Page 825 of 948 FirstFirst ... 325725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast
Results 16,481 to 16,500 of 18943

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    I tested positive with a home kit two days ago. Just a runny nose and a slight cough. No loss of energy. Called my doctor. Got to quarantine for 5 days. That sucks. I want to be out doing stuff.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I tested positive with a home kit two days ago. Just a runny nose and a slight cough. No loss of energy. Called my doctor. Got to quarantine for 5 days. That sucks. I want to be out doing stuff.
    You would think COVID and AIDS wouldn't play nice but what do I know. Decades of antivirals may have set you up well.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    There is always the Risk of Ruin

It’s in my rotation now.

Comments

country978: mine too

Silver
    Load Metric
    ANOTHER L FOR TEAM VAX!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/i...r-pointing-has

https://ravarora.substack.com/p/the-...yocarditis-c21

Below is a summary (pdf) of vaccine-induced myocarditis rates for various doses (approximate calculations):

Post Pfizer dose 1: 15/million

Post Pfizer dose 2: 55/million

Post Moderna dose 1: 17/million

Post Moderna dose 2: 184/million

As an example, for every roughly 5,500 second doses of the Moderna vaccine given, one male (in the age range 16–24) will suffer from vaccine-induced myocarditis. And given the immeasurably low risk of serious COVID-19 disease in healthy men of that age category, this is a relatively high risk compared to a modest reward at best.

Notice even a single dose of the vaccine poses a higher threat of myocarditis than COVID-19 does. The average risk of vaccine-induced myocarditis from the second dose is more than eight times higher than that from infection.

It gets worse.

The study also finds vaccine-induced myocarditis to be a higher risk than COVID-induced myocarditis in men aged 25–39 for two doses of Moderna or Moderna-Pfizer combination.

For several months, the media and public health bureaucrats have been peddling dangerous misinformation about COVID-19 posing a higher risk to young men than the vaccine. Instead of examining individualized risk-benefit ratios, they look at the aggregate data and find a general benefit to justify their “everyone should get vaccinated!” campaign. A few of umpteen examples:

CNBC: “Myocarditis risk higher after Covid infection than Pfizer or Moderna vaccination, CDC finds”

Reuters: “Higher risk of heart complications from COVID-19 than vaccines -study”

CNN: “Pediatric cardiologists explain myocarditis and why your teen should still get a Covid-19 vaccine”

The Conversation: “Myocarditis: COVID-19 is a much bigger risk to the heart than vaccination”

Silver
    Load Metric
    Reuters: “Higher risk of heart complications from COVID-19 than vaccines -study” <<<

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Myocarditis cases in USA, Ages 12-20:

2019: 16
    2020: 9
    2021: 2,301

Prolly just a jooincidence.
    All of this myocarditis shit is absolutely nonsensical if youÂ’re going to use fake numbers meant to fool people who are idiots. I think youÂ’re just trolling because it feels impossible you could be stupid enough to not know myocarditis was always a young manÂ’s disease given I know youÂ’re somewhat educated.

The rest of these morons in this thread are completely uneducated, so they actually believe this shit. I had two kids I played sports with have myocarditis within a 3 year window. Both were ultimately fine.

ItÂ’s the thing thatÂ’s always killed football players in college, which is another reason I have to assume youÂ’re trolling because you followed that world closely and couldnÂ’t have missed it.

The notion there were a handful of myocarditis cases before the vaccine is pure idiocy. ItÂ’s always been common, particularly with boys.

Here is a study from 2013, long before any vaccine, which show the highest incidence of myocarditis in boys is ages 16-20. There are more cases in any given year than even the numbers post vaccine that you think are bad.

IÂ’m not even saying the vaccine hasnÂ’t increased it, but to be taken seriously, you canÂ’t post some nonsense saying there were 9 cases of myocarditis in an entire year when itÂ’s always been fairly common for young men as far as something that lands you in the hospital.

You want to even attempt to prove something, use an accurate number from pre-vaccine and post vaccine. With women, itÂ’s always been later in life. Show me that itÂ’s skewed younger since vaccine. Show me the thousands of cases of myocarditis that have always occurred are now more likely fatal.

