated persons who have caught covid have a higher efficacy which lasts up to 3 years. Even after 2 years the efficacy is higher than a freshly boosted person.
    I’m not a scientist, but the antibodies of an unvaccinated person may be more effective long term. I’d like to think that getting vaxxed (but not boosted) was the right thing for me, being a 58 year old smoker. I felt like I has a moderate cold for 4 days and then was fine

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Unvaccinated persons who have caught covid have a higher efficacy which lasts up to 3 years. Even after 2 years the efficacy is higher than a freshly boosted person.
    I’m not a scientist, but the antibodies of an unvaccinated person may be more effective long term. I’d like to think that getting vaxxed (but not boosted) was the right thing for me, being a 58 year old smoker. I felt like I has a moderate cold for 4 days and then was fine
    All cause mortality has risen for your age group all over AFTER the 'vaccines'

Look at this if you are interested

and

READ THE COMMENTS

Chris Spatz
    11 days ago
    Dr. Campbell, sadly, anyone who’s educated enough and is willing to be honest with themselves knows why this is happening.

Gut Instinct 1776
    8 days ago
    My sister died this year after a 3 month battle w what was originally thought to be sudden onset of encephalitis in fall of 2021. Perfectly healthy & vibrant before symptom onset. She wasn’t stressed out as the lockdowns had not impacted her. No loss of income for her. No autoimmune issues. She exercised frequently, yoga & bike riding. After developing difficulty w speaking, changes in handwriting & ataxia developed, several lesions in her brain were revealed by MRI, one on her brainstem. Several spinal taps revealed nothing. She lost the ability to control her dominant side, lost the ability to swallow, had to have feeding tube placed & eventually developed pneumonia. Finally, after no improvement & after massive doses of prednisone, neurologists at Duke Univ (supposedly the best in the SE US) decided to biopsy a lesion. They discovered abnormal cells in her brain. She passed away a few days after her 65 birthday & 3 months after initial acute symptoms. Autopsy of brain revealed spike proteins from her moderna therapy which she had received 9 mo before her passing. Yes! We need massive investigations worldwide as to WHY the sudden increase in mortality. Ignoring & dismissing & censoring what is glaringly in our faces everyday is the worst human criminality of my lifetime.

Matthew Clarke
    10 days ago
    In the USA., this issue was raised , because the Insurance companies , who meet regularly, noticed a significant spike in UNEXPLAINED non covid deaths similar to those outlined by Dr.Campbell. The data also threw up the main causes - myocarditis + 270%, pulmonary embolisms + 470% and Bells palsy + 300%. predominantly males between 18-49! - compared to 2015-2019 data. I think it's time to find out why don't you? Though I and others have some idea what's causing it, and it's not called "sudden death syndrome" !

Sunny16
    4 days ago (edited)
    In Poland where I’m from, we had
    200 000 extra deaths last year.
    Population of the country is around 38 million.
    After two years of circus so many ppl are coming to the hospitals with terrible medical conditions. For many there is no hope as the diagnosis came too late.
    So many children are sick with RSV and other diseases as their immunity is in shambles. Mental health crisis is getting worse and worse.

For 2 years people have been denied healthcare.
    Mothers had to give birth alone and often were separated from their children after birth.
    Elderly ppl were dying alone in the hospitals often not receiving appropriate help after testing positive.
    Any covid treatment was banned and doctors who prescribed it were silenced.
    Being connected to respiratory machines was practically death sentence but it was the only method of treatment used.
    Death numbers were falsified because anyone who died and had positive test was classified as death due covid.

Ambulances and hospitals often refused to help unvaccinated patients.
    Finally the jab was mandated for all medical personnel including medical students and pharmacists.

Most doctors seem support vaccination while nurses, paramedics and others often question it more.
    Government payed extra money to doctors for covid patients. Some medics made fortunes.
    In my opinion these are crimes against humanity.
    Both government officials and medical professionals have to be held responsible!
    Not long ago some doctors stated in media articles that wearing masks caused drop of immunity in society in general.
    Now they are starting to scare ppl again with “new wave” and talking about bringing back the masks and vaccines.

Medical system is corrupted and broken. Medical professionals are thought dogmas which is unscientific.
    It’s a never ending nightmare and I totally lost my trust in doctors.
    The most scandalous thing is that our “health minister” or “minister of sudden death” as many call him these days stated that the extra deaths are our citizens fault because we make unhealthy choices!!!

YOU GET THE POINT
    13,770 Comments ARE THEY ALL FAKE?

Did you call people dumb for not getting it like BCR?

Where is that smug faggot now?

Ignoring it all to protect his ego

Comments

1dollarboxcar: spot on...

NaturalBornHustler: FACTS ONLY

Load Metric
    spike protein collecting in major organs , brain, heart, lungs, etc... i said that earlier in this thread, and it's not the spike protein from the virus, it's the genetically altered one in MRNA POISON !!

Comments

ok25: Reposted same DC video, my bad homie.

Load Metric
    There are really stupid people.

And then there are people who take an experimental drug for a virus with a 99.995467% survival rate whom even the really stupid people laugh at for being brain dead.

Comments

ok25:

Load Metric
    flip flop Falsey setting the "science" straight...

Silver
    Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    This is the husband/housewife of New Zealand's Prime Minister/Mr Ed Impersonator

https://twitter.com/NZClarke/status/1442999613603004419

Load Metric
    Where's that huge faggot khalwat?

did he get him and his wife and children all the appropriate shots?

he hasn't stuck his stupid face on this site since he got clowned the fuck out of here for being such a brainwashed idiot dweeb

Load Metric
    sometimes they say the quiet part out loud

Silver
    Load Metric

Thread Information