That would be making an actual point and not just grabbing fake numbers from Twitter or Reddit or where ever that garbage came from. ItÂ’s always been young manÂ’s malady.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24064227/

Comments

devidee: ^^ The ‘I knew two guys, guy ^^ LULLLZZZ

Load Metric
    Clearly you arenÂ’t breaking character or had a stroke. 9 cases of myocarditis in a calender year with a population of 330 million in its most popular demographic. ThatÂ’s legit retarded and you arenÂ’t that dumb.

Comments

devidee: Bro, I knew two guys who didn’t get myocarditis before the vax.

Load Metric
    BCR LOSING IT YALL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    BCR LOSING IT YALL
    I’m not losing it. I know you’re retarded and most of the trumptards here and I’m fine with that. Your idiocy makes me giggle.

I know he isn’t.

“3.1 million cases of myocarditis were diagnosed in 2017”

But only 9 in the third most populous country in the world. Imagine thinking that.

“While we often associate cardiovascular conditions with elderly populations, myocarditis can affect anyone, including young adults, children and infants. In fact, it most often affects otherwise healthy, young, athletic types with the high-risk population being those of ages from puberty through their early 30’s, affecting males twice as often as females. Myocarditis is the 3rd leading cause of Sudden Death in children and young adults.”

3rd leading cause of sudden death in children and young adults, in 2017, yet America somehow only had 9 total cases for a whole year. At least make up something that is a little close.

Comments

devidee: Clearly safe and effective, bro

ok25: SEETHE FAGGOT SEETHE

Load Metric
    Name:  redditsave.com_ag6lskr973a91.gif
Views: 253
Size:  2.13 MB

take it easy bro it's a poker forum

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Myocarditis cases in USA, Ages 12-20:

2019: 16
    2020: 9
    2021: 2,301

Prolly just a jooincidence.
    All of this myocarditis shit is absolutely nonsensical if youÂ’re going to use fake numbers meant to fool people who are idiots. I think youÂ’re just trolling because it feels impossible you could be stupid enough to not know myocarditis was always a young manÂ’s disease given I know youÂ’re somewhat educated.

The rest of these morons in this thread are completely uneducated, so they actually believe this shit. I had two kids I played sports with have myocarditis within a 3 year window. Both were ultimately fine.

ItÂ’s the thing thatÂ’s always killed football players in college, which is another reason I have to assume youÂ’re trolling because you followed that world closely and couldnÂ’t have missed it.

The notion there were a handful of myocarditis cases before the vaccine is pure idiocy. ItÂ’s always been common, particularly with boys.

Here is a study from 2013, long before any vaccine, which show the highest incidence of myocarditis in boys is ages 16-20. There are more cases in any given year than even the numbers post vaccine that you think are bad.

IÂ’m not even saying the vaccine hasnÂ’t increased it, but to be taken seriously, you canÂ’t post some nonsense saying there were 9 cases of myocarditis in an entire year when itÂ’s always been fairly common for young men as far as something that lands you in the hospital.

You want to even attempt to prove something, use an accurate number from pre-vaccine and post vaccine. With women, itÂ’s always been later in life. Show me that itÂ’s skewed younger since vaccine. Show me the thousands of cases of myocarditis that have always occurred are now more likely fatal.

That would be making an actual point and not just grabbing fake numbers from Twitter or Reddit or where ever that garbage came from. ItÂ’s always been young manÂ’s malady.

WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

EMBARRASSING CLOWN MAN

Silver
    Load Metric
    BIG BRAIN BCR SAYS NOTHING TO SEE HERE. BURIED SO DEEP IN SAND AND ITS IRRITATING HIS VAGINA BUT HE'S MAD AT THE PEOPLE PULLING HIM UP TO BREATHE SOME AIR. STUPID CUNT

Non-Covid excess deaths: why are they rising? Experts call for probe as mortality rates in England and Wales climb despite drop in coronavirus deaths

There is a 163% rise in life insurance claims at Lincoln National. They are the fifth largest insurance company in the US. The increase is huge. That’s not a 63% increase. It’s 163% increase, almost a tripling of the death rate. That isn’t COVID. COVID doesn’t kill anywhere close to that number of people. We are looking at the biggest killer in history and nobody can figure out what it is! Watch this video. You will never see a story on this on mainstream media; they ignore it.

Excess deaths are on the rise – but not because of Covid

Office for National Statistics data leads health experts to call for urgent investigation into what is causing the excess mortality

Life insurance companies are reporting record numbers of excess deaths. These are not “statistical fluctuations.” The deaths are all caused by a huge intervention that is affecting the health of millions of people. And it’s all new. Nothing like this ever happened before 2021. Nothing of this magnitude has EVER happened in their history.

England: Excess Deaths on the Rise But NOT because of COVID – Experts Call for Investigation

The overall shift in the causes of death from respiratory to cardiac is impossible to ignore and can’t be explained if it wasn’t the COVID vaccine. A friend of mine who lives in Massachusetts noticed the exact same effect after he did a FOIA request on all deaths in Massachusetts. He looked at the ICD-10 causes of deaths: the deaths shifted from J codes (respiratory) to “I codes” (circulatory). Now we learn that the exact same thing happened in the UK in 2021 according to official UK government numbers. This is a huge effect and there must be a cause, but the health authorities are simply baffled and cannot explain it. It’s safe to say that such a shift has never happened before in history. Clearly, something new happened starting in 2021 that affected massive numbers of people worldwide. I wonder what that might have been?

The vaccine injuries of toddlers who are now having seizures cannot be explained. This is now a daily occurrence for 2 and 3-year-old kids to have seizures. It’s only happening in vaccinated kids and most often between 2 and 5 days of vaccination from the COVID vaccine. Doctors are not allowed to report it publicly (not allowed to share on social media or the press) so each doctor thinks it is simply a “one-off” event that is ONLY happening to them, so they think it is just “bad luck.” If doctors would be allowed to speak publicly, they would realize the massive pattern. This is why hospitals muzzle the doctors: so the public NEVER finds out. We have multiple reports of these from nurses who are scared that their social media accounts are being monitored.

Countries are starting to realize birth rates are dropping and there are more stillbirths. Sweden, the UK, Germany, etc. See my article about birth rates.

The deaths and injuries are happening in plain view of everyone with no plausible explanation for all the coincidences. All of the events are only happening to vaccinated people.

Think about all the rock concerts that have been terminated or canceled due to medical reasons. Justin Bieber, Santana, … Someone sent me a list of four other concerts that were canceled recently. This isn’t normal folks.

Athletes are dying in plain sight at 22X normal. Every day. Today, former NHL defenseman Bryan Marchment died “unexpectedly.”

Even young UPS drivers, like 24-year-old Estegan Chavez, Jr. are dying while delivering packages which are not nearly as physically demanding. These are just the deaths you hear about though.

Pilots are having events at unprecedented rates, but the airlines are refusing to screen the pilots for cardiac issues. When Bob Snow had a cardiac event right after he landed, he didn’t even get a call from the CEO of American Airlines. The FAA won’t require pilot screening. They know exactly what they would find. So they look the other way and say nothing and pretend these events never happened. The pilots know. Any member of the public with a working brain can figure this out.

Surveys consistently show that less than 50% of Americans are willing to get more shots of the vaccine. Most of America is clued in, even though none of the media people are. As a result, the government is throwing away tens of millions of vaccine doses due to insufficient demand (which is why Peter Marks of the FDA said he’d do anything except debate the opposition to reduce vaccine hesitancy. So basically we are literally throwing away billions of dollars of taxpayer money to produce a product nobody wants. Is anyone in Congress complaining about the government waste: No. Not a single person. Is anyone in the mainstream media pointing out this is stupid to order a product nobody wants? Nope. Nobody in mainstream media is going to publish an op-ed like that. They all just go along as if nothing is wrong.

People’s young healthy friends are having medical problems at unprecedented rates (though not everyone is realizing this). For example, today I learned that one of our country club employees that I knew died from a stroke at age 52.

Whenever we do audience surveys, every audience always reports a comparable or excess rate of death from the vaccine vs. COVID. So even if you don’t see it yourself, the live audience surveys are very convincing since there is no “bias” in these live surveys. Nobody but “misinformation spreaders” like myself are willing to do the surveys for some reason.

User surveys done by professional third party polling firms consistently show the vaccines have killed more people than COVID has. The NY Times, 60 Minutes, etc. all refuse to do the surveys themselves. They don’t want anyone to know. Our next step is to use a big name polling organization to promote this result so it is not coming from “anti-vaxxers.” This poll will be impossible for anyone to ignore.

Mandates are vanishing even though COVID rates are increasing. For example, see this story about what is happening in parts of Australia where they are backing off their former recommendations with no apologies whatsoever:

Vanishing vaccine mandates: No apology from our once-so-zealous public health officials

The evidence shows that COVID was created in a US government funded biolab. Watch this video. Professor Jeffrey Sachs was responsible for the independent Lancet investigation. But in that video he also said that there is no interest in learning more, not in any country in the entire world. How can there be no interest in learning more? The only way there can be no interest in learning more is if the US government did it. Check out this article in Science: “Fights over confidentiality pledge and conflicts of interest tore apart COVID-19 origin probe: Former members of The Lancet task force challenge why economist Jeffrey Sachs disbanded effort.” Sachs figures out Daszak is conflicted and Daszak won’t produce documents showing a conflict. So the panel sides with Daszak!!! It is completely stunning that nearly the whole panel is conflicted and corrupt. Sachs emerges as the hero here. He calls for further investigation by an unbiased commission due to the smoking gun evidence of a contract that was “supposedly” never funded. Nobody takes him up on it because he’s right; what they want is a corrupt investigation only. The contract fits the origin of COVID like a glove and Daszak’s defense is “it was never funded, therefore the work wasn’t done.” But it’s not as simple as that (as the article points out). Daszak is lying. I double-checked with a former EcoHealth Alliance employee who was in a position to know. You have to have data to get funding on these proposals. The bottom line is Peter Daszak shouldn’t be trusted. There’s more, but we’ll leave it at that.

Vaccine injuries are now being compensated in other countries, but not in America. How can the vaccines not injure anyone in America? Thousands have applied for compensation, but not a single award has been given. That’s simply impossible if there isn’t a government cover-up.

The most extensive investigations ever done on a death, 14 months of intensive investigation, have proven that the vaccines kill people. 27-year-old Jack Last of Stowmarket was vaccinated on March 30, 2021 and died days later. It took 14 months of investigation to determine he was killed by the vaccine.

Even John Campbell who is pro-vaccine, admits that the excess deaths are not just happening in the UK: they are happening worldwide. Just listen to the first 30 seconds of this video. Of course, the CDC isn’t investigating anything even though American life insurance companies are reporting deaths that are off-the-charts. The CDC is NEVER going to investigate this. It’s bigger than COVID and they know full well what it is. That’s why they are NOT going to investigate and The NY Times is NEVER going to fault them for this. After all, it’s only the biggest medical cause of death in our history.

Ed Dowd was interviewed by the Defender and the CHD Roundtable and made the following points:

1. The group life claims come from a younger, employed demographic dying neither from COVID nor suicide

2. This group of largely millennials fed “a silent Vietnam War” body-count-wise (61,000 in 2021, how many insurance companies counted not stated)

3. The connection to the shots is demonstrated by the “hockey stick” plots of deaths versus time clearly marked by mandates and boosters: the smoking gun

4. CEOs who mandated the shots are reluctant to publicize their responsibility for killing their employees

5. The financial catastrophe will push these data into mainstream news sooner or later
    6. Ed was working directly with actuaries and insurance executives specifically counting group life claims, not just deaths among the general population. The exponential rates of change marked by dates of vaccine roll out, mandate implementations and boosters nails the vaccine inference for these fatalities reported this way. The argument is hard to contest. “Smoking gun,” as he says. This is insurance industry hard data: money paid out. This is why this is so impressive and to-the-point.

7. There is no response from any fact checkers on this.

Former highly respected blue-pilled doctors like Dr. Naureen Shaikh in Sausalito have seen enough and are now willing to come out of the closet and speak about vaccine injuries even though it means the end of her career in medicine.

Articles written by respected scientists like Peter Doshi are slammed by people who refuse to be held publicly accountable for their remarks. Read this article by Professor Norman Fenton which summarizes the bogus arguments made to smear these scientists who are speaking the truth, “Response to Susan Oliver video “Antivaxxers fooled by p-hacking and apples to oranges comparison.” Almost definitely, the “Doshi paper” will not be published for reasons explained in this article by Phil Harper. Susan Oliver will not have a discussion with Fenton and it’s pretty obvious who is spreading the misinformation for anyone spending any time on this. Instead, she produces a second video instead of agreeing to be held accountable. Susan summarized her view of the paper in this tweet (which included the link to the video) that was retweeted by people like Prof Sir David Spiegelhalter (a world renowned expert on probability and risk) and Prof Peter Hansen (Econometrician, Data Scientist, and Latene Distinguished Professor of Economics at UNC, Chapel Hill). Hansen and Spiegelhalter refuse to speak with Fenton as well. Fenton would LOVE to chat with these people in a recorded conversation so he can ask them key questions, but all of them are afraid: they just throw stones and then go into hiding. That is how “science” works nowadays.

Even though key studies that destroy the government narrative will not be published (as noted in the previous point), scientists still managed to publish over 500 papers in medical journals on serious adverse events caused by the COVID vaccines.

Two teenage boys die in their sleep in different states days after vaccination and the paper concludes that the deaths were caused by the vaccine. It’s published in a peer-reviewed medical journal. There is no coverage of this in the US mainstream media. The best we could find is this report on NTD News. Read the comments on that tweet including, “My friend's mom woke up terrified, unable to breathe. Her husband was by her side and called 911 but she was gone via cardiac arrest. She took a booster the morning before this transpired. It hits especially hard to think a child, alone, went through this. Rips my heart out.” The US mainstream media will continue to ignore all these deaths so that when it happens to them people will just think it is just their “bad luck,” but these stories are leaking on alternate media.

The world’s most respected vaccine expert, Dr. Paul Offit, publicly admitted on a YouTube video that the whole FDA outside review process is a complete sham. The FDA doesn’t review the data, they hand the committee hundreds of pages right before the meeting (knowing that way they committee cannot review it), and then badger them to approve the vaccines without any efficacy data. Offit admitted that if there was a “hell no” option for his vote, that’s what he would have done. He basically said the others on the committee are brain-dead because there was no efficacy data to justify approval: they basically vote yes because that’s what they are expected to do. The government orders the drug even before they ask the FDA panel to review the data, proving the whole “review process” is a complete sham. Offit still hasn’t figured out the vaccines aren’t safe. He won’t have that discussion with anyone on our side.

Pierre Kory told me a mainstream doc he knows admitted to him confidentially that attitudes are changing now. Doctors now realize they’ve been lied to, but nobody has the courage to speak out about it since they’d lose their license. So they keep quiet. But most of them know the vaccines are killing and injuring people of all ages.

One of my nurse friends said that when a child had a cardiac incident recently, the entire trauma department thought “vaccine injury” as soon as they heard there was a teenager with a cardiac issue. However, none of the members of the trauma department will ever acknowledge any of this publicly because they know they will be fired for admitting the truth.

Doctors are now willing to meet with members of Congress and brief them on what is going on. For example, I now have 25 doctors in California willing to risk their careers to speak out to members of Congress in California. These doctors work at hospitals all over California. It’s not local.

Public health officials are now willing to be interviewed by me. I have one coming up on Monday July 11. Can you believe that? A public health official that will answer questions from me! I can’t wait.

Alex Berenson was re-incarnated on Twitter. Twitter admits they removed him erroneously (after they told Alex that they had “carefully” reviewed his Tweets and found them problematic). All the rest of us in Twitter Heaven will miss having Alex around.

The journal Science tacitly admitted that they aren’t doing science anymore. We requested that they ask for a correction or retraction of an obviously flawed paper. The request was made by a highly respected UK Professor, Norman Fenton. They ignored him! In short, junk science is fine for their journal. I really think they should rename their journal to “Junk Science” as that would be more accurate. But it’s clear that they don’t care about accuracy. You can be sure they will stay quiet about this junk paper. That’s the way “science” works nowadays.

I spoke with the CEO of a hospital near me. As soon as I sent him information about the vaccine being dangerous and suggested he could be a world leader by being the first hospital CEO to admit the truth, he stopped talking to me. So it’s actually promising he even responded to me even though he isn’t anymore. None of them want to be the first. They all want to keep their jobs. Your life is not important to them.

I actually got a reporter from the San Jose Mercury News to respond to an email I sent. We’re actually still conversing. Boy, that’s a first.

Fact checkers are now all afraid of me. Why? Because I got smart and I now insist on recording all conversations. Now they all refuse to talk to me. Because truth isn’t their focus.

The US public is NOT permitted to know what is inside the vaccine. A FOIA to the British government confirmed “the full quantitative composition of all COVID-19 vaccines is exempt from FOI disclosure.” In Uruguay, a judge has ordered the vaccines halted until they disclose the contents. Here’s a story with more details on the situation in Uruguay. However, in the US, that would never happen. It’s perfectly fine in the US to mandate vaccination of Americans with substances that people are not permitted to know about. That’s just how it works. It’s important that the public NOT know the composition because if they knew, nobody would take it. That’s why it has to be kept secret. Get it? It’s for your own benefit.

We are learning of huge conflicts of interest with up to $400M in payouts given to unknown people inside the US government. We are not allowed to know any of these details because it is considered confidential. In other words, it would not be in the public interest to have this known for some reason. Watch this video at 7 minutes and 30 seconds from the start. The FOIA response is redacted as you can see.

Drownings are up. One source of drowning data is at NOAA surf zone fatalities:

2015 54

2016 66

2017 73

2018 80

2019 93

2020 93

2021 129

2021 increased 39%

The highest increase year-over-year prior to 2021 was 22%.

2021 was 51% higher than the 7 year average.

Weaker hearts can't handle stressful swimming. Wonder why?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

EMBARRASSING CLOWN MAN

HEY MAN, CAN YOU POST THAT SHITTY DISCLOSE.TV (LMAO) TWEET A FEW MORE TIMES, JUST IN CASE SOME PEOPLE DIDNT SEE YOU POST IT 3 OTHER TIMES ON THIS PAGE ALREADY?

Comments

ok25: I DON'T SUBSCRIBE TO IT RETARD. FAKE DATA? NO. SIT DOWN
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

EMBARRASSING CLOWN MAN

HEY MAN, CAN YOU POST THAT SHITTY DISCLOSE.TV (LMAO) TWEET A FEW MORE TIMES, JUST IN CASE SOME PEOPLE DIDNT SEE YOU POST IT 3 OTHER TIMES ON THIS PAGE ALREADY?

https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/11/8/2219

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...8691548963be12

CHAPS NO MORE BOOSTERS DAWG. PLEASE!111111 WE NEED YOU SPINNING THE HITS AT BEN'S BAR MITZVAH BECAUSE TODD'S GOING TO BE IN A WHEELCHAIR WEARING A MASK AND CRYING TO HIMSELF THAT HE FELL FOR THIS SHIT

WE NEED YOU TO KEEP THAT PARTY ROCKIN BRO!

An award-winning Australian musician who was left partially paralysed claims he was told privately by five different doctors that it was almost certainly a reaction to the Moderna vaccine but they would not put it in writing out of fear of being deregistered.

Silver
    Load Metric
    “I have been so pro-science and pro-vaccine and so outspoken [about getting vaccinated] prior to this happening to me,” he said.

“I still think people should have the vaccine, I just think we should be able to have a damn conversation about it. The only way to get to the truth is through civil discourse. What world are we in when doctors are no longer able to fulfil their oath? If doctors can’t have a conversation about it, all they can do is prescribe a Band-Aid that might be more dangerous as opposed to getting to the bottom of the real problem.”

Illingworth received his first Moderna vaccine at the start of this year.

A few weeks later he began to experience “extreme neurological pain” and red marks like veins or stretch marks appeared on his sides.

His motor skills “rapidly decreased” and he started to lose feeling in his hands and feet, before waking up partially paralysed.

“I couldn’t move my legs, couldn’t move my hands, which is terrifying for someone who uses their hands for a job,” he said. “I couldn’t even write my name down.”

Comments

devidee: They’ll never admit the fact they were

Load Metric
    They’ll never admit to the fact they were duped.

But they know it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    They’ll never admit to the fact they were duped.

But they know it.
    It's sinking in

Thread Information